THEY'RE FLOCKING THIS WAY

THEY'RE FLOCKING THIS WAY

Attached: flocking.jpg (1918x1072, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seCERpBIcSo
youtu.be/8g6-TeBHXrE
netflix.com/signup
youtube.com/watch?v=jAzQr3Ml0UI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwxY7P1dw1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you listen to waking flocking at all

Attached: q7gxvxpsp4s01.png (640x360, 198K)

Flocka Flocka!

Attached: CC579BE0-7C01-41E8-A237-E52D468C69A3.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

ALAN

FLOCKING

I bet you'll never look at birds the same way again.

Attached: T-Rex06.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

I heard you need a great British big game hunter stereotype who doesn't skip leg day.

Attached: jurassic park muldoon-64.jpg (1200x825, 92K)

Why does this look better than any CG Trex in the Jurassic world movies

Attached: Jurassic Park.webm (853x462, 1.03M)

>the first cgi animals put to feature film still look fucking great
amazing. and yes i'm aware of exactly when cgi and robots were used, i've watched the bts

what is it about this rex and the rex in jp2 that it looked so much more menacing than the one in jurassic world?

jw rex looked like a confused puppy or something. almost like they fucked up the jawline.

youtube.com/watch?v=seCERpBIcSo

Attached: pete-postlethwaite-in-the-lost-world--jurassic-park-(1997).jpg (1382x2048, 417K)

they made her skinny because she's suposed to be old

Attached: jurassic park-3.webm (640x347, 2.69M)

Nice! A new char portrait for baldurs gate

based muldoon.

Attached: muldoon jurassic park.webm (1200x650, 2.91M)

I don't know what it is about the T-Rex's face in Jurassic Park that makes her look so much cooler than she looks in World, is it the bigger jaw? It pisses me off that world's story killed off the rest of the rexes on site b as well as the rest of the dinosaurs. The world of jurassic park feels so empty and depressing now.

Attached: jurassic park.png (604x452, 412K)

I stopped watching World after 50 minutes, the videogame sheen that covered the film became too annoying. He had a nice motorcycle though.

Attached: Triumph-Scrambler-Motorcycle.jpg (1600x1066, 181K)

This moment makes me reee everytime. Fuck T-Rexes, the raptors should have won.

T-Rex = giraffe
Raptors = lion

Attached: 1546963987872.webm (888x500, 3M)

South African

Only good thing about World is Universal is updating the Jurassic Park ride and adding a new attraction to go along with it

It's not covered in an ugly, unnatural shade of blue tint, and the CGI is used appropriately for the film, not the other way round
Jurassic World is a fucking embarrassment, I can only imagine that the sequel is even worse

Bob Peck played it British.

I always feel like they try to over-animate everything now, put too much unnecessary detail in.

Because in these movies dinos are not as much as accurate as possible reproductions of ancient animals, but very, very very detailed cartoons.
There is a subtlety in the design, movements and direction that makes them unreal.

>the one Gallimimus that turns round to watch the other get eaten

what was he thinking bros?

>that guy was an asshole.

Attached: Dinosaur attacks.webm (855x480, 1.65M)

"Body Down"

Attached: 20190201175605_1.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

MAMMALS BTFO AGAIN

Based Dino putting mammals in their place.

Attached: 1406635378369.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

>hornor tried to turn chickens into raptors but the US government wont let him

do you feel in charge

y-you're pure dinosaur

I am necessary dinosaur

Attached: chicken.jpg (800x463, 173K)

is this the only form of media that used the SPAS-12 correctly

Attached: 1546252942437.webm (876x720, 2.88M)

Attached: 1545710213636.webm (752x582, 2.93M)

>still no good Jurassic Park game where you get stranded in Isla Nublar or Sorna and have to scavenge and survive

And no, Tresspasser or Telltale trash doesn't count

Attached: 1522886334539.jpg (173x250, 5K)

Attached: 1545709893684.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

Why are mammals so pathetic?

>tfw there hasn't been a good JP film since 3

Attached: bbc the hunt-33.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Attached: 1542571128658.webm (720x1080, 1.83M)

3 wasn't even good really, just ok.

>Netflix show that stays 99% true to the first book

Would you watch it?

youtu.be/8g6-TeBHXrE

Unrelated but there's a fuckload of cockfighting videos on youtube cause apparently its legal in central america and treated as a sport

Chickens really are mini-raptors

Finally, someone else who likes 3. Thought I was the only one, still don't get the hate behind that one.

>Netflix

Attached: 1549392244171.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Play Ark in single player mode, and go in blind.

Attached: 1523836168466.jpg (500x371, 24K)

If they include the Raptor mating scene, absolutely.

fucking lol

What was his problem?

Attached: 1416890176544.webm (1920x1040, 1.65M)

Attached: 1520302522038.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Were all living in america
America
Is wunderbar

Don't go into the long grass!

Attached: Ajay.jpg (1920x1040, 106K)

Look at this absolute unit.

Clever girl

Attached: 1545708012102.webm (480x480, 1018K)

3 is awesome
>that dumb shit who takes a rapter egg
what a goddamn moron

thems ostriches m8

Richard Attenborough is no longer with us, and his brother Sir David is surely not much long for this world.

Attached: 1412039305959.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

OUT
FUCKING
SKILLED

Attached: 1550770849917.webm (600x336, 2.88M)

Attached: 1537490837516.webm (400x230, 2.52M)

Hot

Here's an idea for a Jurassic Park movie
>the construction of Jurassic Park itself means that a huge amount of materials had to be brought in every week by container ships
>Compsognathus/compies, whose numbers aren't properly monitored start sneaking on board
>when the ships offload somewhere, the compies also disembarked
>rest of movie is set in the jungles of south America
>compies, being extremely efficient scavengers started to multiply and spread in the jungle
>eventually they start to encroach into human villages
>you finally get the scene from the novel where they ate a baby's face off
>rest of the movie is people trying to survive against hordes of compies

Tone is horror. Imagine Dieter's death scene from TLW times a thousand. Rated R of course. Basically a dinosaur movie where the only featured dinos are small but still a nightmare.

ALAN

Attached: ALAN.webm (1920x1040, 2.3M)

got more?

Attached: 1534825261756.webm (640x360, 363K)

that's a huge cock

For you.

Attached: Tom Hardy cuppa.jpg (498x593, 29K)

Some exteme fetish stuff yeah

Attached: 1545710138044.webm (640x360, 404K)

Post the bane version

I would love it, but I bet both normal public, le "I am a nerd" crowd, and actual autists would scream there are lame, little dinos only.

For the first movie they had help of actual biologist and dinosaur experts. For the new ones they just went full "dinosaurs were basically monsters, lmao"

THE DOOR LOCKS, ELLIE BOOT UP THE DOOR LOCKS!

fucking ew, give me something else

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

Attached: 1452414254891.jpg (1200x1728, 350K)

Looks like hes a cool guy desu

>human
Pleb

Attached: 1528577424098.webm (270x480, 1.93M)

What's this kind called?

>Grant desperately trying to keep the door shut to keep the raptor out.
>Ellie desperately trying to help him and reach the gun.
>Lex trying to reboot the system to activate the locks.
>Tim just stands there like a brain dead idiot.

Fuck off discord hoomies

Attached: 1546252389187.webm (640x640, 1.75M)

Pirate drinking buddy

lel

might to another playthrough

what websites does Yea Forums use to stream movies

Attached: my-ancestor-rember-your-origins-you-were-big-birb-20656863.png (500x512, 70K)

Because ARCHOsaur means ruling reptile and mammal means titty sucker

Attached: Mamenchisaurus Witton 2015 low res.jpg (1040x650, 161K)

Should have died on the fence.

The 1% will be SJW pandering.

Well it would have a smaller budget so it's less risky. Also as long as it's well executed people would see, especially if the premise is interesting. Most successful horror movies are like that, Dont Breathe, Get Out etc.

>let go of the fence or you're gonna die
>doesn't do it and has to be resuscitated

useless

If you were forced at gunpoint to fuck one dino, which one would you choose?

>tfw

Attached: bird shower time.webm (720x720, 1.97M)

Because it was an animatronic that only used CG for the legs

>implying I wouldn’t fuck a raptor anyway

netflix.com/signup

Did he died?

Nah. Those two things wouldn't fuck with each other to begin with.

Yikes

Attached: argentinosaurus-1.jpg (1600x1096, 198K)

it was dumb that the second raptor attacked the t rex
what was the first one her girlfriend or something

>it was there because it looks cool, but it basically does nothing, then jams and is discarded
Seems about right

He's wondering what kind of quality control would allow a shot to go through with such obvious clipping.

Fucking kek

>there was a sauropod called Dreadnoughtus which is even bigger than Argentino

Maybe. Those eggs they find are suppose to be raptor eggs so one of them must have gone through the sex change.

birds>mammals>reptiles

What do you mean?

raptor, anyone who says otherwise is gay

They dont give a shit about accurate biomechanics anymore. That's why most of the creatures in movies suck and dont look real

>its a "if I was that 8 year old kid I would have been so smart and brave"

what if this is a really small coop, i need a dime for scale

He believed in nothing

kek

every one always keeps the stock up and uses it like a pump action

braaap

They're um... *clears throat* um *smacks lips*... bout... *adjusts dik* finna *welcomes you to earf* flock did way

I want them to make that game in the style of Alien: Isolation where you are running around, fixing the park trying to establish communication for rescue, and have to venture into the jungles. All while raptors stalk you like the AI for the Xenomorph.

please

the cgi in the first jurassic park looks more realistic than the cgi in jurassic world

wtf instead of just doing the dinosaurs, they do the dinosaurs plus the whole environment which makes it look faker

Attached: 140824 8월의 Someday 콘서트 아이유(IU) 출근길-zfs5IG_4Sqk-[00.12.713-00.23.290].webm (697x720, 2.68M)

Just hope that Capcom remakes Dino Crisis and its as good as RE2.

ok

>ywn when actual dinosaurs are fighting in the middle of the street and everyone else waltzes by casually

Attached: 25.png (662x676, 673K)

Still the comfiest BTS video I have ever seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=jAzQr3Ml0UI

>ywn when actual dinosaurs are fighting in the middle of the street and everyone else waltzes by casually
People pay and bet to watch dinos (or at least animals way closer to dinos than monitor lizards) all the time: Cockfights.

A new Dino Crisis will never happen, Capcom are cunts.

Currently playing Resident Evil 2 remake it's not too bad and I hope they remake Nemesis.

Monitor lizards can actually grow to 2m long, these are juveniles

Yes, and the idea of the SPAS 12 in general works with the faults of the park itself.

The SPAS 12 is a flashy, sexy, looking shotgun that wows people. When in reality its semi auto function jams the gun easily.
Ellie makes reference with the plants used in the park as well. They look beautiful but they're actually poisonous. The blindness of Hammond applies to everything in the park itself.

This is something I can hear Joe Rogan doing commentary over.

Composited on film for starters. 90's 35mm isn't particularly grainy but that grain helps cover up the shitty textures.
JP is really well animated most of the time despite the weak texture work. Probably because they had full scale T-Rex model's to reference.

The Raptors losing is in line with the entire pop science chaos theory that JP is all about.
The Raptor matriarch has been stalking and planning her revenge the entire film only to get Trex'd out of fucking nowhere. That's life, famalan. Always a bigger fish.

>Dammit even Nedry knew not to mess with the Raptor fences!

This reminds me. Nedry's plan was to deliver the embryos to the guy on the ship and then come back to the office, right? I doubt he wants to go live in hiding from InGen's lawyers for the rest of his life.

I still fuckin hate T-Rexes
>Wow look at the retarded handlet monster, he's way cooler than all the other dinos!
Fuck T-Rexes ad fuck normalfags glorifying them, Raptors are better.

t.raptor

That's nice but Velociraptors were tiny. It was Deinonychus that were really in the film.

Attached: Deinonychus_white_background.jpg (1920x998, 128K)

Yepp. I always thought that the scenes with Nedry driving towards the docks and the scenes where they found out about Nedrys plan weren't taking place at the same time since it wouldnt make sense if that was his plan.

Jurassic World is better than 3.

Deal with it

Attached: jurassic-world-3.jpg (1200x626, 270K)

>my species went extict millions of years ago.
>my species

Attached: wo.jpg (705x527, 96K)

nice try i've seen the movies you're all just living on an island somewhere
mad props teaching yourself how to type though

I've visited that location in Oahu. It's a pretty cool tour, the same ranch was used for Lost, Windtalkers and a bunch of other stuff.

It literally isn't. World was a piece of shit

Everything is better than 3

>Jurassic World is better

No. It's better than nothing.

Those movies are fiction! I am a human ok

don't worry bro i won't tell

A lot of people commonly mistaken animatronics for CGI in the original trilogy

But to be fair, CGI was new and expensive at the time, so they had to use it carefully, special effects team were actual artists and not hipsters from shiny movie schools or whatever so they knew how to do shit.

It's like the T-1000 in Terminator 2 is way better than in the last movie, and T2 came out almost 30 years ago.

It's better than Fallen Kingdom
pleb

IM A FUCKING HUMAN YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT FUCK OFF

>Actual park full of dinos scenes and cool ideas like the mosasaurus
>Indominus could've been a Crichton's idea if you read the books
>Actual respect of the first movie, unlike Star Wars 7 that came out the same year.
>Pratt's character is probably one of the best addition to the franchise but "MUH RAPTOR KILLING MACHINES"

But yeah, the shitty cashgrab that was 3 is better right ?

Attached: 1544840753956.jpg (1280x665, 156K)

;)

>This movie had cool ideas so it's better
In every aspect of filmmaking except maybe editing, 3 is better. Also, World is alot more of a cashgrab that 3 you fucking retard.

I SAY, I SAY BOY!

>He tries to get the Parrot to say his name but it refuses
>Dreams the Raptor doing it after hearing the sound made by the vocal cord replication
Dino Kino

Attached: 1549583970674.webm (1280x720, 960K)

lmao, you're right

Nigger you're making me fucking furious, those movies are fucking fiction, dinos like me have been extinct for like 60 million years.

>They started shooting 3 without an actual script
>Somehow the Kirby's family story featuring Alan Grant is better than motherfucking functional dino park with autistic dino on a rampage
>Saying the filmmaking is better when the same guy who did 3 also made Jumanji that was miles better than this

Your opinion is pure shit.

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>you came to the wrong neck of the woods motherfucker

FINALLY SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF MY CAGE

i apologize my fellow human. you are clearly a human being such as myself and others here, and I hope you can forgive my mistake.
to err is human, after all, which i know you will understand, being a fellow human.

God, you're a brainlet. More =/= better, 3 was better as a film than World.
>They started shooting 3 without an actual script
How something get's made doesn't matter, the end product does.

3 sucks ass, though it's not as bad as the new ones.

Dark wine red lipstick on a pasty ass woman never looks good. Looks ghoulish and clown like.

Man this still looks like a hunt going on in real life

And the entire product was shit, fucking deal with it.

HALT RIGHT THERE

gimme ya butts.

Attached: b i g b u t t s.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Attached: laughing70s.gif (450x288, 1.1M)

I got it

Not for that particular shot, the T-Rex is fully CGI in every scene outside of the breakout.

She was gagging for some big lawyer corpse.

>the way the other dinos stop running once the rex has her kill

brainlets would ask why they aren't still running, which is why all the dinosaurs in Fallen Kingdom have to stop and fight every 5 seconds

I prefer it with the Plane Scene part flipped, flows a bit more naturally.

Attached: smee.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

It wasn't
pleb

>b-but the t-rex only looked good because it was shot in the dark and was supplemented with animatronics

I went there with my local gf and family. Some dumbass tried to cross the highway out front on a atv and got crushed by traffic. I ran across the front lawn to check it out but he was done. RIP you stupid islander.

It looks like shit by today's standards, though

It's such a waste of a great IP, makes me wish Sega ported their Jurassic Park arcade games to console.

t. zoomer pleb

>It looks like shit by today's standards

It looks fucking amazing even by today's standards. What the hell are you smoking.

100% incorrect

Jesus, that's pretty fucking rough to watch. I just enjoyed eating breadfruit and hanging out with the farm kitties.

Attached: 1536727616764.webm (426x240, 469K)

It's because the render was ported to film and the grain hides it

If this were to be released today, people would absolutely shit on the CGI work

>every day, in every way, I am becoming a better and better Crabbie

Attached: 1521598209119.webm (320x320, 553K)

Last night me and my GF had a double feature of Crystal Skull and Thor Ragnarok (don't ask) and I was utterly shocked at how a movie like Kingdom of the Crystal Skull looked better than a movie that came out a year ago. These days Hollywood just shits out a pretty spectacle of a movie and don't intend for it to last. The rex here probably took a team of not just animators but actual experts on biomechanics and used actual reference models to make it look real. Today they just take a cg model and make it dance around for 90 minutes

No they wouldn't, people accept any old shit these days. Someone post the Black Panther webm.

why don't they make a nice dinosaur island with just the herbivores and plant life
i would visit that place

>yeah that's cool but you know what would be cooler? really big dinosaurs that kill things and eat them
fools

I thought this the first time but it's honestly way worse, for all its faults 3 feels more like a JP film and has some really excellent special effects.

>(don't ask)
Fuck you I'll ask, why were you watching such an awful capeshit flick and a cashgrab sequel?

>give me some raw chicken or i stab you with my socio economic factors

Attached: 1551126959154.webm (426x240, 928K)

damn that hurts

Attached: 1539135437363.webm (388x600, 1.39M)

I used to think this, but really the only good effects are the Pterosaurs and Raptors, the jungle looks fake as fuck and the spino animatronic looks like a theme park attraction

Attached: 1504143916173.jpg (865x526, 55K)

Figuratively me.

I can be dinosaur too?

Attached: Godzilla-1 (2).webm (1920x800, 1.49M)

In the next JW film, they need to make a minor antagonist a vore enthusiast who drugs dinosaurs so he can crawl inside their mouths and jack off in their stomachs. He dies when one pretends to be asleep and chomps his limbs off.
"He died as he lived, getting off by getting eaten by dinosaurs."

Also, I always thought that the Spino animatronic doesn't really match the CGI, especially with the color scheme.

And yes the jungle is horrible, looks like a whole different island

She's obsessed with Blanchett and since we had just watched the first 3 Indy movies a few weeks ago we figured we'd watch this one. And then Thor because I'm gullible and heard it was better than the other 2

>feathercucks are running rampant
you have to go back

>Expecting capeshit to ever be good

Attached: ni.jpg (380x388, 20K)

I know, I'm retarded. That movie has the ugliest CGI I've ever seen. It's probably worse than that Egyptian God movie I saw a few years ago

She didn't want to be fed, she wanted to hunt.

I do agree with that, the T-Rex's CGI looked way different too (much brighter green and different skull design).
Apparently the fight was originally going to be all animatronic.

no idea how an animatronic fight would work, probably would look awful

Post ideas for park attractions
>swamp setting with elevated walkways where you can see the quadraped Spinosaurus hunt
>exhibit of bony fish like dinichtys or dunkleostus
>plesiosaurus exhibit with a Scottish theme, not just a Nessie homage but Hammond's Scottish origin

Feathers are nice.

Attached: dino feathers.jpg (819x746, 300K)

Scales are objectively cooler, fag

my sides user.

Attached: 1530550799199.png (657x527, 62K)

Attached: 1524274157407.jpg (443x559, 48K)

I love both, nerd.

Attached: 1528284662994.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

furnigger btfo

Attached: egg.webm (534x360, 2.91M)

I heard people were chatting shit about feathers.

Attached: 1453519497327.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Cat knows, and parrot knows, you hit cat, you die

Attached: bbc dynasties adelie penguin to the rescue.webm (854x480, 2.8M)

based

my wife on her business trip to Detroit

Fucking juked his ass

Sun Conure

these are both good just cut out the few frames where it pans away from dr pavel and it would be perfect

The T-rex broke down during filming.
Also sometimes you see a few extras seconds of the fight they didn't include in the movie

Like this :
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwxY7P1dw1A

Couldn't find a better link

>the shutdown
nedry's bug didnt turn raptor fences off, arnold shutdown did.
and yes nedry's plan was turn off the gates that got him to the dock, deliver the embryos, and go back and fix them, while having to suffer some yelling from arnold and hammond along the way

>110733333

If we're being entirely honest here, i would

I always thought he was planning to leave with the boat
That's why they freaked out so much

it was more clear in the book.nedry had it exactly timed out (test run 20 minutes). then again, he said nobody would even realize he's gone. yet the alarms went off when the fences went out so idk. of course the hurricane fucked everything up.

fuck i love films like this, with a large party or convoy on the move constantly idk why. Any others like this besides Mad Max?

they also dont take the entire shot into account as an experience

they would rather create what 'happens' and then put a camera in front of it; great special effects though are about orchestrating what happens.

it's building a puzzle by putting pieces together, not just using cgi magic to conjure what you want the puzzle to look like.

in the movie they showed some fences going down and Arnold and co going "oh yeah, Nedry said that was gonna happen". The editing made it seem like a few more minutes passed before the alarms went off like mad. I'm guessing Nedry should've been back by then but the storm screwed everything up.

I want an edit of this with sound of the t rex in jurassic park

F

Never forget

Attached: rex.gif (500x180, 1012K)

I'm in awe at the size of this lad

>that feather left behind

Attached: 1523073079368.jpg (429x384, 61K)

Attached: 1511730050303.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: nippy.webm (552x564, 2.92M)

Attached: Ritual.webm (422x608, 2.35M)

GOD BLESS YOU

criminally underrated post

Attached: Foghorn_Leghorn.png (214x289, 52K)

Why are Jurassic threads so comfy bros?

yabba dabba doo

Attached: cassowary leg.png (1157x701, 1.46M)

What was the magic word??

>Yea Forums thinks this is good CGI

Truly the worst board

UH UH UH - YOU DIDN'T SAY THE MAGIC WORD

Attached: o123o213u123213iu.jpg (300x168, 25K)

It's funny how the chicken leg design works so well that creatures big and small use it for hundreds of millions of years

Cool as fuck

No Blade of Grass

Well chickens did evolve from a dinosaur user. They have lots of anatomical similarities.

I mean that the leg design is so adaptable; swimming, running, hunting, as long as it follows the basic 3 bone structure it can do it all

I'll reserve my judgment. The animatronics were really outdated but I hope they don't add any 3D glasses bullshit like every other universal studios attraction nowadays, and I don't want the indominus rex and indoraptor to steal the spotlight from real dinosaurs. The Jurassic Park aesthetic is also way more charming than thes soulless jurassic world aesthetic.

Used to work inside cassowary enclosures AMA. It was fun as fuck working with these dinosaurs

How long are their velociraptor claws?

Maybe the textures aren't as detailed as they should be, but the lighting and the animation is still superb. I hate how overly animated everything is in World, the lighting that just gives off this fakeness, and the hero dinosaurs are always posing by roaring. The original trilogy had roars like that too but nowhere near the same extent. It's fucking cheesy.

Bit shorter than my hand and about the same width as my fingers for their big ones

Attached: 435832AC-D1D9-4415-9CBB-B23AE61BACD8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

clip your fucking fingernails

>reee make your nails as uselesss as mine reeee

I would leave my gf for this chicken

Don't need to yet, not seeing anyone till Monday

That CGI aged surprisingly well

Are the stories true about them disemboweling people and killing dogs? What's their Crest made of?

>a bit shorter
take another and this time keep the middle straight

Would be too good to be true. The industry is too fucking gay to give dinosaurs the respect they deserve. I fucking hate zombie bullshit, except Resident Evil.

Do they say like, wakka flocking?

Man what the fuck is that thing

Attached: tumblr_mn13u7Ff5m1rie4kjo1_640.jpg (544x544, 120K)

100% They literally velociraptor leap at you and split you open, one of the older guys I worked with saw it happen once at a old zoo. Their crest is just made of the same shit as hair and nails I'm pretty sure

based bearded vulture poster

it's funny how most African herbivore's defenses revolve around kicking the jaw off of their predators

Why dont humans have like, a ribcage in their stomach to prevent shit like this? Our fucking useless bones just sit inside us and don't protect us for shit.

Just for you user :)

Attached: 30FF6261-3695-4D29-ABB2-BEC40347831B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

>tfw actual gamecocks get little spurs attached to their feet
cockfighting is brutal

Attached: 1523939985095.png (907x630, 58K)

I'm gonna say the magic word!

Attached: 1546991582579.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Imagine shooting into that caboose.

Yeah shits fucked, even though they are turbocunts they shouldn’t be too quick to kill you unless you piss them off. Pro tip if you ever have to protect yourself from one find a big stick or something like this and hold it between you and it, make sure you don’t hold it low and just walk backwards. It’s a bad idea to turn your back on these things like most dangerous animals.

Attached: F7732C67-3BF0-434E-962E-878807A50F98.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

in awe of this lad

wholesome

Good Lord.

Attached: 1529951004698.jpg (675x601, 15K)