Pizza store owner has his business burned down by niggers who try to dictate how he decorates his business

>Pizza store owner has his business burned down by niggers who try to dictate how he decorates his business

It's funny how every movie trying to explain the plight of the black man in America inadvertently ends up being a confirmation of why they're hated in the first place.

Attached: v1.bTsxMTM3MjUzNTtqOzE4MDQxOzEyMDA7MTE4MjsxNTc2.jpg (206x305, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPHY4G-PN0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It wasn't really a white guilt flick though, it's about how racial tension unleashes when pushed to the edge. Both the black guy and the Italians were being stupid.

>Italian puts pictures on a wall of his building
>Blacks demand he put blacks on his wall
>"No"
>They burn his store down

No, the niggers were 100% in the wrong.

And Italians were also in the wrong for being angry racists in the movie.

Fuck you, fuck your pizzas, and fuck Frank Sinatra.

That boom box negro was such a fucking autist

>And Italians were also in the wrong for being angry racists in the movie.
No, they weren't. It's their store, their rules and racism isn't cause for arson and destruction of property you stupid ape.

Dino 4 lyfe

It's common decency, user. They were basically his only patrons, he could have thrown them a small bone at no real cost.
It doesn't excuse the chimping out, no. But he should have done the right thing to begin with

>They were basically his only patrons, he could have thrown them a small bone at no real cost.
>You need to bow down to niggers or else
Fuck off, nigger.

"do this thing or i fuck up your whole life"
based kangs showing the pizza man what its like in the land of the free

The Civil Rights Act(1964) was mistake.

Didnt niggers and tomato niggers always hate each other?

>remember that radio raheem was choking a guy to death because of a boom box
>remember the only blacks that worked in the movie were the DJ and the delivery boy, who routinely fucked off to fuck is baby mama, relax, talk to his friends, NOT WORK, all the while bitch and say FUCK YOU to the people giving him money
>remember that at the end, the blacks dont care for the only business in the neighborhood because, "the insurance will pay for it"
>remember that the blacks dont pick up their neighborhood they trashed yet bitch that the city doesnt pay or care to clean up their mess
>remember that the cops were on the side of the blacks in the beginning, when the blacks were messing with the goomba in the cadi, but later get the evil eye from the old blacks because they are driving their beat
>remember that the race baiting black wanted to beat up and steal from the white dude because he didnt belong in their neighborhood and mistakenly stepped on his shoe
>remember that being from a place doesnt matter to blacks as you are not their skin color
>remember that the only thing that blacks are proud of is their music, as they spend 5 minutes listing off black artists, the only black working is the DJ, and that radio raheem is played as a god for blasting noise in the neighborhood
this movie is good up until the point that it says everyone is shit but he keeps going to say the whites are wrong, this movie, like spikes career is race baiting shit, he is a racist, and so are his movies

you mean a hand out?

Your feelings being hurt isn't legal or moral casus belli, you fucking baboon.

>guy literally pulls out a baseball bat threatening to crack the black guy's skull in during the first encounter

do you REALLY think Spike fucking Lee intended that to be the message?!
An impartial message about tolerance?
SPIKE LEE!!??
you're fucking delusional

lol. yes that's how he meant you to interpret it.

[spoiler alert: i meant that's how he bullshits. him acting like a baby over the oscar loss was the most recent thing to show he's full of shit]

It ain't whitey who's the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=wPHY4G-PN0M

Real Italian/Black cultural clash kino coming through

Attached: 51o oXxpNzL.jpg (349x500, 46K)

i own this brownstone

now this is a proper movie about black culture

A medium sized word called boycott. That would have been the right thing to do.

You mean after the niggers came in and demanded that he shut down HIS store and started hurling racial slurs?

>tomato niggers
Sad. So many racial slurs for Italians, and you just throw a nigger variation at them. Not even a good one. Spaghetti nigger would be much better.

But yes, wops hates moolies.

are you an idiot? If Mookie hadn't thrown the trash can then Sal could've been killed too. He defused the situation by putting anger elsewhere. Sal had insurance money, which was pointed out at the end of the movie. Hell, even Mookie is working for Sal again if you watched Red Hook Summer. Property should not devalue the life of a person, if that was the case then Sal destroying the radio meant his life was forfeit as well for destroying another persons property. I know being racist is the in thing right now and you're trying to be part of the crowd but actually try and think for once about the full picture.

I seriously wonder what it's like getting ahead in life purely out of the colour of your skin.

>remember that this was set in a time where NYC police were killing blacks on a regular.

>if that was the case then Sal destroying the radio meant his life was forfeit as well for destroying another persons property
Nigger logic

>It's common decency
No, common decency is holding the door open for someone if they're coming through after you.
Dictating what you do with your business if nothing to do with 'decency'.
Fucking faggot.

So you agree that Radio Raheem being killed by the police because of him and Sal fighting is terrible as well? Because it involves private property and all. Good to know! Thanks!

>Why a no Koreans on your wall in Korea town! You Tacobell! so what!

Its fucking ridiculous how people jump through hoops to justify violence and destruction. Literal retarded people get away with less

They give Sal their money. He should give back to the community who supports him. Sal said he couldn't open a joint where him and his boys live because every mom and pop has a pizza parlor. Sal owes the people of bed-stuy a lot for keeping his business going and putting food on his own table.

This. Spike Lee is a race baiting piece of trash and the movie explicitly attacks white people while having plausible deniability to say "no no, we're saying they ALL were assholes even if the sole race named are whites"

(that's not racism - that's assault, or a threat thereof)

If the blacks went around burning buildings down, then I don't blame the cops.

>He should give back to the community who supports him
he provides a service. they aren't making charitable donations to him. why doesn't the community give back to sal?

>He should give back to the community who supports him

He gave back to the community by giving them pizza.

you do know they killed Radio BEFORE the burning happened. At least watch the movie.

Nigger got what was coming to him for chimping out, just like you will

>They give Sal their money. He should give back to the community who supports him
He gives them pizza for that money.
That's the end of the transaction.
He (presumably) pays taxes. That's his contribution.
Fuck you for telling people what to do with their money over and above what they already do you fucking ingrate.

I'm talking in general.

Also Raheem was a menace and needed to be put down.

Based

except thats the fuckin point of the movie you idiot

its not just WHITE MAN BAD cause obviously the nigs nigging were supposed to be wrong too

Spike Lee has remarked that he has only ever been asked by white viewers whether Mookie did the right thing; black viewers do not ask the question.[17] Lee believes the key point is that Mookie was angry at the death of Radio Raheem, and that viewers who question the riot's justification are implicitly failing to see the difference between property and the life of a black man.[14]

>its not just WHITE MAN BAD

Spike Lee says that was the point.

Remember that spike Lee was bullied by Chad guidos in Brooklyn as a kid and as an adult he made shitty race bait films to try to get back at them

Give me literally one good reason why it’s bad that a person is racist

Like say your grandfather still says nigger or your grandma doesn’t want to be around a bunch of towelheads

Hell, your neighbor doesn’t like Chinese people

So fucking what who gives a shit that’s that persons personal fucking opinion, I don’t start a crusade to stop people that don’t like tacos, as long as they don’t let their racism affect others it’s their own fucking business

Fuck niggers and white guilt cucks

Based
Spike Lee is a seething anti white nigger

Someone on twitter said that Mookie threw the trash can through the store window to redirect the mob's violence away from Sal and towards the store instead, potentially saving his life. Thoughts?

>Give me literally one good reason why it’s bad that a person is racist
People always conflate racism with violence and discrimination.
I'm a terrible racist, but believe wholeheartedly in a meritocracy.
The same people that rally against racism also fight tooth and nail against meritocracies because the very nature of it highlights the truth of certain racial stereotypes that they have weaponized as "ignorant" and "hateful" (or "based in hate").

I swear to god this is one of the most awkward promotional posters I have ever seen for a movie

oh shit I thought it was a fake poster, who the fuck makes movie posters? they are all so bad usually

>he should have done the right thing

Attached: 1476321754104.jpg (677x583, 88K)