Wtf where they thinking?

wtf where they thinking?

Attached: Special Edition.png (1282x1290, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiDRgDmXGi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what movie is this?

>b-b-b-b-based george

Star Trek 3: Return of Khan

Bottom looks better

This is fake, dumbass

Wait, they changed the entire background to make them look like they're outside? Why?
It reminds of that Darth Itchy crap. Lucas farts out a horrible suggestion that he doesn't even take seriously, and everyone who hears it rushes to make it a reality without thinking about how useful or practical it is.

That happened in 1997, not 2011

Lucas edited the scenes to what he originally wanted but in the 80s was not capable of creating due to constraints

This type of change is okay. Lets not forget what they did to the entire series by screwing up the storyline, which has nothing to do with based George

ftfy

Attached: 1551387656344.png (1282x1283, 748K)

he still wasn't capable when he made most of them, they come off super shitty

But why not release unedited cuts? I could see how he feels like it could be better, that's wht Director's Cuts are for.

to trigger autists

Attached: 1539793788542.jpg (500x370, 60K)

Necks look the same.

>posting in a trolling thread

It reminds me of the scene were Luke and co come to Sneeds Feed and Seed (formerly Chucks) and are mocked because they act like city slickers

Bottom is better in concept, but looks shit because of dated CGI. Top is just more of the bland, colorless coridors that Lucas used throughout OT to save money and time. It doesn't look as bad as shitty CGI but it's not winning any points for creativity either.

They changed it to be more in line with the original production art which was more picturesque, but I prefer the original version, it made Bespin feel more labyrinthine and a place you could easily get lost in

Attached: 693ffbaf430a321a9dd5353f14f4c98a.jpg (1280x559, 86K)

Yes this was definitely his original vision
youtube.com/watch?v=PiDRgDmXGi4

Empire probably has the least offensive of the special edition edits, Hope and Jedi are so much worse

Bear in mind that directors don't have an infinite budget. I'm sure he would have made Bespin rival Vatican City if he had $500m to spend on one set.