Whats his best performance ?

Whats his best performance ?
>inb4 Anger Management

Attached: confuse.gif (260x260, 3.54M)

Ofotcn

Why ?

Cuckoo's Nest. He's a one-trick pony, but it's a cool trick.

Chinatown

I have always thought he pretty much plays himself in every movie he does. He gets away with it because of the charisma but hes not really a diverse actor

Five easy pieces

I like Five Easy Pieces. Definitely not my favorite one of his films but it's a great performance.

The piano scene on the back of the truck is great

He's not a diverse actor, but his one character he plays is versatile. He can be a rebellious outsider or a hardened authority figure.

Yeah that does make sense. So which role was his most diverse ? If any

a best

this

About Schmidt

Havent seen this one. Worth it ?

Yes, he plays a completely different person than in most of his movies.

Most people are probably posting the classics but I think he was great in As Good As It Gets.

Yeah i actually enjoyed that movie. It was a nice change for him and it worked

Anger management is underrated

he was a great joker,probably because he's fucking nuts irl,hoffa is probably his best tho

Its pretty trash but jack makes it worth the watch

pretty sure i have same kind of hair like jack in 10 years

Attached: few.jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

Not him but compare As Good as It Gets (which is underrated in these parts) with A Few Good Men. I'm sure the other user meant the latter under "hardened authority figure" anyway. Also, Heartburn. Mediocre movie at best, but all-start cast and Jack is cruising in the role.

Most people missed it but I'd also put Hoffa to the list. Definitely one of his most divisive performance of his whole career. I think folks find it disturbing b/c he unexpectedly jumps out of character time after time. Or at least it feels like that. It's a weird experience in a good way.

The Pledge

He pulled it off man

Chinatown

The Departed

more like the defarted lmao

More like ifarted lol *dabs

five easy pieces

The Last Detail or Five Easy Pieces. Early red blooded young american Jack > late tired old meme Jack.

Attached: image.jpg (506x361, 42K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Fuck i almost forgot about The Last Detail. What a great movie. I need to watch this again soon

Attached: wit.gif (500x317, 495K)

It's irrelevant when it comes to Jack. He's a legit alpha, his charisma and attitude shines through regardless. Prime Leo gets cucked by prime Jack and that's no exaggeration, the man was a beast.

He was kino in The Departed

Based

The Terror and Little Shop of Horrors
:^)

I'd say The Departed

Batman

The scene where his is throwing money to a crowd in Batman, and the music, had such an imprint on 5 year old me, that I still get literally scared when I see this guy. For some reason that scene made me feel a deep, deep fear.

Watch Witches of Eastwick and tell me he's not fucking all 3 of them off camera, especially Sarandon.