Dune

>no MENA actors in a setting based on their history and culture

Wtf why not? I thought Hollywood loved diversity?

Attached: 0C68AA7D-3BA9-4EA0-8906-546A6EC418CA.jpg (2048x2048, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck this movie is gonna be a meme fest

wrong

Attached: 0F09B3EA-619C-4250-AB18-D1D55357BB1B.jpg (750x886, 316K)

>zendaya
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I didn't know harvesting angel dust from giant ancient alien worms was part of north african culture

He's Armenian

And Iranian.

>no MENA actors in a setting based on their history and culture
wrong

Attached: timothee-chalamet.png (299x610, 176K)

I really hope Zendaya either dies or gets imprisoned before shooting starts so they replace her.

The biggest redpill about Hollywood is that it went seamlessly from a racist white institution (with Jews) to a racist white and black institution (with Jews) without ever approximating something like actual inclusivity under the surface. The only Asians given regular roles are caricatures like Ken Jeong. The only Indians given regular roles are caricatures like Mindy Kaling. The only Latinos given regular roles are people who can pass for off white like Oscar Isaac, off black like Zendaya, or caricatures like Danny Trejo. The only Pacific Islanders given roles are people who can pass for ambiguously white or black self-inserts like Jason Momoa or The Rock.

It sucks because the vast majority of people of all colors and backgrounds tend to be decent and hardworking but instead of being given role models that look like them, they're stuffed into ugly distortions which pander to white and black stereotypes and don't challenge their perceptions. That slowly colors their behavior across racial lines and turns us into a tribalistic wasteland run by people like Harvey Weinstein.

Imagine paying for media.

>Jessica twisted her neck, spat out the gag. She pitched her voice in low, intimate tones. "Gentlemen! No need to fight over me." At the same time, she writhed sinuously for Kinet's benefit. She saw them grow tense, knowing that in this instant they were convinced of the need to fight over her. Their disagreement required no other reason. In their minds, they were fighting over her.

>She held her face high in the instrument glow to be sure Kinet would read her lips, said: "You mustn't disagree." They drew farther apart, glanced warily at each other. "Is any woman worth fighting over?" she asked.

Oh mummy

Attached: 91I8ONgk2OL._SX679_.jpg (679x424, 49K)

The French are an embarrassment.

What I'm talking about affects people who download or stream Hollywood movies too, user

damn if that isn’t true

>meanwhile china is making dumb blockbusters without catering to western
political culture

Based

this

This is THE kino casting choice. This is why I'm hyped for mommy becca ferguson playing mommy jessica.

>Ashkenazi
>MENA

Attached: 1538406460950.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)

It's not even set on Earth.

based on those actors my guesses are
batista - gurney
zendaya & momoa - fremen
bardem - harkonnen
isaac - feyd rautha
brolin - duke leto
skarsgard - de vries

>Zendaya as the romantic love interest
WAY TO FUCKING RUIN A PERFECT CASTING, DENIS!

Lotta white men in that cast, op. You sure this film has been greenlit?

unironically based

Attached: 1551131123118.jpg (567x561, 54K)

Why doesn't Zendaya have a family name?