Pitch me

>pitch me

Attached: AA2D2711-056A-443A-A108-47C93D6DA592.jpg (1508x1072, 178K)

A traditional, country-style agricultural supplies store - but we also sell gummy bears.

A traditional, country-style Suck and Fuck store - but we also sell to Sneed

genetically modified vegetable with nicotine

Alright, so it's a dick, but it's not really you're dick. It's a fake dick. It can also vibrate and do other shit

I'll give you 11 million dollars for 5% of your company

Your personal fluids bucket. Whenever you need to dispose of vagina discharge, mucus, Spit, boogers, or just something as simple as wiping sweat away, scrap it into my mouth.

$5 cock-sucking whore

It's a spatula, but it has a cute name

BASED

Attached: 1548358981266.png (596x799, 661K)

a wearable sock but you can also fuck it

I'm only really seeking offers in the region of 7 to 8, max.

Spatula with a dildo on one end

Redpilled and based

Movie about a modern war where so many men have died that large amounts of each army are now women.
No yas queen theatrics or slow mo. Just brutal combat. Think saving private ryan but with women. It would be an unironic meditation on equality, where women are not only equal in bravery and dedication, but also merciless violence and suffering.

A company dedicated to selling dairy products. Milk, yogurts, cheese, etc.
But it's made with your milk and I get to drink it all.

Mommy

Would unironically watch

You point a gun at me and force me to masturbate, I ejaculate into your opened hand. You compensate me 5.00 USD

I give you majority stake in my idea, which is such a good idea I went on a reality tv show to sling it, although later you horse fuck me for the whole pie

*unzips dick*

GOD I WANT HER TO MASTURBATE ME WHILE SHE STROKES MY HAIR AND CALLS ME A GOOD BOY

It's my cock, lubed, sliding in and out between your mashed together breasts. I call it "mammary sex"

GOD I WANT TO FUCK LORI
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>"No pitch"

>"clocks gun"

>"You pitch me or die. =)"

This was my favorite episode.

So you come home and I'm standing in my designated corner and then you take off your heels and lay on the couch and snap your fingers and like I crawl over to you and just worship your feet for a while.

so you come and sit on my face but you fart and shit in my mouth too