Any good movies about New York?

Any good movies about New York?

Attached: 1551170101773.jpg (500x370, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9Wj_VdoomA
youtube.com/watch?v=R_K6971WmAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 8Z2BFV4.jpg (610x458, 103K)

wow
a real nu-yawk slice!

somehow looks worse than school pizza

Escape from New York

Attached: lennys-pizza-6.jpg (712x408, 89K)

No, it's a pile of shit.

Sbarro isn't even that bad. There's tons of worse pizza joints out there. Little ceasers, Marcos, Fortunatos, etc

teenage mutant ninja turtles 2: the secret of the ooze

youtube.com/watch?v=R9Wj_VdoomA

youtube.com/watch?v=R_K6971WmAs

best pizza i ever had was from a place called 'artichokes' in soho. some dumb bitch from tinder brought me there. also got a beer in a paper bag.

Attached: 1544886174416.jpg (675x900, 130K)

did you know frank miller wrote the lyrics to ninja rap?

>'rk 'za
disgusting

she doesn't browse Yea Forums

my best was in a little joint in amsterdam, about four or five streets away from the van gogh museum. that shit was amazing

I did not, that's crazy.

I'm not even American, but I fucking hate every movie set in New York. It just seems like such a shitty place.

fuck the Sbarro haters, the stuffed slice was the shit when i was a kid. was always the thing i most looked forward whenever i went to the mall. damn, i want one now, is Sbarro still around (havent seen one in years) and do they even make the stuffed slice still?

came here to post this

Dude Sbarro is some fuckin good shit. Can't lie about it. I have had all kinds of local pizzas in many states, and I usually never get to have any Sbarro, but whenever I do it's really good.

I think the mall one in st pete closed, last time I've seen one was maybe two years ago I'm pretty sure in Atlanta Airport, had some and enjoyed it pretty well. I'm gonna look up a map and see where they're mainly based out of and where I can find some

she browses reddit. i'm truly better off

Dominos, Little ceasers, pizza hut, papa johns are all worse. As far as chains go, Sbarro was probably the onyl semi-decent one.

also new haven (cuz i went to yale!! naw just kidding but i know i guy who almost went there) is way better than NYC pizza, yeah i said it!

I've never been to New York

>the stuffed slice

holy shit i remember those, the pepperoni and sausage one was some great fucking stoner food

Attached: sbarro5638.jpg (477x300, 84K)

I don't understand the hate for Little Caesars. Maybe it's my tastebuds, but it's actually fucking good. The sauce isn't sweet, which is the number one worst thing about bad pizza joints. If it tastes like you're eating a sugary tomato, you're doing something wrong.

Plus it's cheap as fuck. That stuff got me through college.

That's....NY pizza?

Lol

Vomit

Yankees just can't into food haha

I can eat it every once in awhile but after getting pizza from other places, their 5 (now 6) buck deal just tastes dry, thin, and low-quality overall.
Strangely enough it usually tastes better reheated to me

>dad takes me to nyc for 18th bday
>after 5 days conclude that the entire city is a congested shithole with dirty and ugly mutts
>wonder why any reasonable person would choose to live there
At least Broadway was pretty cool

Attached: 53113497-15CE-4DA1-917B-3EEF0A61831B.png (680x368, 292K)

Ceasers is always cold, the sauce tastes like ass and the cheese tastes like nothing but that's just my opinion
Dominoes I'll give you and pizza but can be really shitty, it's a luck of the draw thing or location by location thing but papa John's is usually pretty fucking good

maybe its a nostalgia thing but pizza hut pan pizza is still my shit, though i'd still perfer a legit italian pizza joint over chain pizza, but if im going chain the pan pizza is the only one i can do

What's your favourite pizza topping, anons? Mine is pizza

Attached: pizza.jpg (595x593, 241K)

Yagsbarro?

I used to love Little Caesars until they changed.

If you're ever in the East coast, check out a place called gissepies in Hilton Head, GA. Best pizza I've ever had

TMNT
TMNT 2: The secret of ooze
Chicago.

is this how pizza is made? the big slice gives birth to the baby slices?

My absolute favorite place to stop at in new york when I want a slice

I've got a really high quality Neapolitan place near me, but that gives you less for a higher price. You spend $15 on a pizza that's like, 1200 calories, max. I go there when I want real food, but Little Caesars is like Taco Bell to me. It's not the best, but it's decent and the price is solid. Isn't that the definition of good fast food?

>new haven pizza

frank pepes all the way. they've started expanding more, i think they're starting to open some in MA and NY now

i wanted to go to ben's pizzaria on macdougal ever since Louie premiered

burger hot dog

Attached: 1551125305516.jpg (600x600, 144K)

Costco has good pizza, no lie! a whole pizza all the toppings for like 10 bucks

even their cheese only pizza is pretty tasty desu

Attached: f66.jpg (540x482, 51K)

pizza
burger
hot dog.
ALL IN ONE
Fucking americans...

based and americanpilled

dominos thin crust pizzas >>>

I totally understand the $ to calorie conversion as a hungry skeleton student, but I've honestly gotten similar quality out of frozen tombstones or whatever brand when they're on sale for really cheap, probably getting more pizza overall that way. I'll only go pick one up at a store if I really don't feel like doing anything at all when I get home.

The grease is a bit excessive. Other than that and their questionable ingredients in everything I'd agree, but having to be a member sorta damages that options.

I'd eat that slice any day

thats swedish

Sup hitler

Pizanos for deep dish and Dantes for thin slice here.

Attached: ct-edit-amazon-chicago-rank-edit-20171206.jpg (2048x1365, 857K)

every pleb knows this

its the only time mommy lets you choose your own

>Dominos
>bad
Wow how are you posting from 9 years ago?

after seeing what norway did with tacos, i believe it

lmao, real?
that shit looked like the most american thing ever.
fucking swedes... at leat their muslim thots are hot as fuck.

I know it's far from the best "hot" but if you take a Domino's regular crust pepperoni pizza and put it in the fridge overnight and have it cold the next day it can't be beat for "cold" pizza

Sally's and Modern shit all over Frank Pepe's, though Frank Pepe is still pretty fucking good.

Attached: Food_Pizza.jpg (620x1558, 472K)

>detroit style
>the sauce is always on the top
>isn't on the top

>sweden
>pie is folded to look like a viking ship
so you mean a fucking calzone?

>eating pizza from a chain store
fly over faggots are pathetic.
truly subhuman.

California style is bbq chicken. Smoked Salmon is a new zealand thing

>Philadelphia tomato pie
My mom would always make this.

You don't need to be a member if the food court's outside.

Everywhere but fucking Italy HAAHHAAHAHAHH

I've never had a detroit style in the detroit area that had all of it on top really. Mixed maybe, but not all over.

I've only ever seen that in places with large homeless populations or higher year-round temperatures than what I have

best stoner pizza was the buffalo mac n cheese pizza at toppers. shit was orgasmic.

Attached: C77wCLEXgAEFTRH.jpg (1000x750, 193K)

>New York """""""""""""""""pizza""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1516227041159.png (500x372, 320K)

*dabs on all your sorry fucking asses*

Attached: chicago style.jpg (600x400, 79K)

>take a tasty slice
>all the toppings avalanche into the opening left behind
nah

that's a pie

>MFW TOURISTS THINK SBARRO IN TIMES SQUARE IS NY PIZZA
OH NO NONONONO

eating the globs of spilled toppings is one of the best parts
yes, a pizza pie

Not wrong, lmao. The Costco near me is right by a Tent City.

>naw just kidding but i know i guy who almost went there
crazy stuff man

No one thinks this, do Jew Yawkas actually get baited this easily?

But blobs require a fork or other utensil, which diminishes the esperienza

>That'll be $200 plus tip, sir

Attached: pizza.jpg (800x604, 87K)

deep dish is the one form of pizza where using a fork is completely acceptable

it's not the 70s anymore m8 the republican mayors cleaned that all up

I live near chicago and wonder this everytime.
You travel through this grimey ass city, hit a nice area where the real attractions are, then travel right back out of through the grime.

Toppers actually tastes like nothing, like I swear its the greatest thing drunk, but eat it sober man it has absolutely no taste.

>UNIRONICALLY BEING FROM SOME INFERIOR PIZZA TOWN, AKA NOT NEW YORK
LMAO

>9 USofA
>0 from the place that "invented" it
Yep, not biased at all.

California pizza is absolute garbage.
Actually just about all food in California is garbage, but food trucks.

>go somewhere middling in price and just want ye olde pizza + beer instead of whatever other items
>it's invariably one of these and some hipster swill available

This is still the best meme

Whatever helps you sleep at night man

>falls for fucking child-tier bait
>tries to change the subject
The state of Jew York Shitty

Before the 90's New York was a genuine cesspool of the greatest filth the US had to offer
Since then rent has like quintuppled and now it's all tech startups sponsored by millionaire parents

My great uncle lived in Manhattan while he was going to law school and had to place the feet of his bedframe in buckets of water to keep the swarms of roaches off of him during the night

>Sweden's most popular style is Kebab pizza

The fall of Chicago truly is tragic
Used to be the bronze plated metropolis of non-coastal America, now it's a crime-infested shithole where half of the city is just plain frightening

>he posts an above ground swimming pool for rats

>everyone talks about detroit like it's straight out of robocop (nearly is)
>chicago is ACTUALLY worse

Why the hell is there chain pizzas in NYC like sbarro, papa johns, dominos, etc. If you live in Manhattan what kind of retard would ever order from these places when you can get the best pizza in the country on every block?

King of New York with Christopher Walken
Manhattan
Gangs of New York
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

The thing with Detroit is that it has decayed beyond robocop
Like half of the inner city has reverted to farmland or just uninhabited prairie. There just aren't enough people per square mile to keep the chaotic crime going.

SWEDEN YES!

NEARLY ALL YURO PIZZA IS SHOCKINGLY SHITTY, THEY SHARE A CONTINENT WITH ITALY BUT JUST CANT FIGURE IT OUT

Because exponentially increasing rent and the rise of chains has driven a lot of those local places out of business

man i'm hungry

>australia

>bacon and eggs

>popular toppings: emu, kangaroo, crocodile

did an australian write this? this is top tier shitposting

anyway australian pizza is usually topping and cheese heavy. but you can also get proper italian pizzas if you want.

>farmland

I feel bad for people trying to actually grow shit on that land. most of it is heavily contaminated with industrial waste, heavy metals, carcinogens, you name it.

is sbarro authentic new york 'za

a lot of that subsides into the soil, it depends how deep the water table is as to whether it will be an issue
if you're just using the land/topsoil plots with shallow roots and regular surface watering and don't go tilling deep and overturning the soil you won't necessarily stir up the brownfield (etc) material
But yeah it's not that great overall.

im newly trans, what kind of pizza do trans people eat? i tried googling it but couldnt find any answrs

sneed

Don’t user, it’s a depressing place that’s worse than Los Angeles.
>be NYC
>train tunnels smell like death
>trash all over the streets and sidewalk since their skyscrapers aren’t designed for handling the logistics of garabage
>everything is expensive and taxed to the max
>bums try to sell you their CDs
>can’t see your horizon till you get 30 minutes out of the city
>everyone thinks living there makes them special
NYC is shit but so is Long Island.

ground beef and sliced sausage with lots of cheese and margarita sauce

None. It's a city of kikeroaches and mudbloods.

A CHICK FROM TINDER TOOK ME THERE TOO WAS HER NAME LAUREN AND SHE HAD GAY ASS BANGS!?!?!

Thick crust is good but not to the point where it is a "pie" instead of a pizza.

Fact.

whats yalls opinion on greek style pizza? i think its more of an east coast/new england thing but i grew up on a lot of those kinda places so i still have a soft spot for them even though most pizza snobs seem to think they suck. they're sorta similar to a pan pizza but not exactly, more of an airy crust and less heavy doughy than a pan pizza

Attached: rfl_17047-1400x933_c.jpg (1400x933, 639K)

just to be on topic for once though, last exit to brooklyn is a great book about new york (well, brooklyn). I dunno if there's a movie, or if it's any good.

You know how thy say people who live with pets for a long time start to look like their animals? Well, when you have a city like NYC where the people are so exponentially outnumbered by rats and roaches, the people have changed to resemble rats and roaches both physically and mentally. That's why when you meet a New Yorker they allays remind you of a rat and/or roach.

I can't eat think crust anymore once I found out one slice is like half a days worth of calories.

NEW HAVEN CLAM PIZZA

>letting a woman pay for your food

disgusting

I had a pizza with ranch on it last week. Surprisingly good.

I swear only fucking tourists love eating this shit.

greek style is too greasy for me

I had ice cream pizza a few year ago in Japan

Attached: IMG_20160212_212830025.jpg (5344x3006, 2.23M)

putting some ranch on top of a buffalo chicken pizza was good as shit, loved that shit in my fatter days. no way id eat like that now though, fattening ass pizza plus ranch dressing? yikes, imagine all the calories! i miss being a fat fuck and being a fag who thinks about calories but thats the way it goes :(

Yeah, it was a buffalo chicken pizza. Definitely legit.

new york style pizza is overrated. you can get that shit in literally any state. just find a place that makes good thin crust in really big slices that cook them brick or wood fired oven, basically the same shit!

That looks more like a diseased lung than a pizza

I thought they had good pizza in new york

Are you a jew?

new haven style all the way, get it anytime i visit CT. gimmie than charred crust!

Attached: IMG_3932_thumb[9].jpg (364x232, 47K)

>American cuisine

Attached: ramsay za.webm (768x432, 2.06M)

looks fuing delicious

Attached: Happy roof.jpg (352x550, 19K)

13 blocks

This legitimately looks great. Have I lost all self respect?

pretending to be antisemitic is not funny

New York is congested and dirty sure, but there are attractive women absolutely everywhere just due to the fact that there are so many people. Maybe you didn't visit the right spots.

The only places with more attractive women are LA or Miami.

This.

ghostbusters is a love letter to new york

Attached: ghostbusters-014-007.jpg (700x525, 67K)

For me it's 'go 'za