It wasn't THAT bad

It wasn't THAT bad

Attached: spoopy.jpg (656x1011, 451K)

>too much scared face filming
>too much shaky bullshit

made me fucking angry.

First one was pretty shaky too

i don't remember, guess i'll rewatch it later. i remember it being good, but maybe that's because it's been 20 years and it's the first ff i've ever seen

this one really sucked tho. "lore"wise it was cool, but the production was unbearable for me

>go see the first one when it came out
>theater dead silent the whole time
>film ends, lights come back in
>everyone kind of just files out, way less talking than for a normal movie
>finally one kid blurts out:
>"...It wasn't THAT scary!"
Ah, fuckin uhh, it was a different time then, you know

>have you heard about that movie?
>it's real you know
>I heard it was real people
it really was a different time. without that shit it would have long been forgotten

It didn't have the raw and organic feeling that the original had.

I thought it was good because it really pushed the time/space cosmic horror aspects that were only hinted at in the first. Conceptually and lore wise I loved it.

I can't believe they actually used the extended Blair Witch lore that was only brought up in the shitty PC games.

Movie isn't 10/10 or anything but definitely better than people usually rate it. I appreciated it as a big fan of the original.

i was blindsided by the first one. i waited years to watch it because it sort of became a joke. somehow it unsettled me like no other film. thinking back now, i don't really know what rattled me so much, but i felt genuinely terrified in the moment. the atmosphere felt cursed.
haven't watched the 2016 one but i really enjoyed book of shadows. so underrated.

neither was this

Attached: 51jn6r52auL._SY445_.jpg (328x445, 38K)

It's garbage you shit taste retards

If you liked Book of Shadows definitely give 2016 a chance. It brings up more of the lore and Rustin Parr stuff.
I

I like how it turned night time and it stayed that way.

The trailer was great, loved it, so hyped.
Then the movie was hard to watch, though some scenes did creep me out.

Sort of agree with these, the concept is awesome, but the execution does not work well :\

Besides Daddario's tits, this was just shit

The first one is fucking awful.

*Revolutionary

Not really, the "revolutionary" part was how successful the marketing was which nobody has been able to replicate.

This one is even worse.

Well at least it was better than that 2017 clusterfuck

Were those aliens at the end

It was pretty shitty but as others stated before it was cool lore wise.
I, like others stated before, enjoyed it because I enjoyed the original a lot. The original will always be the movie that scared me the most in my entire like because I saw it in 2000 when I was 6 and my cousin told me this was real footage not a film and it wasn’t till like I was 11 that I realized it was just a movie. If you’re a gullible kid that shit is legit terrifying.

No it was the Blair witch.

Do you remember the thing about the townspeople stringing people up to trees to their arms and legs get dislocated and stretched out?

Attached: 1,.jpg (1280x704, 77K)