Dune Reboot

I am so fucking hyped for this kino it's not even funny. It may be the best casting since Sopranos.
>Timothee Chalamet as Paul
>Jason Momoa as Duncan Idaho
>Rebecca Ferguson as Lady Jessica
>Oscar Isaac as Duke Leto
>Stellan Skarsgard as Baron Harkonnen
>Bautista as Rabban
>Josh Brolin as Gurney
>Javier Bardem as Stilgar
Who should play Feyd, Shaddam and Chani?

Attached: dune.png (1438x1286, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj0V5qdIxo&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=F6XwOmjb0IU
youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure Zendaya is playing Chani

Good luck to all involved.

Attached: 4E7782F1-D675-4334-A7D7-0A3FD048B344.jpg (1300x1000, 323K)

I hope we get to find out what happens to Rey and Kylo.

And just like that all hope is lost

Finally started reading it, I'm about 6 pages in. What am I in for?

you sound 12, OP. you probably get hype about smelling the shampoo from a girl's hair.

>smelling the shampoo from a girl's hair.
What is that like? Asking for a friend.

What is the appeal of Dune? It looks kind of bland and boring as fuck. Is it set entirely on a boring desert planet?

Attached: 3c6.png (297x247, 148K)

Dennis Villenueve would be my dream pick for director. He will definitely handle the visuals and make the shots kino. The script should be good because of the source material, and we know the actors can pull it off because most of the cast is 10/10 (hoping Zendaya is a rumor). Since they are probably spending a small fortune on this, maybe it will be marketed better than BR2049.

Those sandworms are fucking terrifying.

>he thinks im going to support and bump his spoonfeed-me-stories-about-dune's-cultural-impact zoomer thread when his bait game is below entry-level

I get hype about providing special hair gel for your mom. It is my cum.

is there an edit where it says DUDE and the worm has sunglasses?

It's an interesting political story that incorporates a lot of philosophical elements with a sci-fi backdrop.

It's also un-filmable as far as I'm concerned... Almost like The Road

Many machines on Ix

Attached: 1544277115941.jpg (1109x813, 85K)

Cool soi worm

I thought The Road film was pretty good, although I haven't read the book. It was monstrously grim.

I agree it's almost unfilmable though. Id think it would need to be a limited series that some nut job has spent 6 years writing the script for paired with a really good director.

Why do they think this will do any better than the Bladrunner reboot did

Can't be any worse than the original.

whats wrong with that man

Yeah I’d be excited for this too even with mememoa the meme actor playing Duncan

That being said, if zendaya is Chani I won’t bother watching

why does it matter?

Chani

Attached: AnnaSophia-Robb-22.jpg (300x394, 41K)

Attached: HE'LL KNOW.png (2000x6462, 180K)

>Timothee Chalamet
>Chalamet was born on December 27, 1995 and raised in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York City's Manhattan borough. His parents are Nicole Flender, a real estate broker and former Broadway dancer, and Marc Chalamet, an editor for UNICEF. His American mother, a third-generation New Yorker, is Jewish (of Russian Jewish and Austrian Jewish descent), and his French father, who lived in Nîmes, is from a Protestant background.

>Mediterranean rennaissance meets pastoral paradise Caladan
>Superindustrialized megaslum pollutopia Geidi Prime with hints of Rome/Soviet Union
>Arrakis is like Planet Arizona with more beautiful sunrises/sunsets and moonlighting, crazy storms and sometimes weird sand

but yeah, mostly a mom and her teen running around in sand, rocks and caves

Because a shit ton of money is on the line for a big movie like this? It would be interesting to see the thought process behind backing such a gamble when similar projects in recent years haven't done well.

i'm sure we will see kaitain and salusa secundus as well

Why does that matter? Are you losing money on this production? In fact, have you ever lost any money on any film you've made a thread about? These are rhetorical questions by the way, I already know you are in inconsequential, grasping habibi because if you had any actual production money you wouldn't be wasting time posting on Yea Forums.

>a shit ton of money is on the line
so? are you a producer? once the films are released they exist really who cares if it does "well" or not?

I can honestly see her as Chani

Attached: zendaya.jpg (1942x2915, 1022K)

I'm just curious. Are you really so dead and soulless that you can't comprehend why someone would be idly curious about a question they find interesting? The process behind the conception and making of these movies that cost huge fortunes but aren't likely to do well is fascinating to me, and it might be to you too if you weren't incurious morons who get offended when someone wants to talk about an aspect of the movie that isn't "durr which actor do you think they'll cast for this role??

How did John Carter happen, for example? It's actually an interesting story, but you wouldn't ever know that because the topic itself seems to trigger an angry response from you for some bizarre reason.

The sneed of your life

but then they won't make God Emperor

It's clear you have more emotional investment in posting than any monetary investment in your chosen topic so your credibility is comical.

I hate to admit it, but that dress is ridiculously cool. She has potential as Chani, but I don't think she has been in enough for anyone to be sure.

Attached: 404cfde888e3738d0840d9cf2bb8e6d9.jpg (742x1024, 182K)

who?

>dead and soulless
>caring about BO numbers
buddy you have a lot of shit twisted around in your head, john carter is a perfect example, great flick, do not care that it did badly, its completely irrelevant the film exists

it will never get made anyway, at best it will go to end of children, and even that i'd prefer they didn't, try and make a good dune for once, then in a decade or so we'll talk

Is the David Lynch film of Dune really all that bad? I love most of his work but haven't seen it.

idk who that is, but wtf are you talking about? chani does not wear "ridiculously cool" dresses, what the fuck are you talking about?

Give me one reason why Brad Dourif shouldn't return as Peter d Vries

I don't think they are planning to get that far. They cast Jason Momoa as Duncan Idaho man. He is just a warrior in the first book, but he becomes a key charcter. Too important for Momoa.

because he should be fenring

I was obviously talking about the pic of Zendaya he posted you autist. It's a cool dress.

And you're not a casting director and never will be, so why even have this thread? The "you must have real skin in the game to discuss this topic" logic would have the whole board shut down if it was applied to every post.

John Carter was a disaster of spectacular proportions and the story of how it was allowed to happen when so much money and so many reputations were on the line is more entertaining than the movie itself, which as you noted was decently entertaining in its own right. Willing yourself to be deliberately incurious about it because learning more might hurt the warm feelings you have towards the movie itself is childish.

right no idea who that is, the dress has nothing to do with chani as a character, why would the stupid dress sway you?

>john carter was a disaster etc etc
I don't care, how are you having trouble with this?

>stories about BO numbers are more entertaining then the movie
no is not more entertaining then the movie, thats just you, as I said you are twisted in the head, you have problems

When the fuck did I say that? I said that's a cool dress, and she has potential as Chani. You are a retard.

I haven't given a shit and made a single post about the casting, although others have. I'm questioning who is it do you think is going to have a productive discussion with you about the accounting of a film and what does that add to the interactivity of the thread when you yourself have no idea what you're talking about?

It's palpable you're joyless prick. You probably bring up the cost of the casket during your grandmom's funeral and think you're being a shrewd adult for doing so.

w/e, keep getting excited about "ridiculously cool dresses" cringy faggot

AMA

Here have another since it triggers you so much. This cute little darkie is going to play Chani in the Dune adaptation and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 00-promo-zendaya.jpg (2784x2784, 671K)

ridiculously cool

>23
The world will end on March 23, 2019.

What's your question?

>ywn have a qt fremen gf give you the kiswa maker hook of her sietch to ride as a leader of men

Attached: 1526237648327.jpg (1000x570, 88K)

it's all the appetizer leading up to the 3 hour epic of a giant worm man philosophizing about the human condition and about a love he can never have

also shapeshifting midget assassins and rape witches

Are y'all prepared for the end of the world on March 23, 2019?

>Stellan Skarsgard as Baron Harkonnen
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. He's definitely a good actor, but he seems like an odd choice for a character best known for being an enormous fat man.

I've always thought John Goodman should play the baron.

Attached: goodman.jpg (220x269, 17K)

she atleast has the skin tone and resting bitch face that Chani should have

maybe they'll make stellan look enormously fat with prosthetics

more important than being fat, how decayed and boil festered will they make him look?

blame lynch for the 'enormous fatman' shit, he's a big guy with a wasting disease

none hopefully, lynch is such a fucking hack

chani is described as having elfin face not bitch face. if anyone has a bitch face it would be irulan.

Baron Harkonen is fat as fuck in the book, and doesn't have any disfiguring disease.

this chani would be better as ayylmao taylor, or a hapa of somekind

he's big, and there is something wrong that spice can't fix, that's why he's a glutton for it, what specifically his medical problem is isn't expanded on

Kind of like bags of sand.

AHHH KELLY CLARKSON

>leading up to the 3 hour epic of a giant worm man philosophizing about the human condition and about a love he can never have
>yfw SIYANOQ! LORD, I UNDERSTAND! on the big screen

Attached: 1539331033291.jpg (599x617, 30K)

he was poisoned by the Bene Gessirt in retaliation for raping one of them for the breeding program

This, he uses suspensors to hold all the lard. And he sure as fuck didnt use them to fly around in the air

Lost me at Jason Momoa.

And really, I've been hoping that they wouldn't make the same mistake as before and would actually cast teenagers for Paul, Feyd, and Chani this time, rather than actors nearly ten years too old for the roles.

the problem is child actors are shit

fuck off brian

>musk's grime gf references Dune in her music
>aw shit she's smart AF
>azealia banks vs. grimes showdown happens, text messages purportedly from grimes shows her as a fucking retard
>"no way that's real it's gotta be fake grimes is smart she likes Dune"
>tfw it's real
>grimes is a retard
>retards can like Dune
really blew me away bros and made me question a lot of things

I wonder if Momoa is able to pull off Duncan's humility and subservience.
He seems like he's just a cocky asshole in every role.

but muh daddy's notes

Momoa is a weird choice for duncan, it does work for first book, I can see him as a ginaz sword master whos the youngest of Letos court and pauls bestbro, but he'd never work as ghola mentat duncan, much less awakened duncan

he'll just bro it up with the Atreides

for what it's worth he can be dedicated to roles when he really likes the role, he learned fucking Dothraki

I hate you, you precum abomination, please kys

>In Dune (1965), Duncan is described as a handsome man with "curling black hair" to whom women are easily attracted. Paul Atreides notes Duncan's "dark round face" and "feline movements, the swiftness of reflex that made him such a difficult weapons teacher to emulate." Lady Jessica calls him "the admirable fighting man whose abilities at guarding and surveillance are so esteemed."

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj0V5qdIxo&t=5s

betas btfo by basedon momoa

I agree. Momoa is proof they have no plans to adapt past the first book. Paul having a happy ending ruins the point of the saga.

Should have been Oscar Isaac

Not all of them. And I'm not saying they need to all be 15 (or 13, in Chani's case), just like, under 21 or so (say under 18 for Chani). If you actually looked hard enough, I'm sure you could find two young actors and one young actress out there with actual talent who could at least pass for the right ages.

This would have been a good choice. He has that philosophical look more so than the former WWE wrestling star, for some reason

yep
of course they have no plans, and thats fine work on making Dune, if by some miracle its s success then stat thinking about messiah and children

Why do you want a 13 year old actress to play as the main character's sex slave?

wat? have you read anything? or just trying to b8?

The fucking redub is ten years old at this point and it's still permanently ingrained, I cannot think of Dune without knowingly being preemptively disappointed that the baron's Suspensors won't have Jeston's sounds.

Attached: 1543587787865.jpg (775x775, 91K)

And it would have been a better fit for him than Leto (one of the characters that Lynch pretty much got right, IMO).

That's pretty much her age in the first book. And the word is "concubine," besides which it's not like there's anything sexually explicit there. But I didn't say she needed to be 13, just that she should be able to pass for it. My point is that she shouldn't be 23.

One of the essential themes of the original novel is the fact that the central characters are going through adolescence. Casting 20-somethings to play them is like casting 20-somethings for a live-action Evangelion adaptation.

But its directed by that fucking BR 2049 sperg, anything he touches is instantly hopeless from what I can tell

Villeneuve will fucking ruin this movie. BR 2049 was the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen, with the most over the top, shitty cinematography imaginable. The characters were shit, the plot was forgettable, and the fucking holo-waifu thing was the most retarded thing I've seen on screen since scrappy doo. In conclusion, fuck you

Villeneuve's visuals are kino which is a must for Dune, we've never seen him do an adaptation so perhaps with the book as a strong guide he might churn out something special

so what you cucklefucks are saying is, he's perfect for dune

Don't imagine for a moment that we don't see through your samefagging.

The problem, I fear, is that there's just no way to make Dune faithfully in today's Hollywood. It's already clear to me from the casting where this is going, and I seriously doubt the studio is going to allow it to be the 3+ hour film that it needs to be. 2049's box office under-performance has been blamed mostly on its length, and that wasn't even quite 3 hours. Your average moviegoer just doesn't want to sit through a movie that long anymore.

Arrival is an adaptation of a short story. That being said, it's a good film, so I am hopeful

Villeneuve is adapting it in 2 parts, each of which will be 2.5 hours long.

God Emperor Leto II is peak Dune, one can only hope this Dune streak lasts long enough to get to him

Attached: 1502702241686.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

MOOD? MOODS ARE FOR CATTLE AND LOVEPLAY!

YOUNG PUP

This isn't a reboot though. It's a new film.

The problem with that it that it has the potential to end up like Bakshi's LOTR. The book is kind of back-loaded, action-wise, and I'd be afraid that audiences will end up bored by the first part, dooming the second part (it'll still get made, unlike LOTR, but will end up written off as a failure even before it's released).

No, in the book they say he's really fat

yes but not, a corrupted verbose flying psycho, the baron was cold, clever and understood he was vile in the eyes of the laansraad and he played on it

if both films are released who fucking cares?

>cast of 1000 diversities
>none matching character description
>our strength

Attached: anus_worms.jpg (755x566, 69K)

Attached: Aquapedo.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

>mamoa
>feline movements
>round face
Which two match?
Hard mode:
Find a way to make all three match.
Impress me.

>replace momoa with issac
oh fuck me its fixed

closer on round face, but still not what I think of with round face, facial scrub makes me skeptical, and I can't place feline movements
not that dicaprio could make a convincing elite fighter, but his face with darker hair and eyes would exemplify what the description is

a swor dmaster of ginas will never be realistically created on screen, but if issac got into a serious work out routin and was supported by stage martial aritists and wires, then you could easily pulll it off, same with mamoa its easy, just don't think mamo ahas the chops to pull off later duncan, but for just dune, sure it could work. Oscar would work better tho

drunk af lets try and fix that
>a sword master of ginaz will never be realistically created on screen
but Issac could make a decent pass at it given the correct training, so could mamoa but for later installments that will never happen, oscar would make a better duncan

Mimosa doesn't resemble Duncan Idaho at all. Even with exte4nsive training, they wouldn't be able to resist some cheesy wrestling flex pose with gratuitous skin. You know that will happen regardless. Wet pussy is the only thing this movie is trying to sell.

>momoa is not a good duncan
agreed

random thump

Attached: donkey and the maker.jpg (800x2178, 1.1M)

I wish it was just him. All casting is shit, and geared toward SJW and otherwise sexually frustrated pandering rather than character description, even if solely mannerisms and range are concerned. The only one I can see doing a somewhat decent job at it would be Skarsgard, but only with very good direction (yeah, he makes a good creep based on previous performance, but not a flamboyantly vicious sort of guy. He's always fairly subdued in emotion) and post production, and I don't see either happening.

>all casting is shit
its not but some is, I'm wlling to give it a chance I haven't watched a film in cinemas for maybe 10years al least nothig hollywood would know about, so all the politic stuff is too me irrelevant, either it will be good or it won't but Denis likes Dune and I liked 49 so I'm kinda happy, even if duncan is completely miscast

I can not imagine any single meme actor cast and all production staff figuring out how to make a single one of them make it truly work. If any single character works, it will be a miracle, and that will not be enough to carry 1/4 of a movie, let alone multiple movies. I think they are going for the final nail in the coffin on this franchise.

i hope they'll show the sietch orgy scene

and the ghola child miles teg sex scene with the bene gesseritt imprinter sex mother

>final nail etc
its like you have no idea what dune is, nothing his son did or lynch did will shake it ever, it doesn't matter what anyone does with the IP does, maybe it will be good. If it isn't who cares? its just more of the same, their are a whole fuckload of sci-fi and fantasy IPs that never have and never will see the light of ""film"" so what?

baby miles just threw a thot off when they were trying to activate his memories, none of you know shit about this story, its sad

You're in the wrong thread Star Wars is that way.

place his post in a star wars or capeshit thread, it wouldn't look out of place. it's so generic it's meaningless.

yea I figured

good machines

they should go straight to heretics of dune and show lots of scenes of honored matres sexually enslaving men

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Wait, so is the bad guy literally Cardinal George Pell? How will (((Hollywood))) deal with a gay pedophile being the main villain?

>wait so you just want to meme shit without any idea what your posting in?
yes basically, you are retarded

Without any external spin, a girl in the story will end his pedo life so it ties in to all the anti-Weinstein revenge films made the past 1.5 years.

But since this film is bulletproof from western societal fads and pressures, Villenueve won't give a shit what imaginary subtexts are read into it by whichever minority.

Irulan, maybe.

>since this film is bulletproof from western societal fads and pressures
>multimillion dollar big hollywood production
>bulletproof against anything

you know someone has to finance this and wants to see their money back, yes?

>he doesnt know
not even worth the bother replying to your ignorant language games

>but he'd never work as ghola mentat duncan, much less awakened duncan

that's because so far he's been cast as a thug. i'd like to see him step up to the line and go all Zensunni mystic. i think he could pull it off. he's an actor, not a quarterback.

hope so, i've liked him since ronan, so maybe

denis hasn't given a fuck so far, seems he's on point with this too

I want a God Emperor movie so bad

i'm not

>dubs of death
you will die a horrible death in 44 hours

u first

Attached: SPICEWORLD.jpg (640x480, 141K)

don't worry, user, you won't be alone in death for long. the world will end on march 23, 2019.

I was always under impression that Baron just fucked everything, and lusted for Feyd and Paul because they were around, not because he was exclusively attracted to them.

This is really disappointing. Everything else was so good too. Why this.

Who cares

>Jason Momoa as Duncan Idaho
>not Oscar Isaac instead
>good

>although I haven't read the book

Man, if you thought the movie was grim... They allegedly filmed some of the *really* dark parts of the book, but cut them because they were too much.

I love it, but I also understand why fans of Lynch, fans of Dune and casual audiences all often hate it.

Not only a reboot but also 3 upcoming games in the next 6 years

>It may be the best casting since Sopranos.
Except the casting sucks nigger cock.

Goodman is great, but he is always 100% inescapably Goodman. They need to go with someone less... idiosyncratic.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6XwOmjb0IU

Attached: box of pain.jpg (1285x965, 258K)

Can't wait for Yea Forums to sperg when freeman are casted from pocs with slightly darker skin tones, which makes sense because they spend their whole live in a desert.

>Casting is 10/10
>Yea Forums still complains about it

never change

They are cave dwellers and stay out of the sun though, and when they get out they are competently covered.

>Casting is 10/10

>walk without rhythm and you won't attract the feel

Attached: DiquQn7VsAAR7lp.jpg (900x900, 54K)

Space Jihad from what I can tell

It's not very Lynchian and doesn't really cover the actual main themes of the book, like ecology, cycle of civilisation decline, islamic world, religion-power dynamic, etc.
It just takes the main plot that was really just a vessel to the ideas Herbert wanted to write about.
Lynch's Dune is very typical 80's fantasy sci-fi adventure movie ("Start Wars rip-off"). It's not technically bad, but it didn't deliver on the full potential.

If you were to make Dune movie, you would need to make it weirder, like Zardoz for example, which they absolutely won't do.

what is this cringe boomer shit

Far from boring, after lurking these threads i finally watched Dune and oh boy, used to fast forward boring parts in movies all the time but in Dune i was so focused that the 2+ hours flew thru like minutes

>its all a bunch of shitskins and mulattos

no thanks

Everything looks good except for maybe Mamoa as Idaho, but sure if he can pull it off, he's extremely one dimensional

Daily reminder that your water belongs to the tribe so either stop masturbating or swallow your load.

>Another adaptation I won't watch

once the moisture is taken within, then the whole is for the tribe, before that my cum is my own

Is that pic a thing that actually exists

>BehindTheDune.swf

This is something I would expect from one of the whores from the scattering, not mohiam

They are all whores.

Lmao, how could anyone ever make a dune porn game?

Meme casting is not good casting, its still meme what is trendy right now casting. Original Dune has by far better casting same with many movies released in 2018 or previous years.

The arab rebellion in spaaace

They won't. You don't get chinabux if your movie has gay characters in it. Can't wait for /pol/fags to cry about censorship though, when it's just the free market at work, lmao.

Missed your post, so see It's not western societal fads Villeneuve has to worry about. It's China. Dune is probably already guaranteed to bomb. The executives would be insane to let him add some minor character details that will get their movie banned in China and piss away their hopes of getting the production budget back.

better than those on Richese?

Attached: 1535404243399.jpg (1280x544, 59K)

Wake me up, when Jodorovsky's behind it.
Until then...

As Hype as I am for this, I seriously doubt they can pull off a faithful screen adaptation.

Dune is virtually un-adaptable.

no.
Memeorovski would have made it into completely different story, it was far further away from the source material than Lynch and pretty sure he never read any of the books.
It would have been a fucking nice trippy mess though.

If they don't have song related playing at least once while the Fremen are marching this movie will be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc

Attached: Sandworm1.jpg (1000x751, 106K)

here's your Chani, bro

Attached: 663e9a999208131c1300b0a8b8a29d12.jpg (700x901, 112K)

Great news, always been a fan of Tremors

>oscar short fat kike isaac
>jason molests his own daughter momoa

fucking dropped

br2049 was a schizo mess of a movie. he ruined it. he will ruin dune too

it's far more a Dino De Laurentiis feeling film than a Lynch one and many parts of it are cheap/corny af because of it, almost Flash Gordon tier (which I would be surprised if it wasn't by design)
although it doesn't deserve the slating it gets imo, it just isn't very true to the source material.

While you're right, there is no reason they should have tanned skin, in Dune Messiah at least one Fremen is described as having dark skin.

Am I the only one that didn't enjoy the book towards the end? Paul became an insufferable asshole.

Honestly, she is really ugly. There is nothing even remotely attractive about her.

Brainlet bait is obvious

Yeah the jodorowsky dune meme is parroted by redditors. Why the fuck would anyone want that shit.

Dude bragged about how he never even read the books and was just going to make his own retarded shit with the Dune name just because.

>Timothee Chalamet and Zendaya
aaaaaand dropped.

fucking monkey ruining my kino

Their backstory is they are Sunni Muslims, and with the planet being a fucking desert, and their culture being a mirror of Tuareg/Bedouins, one can pretty accurately assume Herbert made them space Arabs and thus tanned in a Levantine sense.

>Dune Reboot
Does it really count as a Reboot? It seems more akin to another artist adapting the same material.

>Sci-fi/Fantasy Epic
>No high-caliber classically-trained British or Aussie actor to carry it
It's going to suck.

>they are Sunni Muslims
No. They were zensunnis you fag.

If David Lynch isn't directing I'm not watching

Hey guys, I've never watched 1984 movie. Witch version should i watch? Extended or Alternative Edition Redux - this one is fan extended cut.

Attached: Barbora Kodetova Breasts Scene in Dune-dunetvseries-kodetova-hd-sat-01-hd_3.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Yeah I think the religions of Dune are supposed to be barely recognizable. The Orange Catholic Bible is all about how evil robots are and how to not disfigure the soul. The names are just to remind you it's distantly related.

Read the fucking books, you absolute plebeian

>Oscar Isaac as Duke Leto
>Timothee Chalamet as Paul
>brownest spic in the world is the father of a jew
lmao, I guess Leto got cucked at some point?

uhhh.... she looks exactly how chani should look and acts how she acts. she doesn't even have to pretend to act.

just be a little passive aggressive bitch or 2/3's the movie, you nailed Chani. That was her character. She was the desert girl daughter of the most powerful freman. She was battle hardened but at the same time a spoiled bitch. Paul and her barely could stand each other and it wasn't until she didn't think he was a piece of shit that she could deal with him.

>The door behind Paul slammed open. He whirled to see reeling violence —
shouting, the clash of steel, wax-image faces grimacing in the passage.

>With his mother beside him, Paul leaped for the door, seeing Idaho blocking
the passage, his blood-pitted eyes there visible through a shield blur, claw
hands beyond him, arcs of steel chopping futilely at the shield. There was the
orange fire-mouth of a stunner repelled by the shield. Idaho's blades were
through it all, flick-flicking, red dripping from them.

>Then Kynes was beside Paul and they threw their weight against the door.

>Paul had one last glimpse of Idaho standing against a swarm of Harkonnen
uniforms — his jerking, controlled staggers, the black goat hair with a red
blossom of death in it. Then the door was closed and there came a snick as Kynes
threw the bolts.

Attached: Momoahammer.jpg (628x471, 52K)

anya taylor-joy would be a way better choice
zendaya has proven she can't act worth shit
anya has proven that she can indeed act