HOLY FUCK, IT'S REAL, DISNEY IS BUYING OUT EVERY THEATER!!! I live in Hamilton...

HOLY FUCK, IT'S REAL, DISNEY IS BUYING OUT EVERY THEATER!!! I live in Hamilton, Ontario and I checked the showtimes for Jackson Square cinema, my local movie theater, and took screen grabs of the showtimes from Thurs March 7th to Monday March 11 and CM is the only movie playing FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. Literally nothing else is playing.

I'm betting the Mouse has probably stong armed theaters into doing this and threatened that if they didn't comply they wouldn't be getting Avengers: Endgame.

I have to admire the level of fascism and propaganda we're seeing from Disney as it would make Joseph Goebbels dribble pre cum out of his mushroom tip but then they have no choice but to double down as they've bet the next ten years of the MCU on Captain Fungi Greaseball!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Captain Shill.jpg (621x2073, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vUGt2QmoNDI
youtu.be/rztSeXyTaEU
old.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/awb5qv/4chans_tv_board_is_spreading_a_conspiracy_about/
youtu.be/UO-qjKEcLZg
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-06
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-07
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-08
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-09
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-10
youtu.be/qlti8Q-gU-Q
landmarkcinemas.com/movie-deals/march-movie-break/
youtu.be/FaGDJZz3jtM
youtu.be/bIBpvd2zwg0
youtu.be/7ch7g5z_88w
youtu.be/4Mt1RNDEh7Y
imdb.com/movies-coming-soon/
youtu.be/eHvtKOvbdhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No they aren’t you dweeb

This is a Disney shill gaslighting. Did the same in the other thread.

>This is a Disney shill gaslighting. Did the same in the other thread.

I wonder, where do you Disney shills post from? Have they got some compound/bunker where you're chained to desks with a feeding tube in your mouth and you're sitting on toilets for 12 hour shifts?!?FACT!!!

Go shit up another board, tripfag.

come on, cernovitch. this is dumb as shit

What do you mean? Are you implying it's not true?

So your argument is that on Friday and Saturday "How to Train your Dragon" won't be playing? Will you make a thread apologizing when this turns out not to be true?

>What do you mean? Are you implying it's not true?

He's a Disney shill trying to use reverse psychology by claiming that anyone who reveals the Mouse's scheme's is a Disney shill. Attacking the messenger and not disproving the message etc... Typical propaganda tactics!!!FACT!!!

Or maybe they haven't set up the schedule yet for other movies.

>tripfag
>doesnt have a tripcode
hello plebbit

>So your argument is that on Friday and Saturday "How to Train your Dragon" won't be playing? Will you make a thread apologizing when this turns out not to be true?

Here's another screen grab from Google. You'll notice that on Thursday there are several movies playing, however, on Friday ONLY Captain Marvel is listed as playing. These are SHOWTIMES, not pre-sales or whatever the Mouse shills are claiming!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Walt sucks cocks in hell.jpg (1800x854, 195K)

>Or maybe they haven't set up the schedule yet for other movies.

See .

!!!FACT!!!

It one thing to make capeshit (sometimes even good capeshit).

but its another to literally choke out the competition. They are killing cinema.

Attached: 1550463047731.png (1312x744, 847K)

How about this: I'll screenshot your posts, and this time next week (it's 2 AM Sat for me) we'll check to see if you're right. Make sure you use the same trip, and if you're right I'll apologize and vice versa. Deal? I'll be keeping track for Jackson Square cinema in Hamilton, Ontario.

Yeah, this is some insidious next level shit. Using politics to guilt people into seeing a fucking comic book movie and now literally pushing out the competition while using blanket propaganda!!!FACT!!!

>How about this: I'll screenshot your posts, and this time next week (it's 2 AM Sat for me) we'll check to see if you're right. Make sure you use the same trip, and if you're right I'll apologize and vice versa. Deal? I'll be keeping track for Jackson Square cinema in Hamilton, Ontario.

The only way other movies play is if CM's pre-ticket sales are shit and theaters panic, tell the mouse to fuck off and play other movies.

You're also ignoring that I've posted screen grabs of ACTUAL SHOWTIMES listed. So if other movies are playing, why not list them.

Trying to bend reality is a common tactic of propagandists?!?FACT!!! youtu.be/vUGt2QmoNDI

Attached: FUCK THIS SHIT.jpg (870x690, 117K)

Cool. But I don't believe you. Can I get your word as a man that you will admit you were wrong 1 week from now when something other than Captain Marvel is playing at Jackson Square Cinema next Friday?

>tripfag
wow new people here every day

Attached: kekcara.jpg (365x438, 125K)

The thing is that Captain Marvel being scheduled doesn't mean that the rest of the showings are scheduled yet. We'll just have to wait and see a few days.

>Cool. But I don't believe you.

Check the listing yourself then!!!FACT!!!

>Disney buying out every theater all over the globe
>absolutely zero media coverage or mentions anywhere outside of a couple Yea Forums threads of what would be an extremely unusual and completely unprecedented move
literally just wait a couple more days for the theaters to release the rest of their schedules you absolute brainlets

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Even goofy as fuck and with a squashed face, Cara is a cute.

I can see the listing, you autist. I want your word. Can you give me your word and honor?

didn't you read ?
>The only way other movies play is if CM's pre-ticket sales are shit and theaters panic, tell the mouse to fuck off and play other movies.

he's already given himself an out. if he's wrong he'll just say this is what happened.

lol just checked my local cinema is australia and the only movies that are playing from thursday is captain marvel, literally every 30 mins, sometimes twice at the same time, and Green Book, Bohemian Rhapsody, and the Mule. Those last 3 only have one showing. Alita has already been kicked ;_;

>The thing is that Captain Marvel being scheduled doesn't mean that the rest of the showings are scheduled yet. We'll just have to wait and see a few days.

And if I'm wrong, wonderful, the world will continue to spin. Meanwhile, here's the listings for next week at the Silver City Cineplex in Ancaster and it's the same thing. Several movies on the 7th but only CM on the 8th. Maybe they'll update it in a few days but this all seems very suspicious. Remember that Disney strong armed theaters into forking over a huge percentage of the box office for The Last Jedi and forced them to keep the movie playing in empty theaters for weeks in order to keep other movies off the screens.

And if you don't believe me, maybe the attached video will change your mind!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/rztSeXyTaEU

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (864x710, 89K)

>I can see the listing, you autist. I want your word. Can you give me your word and honor?

I have no honor and my word means nothing. And what do you get out of this if I'm wrong? Score one for numale white guilt closet faggots who virtue signal for hipster college/university pussy or black cock Will you literally get up out of your chair at Starbucks and start screaming "HA, CREEPYTHINMAN WAS WRONG!!!" while making the open mouth onion face and running around high fiving the other fags and dykes you hang around with?!?FACT!!!

old.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/awb5qv/4chans_tv_board_is_spreading_a_conspiracy_about/

ARGGGH!

Yea Forums IS BULLYING US AGAlN!

Just to clarify for actual Anons, they have set the schedules and tickets up for Captain Marvel, no other films have showings.

Media is hush about it for now. Times and showings are already set for two weeks in advance, they always are.

>Hamilton

I'm going to your theatre and I will find you
>t. Londonfag

this is extremely rude

Attached: what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch.jpg (586x107, 15K)

lmao You fucking retard. Jackson is my local theatre as well, they don't post the next week's showtimes until Tuesday night. Captain Marvel is an exception because big movies have presale for opening weekend.

>disney has never done this
didn't disney and star wars fuck over tarantino and his hateful 8 movie? Disney said to theatres if you play that movie we won't allow you to play star wars or some shit like that

Attached: 2019-03-02_19-33-37.jpg (1006x380, 59K)

I don't have a Faggotor account so I can't reply to those shills. But if I make one, I'd probably get banned anyways.

I worked at a movie theatre for years, you're wrong. Head office sends the following week's showtimes to the theaters the week of.

>literal retards becoming hysterical because a movie theatre has presale for a Disney movie
This board is fucking hilarious desu

All the showings are done in a two week frame.
I can go order tickets now, for all these Captain Marvel times.

Those aren't presale tickets, which they cinema then denotes their other showings based around those.

if this is true it should be very easily provable, you should be able to go to the cinemas at those times and see tons of people going in and out of those screenings. someone will tell me that disney are somehow paying thousands of stooges to fill those seats, i'm sure
you're all fucking weirdo tinfoil hatters

I don't know what the people in these threads are saying about times.
I can go right now and see the Captain Marvel session times and even book tickets. No other films are being shown for a timeframe at its release.

I used to work for the theater chain in the OP and I can assure you you're incorrect. Head office sends the showtimes starting for Friday on Tuesday afternoon. Blockbusters like CM have presale tickets that go on sale long before that. This is hysteria based on nothing, and I can guarantee you that on Tuesday night the theater will post the remaining showtimes for that weekend. There are two sets of showtimes there for a multiplex with presumably many more than 2 theaters, use your critical thinking.

There are no 'presale tickets'. You book a date, time and seat and that's it.

Presale tickets are quite literally just tickets that go on sale early, I'm not sure what you think they are.

Here's a hasty cut and paste to prove the point.

Dog kino's last showing here is on March 4th, before returning on the 13th. The fact that the doggo movie returns here means there's no 'showtimes' to figure out based on any 'presales'.

You can even see the session times and book them all in advance. I'm not following here. if it's all a mistake, whatever.

Attached: Untitled.png (1208x1414, 491K)

presale are tickets that are available to special customers, members, VIP, etc. before going on sale to general public retard. They are not just "early tickets"

Not in the context of a movie theater. Again, I worked at a movie theater for years, and you quite literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Let me break it down
-New movies typically premiere on Friday (barring Thursday preshows)
-Our "weeks" begin on Friday
-We don't get the full movie schedule for that week until the Tuesday prior because of a process called "booking"
-Booking is handled entirely by corporate, individual theatres don't have control
-Ergo, come Tuesday evening, the online ticketing places will have the full movie schedule available.
-Captain Marvel is up because tickets went on sale in advance
-Not every movie gets pre-sales like that (Us and Breakthrough are two movies I know for certain should have pre-sales up) and movies that do vary on when they go up. It can be anywhere from a month on advance for larger titles or just a week

tl;dr, you guys have until Tuesday to act like dummies
or you could just call a theatre yourself and ask

There's no such thing as presale tickets. Even films that have tickets on sale months and months before a huge midnight release are still booked in conventional manners.

People in these threads are trying to make some point that future show times for the unlisted movies will be based on the ticket sales captain marvel gets, as if that has ever happened before for a B-tier marvel movie.

So they have 40 different showings for Marvel, and they're going to what, refund those people based on sales and place other movies in their place?

This user is pretty based.

He spoke to OP like an adult, presented facts and discussion, and ultimately set up a course of action to expose OP to the world.

Next week can't come soon enough and if you need someone to carry out the sentence, I would happily decapitate OP by choking him with razor wire and literally taking a shit in his neck.

The dog movie is a special march break screening of a film the theater would not otherwise be playing. If you look at the other movies listed on the moday in the OP they only have one showtime and are listed as "March Movie Breaks". Again - you don't know what you're talking about.

fucking baited

>cunny threads
>"w-we're not pedos!"

Attached: 1506717218609.png (908x727, 591K)

>Even films that have tickets on sale months and months before a huge midnight release are still booked in conventional manners.
These are considered presale tickets, it's not the same as an exclusive presale for a concert. It's a semantics argument at this point, though.

That's for kids, and that still doesn't mean anything anyway because the kids movies are still sessions and they have times.

But these people are saying that these presale tickets are almost nebulous, as if they're preorder tickets for suckers to sit in any cinema at any time on any day based on a first come first served in order to work out their future showing schedules.

I'm not sure what argument you're even trying to make here. The point is that the dog movie (and Aquaman and the other movie in OP's post) have listed showtimes because they're special screenings. The theater will post the rest of its regular showtimes on Tuesday night. Captain Marvel is not the only movie playing, this whole thread is just retarded conjecture.

Just checked the Cinema in England too, it's true.

Attached: Untitled.png (1173x914, 225K)

First you have to eat the disc

So for at least a week, no cinemas in the world will be playing anything but CM and a couple literally who movies

Look, all of you can talk shit about 'presales" etc... all you like. The truth is that people everywhere are seeing ONLY CM being scheduled for showtimes at theaters on Fri/Sat/Sun with no other movies being listed.

At this time which may change if presales are in the fucking toilet.

All of this is highly suspicious and who do you think you shills are kidding? Disney is a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR international corporation and CM is being promoted as the cornerstone of the MCU for the next TEN YEARS.

There's an incredible amount of money riding on this and it looks like it's going to blow up in their faces. But, hey, if I'm wrong, fine, Infinity War will be the end of the MCU for me.

Either way Captain Marvel and Endgame isn't getting my money because of Brie Larson!!!FACT!!!

You're thinking way too hard about this
The full movie schedule for the week starting March 8th is not created yet, simple as that.
I understand you all are having a giggle and that's fine. You can continue being dumb for 4 days and when it's all said and done, after 4 days of doing this, you'll no longer be able to claim "haha we're just shitposting!!' because the damage will already be done .
Outside observers will believe you're genuinely thick in the head and you'll have attracted people who genuinely believe in this.
See you Tuesday, lad

>Just checked the Cinema in England too, it's true.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that theaters internationally are only listing CM as the ONLY movie playing on that weekend......fact.... youtu.be/UO-qjKEcLZg

>The truth is that people everywhere are seeing ONLY CM being scheduled for showtimes at theaters on Fri/Sat/Sun with no other movies being listed.
Because it's not standard protocal to list the rest of the showtimes until the week of. I know for a fact that Landmark doesn't do it until Tuesday night. Captain Marvel has had tickets on sale for at least a month now, and as such, had its showtimes planned in advance. None of this is difficult to understand.

MARCH 7 - CAPTAIN MARVEL RELEASES
MARCH 8 - INTERNATIONAL WOMAN'S DAY

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY'RE SO DESPERATE TO PUSH THIS PROPAGANDA FILM SO MUCH THAT THEY FORCED ROTTENTOMATOES TO CHANGE HOW THEIR SITE WORKS AND FORCE CINEMAS TO ONLY SHOW IT FOR A FEW DAYS

MARCH 6, some movies
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-06

MARCH 7, ONLY MARVEL
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-07

MARCH 8 MARVEL and 1 session of green book
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-08

MARCH 9 MARVEL ONLY
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-09

MARCH 10 MARVEL and 1 lego movie session
eventcinemas.com.au/Sessions#cinemas=7&date=2019-03-10

CHECK YOUR LOCAL CINEMA AND DOCUMENT

Ok user, I'll believe you. It's a good shitposting run though.

So I looked up my local theater's showings for the 7th.
>It's all Madea Family Funeral
Literally, that's it.

Attached: 1548703882456.png (256x256, 63K)

Do you live in the ghetto?

y-yes

Attached: 1542613481012.jpg (400x300, 19K)

>worst poster on Yea Forums is from the same city as me
figures

why are shills relentlessly cherry-picking cases in which CM is not the only movie, even though it is a FACT that all cinema chains all across the world are doing it?

seems like an opportunity to me

No one cares this much about capeshit except for Mouse shills.

Disney shills and man babies are all that's ITT. FACT!!! Normal people don't give this much of a shit about C M

meet me at gore park op, i'll kick the shit outta you

So Captain Fungus Feet need over half a billion dollars just to break even now?

If they have CM already scheduled, why don't they have anything else scheduled as well for Fri/Sat/Sun and why can't I pre-book tickets for those movies?!?

Also, they have Aquaman and Kid Who Would Be King listed on Monday March 11th.

Look at the screengrab.

So they have everything scheduled up until Thursday march 7th, then NOTHING but CM for Fri/Sat/Sun, but they're able to schedule AQUAMAN and KID WHO WOULD BE KING on the Monday.

It's right there in your faces and no amount of shilling, screaming and crying will change what I've posted.

!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/qlti8Q-gU-Q

pretty much all mcu flicks need that

Doesn't appear to be true in my city.

Attached: cm.png (954x784, 460K)

It's actually 100million
Deal with it hater

Attached: 1547886596659.png (577x796, 59K)

>landmarkcinemas.com/movie-deals/march-movie-break/

Aquaman and The Kid Who Would Be King are special screenings, also planned in advance. They don't have anything scheduled for the week of the 8th because they don't make the fucking schedules for that week until Tuesday, as I've just said. Are you an actual retarded person? I don't understand how this is so difficult for you to understand.

Disney doesn't buy the theatres. They do it for free.

>meet me at gore park op, i'll kick the shit outta you

My last name is Ackbar, first name is Allan. Stand in the middle of Gore Park at 12 noon next Friday, put your hands in the air and scream my name repeatedly until I arrive!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/FaGDJZz3jtM

Yeah it's right in my face, I just don't care. Sorry capeshitter!

>tfw no local user to meet and beat the shit out of me

She looks like young Jonah Hill

So antman, dr Strange and the rest that made around 600 million dollars were all bombs?

>want to see it because muh air force
>but that's the only reason and it'll probably be a 3 plot armor wankfest

>It's true
Holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-02-12-53-20-733_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 434K)

>linking to reddit
Kill yourself

Attached: 1431395889963.jpg (450x437, 31K)

fuck off phoneposter

charge your phone bitch

You morons cannot honestly beleive theres only going to be one fucking movie playing on a Friday night, right?

600m is greater than 500m so no they were not bombs. And their cost were on the lower end of mcu films. It was a loose generalising user

Zoomers believe that any movie that makes less than 1.5 B is a flop.

fuck u reddit

You're reddit, reddit

kill urself reddit

reddit

I fucking hate this namefag

I am a giant faggot!!!FACT!!!

You guys realize they are only showing movie times for Captain Marvel right now because it's the only movie which demands pre-buying of tickets right now right?

No theatres are going to only show CM once it's released. They lose money doing that. This whole gaslighting shit about this is retarded and no one should fall for it

Attached: 1506398304507.jpg (772x712, 114K)

Fuck off disney mom.
You should shut the fuck up so somebody doesn't shoot up a movie theater, the way things are going right now.

I hate this place.

Attached: 1539463459628.jpg (200x182, 6K)

r

It's manufactured outrage in order to keep the flow of CM articles steady.

It should be painfully obvious for anyone with more than two brain cells, yet dumb faggots like OP and mentally challenged youtubers such as Geeks and Gamers are playing straight into Disney's hand.

You gullible faggots will be to blame when yet another capeshit flick makes a billion dollars.

I'm a mousecuck dcshill fanboy poltard manbaby a you are write I'm not as cool as you ok you win I'm lying I'm gonna by a ticket for Mrs marvel tonight

Fuck you go to the same cinema as me user. It's literally the only movie playing there for a full week. That's fucked I wanted to go see Alita again in a couple weeks.

Attached: actual_best_2019_film.png (1015x686, 988K)

>Aquaman and The Kid Who Would Be King are special screenings,

Aquaman has been out since late December. KWWBK came out in late Jan. The "special screenings" are for March break and only cost $3 to see with $1 going to charity. Meanwhile CM has 8 showtimes already listed for the same day.

I know you're trying to make out that scheduling movies is some sort of complex procedure beyond the minds of mortal men but it isn't. Jackson Square only has 6 theaters. CM will take the two main theaters and whatever is being held over would normally be put in theaters 3/4/5/6. It's now Saturday morning. Why would they not have listings for whatever else might be playing on Fri/Sat/Sun but have no problem listing CM?!?FACT!!! youtu.be/bIBpvd2zwg0

Blow me pls

Attached: 1550235005802.gif (400x265, 932K)

>going to charity. Meanwhile CM has 8 showtimes already listed for the same day.
>I know you're trying to make out that scheduling movies is some sort of complex procedure beyond the minds of mortal men but it isn't. Jackson Square only has 6 theaters. CM will take the two main theaters and whatever is
Umm hurr I'm write waaaaah

>only one
>it's a baby friendly screening

if you want to be real for a minute... this has been going on for years now but its worse than you think , only not about the very limited scope of your interest: a few big players have bought every theaters in every countries and limit the showing of their LOCAL PRODUCTION to force showing hollywood military-industrial complex propaganda shit movies

You're literally too stupid to argue with. There's nothing complex about sceduling movies, they just don't do it until Tuesday. Captain Marvel had tickets go on sale early so it's showtimes were arranged earlier. That's it. There's no conspiracy here you half-witted attention whore namefag, you're simply just too retarded to understand how a movie theatre operates.

Checked my local too, just CM playing fri sat and sunday.

>if you want to be real for a minute... this has been going on for years now but its worse than you think , only not about the very limited scope of your interest: a few big players have bought every theaters in every countries and limit the showing of their LOCAL PRODUCTION to force showing hollywood military-industrial complex propaganda shit movies

Known that for a long time but they're not even trying to hide it now. Push has now become shove and they're not even giving you the illusion of free choice. It's the reason I go less and less to see movies at the theater and spend more time watching old flicks.

What bothers me isn't the relentless promotion because anyone who remembers what it was like 30 years ago when Batman was about to be released knows this is nothing. It's the utterly evil way they're co-opting political agendas and trying to guilt people into seeing their garbage (like Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Ghostbusters etc...) and saying that if you don't given them your money you're a bad person!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/7ch7g5z_88w

Except for reports that this is being done across the planet. Got your theme song right here!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/4Mt1RNDEh7Y

>b..but they only show premiers early
imdb.com/movies-coming-soon/
there are multiple movies premiering that day and I havent seen any of them listed any posts anyone has made thus far

Presumably because other movie theaters operate in the same way. Theaters don't nail down their next week's schedule until after the weekend is over, because how well certain films do at certain theaters dictate whether or not they carry over to the next week and what times they play at. Keep living in your tin-foil fantasy world, but you're wrong.

People haven't filtered this schizo yet?

>Except for reports that this is being done across the planet.
And other reports that it isn't.

Anywho, shitpostings fun but work has to be done, later fagz!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/eHvtKOvbdhE

see ya

Attached: 1549358702290.gif (500x375, 953K)

>the flyover struggle

>absolutely zero media coverage
I mean, considering Disney owns a considerable amount of US news and media groups, and what it doesnt own it has at least two degress of partnership to through companies like Hearst and Hulu, it would not be that surprising if every head editor of every major news compa y got a little note to only report positive articles on these things.

For example, Disney-ABC bought out Fox very recently, and you will not find many news companies arguing the obvious case that Disney-ABC-FOX is approaching monopoly power.

You're fucking retarded. All theaters do this with big releases. The other movies will get their show times a few days prior to the weekend.

Anyone here that regularly goes to the cinema every weekend already knows this.

>It's the utterly evil way they're co-opting political agendas and trying to guilt people into seeing their garbage

i was talking about the attempt of the usa industry to become the monoculture on the planet by occupying every theaters but regarding what i quoted i don't think it's a new development; how they do it these days is just a variation on an old trick.

look at how they played the military-friendly patriotism card over the years, working closely with the military to make em look good in exchange of using their equipment/facilities. exploitation movies have been doing this too: starting in low budget movies then the tactics that worked being recuperated by big studios... black panther super hero movie being an example of that in some way... they tacked on their movie the kind of "cultural relevance" that some blacksploitation movies had , a corporate-friendly treatment of the punk attitude of Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song

One of the biggest cinemas I know of in London and this is their schedule
I almost can't believe it's true

Attached: 3.png (1400x811, 103K)

It's clearly evident ITT just how little autismos on this board actually go out to movie theaters.

This is one of the most retarded recurring threads on Yea Forums in a while.

Disney shills and redditors going full damage control. Tarintino already exposed the mouse.

Based Tarantino, he should make more black dingus kinos

>Based Tarantino, he should make more black dingus kinos

Attached: NEIN PORG.jpg (950x534, 131K)