How much longer before he joins the Dilation Nation?

How much longer before he joins the Dilation Nation?

Attached: very fast tranny.jpg (833x841, 134K)

This is what happens when no one ever bullys or criticizes you.

Flash movie is never happening lmao

we need to talk about kevin was great but this faggot needs to be burned alive

>this faggot plays Flash
somone please replace him with some more masculine homosexual

It’s really sad, he’s very clearly mentally ill and no one is saying anything but encouraging the behavior. I don’t think it will be long before he does something drastic, whether it be cut his dick off or kill himself or something.

I'm really in admiration of his aesthetic.

So, 2 terms pretty much guaranteed at this point right?

he's unbelievably attractive when he looks normal. why does he have to act like a full flaming faggot? does he need the attention that bad?

Attached: Ezra-Miller.png (738x1072, 1.03M)

he looks better when he's emaciated with long hair

love him desu, he’s one of a kind

Interesting if the movie does happen though, how will the marketing teams play this? Do they pretend like none of this tranny shenanigans ever happened and try to reinvent him as more masculine ala ?
Or double down on this faggot shit? I can't imagine they would do that because it appeals to such a tiny segment of the population and certainly wouldn't be in the best interest of a movie making money.

>he's unbelievably attractive when he looks normal. why does he have to act like a full flaming faggot?
this

Better question: how much longer until he gets BLACKED?

I think the whole point of his thing is “I’m not fully gay, and acting gay doesn’t make me homosexual or less of a man. But I am kinda gay, too” non-binary narrative.

Yea i think im done with superhero movies.

As long as it takes to finish up those shitty fantastic beasts movie

You become a very well paid top model and successful actor with millions of men and women drooling over you? While on the other side we have you: a bullied raging virgin autist sperging over the internet

Even when he tries to look "masculine"/manly he still looks like a male prostitute

Attached: ezra-miller-bulk-up-flash-batman-superman-05.jpg (777x1222, 176K)

red lipstick doesn't look good on anybody

>looks like
how do you think he got into hollywood man
by not taking it up the ass?

s e e t h i n g
>implying his popularity isn't anything more than jewish nepotism

Attached: 5d038746b76dd580e96a0dca8bf86ddc.jpg (500x410, 59K)

because he IS a flaming homo

I'll never understand the whole flamboyant queer thing.
My best friend fucking loves the cock, but you wouldn't even guess it because he loves drinking and watching the footie like a proper fucking bloke.
I don't understand why people feel the need to be so obviously gay by acting and dressing as humanly gay as possible.

AHHHHHHH WHY IS HE SO HOT AND IM SO UGLY

Attached: C46876E5-187A-4121-99EB-AB31CB8D3828.jpg (970x545, 64K)

not everyone is in to sports and being a dudebro

I don't even know why gay people do this other than it being an experiential feminization fetish. It can't be that they think they actually look good. Female decorum is literally designed to accentuate female features. It just straight up doesn't match to have an angular chiseled jawline and wear feminine clothing, lipstick, etc. It's like wearing sweatpants and wedding shoes or overalls over a business suit. It just looks bad. The only people who can really pull this off are actual traps who pass and it's only because the hormones literally redistribute the fat and feminine features to go with the visual decorum designed for it. As a fetish I can get it but if that's the goal why are you taking pictures of yourself? Doesn't make any sense.

imagine being this attractive and deciding to take it up the ass

it's fashion

I can understand wanting to dress up and even use make up, at least for fun like in parties etc. OP pic looks kind of like that, nothing he'd wear everyday but just trying out something new and weird. I don't understand wanting to stick stuff up the ass though.

He looks like an actress I’ve seen before but I can’t put my finger on it

Imagine curbstomping him, the sound of that jaw cracking would be Earth-shattering.