Stop talking about Captain Marvel

I hope every one of you faggots will come to realize that you are literally playing into Disney's hands by constantly talking about this flick. They WANT you to get mad. They WANT you to review-bomb Rotten Tomatoes. They WANT you to whine on twitter about every little detail. It just fuels the outrage cycle more, which makes more articles, which generates more clicks, which increases the word-of-mouth factor, which is basically at the end of the day simply free promotion.

STOP PLAYING THEIR GAMES

JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, AND IT WILL GO AWAY

Attached: comfy cringe pepe.jpg (409x409, 87K)

Attached: 1536369432255.jpg (641x491, 43K)

The fact that Yea Forums actually thinks Brie Larson's "feminism" is actually of her own accord and not Disney marketing bullshit is absolutely astounding. She will never talk about any actually controversial feminist topics like abortion or anything other than "not too many white dudes on the press tour" because she's just doing what the mouse in her ear tells her. Just like Black Panther didn't talk about anything Black Lives Matter or any actually controversial shit.

How Yea Forums anons have the energy to get that pissy about whatever milquetoasty bullshit a fucking marketing boardroom comes up with is astounding.

Unironically the most based & redpilled comment I've read in a while here.

Attached: MadsenWhut.webm (1920x816, 2.99M)

Because that strategy is working so well for Star Wars, isn't it? ; )

....he says, talking about it

Attached: IMG_2759.jpg (380x380, 26K)

Reminder: Star Wars and comic book movies belong in a containment board

Go-to bed mouse boy

/flick/ now

Well, it's either Captain Marvel or Sneed.

Stop wearing plaid you fucking faggot.

>Stop talking about Ghostbusters

>I hope every one of you faggots will come to realize that you are literally playing into Sony's hands by constantly talking about this flick. They WANT you to get mad. They WANT you to review-bomb Rotten Tomatoes. They WANT you to whine on twitter about every little detail. It just fuels the outrage cycle more, which makes more articles, which generates more clicks, which increases the word-of-mouth factor, which is basically at the end of the day simply free promotion.

>STOP PLAYING THEIR GAMES

>JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, AND IT WILL GO AWAY

you referring to this

Attached: 1551387286337.jpg (1869x3720, 848K)

That literally was their strategy, though. It backfired, but that doesn't mea

Don't you like to be comfortable, user?

Attached: PepeCozy.jpg (2048x1304, 528K)

It was Feig and Sony's strategy too

Yes. Plaid is peak uncomfy.

This is a containment board

Exactly. And all that for a vapid CHILDREN’S film.

>exactly
are you that kid that just hid behind your bigger, smarter friend and just echoed what he said whenever he was around like a cuck?

hey.

shut up.

I've been telling you guys this for weeks

So from now on when Hollywood senses they have a stinker on their hands, they're going to gin up some stupid "alt-right incels HATE THIS" straw man controversy, and then they will push this contrived narrative that their shit flick is "under attack by wh*te males" and rely upon their friends in the MSM to talk endlessly about said contrived controversy (rather than the normal positive word of mouth or, God forbid, actual paid promotion) to hype their piece of crap, and then when it finally is released, they figure they'll get a few sympathy ticket sales from SJWs who've bought the false narrative hook line and sinker and don't care that it's hot garbage, and then they will wrap the whole slow-motion train wreck up by claiming "it wasn't our fault the film under-performed, it was those damn MAGA jerks!" so as to deflect all blame or suggestion of failure from themselves, you know kinda like what they learned to do with that Ghostbusters shit they put out a few years ago and what now seems to be their model for how to unveil crap to the public.
Is this close?

That would work
Except that this movie was already "under attack by wh*te males" long before brie larson said anything

Disney has worked Yea Forums into a shoot and it's glorious.

I'm going to watch Captain Marvel. And unless James Rolfe or someone else I like gets publicly shamed or humiliated for refusing to see it, you and your frogposting kind can go fuck themselves.

Also, fuck Shazam

Attached: fuck pepe.jpg (570x572, 34K)

I stopped believing this dumb shit when Ghostbusters flopped.
Outrage doesn't actually equal butts in theater seats; most people thinking a movie is shitty mostly results in people not seeing that movie.

So Yea Forums?..

>they're going to gin up some stupid "alt-right incels HATE THIS" straw man controversy, and then they will push this contrived narrative that their shit flick is "under attack by wh*te males" and rely upon their friends in the MSM to talk endlessly about said contrived controversy

So they'll just get rediculed more and make sjws freak. It'll be a lot of fun and won't help them sell any more tickets.

Why stop a good time?

Ghostbusters failed because the trailer was awful
Only a tiny minority of people are responsible for the "backlash," which the media then turned into huge deal

yeah, sure, it's not exactly what's going on, shill

>that's not exactly what's going on
>incel misinterpreting social cues to reinforce what he already belives
What a surprise again

>Just like Black Panther didn't talk about anything Black Lives Matter or any actually controversial shit.

Attached: 1547543629464.jpg (748x859, 120K)

STFU OP you don't pay my bills.

IGNORE CAPTAIN MARVEL THREADS
HIDE CAPTAIN MARVEL THREADS
REPORT CAPTAIN MARVEL THREADS

Attached: 1550569999374.jpg (408x612, 157K)

Step 1: Identify the problem
Step 2: Send those problems to work camps

Attached: 1551062025925.jpg (720x528, 51K)

Why not. Talking about it more isn't going to make me go watch it?

but i love hating on it

I can't even count how many Brie Larson threads I see in the catalog right now, I think there has to be at least 15 of them

its not people from this board doing it, jackass

But I'm going to watch it