KINGSLAYER

KINGSLAYER

Attached: BD43A426-E96A-4B99-9FBC-BF592CFEED61.jpg (814x960, 105K)

nigga was going to burn down the whole city

He kep screamin burn all dem niggas!

WE'RE TELLING BOAR STORIES

Attached: 1551049386128.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

>so i told that fuckin wolf that I dindu nuffin
>nd he still judged me n shiet

Attached: jaime confession.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

black Yea Forums is best Yea Forums, even if you are white and impersonating

I don't even care about GoT anymore but I'm unironically looking forward to the new season coming out just so all the threads made by trannies and deranged horny and lonely faggots and cunts can get flushed out of the catalog. Fuck these mods for letting this place turn to such shit.

Attached: okay buddy.jpg (591x615, 38K)

The only deranged person here is you.

eat shit and pick cotton, you faggot

Attached: comfy.png (868x802, 531K)

Kingslayer still fucks his sister.

yikes....reminder that you’ll never be as significantly relevant as the celebrities in your gifs that you self-insert as.

Reminder Jaime Lannister is the King Arthur of the story.

She's the most beautiful and slutty woman in the entire continent who only wants to fuck him because it's akin to fucking herself. They weren't raised like you or I. They were raised in a giant castle kept seperate most of the time. She's akin to just some random broad with no 2019 brother sister bond that we have in our society.

Also their Targaryen genetics justifies and magically, sexually draws each other to one another.

Yeah he pulled his sword out of the Queen’s stone hard ass

Mind you the only other person she's been drawn to was Rhaegar her other half brother.

King Arthurs father glamoured himself with a ruby and sired Arthur with his enemies wife. Aerys had sex with Joanna Lannister ( seperate event to the liberties he took on her wedding night but this event adds weight ) when the twins were born he took the the crown and whoever followed to live at casterly rock.
All he looks up to in life is ARTHUR Dayne and who he idolises and wants to be. All he wanted in life was the be a sword of the morning archetype like Arthur and love his sister. Like King Arthur has Lancelot in mythos Jaime has his cousin LANCEL. He has forshadowing after killing his father and sitting on the throne where Ned discovers him. His lack of hand resembles the norse god Tyr. ( The main line of Lannister has Tyr based names like Tyrion, Tywin, Tyg, etc ) His gold hand resembles King Midas with the gold touch.
The show broke canon and had Arthur specifically plant Dawn ( excalibur ) in the dirt and fight dual wielding for what purpose? In the Ned flashback. The only man Jaime admires and desires to be is dual wielding. Because Jaime will dual wield when he regains his hand. And this magical fire born gold hand will be the cure to the night king by removing the dragon glass planted in his chest as dragon glass and valyrian steel doesn't work on the night king as he literally has it already in his chest.
We've seen in the book sam reads that dragonglass is associated with the word cure a the citadel. The first wight that was killed was via jon burning it and burning his hand, we have the order of the fiery hand in volantis at the red temple, we have a scene of jojen saying we'll know the end holding his hand up engulfed in flame, we have jon stating the way to kill them is with fire at the dragon pit while raising a burning severed hand.

The only person who'll have such a hand is Jaime Hill ( son of Aerys and Joanna Lannister ).

There's plenty of more to go on but cant be fucked.

They were doing sexual acts as little little children. That was before they were separated. Something strange was going on.
Also there’s no way that Aerys beget the Lannister Twins. Unless Joanna happened to be pregnant for three years after leaving The Red Keep.

read

It's been rumoured also that Joanna had a thing with Aerys willingly. He was quiet the man in his youth. And prince to the throne. The only woman he ever loved was Joanna and it seems like Tywin married her to get at Aerys. There was zero political gain for Tywin to marry his first cousin and not having Targ genes sired a retarded midget. His only son and legacy.

I did. Did you make that up yourself? There’s a lot of references to the show... I wouldn’t put much stock in that particular source.

KINGSNEEDER (formerly kingsguard)

>retarded midget
Nigga please

There are show references but also book. Jaime is obviously the unlikely hero of this story. The embodiment of the crippled, bastard and broken thing all in one. I can't be fucked going further into it. I'm going to go masturbate before my sleeping pills kick in because they give me ghost loads.

NIGGA TRIED TO KILL MY FATHA

Ofcourse a tripfag advocates for making Yea Forums worst. Fuck off nigger.

soon to be QUEENSLAYER

still the best dramatic scene of the show yet

lmao shut up bitch

More like Joanna was Aerys’ oneitis and he may have wanted here but she didn’t return the feeling,
Tywin didn’t trust any of his vassals after the Tarbecks and Reynes so he married a Lannister,
and Tyrion the little gargoyle is the only child Aerys might have put into Joanna, she went to King’s Landing around the time, though it’s not likely.

>Sure, Aerys was going to burn down King's Landing, but you would not believe how Robert hiked up the rates on earned income.

I just finished season 4, the last good season

Once the major Starks, Tywin and most secondary characters died the show just ran out of interesting characters and focused on Jon ans Dany who weren't uninteresting at first but are now painfully boring

Also I know he just had one season but Oberyn is the GOAT character

No way, what about the scene where brienne swears herself to Sansa after choppin down the Bolton soldiers in the woods?

>I just finished season 4, the last good season
>Once the major Starks, Tywin and most secondary characters died the show just ran out of interesting characters and focused on
wiki the books. GOT stops being good for each character the EXACT moment they go away from the books

Attached: womans.jpg (474x315, 36K)

Except for him being a flamer and being into that Dornish hag. He lost a lot of points for that

So basically after season 1?

doubling down on being a retard will not help you.

I made this

Attached: Gotmeme.jpg (800x400, 56K)

what is the value of the board measured against the life of one bastard tripfag?

Attached: 1544359126464.jpg (364x457, 119K)

Maario Naharis

Attached: 9E05C896-C271-446F-8C96-6ABB72C2B363.jpg (477x318, 52K)

The loss of Tywin AND Roose was devastating.
I would watch a show where Tywin and Roose discuss who they planned to kill but never actually shows any action. They are that good.

The quality of the dialogue fell so fucking far.
The jump from season 1 to season 6 is astoundingly bad.

Implying they'rr not going to put a Bad Pussy and have Arya take out Cersei.

didn't read any of the books except the first one, what's up with Tywin begin a cuck?

imagine being the guy that posts this dogshit unfunny meme in every got thread

I seriously hope it's not just one guy because it's there in every thread not matter what time of the day it is.

He’s not. But people seem to like to imagine people have Targaryen blood and imagine that makes them more super special. So you can find a theory for any character that says they have Targaryen blood.

yes, but what about captain maario naharis?

and why are they so special again? iirc they came from another continent, where inbread and conquered westeros with dragons, does that make them half-gods or what?

Just makes them normal dudes who fuck their sisters. Some of them might have blood that helps them control dragons but that’s a dime a dozen just ask the Starks and Wildlings and Lothstons, and a shit ton of other houses that can warg.

what's this. looks like r2'detoo or whatever

Yes. I read all the books after Season 1 aired and when Season 2 came out I quit watching during the first episode. Dragonstone was such a disappointment compared to what I imagined it to look like. I did end up watching the later seasons a few years later and enjoyed season 2 and 3, but then 4 just went massively downhill.

Season 1 is 10/10
Season 2 & 3 8/10
Season 4 and onwards aren't worth watching.

But yall never knew yo daddy

bump

Maester Luigi

Attached: 1493306264778.jpg (477x419, 151K)

The compounding thing is that most of the remaining main characters are played by pretty bad actors.

He was a fucking howa !

The targs were actually minor lords of valyria and weren’t anything special until one of them had a premonition of doom so they moved to Dragonstone before the doom of valyria wiped out all the other dragon lords.

A lot of Jaimefags really are niggers.
>he a good boy he dindu nuffin
>he's getting his life back on track
Jaime never told anyone about the wildfire because he was a vain butthurt faggot. People aren't just mad that he turned kingslayer, they're mad that he turned kingslayer at the exact moment the king was already beaten and the war was won. No one is throwing a fit that Walder doesn't get praise for coming to render his aid to the rebels after they already won, so why are they mad at Ned that no one is thrilled that Jaime broke his oath to kill a man who was already defeated?

>The timing being questionable sanctions the crimes of the mad king
Mind you, Jaime is still an unlikable cunt during season 1

Jaime should just stop being a prideful faggot and tell people about the wildfire

from a certain POV

Mad king's crimes don't absolve Jaime of his. Withou Jaime telling people about what happened, there's literally no reason for anyone to thank Jaime for his oathbreaking. The gates were breached, the city was sacked, and the king was a dead man when Jaime turned his cloak. By your reasoning Walder shouldn't be looked down on either. He was fighting on the rebel's side. The king was evil, it doesn't matter if you only sided against him after the rebels won the war, just as long as you show up. Fuck timing.

The day had been windy when he said farewell to Rhaegar, in the yard of the Red Keep. The prince had donned his night-black armor, with the three-headed dragon picked out in rubies on his breastplate. "Your Grace," Jaime had pleaded, "let Darry stay to guard the king this once, or Ser Barristan. Their cloaks are as white as mine."

Prince Rhaegar shook his head. "My royal sire fears your father more than he does our cousin Robert. He wants you close, so Lord Tywin cannot harm him. I dare not take that crutch away from him at such an hour."

Jaime's anger had risen up in his throat. "I am not a crutch. I am a knight of the Kingsguard."

"Then guard the king," Ser Jon Darry snapped at him. "When you donned that cloak, you promised to obey."

Rhaegar had put his hand on Jaime's shoulder. "When this battle's done I mean to call a council. Changes will be made. I meant to do it long ago, but . . . well, it does no good to speak of roads not taken. We shall talk when I return."

Those were the last words Rhaegar Targaryen ever spoke to him. Outside the gates an army had assembled, whilst another descended on the Trident. So the Prince of Dragonstone mounted up and donned his tall black helm, and rode forth to his doom.

Attached: 1535666696849.jpg (968x1219, 210K)

Captain Maario Naharis

Attached: Maario Naharis.png (477x318, 288K)

too bad Rhaegar didn't 'call a council' before his insane father burned enough people to start civil war.

so says the tripfag

which is somehow bad?

Or before he gave all those people cause to seek audience with his father. Rheagar must have been nuts too if he thought he could get away with the shit he pulled.

>wiki the books
how low can you fall

reminder that every single thing to go wrong can be traced back to retarded t*lly fucking shits

Attached: yP5jVDBf4Vf83d9oJNkwI7Yg8lbEjU_fniZ8rh0G-04.jpg (960x720, 162K)