ITT: Scenes which ruined careers and franchises

Attached: FEAEAAA7-6E7E-4B60-9B2E-82B1BB7F9DEB.jpg (551x556, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mronRVvdmw
lamag.com/longform/snow-job/
youtu.be/hxxuudoO8J0
youtu.be/5B23H24_avY
youtu.be/lQwwZzEE-ek
youtube.com/watch?v=XfNjpHAMy2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the FUCK were they thinking

The last star trek movie where they use beastie boys during the final scene

Basically
>Duur I'm Zack Snyder and I'm a literal retard duuur

is it a sperm metaphor? the shape has to be intentional. seeds of krypton? what did snyder mean by this lmao.

Makes sense. Krypton genetically engineered themselves to extinction. They're repressed as fuck.

Man that's a muhfuckin deeldo

Where are the balls?

This'll be one of those things that Snyder jokes about 20yrs from now when he is being interviewed by the new capeshit Chad.

He jokes about it NOW.

Attached: zackdicks.jpg (750x923, 71K)

See

Attached: EBDADD36-363B-4E61-9958-C4EE9781286A.gif (320x253, 3.15M)

Lol. Snyder is indeed the best thing to happen to capeshit.

I know TOS used some very contemporary issues and settings for its time, but hearing the actual Beastie Boys, even as "classical music", just felt so wrong. Something about that just screamed "this isn't Star Trek." I don't even know if that would be used as a joke in The Orville.

Yes, the movie is about the birth of superman. And I don't mean Clark Kent or whatever the fuck his alien name is, I mean SUPERMAN. Earth was the egg, he was the sperm and at the end of the movie, he was born

wow,yeah, that was noticeably bad. i thought i was the only one who noticed that. i think in the theater i was in, i was. i brought it up to my girlfriend afterwards even. basically saying: yeah overall fine but what'd you think about that song they used at the end?
what in the world.
also she didn't care at all, just went to the movie with me because i'll (very sadly, these days) see anything trek related. in fact anything space related at all just to encourage some type of science fiction.
>sorry for blogpost

Damn.

Attached: images-1.jpg (739x415, 19K)

From a weeb standpoint (I like Macross), it was neat. But I know Pegg is just a mouthbreathing retard who wanted "cool 20th century" song he listened to when he still had hair.

It was so unnecessary
>muh reproductive symbolism
why does it need to be literal dildos. was it autism

True fact but that Kirk as a boy actor was the one raped and groomed by Asia Argento and why Bourdain killed himself. If Jew Jew Abrams hadn't added that pointless pop culture reference maybe Anthony would be alive today. Really activates the almonds huh?

What movie is this?

The dancing scene from Spider-man 3
Anytime the two little Ebonics robots are onscreen in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
The fridge scene and the monkey swinging in Indiana Jones and the crystal skull

yeah...activated. fuck.

synder's subtle genius goes over many plebian heads

Attached: subtle.jpg (800x560, 90K)

Which was worse: Peter dancing like he was in the musical Chicago in SM3 or Reed literally doing the Twist with random thots in FF2 Rise of Silver Surfer? I honestly can't choose

the laughter in the theater during this scene actually made the ticket worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=9mronRVvdmw

Attached: Rob-Lowe-Snow-White[1].jpg (618x412, 28K)

this will be studied years from now

Spider man 3 threw away more goodwill than FF2 did

okay but that isn't superman in those pods and they aren't going to earth, theyre being sent into a ship that then goes into the phantom zone

I unironically enjoyed SM3, I think the hate's overblown honestly.

It's good to know the Oscars has always been shit

Attached: 0c0ebcfc5dae5a75defb1efca8a56dc3.jpg (641x679, 49K)

Obviously the Krypton Council put the military traitors in giant dildos as a last fuck you. Too bad it didn't read that way

It's basically a Jewish producers wankfest. It's never been "good".

Tinkle

Attached: amy-adams-lois-lane-man-of-steel-superman.jpg (1200x674, 105K)

I've never heard of this.

>with Rob Lowe singing to Snow White, dancing tables and so much more. This bombed so badly that the show's producer, Allan Carr (who made the movie GREASE) found himself shunned by Hollywood, and spent the next decade in relative seclusion until his death from liver cancer in 1999. . Great article in Los Angeles Magazine: lamag.com/longform/snow-job/

Amazing.

wait
does that mean he hated capeshit the whole time?
because that would explain everything

it was a callback to abrams' 2009 trek (the scene where kirk was a child)

and also a meta joke on the shatner sabotaaage clip

He must have hated how his idea for 2 superman movies and a batman movie got thrown out and then brought Goyer to rewriter the movie.
Doubt he had any say in the designs ether, dunno why people think he was some big force behind those movies, he was just the director, had 0 say on the script, tone, casting, designs or the universe direction.
People say they hate Snyders edgy take but both te script and screenplay were written by Nolan/Goyer combo with no input from Snyder with their grim dark realistic take they did on the Batman trilogy

I doubt anybody would love working under that train wreck that was the DC universe, they ha nobody in charge and the direction or even what movies will be and wont be made kept changing every year.
I can only imagine prepping for a movie for 2 years and hearing its getting pushed back 5 years, would make my blood boil.

This.

Retards marvel fans can’t handle any bit of symbolism

what is this shit?

It's a metaphor for all the bad dick a woman takes before she settles

What is it with Snyder and homoerotic imagery.
Is he a closeted gay that shat out 7 children just to compensate?

hahahah no other fangroup lives more up to their meme status and Znyderboys. He could film somebody poop and you guys would find some "hidden meaning" in it. Also just because someone uses metaphors and symoblism, doesn't automatically make their art (in this case films) good. You have to have a GOOD story and GOOD characters as well. Znyder just spews out a bunch of fancy metaphors, philosophy and christian symoblisms and what not and fans eat it up because you have to "interpret it". Jesus christ doesn't Americucks learn this in HS? Every 14 year old in my country could write some short story using the same tools as Znyderio, it's pretty basic shit.

>ITT znyderboys praising znyder for literally shoving a cumshot in their face. kek

Well you pretty much described Evangelion, which has the same effect on people. So if that is snyders approach it definitely works

The symbolism is heavy handed and phallic

this is the most horrifying thing i read on Yea Forums all year.... thanks based Rob Lowe Fan...

Same but I do wonder how it would be if Sony didn't fuck up everything

Attached: 1551517929831.gif (320x253, 3.13M)

>Doubt he had any say in the designs ether, dunno why people think he was some big force behind those movies, he was just the director, had 0 say on the script, tone, casting, designs or the universe direction.

The fuck do you think a director does? Just scream ACTION and CUT? Of course he has a say in the design, he has to sign off on everything. He was also the producer, and as far as his sway, he casted the rest of the Justice League to the point that directors of their individual movies had no say in it.

>not liking Skids and Mudflap

Shit taste meme spouting drone detected

that is literally ass-pull

Why are those black cocks?
Unacceptable

Attached: 53C9024E-8125-4A2A-BDAE-54E398034CDB.jpg (640x1030, 95K)

Is this a real scene from a movie?

Star Trek first contact used "magic carpet ride" and some 60s music. You could argue it's because Cochran was from the mid 21st century but even that's a stretch

>subtle

>"Hurr durr why didnt batman build something better than spear to kill superman hurhurhur."
>"like what?"
>"uuuuuuuuh.....like a gun, so he can do it from a distance and its quicker"
"quicker for humans, superman is faster than a speeding bullet though, wouldnt a projectile of the limited resource kryptonite be a heavy risk?"
"..... snyder is dumb."

>>"Hurr durr why didnt batman build something better than spear to kill superman hurhurhur."
>>"like what?"
>>"uuuuuuuuh.....like a gun, so he can do it from a distance and its quicker"
but he literally built a kryptonite gas grenade launcher
presumably to weaken kryptonians to get close and use the spear

Too fast to use guns against him, but slow enough for a spear?

but he did use kryptonite projectiles, and regular bullets, effectively too.

Don't you dare compare Annokino to Snydershit

Attached: images.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Snyder is

That was great, what was their problem?

You know whats bigger and harder to avoid than a bullet? Gas. Especially when you arent expecting it.

A spear isnt going to be fired at 700mph away from Batman in a 1 time attack. Weaken Superman and then finish it with a guaranteed attack. Slower but more accurate and can be used more than once.

Aside from all the other bullshit, pic related was what did it for me. It negates every single battle and death previously.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I think you mean the Condom Zone

How is a bomb that damaging? I feel like every director that makes a giant bomb now is signed on for three more movies the next day

TLJ was full of series crushing bullshit
>Leia floating through space and living
>Luke wanting his milkies
>Snoke getting btfo'd for no reason
>The stableboi being force sensitive to use his mop
>Rose saving Finn
>Rose in general
>Rey's ascension into Mary Sue godhood
>#TRUSTWOMEN
>Hyperdrive rules of engagement
>The entire space Monaco sidequest
>Free the animals!

Attached: 1550699697930.jpg (295x449, 25K)

to those of you who disliked it: did none of you catch the reference that it was the song kid Kirk was driving to in the first reboot Trek movie? That immediately clicked for me, which gave me the reaction of “heh, that’s cute” during the scene. I wonder if that went over your heads, making the song seem more out of place

Wow so subtle.
What did he mean by this

>Allan did a good job,” Cates surmised nearly 20 years later, “but he made one tragic mistake. He put a questionable number at the beginning of the show, and he let it run for 12 minutes. If the number had been only 3 minutes, Allan would be alive today.”
The biggest irony of this article was reading the outrage from actors who felt the ceremony had demeaned their work. Imagine saying that now

Attached: dd.gif (300x322, 2.82M)

>wow... its like... Christianity.... but in capeshit....
As subtle and deep as a hammer to the face.

>The fuck do you think a director does?
It will fully depend on the movie, sometimes they have a lot of creative control, sometimes they have barely anything to do.
Gayer was in for creative control of Man of Steel that began production in 2008, 3 years before Snyder was brought in.
Both his second superman movie and Batman movie got shitcanned and he was instead given Batman v Superman to build up the franchise, for a producer and guy "in charge" its weird how he didnt menage to push trough a single idea of his.
BvS was where he had biggest creative control but the script and screenplay was again done by Goyer, and on Justice League the movie Synder wanted to make was again changed and rewritten by Chris Terrio, and later by Whedon after Snyder got fired.
Snyder was not to allowed to edit his movies, David Brenner had the final say on how all his movies looked.

Compare this to Nolan, who not only was in charge of casting, the script, the screenplay but as well as design and editing.

So yes, in Snyders case he was the guy who screamed Action and Cut, as he was not in control of any other of the production phase.
His biggest impact was his visual style, the camera guys he picked, set design, actor direction, fight choreography, shot composition and everything on set related, but he worked in very tight studio constraints.
Compared to Marvel where the director has input at every stage of production Warner clearly had no fucking idea how to bring the production together.

As for casting, fuck off. there are only 5 justice league cating members, Superman was cast before Snyder came on board, Wonder Woman was cast by her friends at Warner, Batman was good choice for the time, Ezra Miller again got out of casting but due to connections and Aquaman had to be cast for Justice League no matter what.
So having a say in 2 out of the 5 isnt exactly what i would say full control, would you?

Don't forget that in the 09 Trek movie, kid Kirk was blasting Beastie Boys in the car iirc, so it's not a completely random choice

Reminder: zack snyder's fanbase is predominately indians and mexicans. they grow up on bollywood and telemundo. They are programmed from birth to to actively and aggressively ignore everything bad about their entertainment or simply go without entertainment.

Okay, but since you say he had a say in set design so the evacuating dildos was on him?

top kek

Exactly, it was a cute little throwback. Kirk's "good choice" implied it was one of his favorites growing up.

stop replying to yourself.

>implying anyone is even physically capable of remembering anything about trek'09

It represents seed.

Who the fuck cares about the pods, the movie could get away with dick shaped cares if it was better.
Instead we got Goyer, one of the Hollywoods worst writer giving us his failed attempt at comic book deconstruction while at the same time trying to make a generic EXPLOSIONS blockbuster.
No matter who was the director that movie would suck ass, even Nolan couldnt salvage that one, he could salvage the shitty script of Dark Knight Rises, and the movie is ok despite it awful writing not thanks to it.

i saw trek ‘09 like four or five times in theaters, I fucking loved it

i was 17 at the time, and was pretty familiar with trek despite only having caught a few dozen random actual episodes of various series after school growing up. Just caught the rest through osmosis. I think my dad had taken me to see Nemesis but dont remember anything about it.

Anyway, tons of people adored trek 09, and it’s a very solid movie, it’s held up well.

Literally killed his career

youtu.be/hxxuudoO8J0

Lot of brainlets in this thread.

Snyder set up a story with some overt Christian imagery, but people with broader horizons recognize the other, far more subtle imagery included in the film, all echoic of the Horus myth. The broad range of the crispness of the iconography is there as a means of conveying the relative strength of this mythic resonance in the minds of mankind, who are looking on a being they equate with representative of a power higher than themselves, and lay upon him their preconceptions about what gods are. Pic related is the vague association being made in the minds of men who look on him and see a higher being, unconsciously associating him with one of our oldest myths - Horus, whose name literally translates to “He who is Above.” The Egyptian iconography is subtly present in the desert setting, the pyramid suggested by the rays of the sun, and the shape of his silhouette, subtly suggesting the hieroglyph for the god himself.

Even the kryptonian pods at the beginning are there to wake the audience up not only to the birth motif featured throughout the film, but also to serve as the earliest reference to the Horus myth, a tale that features dead fathers, dismembered phalluses, hidden “seed”(such as the Codex), and a son contending with his father’s murderer for dominion over the “kingdom.” This employment of imagery continues forward into BvS where it is extended to encompass two other larger-than-life figures - Luthor, the false saint and the Batman, the “Dark Lord of the Underworld.”

Here endeth the lesson.

Attached: 6AE8E1B3-1632-49D0-85AF-7905267C6737.gif (400x250, 1.73M)

Attached: tyler.gif (245x230, 747K)

*sneed

why did they make them all black
this has to be intentional

considering the money poured into it, the shitstorm around its release and the irreperable damage it caused to the brand, is TLJ objectively the worst movie ever made?

Never post again

This might not seem subtle to you, but I assure you most people didn't get the allegory, most people are dead ass idiots

Fuck you, guy. Shit's what made the movie for me. You want old ST? Watch Wrath of Khan again.

It was a assassination job by Kathleen

Undoubtedly

Does this Superman movie actually contain a scene with a bunch of flying buttplugs

And superman is Jesus..
Batman is a Roman.....?

>"Sir we've detected a giant ship orbiting our outpost! They call it the Death Star."
>"Just hyperspeed ram it."
>"And what about the 20 Star Destroyers?"
>"hyperspeed ramp those too..."

Attached: 1514997633380.png (657x527, 35K)

>What did he mean by this
Not gonna tell you. Try and use your brain for once you filthy brainlet

What movie?

Barbarella

I always thought they were supposed to be based around one of these

Attached: Posno-Sarcophagus-Closed---Safani-Gallery-Inc.jpg (723x1000, 210K)

Your post read like jewey cunt you are.

>t. npc

>i saw trek ‘09 like four or five times in theaters
>i was 17
so what brand of congenital mental retardation were you diagnosed with?

>he's trying to pretend he saw a sarcophagus before he saw the giant cocks

Based Max Landis
youtu.be/5B23H24_avY

Sorry but I really can't wrap my head around the meaning of showing Superman and Jesus in double profile while Superman talks about sacrificing himself to save the planet

Zack confirmed to be a fucking hack.

it really was too deep for most audiences

This whole scene really did feel like it was shoved in by some producer who didn't understand what the movie was and thought it needed to be a wacky children's movie.

COW FIGHT IS FINE WHEN HE PUNCHES THE UDDERS LIKE A PUNCHING BAG IS FUNNY ITS

Here he is as Apollo in a story illustrating how a god-like being can inspire men both to rise and fall in their attempts to climb to his height or to drag him down to their level.

Attached: 302BEF8B-5CD6-4AF7-B91F-E16DD332BF79.png (1281x534, 593K)

Here’s Luthor, the false saint.

Attached: 5644A20C-1045-47B8-9E3C-5F571E8A88B3.jpg (935x1536, 204K)

Here’s the Batman, the Lord of the Underworld.

Attached: 0BACFD0D-2A6B-4723-A1CD-79ED7F56C075.jpg (1918x2265, 217K)

>the phoneposting indian snyderfag has graced this thread with his presence

You want another picture of my white, midwestern skin, faggot?

>Znyder

What kind of tryhard meme faggotry is this?

Attached: 1475966855454.gif (400x232, 1.84M)

I don't understand. What's special about this

>5:24 is when it git gud

Attached: 1517828632589.png (320x269, 72K)

>LITERALLY Marvel degenerates infiltrating DC right from the outset to sabotage it

Because of course someone working for Marvel would be like "TEE HEE LET'S MAKE UM DILDOS BECAUSE TEE HEE HEE HOMO HUMOR TEE HEE HEE HEE XDD" because of course they would. These people's entire lives are based around what foreign objects they can fit up their asses.

Attached: POOPIEBABYDOODOOPEEPEE.png (954x1455, 45K)

I'd have to say yes.

>Domestic: $620,181,382
>Foreign: $712,358,507
Yeah, man, it's a true disaster.

Killed the credibility of George Lucas in one scene.
Ironically, Beyond was better than the other two reboots. If Sabotage were featured prominently in the climaxes of the JJ movies I probably would've killed myself, but in Beyond I thought it was fun and charming.

Attached: binks-3.png (620x264, 277K)

yeah but those are cocks, not sperm or embryos...

It was directed by one of the greatest LGBT directors, he was literally thinking "HOLY SHIT I FUCKING LOVE COCKS!"

The cocks will go into space and burst into other planets and release the "sperm" into them.

inb4 sperm is in the balls

It's literally in the trailer. It didn't go over anyone's head, the fact that you think it makes you are the double digit iq dummy.

srsly lmao

Snyder is about as subtle as a wet fart.

The big black one's their leader.

But that was the best scene user =(

This scene should have ended his career, but it didn't. How did they get away with it?

Attached: 1537198872430.jpg (400x214, 46K)

>all echoic of the Horus myth
Fish Dick... so deep.

Attached: 345678978654.png (615x721, 671K)

Based

Attached: Aquapedo.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

Attached: 1502392156425.jpg (540x405, 46K)

Attached: 2v1obq.jpg (500x504, 47K)

Attached: Will smith assaults.gif (245x169, 920K)

Yes it made money but the real test here is if the next Star Wars movie flops or not. Then we'll no for certain if it did lasting damage to the brand.

>You could argue it's because Cochran was from the mid 21st century but even that's a stretch
Besides the studio wanting to put something contemporary in there to show that we're in a time period that's not quite the audience's time period, but not quite the 24th century techno-utopia of the federation either.
In universe, it was probably just whatever was on the Juke Box. I can't imagine they were pumping out new pop music and juke boxes in post-WWIII america.

>I can't imagine they had music in the future.
>Pump out that boomer shit!

Attached: forever.jpg (620x388, 51K)

>Krypton genetically engineered themselves to extinction. They're repressed as fuck.
They're planet blew up, moron. And they sent a genetically engineered baby through space

wtf??

Literally just god damned fucking jews as usual.

I literally had no idea what this screenshot was from, but I knew with 100% certainty that it was DC.

sure it made money, but a lot less than expected and actively helped the next one flop. it also exposed kk for the hack cunt she was and made disney rethink its yearly star wars strategy. the way it hurt the brand will be this movie's only legacy that and the way it shat all over classic characters because of politics

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read on Yea Forums.

It's symbolic of the metaphorical castration of Krypton, as the masculine energies of the Kryptonian military are cut off and cast into the void by the Kryptonian elite, leaving only the barren energies of the elder council, indicating the ultimate death of the Kryptonian race. Even if still survives in Ka-El, it is sterile and ultimately doomed.

It was a different time.

Attached: what was Raimi thinking.jpg (500x804, 123K)

Capitalism is more fossilized now than it was then. It's almost impossible to make anyone rich face repurcussions for anything now, even losing immense amounts of money, so we have an entire generation of rich shitheads who don't understand consequences. That's why it seems like Hollywood has lost its mind pushing all this bombing SJW shit. Because they're so fucking rich, it doesn't even faze them to lose 10s of millions of dollars. They're doing it because they're bored.

SHUT IT DOWN

>If the number had been only 3 minutes, Allan would be alive today
wewe lad

Attached: 1427224521810a.jpg (550x512, 97K)

did "they" just admit to murdering him?

And just like Evangelion, Snyder is dogshit that low IQ plebs love, but seriously lacks anything resembling quality.

Imagine producing such a shitty, cringe-inducing dance routine that it literally takes your life. This just keeps getting more hilarious.

Whoa!

Attached: file.png (680x680, 668K)

I showed Kung Pow to a group of friends and i skipped this part, they loved the movie.

Attached: ae.png (214x275, 79K)

based and MiamiVice(2006)pilled

the concept is not wrong, basically if a ship travels at the speed of light or faster it becomes the equivalent of a laser beam but then again the first order ship shield could easily stop it.

I fucking hate Nu Wars, however:

>Leia floating through space and living
This is actually a sort of half-assed attempt to salvage the awesome Jedi Leia that the EU created and Nu Wars fucked up. They still fucked it up by killing her irl.

>Luke wanting his milkies
This scene is unironically hilarious.

>Hyperdrive rules of engagement
It may defy literally everything (which I still don't understand, honestly, because this seems exactly like what would happen in this situation) but the scene was neat as fuck - one of the few in all of Nu Wars.

Everything else I agree with.

If you like Beastie Boys, you're literally a jew. It's more of a red flag than unironically typing "G-d" on the internet.

That actually explains a lot. Bollywood is some of the most abominable subhuman shit I've ever seen.

The only bad part of the movie really, but it does payoff in the "preview" for the sequel at the end.

Holy shit dude.

>being this much of a contrarian pleb child
youtu.be/lQwwZzEE-ek

"It's all Obi-wan's fault!"

Neither Hayden nor Lucas recovered from this scene.

Attached: 4wc9pism2tty.jpg (1024x576, 26K)

>Being a jew and still being alive
Humanity is seriously sleeping on the job.

Come back Max we need you.

This is what happens when you make a master race character with blonde hair and blue eyes into a shit skin. They bring their shit skin ways with them. Mamoa obviously was high and forgot where he was, in the middle of a room of a group of people. But he was feeling for a nipple. Obviously.

>kennedy memes
being an adult is realising Nixon memes make more sense

Attached: nix.png (400x300, 113K)

>110755013
Why does Max Landis epitomize the s*y meme? Is it on purpose? Is he doing it ironically? I don't think he is, I believe whole heartedly he has no self awareness and he really thinks he is "cool".

Sebastian Shaw replaced by fucking Hayden Christensen ghost
This, always this

Attached: 2425c6e58d32af2c766e76e6220ff9a2bdef62ff_hq.jpg (567x497, 36K)

it is

And while you're at it, just look directly into the fucking lens, cinema gold

Seriously, how the fuck is this not international news??

Do you not know what the term 'brand' means?

Before that, the reveal of Starkiller Base did it for me.

After two fucking movies with a Death Star the First Order's plan is to do the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING!? And on top of that it kills 5 planets at once all within line of sight? It's ludicrous. I almost walked out even though I had free tickets.

Max Landis isn't a zoomer so he doesn't live on what other plebs think of him on social media.

That nigga has been on hiding for 2 years and counting becuase grills were mean to him on twitter.

Hollywood is getting to the point that they're making movies so fucking dreadful that people won't even pirate them.

They look like sarcophagi.

Reminder 90% of hatred towards Snyder comes from angry leftists and soibois.

Attached: IMG_4226.jpg (745x621, 92K)

This is Eva tier bullshit

Yes, but did you know: toilets.

The fuck? how is this not a lawsuit?

Attached: 1548779791326.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

>in hiding
Who the fuck even knew who he was before he showed up on RLM?

Don't forget
>Randomly find a guy who can bypass the compressor on Snokes ship and knows what they're talking about even though Maz said that only slicer with the rose can do it
>BB8 soloing entire armies
>It was a hologram
>Yoda being weird, almost killing Luke and burning ancient jedi temples down

they weren't

>The master of right wing propaganda

What the fuck

Child rape has been legalized in Hollywood. The Satanic Panic was created in the 90s because people were getting too close to the truth. Pizzagate was created for stupid zoomers because people were getting too close to the truth. I don't know what sort of stupid bullshit they'll come up with next.

holy hell that gets worse by the second

>Yoda being weird, almost killing Luke and burning ancient jedi temples down
This was actually great. Yoda wasn't being a lunatic, he was being Buddhist as shit. Laughing while burning something ancient and valuable to the fucking ground is peak Buddhism.

Take a step back and literally fuck your own face. You're just jealous, it's the Beastie Boys.

Who suck and are jewish.

Batman is Roman Reigns

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Zack Snyder. The imagery is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of egyptian mythology most of the scenes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Papa Kents nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The Snyder fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these scenes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Zack Snyder truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Papa Kents existential catchphrase "Just let other people die even though you can help lmao" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Zack's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a #SnyderCut tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

The problem is that ships in star wars don't actually travel at the speed of light. Hyperspace is just another dimension they jump into that allows them to cover more distance. The ship should never have been able to hit the other ship because they would not physically exist in the same space.

reads well in Mulder's voice, too.

Except he wasn't burning anything. Rey had already taken the books. Either Yoda knew that and was fucking with Luke for literally no reason at all, or it's possible to fool a space ghost.

>BB8 soloing entire armies
Arguably astromechs are overly competent plot devices that have to get sidetracked on cutsey adventures or just have the script forget about them because otherwise they would resolve the movie.
It was canon, or at least used to be, that R2 had never been memory wiped. So after the prequels there's this unintentional plot hole that implies R2 knows about everything, and he either never tells anyone, or they all think he's a gibbering idiot
>What is that R2? Vader is Anakin Skywalker, Luke's father...
>and you were his trusty droid that followed him everywhere...
>and he built C3PO?
>And you used to hang around with obi wan kenobi
>and you just sat there while he murdered the younglings
>and when he choked pandabear amygdala to death
>Whatever you say crackpot!

Attached: r2d2.jpg (1280x1280, 194K)

LITERALLY dicks

I know. But the Jedi (all 2 of them left) still valued the site. It would have been a better, more meaningful scene if Rey hadn't taken the books.

Oy vey, you're a nigger faggot and Beastie Boys aren't.

It was a different time.

Nuke israel.

In Hayden's defense, he thought he was doing a camera test in Jedi robes. Lucas didn't tell him it was a reshoot for Episode Six.

>Will Smith will never be your dad

Attached: 1546996836286s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

How come Will The Smith is always around pushing his son, he has a daughter too i think. She doesn't get help?

Exactly. Retard Johnson doesn't make a single point he doesn't walk back through his own monumental incompetence. The man seriously has no business being allowed freedom to write sci-fi, not even sci-fi as light as Star Wars.

>waaaah Watchmen was full of Muh soggy knee

Attached: IMG_4227.jpg (750x687, 128K)

Why were they ...dicking around?

Nobody in Hollywood does. The #1 qualifier for getting to direct in Hollywood is being incapable of having an original idea and having a head full of elephant shit.

Fair point.

Disney sued the shit out of them for using their imagery

how can one man be so based?

>this is what pajeets consider deep cinema

it works well as a psychological. horror film

No. Not mickey. He would never

Attached: 34893233-bratislava-slovakia-december-14-sacrophagus-at-tutankhamun-s-tomb-at-the-tutankhamun-exhibi (1300x827, 205K)

Nuke New York

Kinda like Resident Evil 1 I have seen the movie 5 or 6 times but I can't remember most of it I know a guy who reviewed it and he had to rewatch it during writing because he couldn't remember most of it

>Why does Max Landis
Stopped reading there. The answer is pussy.

dimensions are significantly different

>They're
Who's the moron here

>sort of half-assed attempt to salvage the awesome Jedi Leia that the EU created
Well that's the problem with TLJ, everything is half-assed and sucks

And ducks go quack.

No argument there. Just so long as you remember TFA was ass too.

This is profound. Also what is a toilet?

Everything is phallic if you look hard enough.

Attached: dickbottle.jpg (324x277, 22K)

based Disney isn't the guy who made this video going to jail?

literally black dildos bravo Snyder

>Snyder
>subtle
I guess if you are a uncultured amerimutt Snyder must look like some kind of philosopher

do you not follow his IG? he's been converting the youth with his preaching's

even vaginas?

Wow bravo Snyder clap clap

>hard

Well, Ameriburgers think the same thing about Michael Bay, so what does that tell you?

I think it hits the ship just before entering hyperspace. You know how they have a short, rapid acceleration before booming away.

So unabashed it would make HR Giger blush.

Attached: dickdino.jpg (400x519, 39K)

That scene in the first movie kicked ass, thats why it was such a letdown to see its corpse paraded around, Ronald Reagan at a CPAC convention style, in the final film

Yeah, the use of beastie boys in a movie from like 3 years ago is the least of the star trek franchise worries at the moment

No it wasn't. It's still a pointlessly fucked up portrayal of Luke and Yoda just regurgitates his dialog from Empire Strikes Back except with none of the purpose.

Also, personally I wonder if Yoda was originally supposed to destroy the books in that scene, and Rey stealing them was added after someone (maybe from Disney) pointed out that the scene promoted book-burning.

Incidentally, I like how the """heroes""" in this movie like Rey and Rose casually commit crimes that we're apparently not supposed to notice.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=XfNjpHAMy2E

The way R2D2 and C-3P0 are shoehorned into the prequels is considered ridiculous by everyone except the most gullible prequel babies.

>No it wasn't.
Of course it was. It even fits Nu Wars' shit stupid "burn the past" idiocy. But Yoda was right, the past Jedi Order failed and any new Jedi shouldn't rely on its traditions. I think he even says something like she has everything she needs. I was real disappointed to see she had books though. I liked the idea of the new Jedi creating a totally new tradition.

>Also, personally I wonder if Yoda was originally supposed to destroy the books in that scene, and Rey stealing them was added after someone (maybe from Disney) pointed out that the scene promoted book-burning.
Yeah, maybe, but it that really neuters the punch of the scene.

>Cape shit is right wing propoganda according to batshit leftist
In what alternate world do comic books ever shill for rightists?

Attached: 1551195813057.jpg (493x386, 33K)

Why is subtlety important in art? Snyder had things to say and he said them.

>parody of it ain't me starts playing

source?

cant tell the difference between this and any other musical number. its all kitsch

Billy Joel actually worked pretty well in Orville. Also, never forget, TNG had Joe Piscopo as a guest star.

Guys I'm freaking out, I have the biggest deja vue effect since a long time, please tell me it's a pasta or something

Attached: 1534055761106.jpg (640x640, 27K)

every board has an untold number of spastics shills, paid or unpaid, that post the same fucking threads every single fucking day over and over again. and in these same threads you see the same meme responses over and over and over again. i had an argument with some guy on another board and i tried to explain my position and really put effort into laying out my perspective to make him understand where i´m coming from. and i always knew what he´d say.
its always the same. no wonder you´re freeking out.
run and never come back.

Attached: 1478125220393.png (657x527, 24K)

DUDE HR GIGER LMAO

Somene explain to me why this is was so bad?
Seems like any goofy musical or Family Guy episode to me.

bots?
or perhaps its just advanced autism.

kreia had a similar idea of destroying the Jedi order so a new order could be free of the sins of the past

Attached: 456464.jpg (578x300, 127K)

This is boring and almost embarrassing

Attached: 1301739009854.jpg (600x413, 132K)

There's nothing really wrong with this other than being 10 fucking minutes long, not having any theme to it and how overblown it is

ever looked at a clit, just a bit too much?

>There's nothing wrong with
>Says everything is wrong with it

why the Nixon love?

I said 'really'

if it happened today it might have ended up some memes

Attached: carter-dildo-dildos-strap-on-dildos-1_1.jpg (1000x1000, 49K)

Batman is... a jew.

>/gif/

lmaaoo