Snowayy

snowayy

Attached: 1481947821569.jpg (634x422, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-yWNAKyXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=mT5pjSHK0q0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkIufu4e-zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea Forums - Television & Film

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

I miss the show but at the same time I know they're not the same people anymore. I guess some things are just better left in the past.

Attached: img_4582-e1396006050354.jpg (940x518, 151K)

TSSSSSSSSSSSS cawk suckah mutha fuckah

Attached: chippah.jpg (325x250, 15K)

Jim Norton is the most disappointing fall off of all. He needs to finally kill himself.

He needs TRT. Then if that doesn't work he has permission to off himself.

Opie was on TBS.

Cringe for Cash

OH UNCLE PAUL

Attached: kvcfgf.png (649x647, 862K)

>jim and sam sucks
>opie's show sucks
>compound media sucks
>patrice dead
>bill burr is a cuck
>ron's soul left the sirius building years ago
>fez walking with a cane and is one foot in the grave

kill me famalam

Attached: fhmopieandanthony.jpg (1200x816, 251K)

>fez

the only good one

While just a regular it's billy red nuts' fall into cuckery that just kills me. I guess it's true that testosterone plummets once you reach 45-50.

what about DiPaolo, Bob Kelly and Vos?

keep him in your prayers

Attached: o5nlbo2fjgf21.jpg (1944x2592, 985K)

he has to get back on radio, the Santa-looking motherfucker

Vos is and always will be hilarious, DiPaolo is great but far too politics to still be funny, despite being a likeable dude I haven't heard something funny come out of Kelly's mouth since about 2011.

>that time the opster told the rock he would never be as rich and sucessfull as him

Needs to go back in there and murder gail and that stupid baby. Hoping he won't pop any of his 16 stents in the process

we NEED the Ant & Fez show

>DiPaolo
Uninformed, boring and not even attempting to be funny
>Vos
Hannah Gadsby apologist
>Bob Kelly
fat

crazy

keyser soze mutherfucker

Attached: sIvs9Ed.jpg (1153x885, 208K)

>No colin

ummmmm sweaty? dont use that language here

Attached: 1494298713023-pol.jpg (753x707, 331K)

He didn't get cursed by these images

>half are dead

We got steve from Yellowstone on the line

that's insane

How does he support himself financially?

RAMOOOOOOOONE BRING ME AN OP WHO DOESNT SUCK DICK

better than dave

fez is a cheapskate shut-in who made bank being a radio show host for some 20 years

he has millions

Sirius is still sending him paychecks because they cant tell he's not in the studio

Dave is an embarrassment.

an underpaid embarrassment

Attached: zach braff.jpg (1280x538, 55K)

Antwan won't even supply his New York studio with water.

testosterone

Attached: img_4745.jpg (1620x1080, 215K)

When Compound Media crumbles and Jim gets fired, can Ant and Jim finally do a podcast? And I mean Jim, not the Jerky Boys tipoff he does.

If they did it would suck.

I stopped listening after Anthony got his ass fired. I knew the show was gonna go to shit, just like Stern did when Jackie was gone. I know, I know, "Muh Artie", but the whole tone of the show changed with Jackie leaving. I listened from when Kinison used to be on, and it just wasn't the same.
And, if you're honest, you admit the show was calling it in the last couple of years Anthony was there. The show was gutted by the Sirius management and lawyers after the merger. The golden years were the first couple of years when they started on XM, were protected by their VP buddy, and had Steve C running everything.
The last show I remember listening to was Kevin Pollack attacking Sam and his mother calling in to defend him. I moved on after that. They had a hell of a run, but they were done by the time Anthony got fired.

It's not too surprising Vos was one of the only people fucking stupid enough to stick with Opie for so long.

Opie funded Vos's failed documentary, so of course he felt loyalty towards him.

what race is he?

Attached: 1475044993063.jpg (1200x1200, 209K)

*Lies about talking cat*

Attached: bigcat.jpg (254x198, 8K)

strong, confident Fez Marie Whatley

What did Sirius have against O&A?

>listen to late O&A
>opie very passive aggressively constantly points out how Sam is overstepping his bounds and trying to take over
>San inevitably ends up JUSTing him

RIP, imagine getting bodied by that hideous freak

Attached: IMG_3716.jpg (500x499, 24K)

Scorch kept stealing the listeners

56%

Opie did that to himself by being a dumb motherfucker that creates HR problems by filming obese, black and mentally disabled coworkers in the toilet

Attached: mj3fzw0hgo521.jpg (800x3149, 196K)

I've listened to weeks of the jim and opie show because I really wanted to like it but I have no recollection of any of it

Attached: Capture2.jpg (606x827, 55K)

Vos got paid to be on Opies show

some kind of nigga half-breed

Bob Kelly was never funny but Jim and Colin trashing him was hilarious

that can't be real OP

colin was too big at the time

>Dipaolo
>Uninformed, boring and not even attempting to be funny

You shut your lying whore mouth. Nick, Patrice and Louis ck are their best guests.

Attached: 1551244727952.jpg (377x325, 24K)

>what about DiPaolo

It hurts bros

Attached: 1546705406952.jpg (470x439, 23K)

He was never really that funny and Opie and Anthony was only ever good because of the guests and the atmosphere where you could say any crazy fucked up shit.

ive been listening to O&A for maybe 5-6 years, but im a bong and never heard them live
i just pick a comic and listen to all their appearances
started with patrice as most do
the black philip
then worst of
then quinn
vos
etc
good way to listen to it and still enjoy it by piecing everything together

kek

This picture is beautiful beyond words.

Maybe you can explain why you didn't dm me back or text me back when I asked you to do the Opie Radio Podcast.

Attached: opie 360.gif (240x135, 839K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L-yWNAKyXFE
Fucking LMAO

Attached: 1520356495788.jpg (320x240, 11K)

space shuttle endeavour lol

>Vos
>Hannah Gadsby apologist
Disgusting. I get that he has a feminist bitch wife and the social justice stasi are on constant vigilance for wrongthink they can punish comedians for, but I don't see how any comedian can defend passing off that little struggle session as "comedy"

BIG CAT!

Whatever happened to that Louie guy they used to have on? He would host sometimes, did an interview with Rumsfeld. He kinda dropped off the map.

BOWLING FOR BEHAVE

Attached: anthony.jpg (720x480, 105K)

And hannah ripped him off. Vos has been doing the “standup comedy that isn’t actually funny” schtick for years.

Brothaman

I fucking miss Ron and Fez so goddamn much. The subreddit died once fez left.

The what died?

youtube.com/watch?v=mT5pjSHK0q0

Attached: anthony fallout.jpg (1399x752, 119K)

halfbreed jew

Reminder that casey cheated on dave with the drummer from their wedding

Pat Dixon ripping on Bonnie's retarded sister was GOAT. Especially since she was promoting that dumb documentary she was promoting for, what felt like, five straight years.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkIufu4e-zM

Holy shit i forgot about this, I fuckin detest bonnie but i would let her dominate me no doubt

what point in the video?

nick really revealed how much of a boomer he is with that 444 saga

Just watch from the start its basically the first 5 min

reddit

Remember when Bonnie dressed up like a dude, did stand up to prove men get easy laughs, then cried when she bombed?

source?

Gavin said it was because she was having PMS

It's in her dumb documentary

Fuck off porsalin you scheming little brit fag

Redbar sucks 444 is shit tier forced retardation kys todd detter you fat titted faggot, or die of cancer brandon mueller
-WOODWARD

I heard 2008 to the end live or off a torrent the same day. I can't even go back and enjoy clips anymore.

listening to nothing but vos or colin episodes for weeks or months at a time is fun
especially when theyre nopie shows
the burr run through is a good one too. he starts off appreciative, and grows more and more lib and argumentative with ant, which makes for an interesting journey
he still owes his success to that show due to philly. he would never admit it, though.

guys... c'mon now... gail bennington isn't a vapid and dumb-as-rocks millennial riding her daddy's coattails to a career and Ron didn't turn his back on all the insightful moralizing he used to do on the Ron & Fez just get a pass from #MeToo hysterics and NYC Jews, all the while hiding behind "i'm just a carny, i dont give a fuck" posturing. Being a 70 year old hipster and slowly morphing into an old Jewish woman isn't a good look. That guy broke my heart when he stopped speaking truth to the people and events around the show and culture and politics in general - obviously out of fear. That whole O&A/R&F scene is long gone.

Attached: Smug Faces3.jpg (537x365, 24K)

I do remember that clip actually yeah. What a crybaby