Are you going to visit your favorite Star Wars heroes at Galaxy Edge at Disney World with your wife's daughter...

Are you going to visit your favorite Star Wars heroes at Galaxy Edge at Disney World with your wife's daughter, Yea Forums?

Attached: Disney.png (1135x1280, 3.05M)

why is some little mutt girl pulling a white guy's arm?

>White
Are you blind or just American?

Kek

That's what's so scary about those things.
They mimic real humans.

I think he’s a high yella look at the hands and hair

>all mutts and women
Totally the core demographic

Did they seriously model this shit around the sequels?

>I could get a job as a stormtrooper
neat

Attached: 1549600680216.jpg (524x585, 189K)

dios mio mutt

I hear that it's extremely difficult to get a costumed character job at disney though

Walt never wanted to build Disney World it was supposed to be a self-sustaining futuristic city (‘EPCOT’) but he died and they decided to spit on his legacy by turning it into another theme park

and now they want to further rape his corpse by filling up the parks with a bunch of IP they bought and ruined

>favorite Star Wars heroes

no such thing in NuWars.

Where are the white people?

Attached: isildur.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

They should unfreeze him already

oh, you mean the only demo that actually cares for SW? LF doesn't care for them.

Now that I think of it, I've never actually met anyone who liked star wars who wasn't a white male.

and you never will. look what happened when they pissed off that demo while failing to attract demos that weren't interested and never will be? Solo a Star Wars Bomb.

Yeah, but they're pulling elements from all over the rest of the franchise. Hondo's the host of the MIllennium Falcon ride, a Podracer Engine is used as a barbecue pit at one of the restaurants, Rex from the original Star Tours is a DJ at the Cantina.

It's basically like the theme park is the answer to the question "Where the hell did all the old alien species go in the Sequels?"

Attached: image-1024x581.png (1024x581, 675K)

Maybe in Japan. user over on /gif/ said you can pick up jap sluts at Disney World in Japan and they go there just to get laid.

this is honestly why I fucking hate going anywhere. Everywhere you go is just hundreds of people. Worse, if I show interest in it then there are suddenly hundreds more.

Went to Myakka that first time and it was fucking awesome. We were the only people there and no one else. Just us and the alligators.

Next time I went? Packed. Absolutely packed with people trying to fish in a place that is the laziest fucking place you could imagine. Just so many fucking people, it was miserable.

Go to silver lake the first time. A few people, but not many. Every other time? Entire mile long trail was filled with people. So many god damn people.

People ruin nature and it's awful. You cannot go anywhere without people being there. There are just too many fucking people in this fucking world.

(also, is that because people have been spying on me and after I went there everyone was all
"OMG THAT IS SO COOL I WANT TO GO THERE." because I noticed it was mostly a lottttttttt of children. It would make sense knowing what I know now.)

If you people decide to ever stop being cunts and criminals, if I go anywhere I want the entire place shutdown to the public while I'm there. I want to go to a musuem and have no one else there. I want to go to a park and have no one else there. To the monet gardens so I can have sexy time with a pretty tweety. If what you people have told me is remotely true (which I fucking doubt) this is a must.

Oooooooh, such Disney, so diverse! No white men allowed here!

Attached: 1546541297450.png (500x505, 122K)

do black people really love star wars that much

LOL no.

based social anxiety user

this
humans need to be wiped from the earth

I feel this way too. Literally the only place I can feel alone is in my bathroom.

Ahh, not a white person in sight. Just the way it should be.

I took a friend to a few auditions. For the main characters it's extremely fucking difficult, there's at least 200 people in a room with you at 6 in the morning and you get about 30 seconds with the judges. From what I noticed a lot of the actors/actresses chosen were habitual auditioners who either already had other jobs in the park or had done this before many times (they have a lot of acting/audition programs)