I guess it's official

Alita: Battle Angel is a critical smash hit!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 20.42.46.png (1346x1122, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BskOC-maU0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 it drops down to 59 again

just in time for friday / saturday

Critics are such utter retards, the fact they are getting paid for it and our beloved jannies are not is unbearable.

is this actually any good

Yes. At least if you don't take yourself overly serious.

Another user said it like this:
>They're just stopping people from experiencing happiness due to their greed
Which sounds really evil when you put it like that (and it is)

Heres your average fan of its taste

Attached: 1551140885449.jpg (1087x962, 152K)

he liked the lego movie, he has a point

>Dude just turn off your brain lmao

It's good clean fun. There's barely any pseudo-intellectual 'what does it mean to be human' shit. That's what the reviewers hate, that it doesn't pose incredibly simplistic answers to meaningful questions, like every other sci-fi movie.

Beautiful action scenes too.

All of the Alita shilling here just shows me that Yea Forums is full of hypocrites.

Turn it on for a change. Things aren't implausible in context but the movie appears to be a weird one, superficially. If you can't convince your brain, you're watching a manga adaptation about a cyborg loli superweapon and not a hyperrealistic war movie, then I pity you.

>pro critic gives movie an 86%
>his still counted as «rotten»
Whut?

>board wants to be free of plebtomatoes and critics in general
>still posts ratings and continues to shill if it fits their narrative
hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1551371016759.jpg (386x445, 25K)

Quebec, seen it 4 times. brought people, etc.

I'm 31, discovered Gunnm when I was 12 and the original 9 mangas are still my favorites, by so damn far..

My girl like it too, though she knew nothing about it beforehand, we're going back monday.

My sister and her bf loves it too, enough that they went twice.

IT IS SO DAMN REFRESHING.

You actually have to read the review - if it’s a good reviewer it’ll inform you even if your taste is different.

But there’s a lot of inconsistent reviews like “this movie is bad” 4/5 (fresh) “this is pretty good” 85% (rotten). Or reviews where the reviewer was clearly not paying attention. I’ve even seen a review for a different movie count in the score for a movie - but that was fixed when people reported it.

Alita is not a matter of taste
it's a matter of having a soul vs having none
you have none
youtube.com/watch?v=5BskOC-maU0

>villain is black
what were they thinking?

>60%

Attached: 1549634747261.jpg (200x200, 8K)

BASED
sequel when?

>sequels
Only if Jimbo funds them with his Smurf money, it seems.

based tomatoes

They are still blocking any new user reviews after February 24th and deleting pages each day.

Its okay, it doesn't have a coherent plot and stuff just seems to happen there's not really any build up and a lot of moments feel unearned but desu if i watched ot in 3d i would've cared less about the plot