THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CAPTAIN MARVEL ROTTEN TOMATOES COVER UP!

youtube.com/watch?v=RYoV0Os0GwA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

>It seems our father's solution to every problem was to cover it up.

Attached: thor-ragnarok-helaween-1026955-1280x0.jpg (1280x705, 66K)

stop shilling this literal who

Oh wow

This board is so obsessed with this movie.

Not even gonna look at that video. but why would Warner Brothers remove scores for a rivals movie?

>Joot turns Yea Forums into the paid advertising board
>Disney drops ad threads fucking nonstop for its shit properties
>People hate it and there's a backlash
Oh god how did this happen?

I am sorry, but i watch only videos from The Quartering. He's cuter than some ugly thot.

>shush
At first glance I thought this was an onomatopoeia for whenever Brie takes a step.

Again.. Warner Bros only has 30% share and NBCUniversal has 70%. Both of these studios are owned by AT&T and Comcast respectively.

This shit just makes Disney look pathetic, so scared of people saying they're not interested in seeing this capeshit that they had to muscle RT to remove the feature.

So, still not disney then. Thanks for proving my point:)

>Alita poster
>Old Star Wars stuff
If it wasn't for that funko pop shit figure at the back, I would fuck her

I never said it's Disney. I just keep seeing people saying WB owns RT and that's not even half true.

redpilled as fuck

And yet you posted nothing.

I fucking hate hirohito more than you could imagine.

>thots penetrating the anti-Nu Wars/Disney movement

aaaaand it's dead. great.

I literally can't wait for this trash to be over. It's getting as bad as BP threads

Attached: 1512334246466.jpg (988x896, 232K)

Who cares about rotten tomatoes, its garbage

I'm just waiting for the inevitable BO checklist OC and everyone seething and laughing about it anyway

CEO of Fandango/RT used to work for Disney Corporation

I always liked this site better anyway.

Attached: 17BE3DBE-7EB2-41CC-B255-FF580A1B0713.jpg (1984x856, 123K)

is there anything funnier than those thumbnails?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

From the idiotic artifact-riddled jpgs that low IQ neonazis use incessantly, you would think there are literally only 4 people on the entire internet who disagree with them. And pretty much every single one of them is in this image.

Attached: 1485086662364.png (585x600, 180K)

Threadly reminder btw. Jordan Peterson is literally afraid of birds and toddlers. Because he's so alpha.

>rivals
because they aren't. stockholders have investments in many companies at the same time.

Attached: 1524423937064.jpg (454x340, 23K)

Get out, Disney employee. I would recognize that profile anywhere!

I thought americans were the smartest businessmen in the wolrd

How can you make so many bad business decisions in such a short period of time?

>I thought americans were the smartest businessmen in the wolrd
What in the fuck gave you that idea? They're just the inheritors of fortune and purveyors of insane amounts of war to protect inherited wealth.

Rotten tomatoes is finished.

Attached: 6936174.jpg (300x400, 26K)

Eh, makes sense.
>basically, ex-Disney bigwig now owns RT, akes changes to help floundering Disney movie
In the old days the MSM would have a field day exposing dirty little tricks like this. Now it's all owned by four jews who synergise with the likes of Disney, so we find out about it over webcam by a dyslexic nerd girl whose entirely harmless youtubes mysteriously get demonitized.

Attached: 1549569042590.gif (500x514, 1.9M)

So long as normies don't give a fuck - which let's face it, these are the same normies who made The Big Bang Theory into a hit show - these errors won't impact anything serious.

Sure, the whole of scifi fandom is up in arms over Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr Who Gives A Shit, etc etc and so on and so forth, but it turns out Hollywood is only interested in selling tickets for one weekend to uncritical normies so it's all good. That Star Trek In Name Only got a thrid series greenlit a few days ago. That's how little of a fuck CBS gives about scifi fans or what they think. I assume normies click on the Subscribe to Streaming Service based soley on the logo clusters they see on the splat page, and I guess that really means they could broadcast a blank screen for the whole of series three and still get money.

We need to give less of a fuck from here on in and just enjoy all the old shows, because this new bunch of assholes clearly hate us and couldn't care less what we think or angrily type into the internet. Boycott the lot, slap on [favorite old scifi show] instead. They are not listening to one single word we are saying, the least we can do is reciprocate and never, ever give them our money.

Attached: 1548176544228.jpg (369x277, 25K)

RT lose the last bit of credibility they had left with this move