ITT

Accurate portrayals if women

Attached: 1E68530A-5043-4D6A-A333-0E58AA6F1B49.gif (500x275, 964K)

t. incel bigot alt right troll

if women waht?

t.incel neck beard.

the whore from forrest gump i forget the name of

Help. Please. I ate too much and now I don't feel good. Please help.

What did you eat user?

Attached: fun.jpg (456x810, 42K)

deep fried pork chop

t. gets paid nothing to make an inane post because he can’t come to terms that he’s a cocksucking faggot.

lmao

Damn. Attention really is like a drug for women. I wonder if they have withdrawal symptoms like a crack addict.

If you're gonna make a fake image at least try to make it believable.

Suck my dick faggots, Jenna is based for being crazy and vapid, makes me love her.

Only good response, thank you user

The currency of women is attention. Attention leads to reproduction and material/resource provisioning from a male (or several). Therefore anything that takes attention off of them is inherently processed as competition. This can include things that aren't even human or logically capable of being "competition" in a serious reproductive or material provisioning sense. A 'kino' is by definition a movie that will naturally draw your attention and as a result women will actually see it drawing your attention and seek to redirect the attention back on to themselves somehow.

This can manifest itself in other ways absurdly at times. If you are playing a video game, a woman will never need you more than at that time. If you are doing really important work, same deal. It gets crazier though. If you are EATING or taking a sip of water, that exact moment, a silent girl will suddenly want to have a deep conversation with you. If you are taking a shit, a woman otherwise lazily laying in bed all day, will suddenly leap forth and need your assistance or attention. Attention is their currency because of what attention represented in our more tribal history. They're just biologically driven to have contempt for anything that competes for that attention.

Suck my dick faggots, The fact they had the guts to make Jenna a crazy, vapid, attention whore makes her more endearing to me.

well yeah that’s when they act out and do crazy shit to get attention or fuck a bunch of guys, also women need constant social stimulation. they would rather be beaten and abused than be with some boring nerdy guy that bores them to tears

Yeah, I’m phone posting with a delay, bring it on.

Most women are decent at hiding it though.

Do you ever feel like a girl is just asking you questions so she can get you to ask her things in return? I'm beginning to see how common it is.

>husband forced to suck dick at gunpoint
>blames him for not putting up a fight, spends rest of the show belittling him

Attached: image.png (200x213, 67K)

Yeah, but you should have forgotten telling her anything about you and skipped straight to asking her questions about her conworkers and friends she thinks are less attractive than her

>stop listening to what women say
>stop listening to what popular media (disney stuff) says
>become extremely successful with women

what gives?

Attached: 1494270206142.jpg (598x617, 169K)

>questions about her conworkers and friends she thinks are less attractive than her
Do women actually enjoy this?

What show

The Shield

Women don’t know what they want. As for not listening to the (((media))) I would have hoped you figured that out sooner.

Not all of them to be fair, but drama can be a huge force in a woman’s attention span. I never instigated problems, acted like a grown up, and took care of my gf. Got dumped because that wasnt dramatic enough for her.

>Got dumped because that wasnt dramatic enough for her.
Feels bad man.
I know women get really pissy when they encounter guys that say they "don't do drama". As though you should be willing to put up with their bitchy fighting.

Straight-Jacket (1964)
Deep down, all women are just plain scary.

Attached: 91f86a1284b80e008ce9fcbbba9c26bb.gif (245x160, 1.59M)

damn shes really pretty her boobs are dissapointed

Not him but I’ve experienced this somewhat when I tell girls I will just dump them if I see any kind of flirting with other guys. They want me to chase them, control them, get in pointless arguments, treat them like a little child while I work a full time job. I really don’t have the energy for that shit.

It sucks, but I got some good pussy for a while, I chalk it up as a w.

I would

> (You)
>I would
i never said i wouldnt
;)

Based

you got a bad one

and milfpilled

Attached: B8CCA326-5EA5-4894-AE23-20D43A01BB34.gif (500x281, 998K)

Attached: F090B793-8340-4883-A13E-C81F50363743.png (500x622, 172K)

>women
>"I'll do it! But only for the attention."

I'm going to be you this for ever, aren't I? OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking. Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby - the RIGHT hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Attached: Ros.jpg (2458x3000, 1M)

Not sure if pasta but if not you really need to take some English lessons

this is unironically true, but i'm also too lazy to do anything about it. I accepted this years ago, why even bother anymore

Rosamund is actually quite based

I do hate women, but I have hobbies and a good career so riddle me that. I’m also not ugly, nor overweight. Just got bad luck with the ladies and am tired of trying when I check all the “should” boxes. Fuck then until the next time I’m horny

stale pasta. boring. women are stupid animals and should be beaten frequently

Attached: 1493972757241.jpg (848x860, 54K)

That's hot
I hope she fucked the guy who got his dick sucked

Just get an asian girl. This nasty behavior is way less prevalent with them I’ve noticed

>Just get an asian girl
lmao dont believe this fella

>I'm going to be you this for ever, aren't I?

Attached: 25.jpg (306x306, 37K)

Hey they might not be as sexy but they don’t act like whiny little children

>Shouldn't hate women.
Checked.

Jenna is legitimately one of the funniest female characters ever.
GOAT perhaps.
>My sexuality.

>whiny little children
user...I...

Hating women is stereotyped as something losers do out of spite, but people forget that almost every man has felt that way towards women at least once in their lives, and usually multiple times or even a lot of the time, even men who themselves are successful with many women. Every sitcom father is a guy who loathes his wife for some reason, this goes back all the way to the beginning of time.

Men hate women not because they can't get them, but because you essentially have to put up with a grown up spoiled brat all the time because our biology forces us to. We detest being slaves to a being objectively weaker and less intelligent than us. In the past, women's privileges were given in exchange for their acceptance of this fact, but now men are going insane because we live a kafkaesque catch-22 world where we have to pretend the average woman is anywhere near as useful as the average man, put up with the same entitled ungrateful attitude, AND be grateful for it.

I thought this was going to be a 30rock thread
I miss that show

When did you interview every woman in the world?

>i'm looking for sex
>please be smart
lel even when just after dick, roasties set their standards beyond what is required

I'm sure her husband insisted on that.
We all know what kind of "people" join the US marines.

Attached: 1546728958352.jpg (1764x2130, 891K)

I don't hate women, I have dated plenty of women, I'm stronger than the average man and still I think they are beneath me and not to be trusted, as a general thing.

Hot. Would definitely hit that.

The only people who don't have high standards are those who can't fullfill high standards.

bro this is fuckin crazy. watch the social network movie (accurate ime) and also look up 'sajiao'. I've had fucking colleagues i talked to once start that fucking game with me

>army rangers
>airborne

Attached: 1497244615665.jpg (680x783, 38K)

That dude is fucking insanely passable.
I don't exen like white women but that bloke fucking crushes it.
Until the dick of course where I would leave and never come back or tell the story

>japanese people
>not acting like a child

I don't think that guy is in the Rangers, Ranger selection is some of the toughest in the world (for no reason, since they don't do shit).
Really doubt a twink could pass.

The sad part is you actually believe that picture is real and so do many other guys. If you really think women are that dumb and shitty people then you’re forgetting that men are just as worse. Most people are alright. That includes women.

the person he's setting next to is wearing a ranger patch, and he says in the post that they're doing a jump together so i'm assuming they're in the same unit

Wanna know how I know you're a woman? You don't know what statistical averages are.

You think polls get their results by asking every single person in the country a question?

Woah, whole porta incels in here

Somebody took a poll on which women are high maintenance? Lol.

Can't wait to get my own place and start doing passable traps

You millennials are going insane because you are a generation of autistic manchildren.
Gen Z will soon replace you, and when they figure out all the damage you have done over the past 10 years, you should be grateful if they don't decide to lynch to death everyone born between 1985 and 1995.

>thread about how women are horrible
>also full of trap fuckers
Everytime.

Attached: 1537793509342.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

I've seen plenty of women that didn't bother taking their wedding rings off on dating apps or are you saying the image is fake because the kid isn't a mudskin halfbreed?

Attached: 1551144713066.webm (960x540, 370K)

I don't hate women. I just acknowledged that the person is attractive. I wouldn't fuck her.

>her

He's passable.

What a great example of the angry female who realizes she's been found out. No sense or logic, inability to grasp the main point of the argument, and her only method of attack is ridicule. I suppose you're going to insinuate I'm a virgin next.

Looking like a girl doesn't make you a girl.

Your argument was that most women are uptight whores. I just said no one can prove that since there has been no such poll.

When a trap looks that much like a girl it’s not even considered gay anymore. I cannot say the same for jazz type traps with manly features

So? He looks like a hot girl.

>not all women are like that

>this retard thinks a post on 4channel requires academic studies for citation

also, you're clearly an uptight whore since this thread triggers you so much and you have to defend your honor

Traps will ALWAYS be gay.
You are fucking a man.

>prove it with a poll
Yikes. Just fuck off roastie

>yikes
>calls other roasties
>speaks like a woman

Attached: 1539816776826.jpg (250x240, 8K)

lol you fucking prison homos if you saw him in the flesh next to a woman you wouldn’t say he passed as anything other than a pansy homo just lol a bunch photos taken at a set angle would trick you fuckwits kill yourselves

I guess I'm gay then.

"Yikes" is just millennial ebonics, and everyone knows millennial "men" are pretty much women, some of them are even feminists.
Even gen Z kids are more respectable.

If you're making wild accusations and opinions, then yes you do need sources.

If this is even real, I don't have too much sympathy for the husband here. It was his choice to go play war and be away from his wife and kid. It would be different if there was an actual need/draft.

your vagina is loose and unwashed
- CNN

>aka sex
Oh, I thought you were on Tinder looking for piggyback rides.

Tinder is full of girls with NO ONS in their bio

>implying that isn't just to weed out the undesirables until chad texts "wanna smash?"

Attached: 1465525846970.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

I know it isn't real. I was just pointing out that whoever made it is an idiot.

>NO ONS
what is that?

No one night stands.

Are you implying they should date betas or ugly people? Are you implying anyone would date a millennial?

that's literally what tinder is for

This is a girl near me

Attached: Screenshot_20190101-003320.png (1080x1920, 1.12M)

It's a dating app, which means there's two kind of people: whores who are too lazy to go to a bar to get laid, or people who are desperate.

i hope you liked, those tits are ready for milkin

>Jane Krakowski

Oh God yes. She's got to be twice my age but I do not care.

“OY VEY! D-don’t listen to this fella, Goyim... Follow the course!”

S M A S H

>please be attractive, smart, disease and drug free
>since the list ends with drug free either: all previous words have free applied to them, or only drug free is free
>she either wants you to be non attractive, smart, diseased and drug addled
>or wants you to be attractive, smart and have diseases but not do drugs
Nitpicky but so many people butcher the english language

Don’t hate the symptoms

Hate the cause

Ah ha ha ha

>dont hate the symptoms hate the cause
How about hating both, since the sympoms are bad too?

i'm not gonna lie. I would.

homosexuality is the new redpill
cum home Yea Forums

Attached: twinks for trump.jpg (600x598, 71K)

I'd drink her monkey milk.

She's pretty convincing, although I can't believe she wasn't already a gracile and at least somewhat effeminate-looking young man.

Unironically based holy shit