How come there is almost no media outrage over this?

How come there is almost no media outrage over this?
He was willing to let two INNOCENT MEN go to prison to feed his lie, this dude is insane

Attached: jussie-1-1.jpg (618x410, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKIwj1TQmFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what sort of articles do you want? do you want reporting that says stuff like "smollets actions hurt the situation of all victims" cuz i've seen that shit elsewhere on twitter. every lib is decrying this guy.

Most traditional media is left wing propaganda at this point.

He'll have to deal with guards looking at his asshole and foreskin for drugs now

False, they're coming up with excuses

Attached: 12yo pede.png (612x816, 475K)

Incel

um, sweetie, he was BRAVE for starting a discussion about hate crimes

And?

because i care just as much as i would if it was a real attack....not at all

>every lib is decrying this guy
sho evidence for that statement pls

Because the media started looking like retards so they stopped covering it

> Mark ass trick is also a trick ass mark.

whew

I hate this sort of shit thread. But don lemon was defending his ass the other night.

Because it doesn't hurt Trump so it gets memoryholed.

>Mark ass trick is also a trick ass mark
youtube.com/watch?v=fKIwj1TQmFs

Pimps, hos, players, johns, tricks, marks, mark-ass tricks, trick-ass marks, skeezers, skanks, skig-skags, and scallywhops

Isn’t that the gay guy from empire?

Not an argument

Hes not a real nigga so nobody gives a fuck.

calling himself the gay tupac he should be shot

Actually, he hired a homophobic guy to train him without knowing hew as homophobic. Then said homophobic guy and his brother found out Jussie was gay.

The rest played out in a dark alley when they knew he was alone.

There was a ton of outrage over this, you mongoloid.

lol @ seething discord tranny

The left consumes more of that than the right.
The right is almost as bad with the propagandization at this point; they're like maybe the width of a cunt hair apart.

>and foreskin
He's a jew though. And a Merican. Double whammy right to the foreskin.

>creating make-believe enemies like the "discord tranny"

there's literally tons of media coverage of this, what else do you want? outlets to call him a nigger and call for his head?

literally what reputable outlets are "coming up with excuses" you fucking faggot

>Post these images until someone posts ones of leftists
>Do this despite knowing that your entire "side" is made up of literally nature's mistakes
>Know you don't have enough "ammo" because of this reason
>Do it regardless
>Every single time

Honestly, I would rather side with the kekistani larpers. They might be brain dead, but not so brain dead they'll argue white is black, men are women, or that children should chop their dicks off.
Consider how pathetic you think the people in the pics are that you post. Then reflect on how you're somehow even MORE pathetic than that. If you had any self-awareness that should crush you like the bug(chaser) you are. If someone dropped a revelation like that on me, I would probably gas myself.

>make-believe
The existence of them as a shitposting psyop force in reality has been established. But it's now just another "cuck" or "edgy" replacement for "I don't like you & yet can not counterargue you so fuck you".

>he thinks there's any point in having morals when the other side clearly doesn't

Have you ever noticed that the same people calling for a gun grab are the same ones who walk around with an armed guard and aren't so keen to relinquish their own? See if you can work out why.

Death is so much cleaner than judaism.
How do you stop being "the jew" once you've won, when it's exponentially easier to just keep being one?

Why are trannys like you so ashamed of being identified? You should wear your trannyism with pride

How do you "counterargue" the "argument" of "here's a picture of an ugly 12 year old who likes Trump"? There's nothing to counter

based

i was unironically a 14yo pede. now i'm an 18yo that actually has my shit together
time flies

Attached: 1505236324523.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>There's nothing to counter
>I just felt like tossing a handful of my own shit
Fair enough. Good thing (You)s are practically worthless.

they unironically don't care because his conspirators are Nigerian

Based. Kekistan ended about 3 years ago and now the discord trannies wont let it go

>Actors and actresses are still lining up to defend Jussie
>The two brothers who helped him with the hoax have pretty much admitted and apologized for their role
How deluded can you be

In spirit you're still an underage fag, congratulations. And you're here on a Friday night in the prime of your life. lmao'ing at ur life kid

Dude were all still pedes at heart my nigger

>Kekistan ended about 3 years ago
It served the purpose of dealing death by normie cringe to Kek it was intended to.
That shit was fucking dangerous as fuck, we're not responsible enough as is to be trusted with fucking nuclear.

seething discord tranny
yeah, pedos hahaha

Attached: MV5BMTY0NzAzMTEyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYwMzYwNg._V1_.jpg (1414x2048, 792K)

Who is more believable? An actor, or two lowlifes he "paid to mug him"?
If hes so poor and did this for money, why did he just throw $3500 of it down the drain to stage an attack that put him in the hospital
>with even MORE debt?

>Who is more believable?
>The guy making a million a year to pretend as a profession, or two lowlifes he "paid to mug him"?
Neither.

No news in a week. It'ss boring you fucking faggot. Don't you know?

The media can't report it as a fact until it's proven in court

>An actor
More like a convicted criminal and known liar that used his brother name to escape a DUI but got caught anyways

Niggers are fucking retarded

Attached: experiment.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

cringest post in the entire thread by far.

Attached: 1551470016384.jpg (450x600, 66K)

I am so fucking glad you think so, and the default state is "not getting it". Hard as hell to get genies back in their bottles.

lmao what else do you want its all the news talked about for a week. his careers over hes going to jail and everyone hates him. there were no victims so its not like itll garner the same outrage as a killing or rape

cringe

Excluding himself, there are at least four people in his immediate vicinity that did not tell him this was a stupid idea.

Attached: 12yo keks.jpg (1201x1072, 789K)

Thank you for confirming it's underages that spam shit about discord trannies when someone calls you a fag

I'm just telling you, you discord faggots. Nobody will ever treat you like women. Cucks on Twitter might, but irl no. They will be nice to you, yes, but never will they feel deep inside that you're women and you're normal. I was drinking with my ultranormie friends (girls and guys alike) in a clubbing zone when a tranny approached us. I thought that my liberal friends are gonna ignore it. And I was surprised when after hearing him say hi, one of the guys who had a bit to drink immediately said "aren't you a dude? why are you wearing girly clothes?". The tranny started talking to the girls in our group and they just said "leave us alone". We insulted him until one of us started shouting "fuck off faggot". And the tranny was """hot""" by Yea Forums standards. The voice is what gave it away.
You think you're winning because people are forced to keep their thoughts about you disgusting abominations to themselves. The moment shit hits the fan, economic collapse or something, "race war", whatever, there will be loads of people more than happy to hunt you down. And I don't mean /pol/ idiots, just normal people, some of them would probably rape you right before, I don't care.
If you don't kill yourself before you're 30, you should be very cautious where you live, because the moment we're not forced to tolerate your bullshit you're gonna fucking hang you filthy degenerate
You will never
N E V E R
be a woman or even passable

based zoomer dabbin on the discord trannies

Attached: 1525694268395.jpg (334x506, 42K)

yes they seem much worse than Jussie

This is pasta right? lol

How do you pronounce this guy's name?
In my head I read it as "juicy"

The worst thing about trannies imo is how they combine male aggression and female vindictive bitterness into one black hole of awfulness. It's why so many people find these creatures to be so loathsome.

Now you got me thinking it's juicy.

But it's pronounced Justee
LIke this boy JUST as hell