Will Yea Forums ever recover?

Will Yea Forums ever recover?

Attached: 6AFDAB10-56DA-4FC4-B4BE-E4F6BD6989D8.jpg (575x838, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2017b.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying that movie was any good
>implying that movie actually made money
EL EM OH EL

never. and captain marvel breaking 1b will finish them off.

this. cant wait for the incel meltdown

This, so much this! I preordered five tickets just to spite incels.

If captain marvel breaks one billion I will go outside NAKED. It's not gonna happen, goober

it was mostly joke, nobody was actually mad about it
now, captain marvel: that's preemptively the most hated flick in the history of Yea Forums. if it happens to be shit, and all signs point to it, it will become nuclear

>it was mostly joke, nobody was actually mad about it
a diet cope please!

it ties INFINITY WAR and ENDGAME
1+ billion is a very real possibility

I bought 1 billion.

Its definitely possible, but I just feel like it doesnt have the hype on its own, even casting aside /tv contrarianism.

will soros?

it looks like shit, but don't underestimate disney marketing
2/3 audiences will watch it because they think they're fighting misogynist nazis by doing so

You grossly overestimate the effect that 'culture war' has in real life. Outside of the twitter and Yea Forums echochamber, no one really cares as long as it is not charlottesville tier.

Hahaha CM making 1 billion wont happen. China hates women. So fuck off.

Yea Forums is still reeling from this "guaranteed flop" to this day

>2/3 audiences will watch it because they think they're fighting misogynist nazis by doing so
imagine actually thinking tens of millions care about this crap

Hates black people too. Black Panther still managed it.

He had a point still. Black panther tapped into a crazy market, but I don't think they can pull that trick twice, or at the very least a third time with the same race/ minority. Do you think women will show up in droves just like blacks did? I honestly don't know

imagine not knowing they literally teach it in schools and force feed it to the audience through the media outside of it

it's like you literally live under a rock. or a bridge. wait, are you a troll?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

imagine being this deluded and brainwashed by a taiwanese turtle breeding board that you think this is how real people decide what movie to watch

>Hates black people too. Black Panther still managed it.
The blacks in the US made it success. Not fucking China.

> boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2017b.htm
>Domestic: $700,059,566
>Foreign: $646,853,595

Attached: IMG_1265.jpg (612x891, 180K)

all im saying is millions of people wont just go and watch it because they think its a movie against nazis or sexism. in my opinion normies simply go and consume marvel capeshit without any logic or thinking process. they'll watch it because thats what their friends and everyone else do, and this is what you can watch in most kinoplexes.

>homeschooled retards think schools teach kids a class about captain marvel fighting nazis
kek

The fact we're still talking about it a year after its release proves that we're fucked and they won.

Attached: keyboard[1].jpg (800x450, 62K)

Im gonna end up watching this shit pretty soon. Its impossible not to like Michael Jordan

Yea Forums is fine. It's the people suffering from the mass delusion that need help

this

Its a capeshit movie where the world building makes no sense. It only exists to pander to those who believe this retarded "We Wuz Kangz" narrative

No need to get naked user, going outside is probably too much for you already.

Hehe

Attached: 1550801970139.jpg (670x424, 85K)

You jest, but you have no clue just how much I actually want to stay inside all day and live the neet life

Attached: UMA.png (960x624, 633K)

>Call others Incel
>Spend all your time on TV defending shit films because you think it makes you a good person.

As if you've been laid

Attached: OCCZ7Cno.jpg (1252x1252, 138K)

Are you saying you've never been outside naked before

>It only exists to pander to those who believe this retarded "We Wuz Kangz" narrative
It only exists because it's an adaptation of a silly campy comic book, you fucking retard. Did you think they made up Black Panther last year?

It obviously wasn't good, but didn't it make a lot of money?

yes it did. also capeshit can never be good
>inb4 dark knight
"no"