Pete Davidson kicked out a heckler from a stand-up show on Monday after the audience member yelled out an inappropriate...

>Pete Davidson kicked out a heckler from a stand-up show on Monday after the audience member yelled out an inappropriate reference to late rapper Mac Miller. The Saturday Night Live cast member opened a joke at the South Orange Performing Arts Center in South Orange, New Jersey by saying, “My friend died in my apartment.” The heckler fired back, “Mac Miller?”
Why can't he take the banter?

Attached: fucker.jpg (2400x1600, 703K)

Based. Which one of you guys did this?

Reminder that he's fucking Kate Beckinsale.

Based heckler, probably a better joke than Pete told the whole set

But dude mac was a genius... He spoke the truth like no one else, a poet

Kate is fucking her with a strap on, so it's different

He also fugged Larry Davids daughter

Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid waifu

Reminder that Petes romantic resume is more impressive than every single one of you anonymous fucks combined.

>getting to put his dick in Ariana Grandes mouth
>immediately moving on to put his dick in Kate Beckinsales mouth

how does he do it? because you all sure dont

Post your face.

>throw your dead father under the bus every chance you get
>let others throw that 911 tragedy in your face constantly
>get upset because a stranger made fun of your dead druggy zoomer faggot eskimo brother
this is what happens when an entire generation eats ass
fuck zoomers

Attached: 1518418223048.jpg (519x1024, 68K)

Hecklers should always be kicked out unless they can get the audience on their side with only one line. You get one line. If the comedian can't retort with a line at least as good, the comedian is kicked out.

how does a mutt like this get a prime 45 year old piece of ass like her? it's not fair! :(

That's impressive.

But his acting skills and standup routine are not.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: pete-davidson.png (318x612, 193K)

She's not doing it for her own pleasure. She's doing it for revenge on some chad that "abandoned" her

Wait, isn't she married

why is the media constantly pushing this guy in the news. all the comics now are trash

They aren't all. I think the good up and coming ones get discouraged though by PC culture and don't look for a big break. I've seen a few here and there at shows that killed way more than these netflix specials with unsafe non-political material like a prime Louis CK/Burr. But who is going to put them on youtube, let alone TV?

>surely anyone who is married would NEVER be attracted to other people!!!

Attached: download.jpg (289x174, 6K)

Yeah that's why he got kicked out

My dad didn't get killed by some turbans with box cutters

cum town podcast is good, even though the individual comics themselves are just above average

Based ethnicity poster

Attached: larry-david-turns-70-today-heres-a-picture-of-him-24536569.png (500x566, 87K)

>hes fucking a 50 year old woman you should be jealous

okay

>cumtown is good

Maybe if you've never had edgy friends. Stop this meme. I've given them so many opportunities. No, I'm sorry call me an SJW or whatever but I can only laugh at niggers liking fried chicken and watermelon so many times. After a while it doesn't matter what your politics are, it just isn't funny.

>cum town podcast is good

Attached: 1468538591564.jpg (453x470, 24K)

This. Almost marrying hot as fuck daughter of a billionaire Jew is much more impressive than some skank that got famous for a while.

That’s weird so am i

Attached: 6E646693-664C-4B80-B6AC-C612604A1462.png (657x807, 368K)

based dropped poster I’ve missed you

>Seething janitor
Hearty chuckle

well at least you gave it a try

No idea, he isn't funny in the slightest
also look disgusting when he had that bleached hair

she has jowls and is in her teens lol

I used to occasionally bang this Jew chick from high school that had cheeks like that. She was pretty cool desu, great tits, good personality, just really fluffy cheeks

Just goes to show you how dumb and sheepish women are. You can bet no one rushed to date this ape before SNL and jew shilling. But after that trick somehow worked on spic pop-singer, every other dumb bitch started to wonder "wow, if such high-status girls fuck him, there's must be a reason! you know what, I think I starting to find him kinda cute...". Others fall for it, which only makes more women pay attention.

Women are goddamn lemmings, I tell ya.

Attached: 220px-Pete_Davidson_in_2013.jpg (220x298, 12K)

>we need a live action sid the sloth
>say no more

Based and sorely missed

I have true love

So is David Spade's, doesn't make him funny

One guy has a couple good impressions. Other than that, nothing they do or say made me laugh in the two hours of their podcast I watched after one or you linked it here.

Based user

so his dad was the “they expect one of us in the wreckage” guy, interesting

based. people need to keep pushing him.

The funniest joke in his stand-up show is the fact that he has one.

>“My friend died in my apartment.” The heckler fired back, “Mac Miller?”
lol that was pretty good

David Spade is at least funnier than Kike Davidson

were her initials BQ?

he cute

I hate this guy for many reasons.
But most of all, because he's an ugly cunt that gets to fuck these 10/10 famous women like they're coming off a fucking conveyor belt into his lap.

Women love dick-sucking lips like his.

Redpilled.

based

Nigga look like he got the suds

>butthole eyes

baste and kick them out pilled

Stating facts isn't heckling.
Interrupting. Distracting.
But not heckling per say.

Did you know that in Hollywood agents and publicists play match maker at parties.
Most "celebrities" that hook up or pair up do so because their handles set it up so they run into people and are forced to interact.
Sometimes they're forced to date for publicity sake.
So yeah the bass mouth wannabe comedian was put in a position to be around a former Disney starlet turned pop star. They probably bonded over a line of blow and that was that.
Then he was introduced to the over the hill has been actress who could use the tabloid rub from dating a younger guy who now has a track record of pretending to date the slut who with the Taco Bell menu item name.

Doesn't he also have Crohn's disease, meaning he literally can't stop shitting his pants with hot steamy liquid and needs to wear diapers? Add that to the list of his playboy characteristics that no chick can resist.

He has to carry one of those colostomy bags around

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

She's hot af for her age, but she'll be a total train wreck in ten years, just wait and see. She's clearly obsessed with being young and attractive, which is fine when it's just eating healthy and exercise, but when it's fucking men young enough to be your son and the surgery she looks like she's had recently, it becomes a little creepy and might spiral out of control as the wrinkles and sagging speeds up. I wouldn't be surprised if she looks like the Bogdanof's long lost sister in a few years.

>he's not fucking a 9 year old like a man with taste

Attached: 1545928418936.gif (500x349, 906K)

pete davidson is such an unfunny faggot why is he famous

Shit like this separates the pros from the youtube comedians.

imagine being a conservative lmao look at the insane shit they cling to

it doesnt get that bad unless untreated for years and/or being 70+

why did i find this so funny
i actually laughed out loud
"they were saying the n-word all night"

this is the first time i've laughed in months

>he thinks Yea Forums leaves the house

none of us dumbass

Bet he's thick like a beer can. He must flash that shit