Alright give me the rundown on this mess. What did the actress say about white men that pissed everyone off...

Alright give me the rundown on this mess. What did the actress say about white men that pissed everyone off? Any links would be appreciated.

Attached: 6EEFD0E3-52DE-40E1-B637-91B720CB7DCD.jpg (220x326, 110K)

I won't take questions from white males at my press briefing.

The main thing that pissed me off is the state of her feet. What a fucking trainwreck.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Tortured-Feet.jpg (1200x630, 64K)

what the actual fuck

Originally wanted less white journalists.
Backtracked to say what she ACTUALLY wants is more non white journalists.
Didn't retract her comment that she'd avoid white journalists on press junkets.
Said a movie she was in (a wrinkle in time, I believe) wasn't for white men and she didn't care for the opinions of white men.
While not specifically calling out white men in the context of CM (that I saw), the conclusion is painfully obvious that she's a terrible racist who cares little for the opinion of white men (unless those white mens opinion are that the movie liooks bad or that their opinion is that they aren't goin gto see th emovie - then she cares)
Also shilled some campaigns to get 'underpriviliged kids to see CM', while neatly hiding the fact that she directly benefits from said funding campaigns. Also got 5 million for the movie but expected normies to fund campaign instead of just forking it out herslef.
I'm sure more anons can add to this.

Attached: 1551217036247.gif (400x204, 44K)

Attached: brie.png (670x580, 150K)

Based.

Attached: 1551468449436.jpg (370x370, 30K)

Rotten To Muh Toes

For such a narcissistic cunt, she sure doesn't put any effort to sort that shit out.

"kill all white men"

>Originally wanted less white journalists.
she literally never said this. what she said, verbatim, was

>“I don’t want to hear what a white man has to say about ‘A Wrinkle in Time.’ I want to hear what a woman of color, a biracial woman has to say about the film. I want to hear what teenagers think about the film.”

>“If you make a movie that is a love letter to women of color, there is a chance that a woman of color does not have access to review and critique your film,”

she also pointed out that while white men represented only 30% of the united states population, they're over 70% of sponsored movie critics. i imagine this part in particular is what threw the poor victimized white male incels into a screeching fit.

Can white men go one whole week without embarrassing themselves?

Attached: gillette.png (916x429, 76K)

>she also pointed out that while white men represented only 30% of the united states population, they're over 70% of sponsored movie critics

I'm curious how many are actually Jewish.

>“I don’t want to hear what a white man has to say about ‘A Wrinkle in Time.’

Did she explain why not? Thats just a strange attitude.

What's the valid criticism? Her ass isn't fat?

because you can only review a movie if you're the target audience, and the target audience according to her was biracial teen girls, despite being a family movie

of course this doesn't matter if your review is positive

i remember wanting to dick her so bad when she was Envy Adams and the sister in Don Jon. what happened to her?

Attached: vomits.jpg (720x960, 114K)

that whole deal with gillette was so stupid. shaving your face is literally an attack on masculinity in itself and they were all just arguing over which brand of demasculating face-shaving tools they should use.

based on their stock performance over the course of the last few months it also didn't seem to hurt their bottom line at all, which makes the "outrage" around their stupid commercial even more retarded.

Feminism

Attached: 22nd-annual-screen-actors-guild-awards-at-the-shrine-expo-hall-arrivals-FJFYNM.jpg (1124x1390, 183K)

I read the book back in elementary school and was always hoping that a movie would come out.
But I'm a white male so I guess I'm not the """"target audience"""""
Dumb bitch.

that was explained in the following quote. because that particular adaptation of the movie was made by Ava DuVernay and wasn't created to appease the sensibilities of old white male critics.

i'm not saying old white males shouldn't review movies, but it does make more sense to prominently feature reviews from people who movies were made for rather than those who they explicitly weren't.

>she didnt say anything, shes just unlikable and no one cares for this shit movie, this is just the way the producers are already finding a scapegoat to blame because they know its gonna fail

would you be okay living in a society where all reviewers were black women, and a movie made for white men came out and every black woman thought it was shit, and that's the only coverage being shown in any easily accessible medium, thus guaranteeing that this movie made for you failed, had less exposure, fewer theaters, more limited dvd runs, etc., making it less and less likely that you ever got to actually see this movie or others like it?

>All the slots at my movie theater are going to be Captain Marvel this weekend.
wtf

you're in luck, zooms. there's an old TV movie filled with white people you can watch any time you want.

Attached: Awrinkleintimedvd.jpg (271x388, 31K)

No, but modern America allows those kinds of double standards under the guise of "racism in our history". You have two options, specific groups except white males can have movies and award shows for themselves(BET awards, Black film Critics Awards), or movies and award shows have to cater to everyone(Oscars, Golden Globes).

EVERYBODY CHECK YOUR LOCAL KINOPLEXES SCHEDULE ON MARCH 7TH. IT'S NOTHING BUT CAPTAIN MARVEL ALL WEEK!

Is it true Brie dropped a log in the suit on set and had to have the pants replaced and that’s why they don’t fit well or is that a meme

Attached: FF9416D1-C6B5-4A68-9DA1-D5B3E2572F89.jpg (537x380, 58K)

HELLO FELLOW SANE PERSON

Seems likely for her.