I'm not a racist! that's what is so insane about this!

I'm not a racist! that's what is so insane about this!

Attached: 10784222-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yX4D9Tqbuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't tell if the crowd is rolling their eyes or looking at him with hostility

Why would you actually go on shows to explain yourself for saying something remotely controversial?
People will forget in two weeks.
Talking about it just drags it out and makes you look foolish forever.

Attached: liam-neeson-good-morning-america-gma-1549459273.jpg (3000x2124, 877K)

this picture makes me sieg heil

the look in his eye, you just KNOW he killed

liam neeson is known to be THE most racist guy in hollywood, possibly one of the most racist in the world. his racial awareness has been described as "like an evolan model", with gargantual hatred that would rival noel ignatiev and tim wise. im estimating his cosh to be at least 18.5" bone crushed, with OVER 6" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed that black bastard.

he would have spent hours and hours on torturing the nigger, getting him bloody enough just so he couldn't fake it. i can just imagine him begging for death, with liam barely able to not kill the wog, and him moaning and squirming, demanding to be sent to the grim reaper. he would have coma'd within seconds of liam breaking his entire skull, being lynched and strung right up to his neck.. the message would have been powerful, with the left wing media clamping down on liams primal ferocity, the whole black body quivering in hysteria..

i bet they still ask for reparations to the memory of it

Attached: d013c812103fa63.jpg (400x601, 74K)

I can't believe it's TAKEN him this long to apologize.

Attached: HONK.jpg (225x225, 9K)

LIAM DID NOTHING WRONG

THIS IS LITERALLY A METAPHOR FOR SJW SHIT IN THE CURRENT YEAR

Liam actually shot the black dude in the arm and enjoyed every second of him screaming

even if he didn't kill a black bastard, liam neeson still needs to apologize to black men for culturally appropriating their genitalia

It's going to take him some time

Attached: 463BF823-863F-45AF-A9BE-7C3245A35380.png (262x234, 60K)

stop laughing... it's not funny

Why did he bring this up?At all?

Because at the end of the day he is still a Hollywood shitlibcuck and being called racist is the worst thing that can ever happen to you in their oveewhelmingly white community.
It is why Ben Affleck had a mental breakdown that he never fully recovered from, after he was told that he is a direct descendant of slave trading family.

im sorry liam nelson.
you had an independent thought.
the left will not tolerate that.
they must punish you.

welcome to the ranks of former leftists who have joined the right.

Attached: 1549760125593.gif (300x300, 272K)

Regardless of whether or not it was appropriate to bring up what he did in that interview, I don't see the point in arguing that because it already happened.

My biggest issue with this whole debacle is how this is going to stick in the cultural memory for a while. It's not going to be everywhere and upfront, but people will be thinking about it in the back of their minds the next time they want to speak up about feeling bad about something they've done. That's what's so ridiculous and fucking stupid about the whole thing--the guy's owning up to it, he's not glorifying his actions in anyway. But that doesn't matter to the online mobs and the fucking braindead 22 year-olds with "Diversity is Good For Everyone!" pins on their backpacks right next to Deadpool stickers and a hammer and sickle pendant or whatever. People on the left who want openness and inclusion continually, consistently act in ways that ALWAYS DISCOURAGE ANYONE being open or inclusive about anything. They're fucked, and what's worse is they're annoying as shit and fucking the rest of us while thinking they're doing good work.

Imagine not being racist.

You'd need to be completely naive. Even 60 IQ Africans are racist as fuck, because they aren't naive, even if they're dumb as hell.

Honk

I'm surprised there wasn't a bigger uproar surrounding this. It died down pretty quick and it didn't even affect ticket sales for his new movie. Literally nobody gives a fuck about it now.

They should let Leem Neson beat up Jussie Smollet

It will be like that as long as people in society enable this behavior. Unless people learn to say fuck off unapologetically to any of this social shaming, because that is what it is.
It works on people who agree with that.
Go try 'you are racism' in eastern Europe, middle East, India or east Asia and watch the reaction.
That is what you need to learn and also to stop supporting corporations and parties that push for it. You are unfortunately decades away from that.

Never gets old.
youtube.com/watch?v=_yX4D9Tqbuw

look at these fucking people

Attached: 8DA5BFEC-57C7-4BD3-A2DE-BB0D7D4ADE61.jpg (1226x1832, 315K)

No-one believes that the Irish aren’t racist. It’s a feature, not a flaw. Getting pissy about selling all their potato’s is an Irish flaw.