Are there any limits to his powers?

Are there any limits to his powers?

Attached: StevenUniverse_162H_Opt3_1_.0.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

He can’t beat sneed’s two farmers.

Attached: 187D620C-EB63-4178-A12B-17E1EBE7793E.png (785x757, 309K)

Yeah a limit to his testosterone levels

He can suck. But he can't fuck

They get beat by nihilism

I saw a young relative of mine watching this and somehow, on contact, as if by direct transmission of knowledge from the sickening psychic stench emanating from this programming, I knew that at that very moment I had become an actual Nazi. that morality in me had decided that one must be willing to fill trenches with bodies, that no price is too high to pay, that even complete destruction would be preferable to a world in which such a thing could be allowed to exist; that coexistence with this content was unacceptable, and that death was no enemy of mine. I understood in that moment the brilliant souls of the Eternal Nazi heroes, who would see the world burn to ash before they saw it degrade itself in this way. and indeed they did. and indeed, I should.

I saw a young relative of mine watching this and somehow, on contact, as if by direct transmission of knowledge from the sickening psychic stench emanating from this programming, I knew that at that very moment I had become an actual sneedposter. That morality in me had decided that one must be willing to fill /trash/ with threads, that no price is too high to pay, that even complete destruction would be preferable to a world in which such a thing could be allowed to exist; that coexistence with this content was unacceptable, and that permaban was no enemy of mine. I understood in that moment the brilliant souls of the Eternal sneedposter heroes, who would see the board burn to ash before they saw it degrade itself in this way. And indeed they did. and indeed, I should.

how about staying on his own fucking board, you degenerate tranny fuck?

Has he ever actually won a fight or does he just talk everyone down?

Modern progressive-conservative "liberals" in Hollywood conflate condescension with winning

He also sucks and gets fucked to keep his life.

He is made of pure scenarium so basically no

Produce testosterone and act like a man

Attached: 46525667_552713075167061_7809514673262297088_n.jpg (800x387, 21K)

only the human aspects of his body I guess? but that seems to be less a problem as things go on

Based Hegelian revelation.

Honestly the ugliest character I've ever seen on TV

Check out some of the "waifus."

nothing gets my chunky, shit crusted, diarrhea-plugged aNUSHOLE wet with anticipation like a sneedin faggotniggerverse thread.

Attached: LzGZ2AEP7p-6.png (300x250, 18K)

Is this the most b&r copypasta to come out of Yea Forums? It certainly feels like it.

Attached: 1545242651748.png (1480x810, 484K)

Attached: 1550956009035.png (500x375, 160K)

based

Chuck>Sneed

Attached: 1540490248193.jpg (960x679, 98K)

Sneed