Where did the fellowship take shits in Moria?

Where did the fellowship take shits in Moria?
Did anyone even have any toliet paper?
Did they just drop massive loads when they were in Lothlorien? Did they just ruin Galadriels royal house?

How the fuck did Sam and Frodo take shits on the winding stairs? No toliet paper.
Did Frodo and Sam just drop hot loads all over Mordor until they got to Mount Doom? Did they wipe with their hands?
Did Sam make Gollums face all shitty with his nasty hands?

At the battle of helms deep all the dead bodies were pissing and shitting their armor, it must have been a fucking stinking mess. Do the fucking Uruk-hai shit? Do they empty their bowels when they die to?
Could Theoden even shit with the lower half of his body crushed?
Did Theodens dick and balls get completely crushed by that horse?

The fucking ring must be covered in shit, none of them washed their hands for the last month and a half

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 7K)

The aspect of adventure movies that is never brought up. Where, and when do they go to the bathroom? They would have bury it each time to conseal the smell. Something Aragorn a ranger deals with, so no issue there. What I wonder is in shows like walking dead, when they have sex... Jesus the smell of a ripe pussy from no showers, and walking all day in the same dirty panties must fill the room in seconds. You're one committed ass eater if you eat ass in a post apocalypse word with a lack of tp, and showers.

What was Gollum's smegma policy?

Trolling, but this is these are good points. actually care about realistic things like these in stories.

You don't poop when you're only eating lembas bread.

Did Gandalf poop?

If i was with a group trying to survive. Id like it to be only guys. I feel women no matter how empowering will get in the way. After awhile some of the men will grow an attachment to some of the women, and can make them do irrational things because of this. Plus a women who has her time of the month could cause problema if she cant plug it up. like leaving drips of blood behind.

Unironically this. They eat such small quantities of it, and it is processed by they body so efficiently that there is no waste.

Imagine the poo smell. Did Fredo jerk his weiner with his poo covered hands? Did they ever get desperately hungry and eat poo to reaquire some sustenance? Did maggots and flies and worms live in their bumholes since they can't clean it properly wore the same poo stinky clothes for months? So many questions

Name one time Legolas, Gimli or Aragorn eat lembas in The Two Towers or Return of the King

That assumes Elves dont shit. This is possible if ones body completely absorbs 100% the nutrients from the food leaving no waste. I can see elves havung such a metabolism, but hobbits? nah they like to grow out their guts, and eat. These turd monsters have to be dropping soke serious weight, with 1st and 2nd Breakfast, 1st and 2nd Dinner. Tea time comes with a cake.

I got one better for you : why didnt the eagles drop the ring in the volcano?

>completely absorbs 100% the nutrients from the food leaving no waste

That's not how food works. Food contains non nutrient waste to begin with and nutrients have waste product produced in the digestive process.

>shit wherever
>rinse arsehole with some water

Not that hard.

>be in mordor
>have nothing to eat and drink
>only shit tiny, hard pebbles
>no need to wipe

I don't see the problem

>month and a half

I.....don't know. Why didn't they? How has no one thought of this

Why didn't Frodo just tell Sam that he was in love with him instead of yelling at him all the time? And then he sent Sam away because he couldn't repress his feelings anymore?

ump

Uh, what about the chunks that get tangled in the ass hair????

>The fucking ring must be covered in shit, none of them washed their hands for the last month and a half

Attached: MV5BNWFjNDhmYTEtOWQ3Yy00NGViLWE3Y2EtODhjNDc5ZDQ2MmUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg (1200x772, 141K)

>That's not how food works. Food contains non nutrient waste to begin with and nutrients have waste product produced in the digestive process.

Non canon

Had a great laugh.

LotR is a high fantasy epic and as such does not include the mundane, such as defecation.

For instance, George Martin's Game of Thrones purposefully included the mundane into a fantasy work, such as defecating, to make it more "realistic".

>George Martin's Game of Thrones purposefully included the mundane into a fantasy work, such as defecating

Sample? For research.

Tywin gets killed while he's taking a shit

>lord of the rings only works if the characters don't have to take shits