Catch 22 Hulu mini series

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_(miniseries)
>George Clooney
Looks like kino is back on the menu boys. I don't care if it's a meme, this was my favorite book of high school

Attached: catch-22-joseph-heller-first-edition-signed-1961-4.jpg (1000x800, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0UV6ug96c0
youtube.com/watch?v=pFwvSj8cdS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>George Clooney
>making anything other than bland shit

What did you think of the 1971 movie?

Enjoyed the book a few years ago, but george clooney? No thanks.

based Milo
youtube.com/watch?v=g0UV6ug96c0

I went halfway through the movie before I realized that was Jon Voight, holy shit back the he had so much energy.

Remember, everyone gets a cut

>Heller was born on May 1, 1923 in Coney Island in Brooklyn, New York, the son of poor Jewish parents, Lena and Isaac Donald Heller, from Russia.

just read the book and be happy. I know. READING IS HARD

They should wait a few years and have Justin Theroux do it

Why?

The book isn't that thick.

how's the book

Alan Arkin has to be one of the most underappreciated actors of all time.

I really like The Russians Are Coming The Russians Are Coming

because i like justin theroux and wish he was in more things

It's a fun movie

I love the book. The trailer seems a little intense though, no? I know the book got pretty heavy towards the end, but the trailer just didn't feel like it's in the spirit of the book, if that makes sense.

>that scene where yossarian moans looking at the chubby sexy nurse
Kek

>that scene where Yossarian spends a bunch of energy patching up a leg wound, has a moment of self-satisfaction at the work he has done, before Snowden lifts up the flackjacket and all of his guts spill onto the floor of the plane.

Fucking great.

>Milo making a deal with the germans to buy the cotton off them if they do the germans bombing mission for them and wrecking they're own base
>mfw

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 24K)

I liked the book. I read almost the entirety of it while waiting at a train station in the middle of nowhere, in 90 degree heat, coming down off some acid. Can't think of a better place to read to read it.
the movie was shit and missed the point so hard. I would gladly welcome a remake. series form is better anyway.

>how in the hell did you get so much silk!?
>WHERES MY PARACHUTE

Yfw
>aarfy never pays for it

It was ok as I remember and almost strictly following the book (missing some parts of course)

Yes it is..

I'd not heard about this until right now. Looks promising.
I loved the book.

christopher abbott is yossarian so it will be kino

youtube.com/watch?v=pFwvSj8cdS8

boomer shit

It’s a really shitty book
plebbit will sperg out hard over this