I'll give you $1m to fuck your waifu user

>I'll give you $1m to fuck your waifu user

Attached: Indecent-Proposal-179.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

No

Do I get to fuck her after?

'member when this was controversial?

Do I have to share it with her?

you can do it for free just send me a DM

Can I clean her up afterwards?

>giving your wife to millionaire Chad to fuck her bareback in his private jet
>"s-s-s-she will surely come back to me"

never ever do it.

Absolutely. I place no value on anything that isn’t related by blood.

Wait you're going to pay me one million dollars for me to fuck my waifu? What's the catch?

1 million dollars isn't what it used to by. I'm going to need at least 10 million after adjusting for inflation.

Robert Redford? Shit, man, I'll give YOU one million dollars to fuck you. Rock paper scissors for who's on top, you handsome man.

this is probably the only thing woody harleson was good in

>paying 1 mil for a non-virgin
lol what kuk

Not gonna happen, she's pure

Attached: 1546509442559.jpg (1200x987, 185K)

Do it for free

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 9K)

>alcoholic dad
>pedophile uncle
>drug addict siblings
>m-muh family! muh bloodline! family is all!
honestly the most pathetic people on the planet

And don't forget your whore mother.

True, I love my parents, but other members of the family are absolutely shit. Two of my best friends did more for me than the entire rest of the family combined.

yes but pretend most people don't have your circumstance. ok stop pretending. most people aren't fucked by their family members.
you're just unfortunate

>take the money
>find new chick using said money
>go on with life
Shit I'd take that money any day, find some college graduate and fuck her brains out and knock her up, new family begins.

But the people with healthy family relationships don't put them up on a pedestal. I absolutely love my parents and have no siblings. The rest of my family is okay, just boring. But the people who have sexual abuse from their mother and a dad who beats them are always like FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING, NOBODY IS PERFECT, LITERALLY EVERYONE NOT WITH MY LAST NAME IS SHIT

$1 million is over paying. These days, simply having $1 million in the bank and there existing the possibility that a woman might get even a fraction of an interest payment off the principal is enough to fuck almost any woman on Earth married or otherwise.

Attached: cifK5LqaFMHlOiURlmzdH8DLLp6oynQlUCrnDzI1q64~2.jpg (471x360, 36K)

This. I'm confused.

How old was he in this? Still looked fucking great.

>gf goes out with the *girls*
>comes back at 9am the next morning
>drunk
>wakes up at 2pm
>she doesn't know how she got $200 in her purse
turns out some dude paid her $200 to fuck her and she was okay with that. I just want to die

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

No user, you should want her to die. Break up with her so she leans to stop acting like a whore.

*ex gf

you're not that pathetic user, are you?

get rid.

why would he give me a million dollars if i fuck my waifu

kick her to the curb, seriously dude. get an std test, I wouldn't trust her to have stayed faithful before that

in a few years you'll thank her for giving the clearest signal you can ever get that she is a bad mate and you should break up immediately. Whatever love or infatuation you have is not truly reciprocated. Any more time spent on her is time you aren't spending on yourself or another more worthy partner

also get an STD test

pimp her out. bitch is asking for it

>tsuyu
>pure
she's fucked enough producer dick to cover the distance between Seoul and Pyongyang.

Who could forget 's whore mother - she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

The only real answer desu, she wasted your time she might as well get you that paper

....ok
heres the cash, but its going to be up her ass
...no problem
No lube, is that a problem?
,,,for 1million you can dry fist her

this. literally pimp her to friends and random dudes online for a cut. you must cut all emotional ties to her though because then you'd just be a cuck

Are you me user?
>tfw my parents fucked me up more by trying to help

Attached: 1535081464272.png (284x287, 199K)

If you say yes to this you're a slave.

HONOR KILLING INSHALLAH

>binge drinking
Instant dump, even before whoring herself. Where's your self respect?

>tfw parents were worse parents to me than the church leader I saw once a week
Funny how that works out.

Mine were pretty awful in "parenting" in hindsight, but they're good people, so... it kinda evens out.

Attached: 4GcvLc9.jpg (700x525, 231K)

Sure thing, here she is!

Attached: Chloe-Sevigny.jpg (1503x1503, 327K)

what is love?

english is such a garbage language

baby don't hurt me

I would do it because I don't really have one. I'd just pick any approximation and then just let him go for it, doesn't matter to me.

don't hurt me

No

Attached: hnnnnng.jpg (800x1559, 224K)

Maybe in the previous world but nowadays you can't trust any thot anyway (look at the divorce rates and who initiates them) so I would honestly just take the money and run away with it.
I'll maybe think about declining such an offer in a society which makes sense and where honor means something. But there's no point in being honourable when you're the only one. She's gonna leave at 43 with the kids and half of """our""" resources anyway, so why fucking bother tell me.

>taylor is his waifu
she's out of your league

yeah. everyones waifu is out of their league. That's what a waifu is.

Attached: hnnnnnnnng.jpg (600x695, 75K)

>tfw no taytay gf
If only she was a ginger...

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Joe-Alwyn-2019-Golden-Globes-Afterparty.jpg (705x1024, 75K)

What an awful movie. Woman gets everything she wants, plays two men, her husband loses everything twice and ends up with nothing but a whore

Attached: muh dick.gif (448x251, 3.07M)

based

You forgot
>tranny shitposting cousin

Is this chick beautiful or just extremely well managed?

she's on another level