Famke Janssen looks unrecognizable

Famke Janssen looks unrecognizable

Attached: 10376080-0-image-a-78_1551298169620.jpg (308x185, 16K)

Bond dodged a bullet

NYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH the Japanese potatoes strike again! I'm coming for your waifu next and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

Attached: japanese potatoes.jpg (478x640, 92K)

left soul right soulless

why do celebrities get ridiculous amounts of plastic surgery? they always end up looking terrible

i'd still smash her in a second

have had a crush on her for 20 years, based onatopp

>hello doctor, 1 order of smooth yoda please

Attached: AWuCGFV.jpg (788x654, 114K)

Why do they always go for a stroll right after the botox treatment? that shit's gotta settle first.
That's what happened to Courtney Cox, she got botox and looked horrible, then after a month? it settled and she looked better.

women are mentally ill

The last thing I heard about her was she mortgaged her house to finance a project, I never heard about the project. Does anyone know something?

>then after a month? it settled and she looked better.
That's mean of you to say, why would you lie like that?

BOGGED

It's a new experimental medical procedure to erase the memories of being in those fucking shitty X-Men """movies""".

Jolie did it last year, when she attended the first awards ceremony she looked awful, the next week she looked better

god she was so beautiful in late 90s movies

Little known fact: hidden in the human genome there's an inactive gene dubbed the Bog gene
At a certain point in our evolutionary path as more and more people reach the pinnacle and our bodies instinctively know the individual is ready the gene will activate
When the gene has activated it allows the brain to use 100% of its computing power and access higher dimensions where our Self merges with our Higher Selves, part of this process is a physical transformation to reflect the new evolved Inner Self now inhabiting our mortal vessel
She has ascended and it's beautiful

Attached: knowing.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Whys is she channeling Patrick Stewart on the first pic, did Charles get inside her head?

Stupid bitches just aren't meant for the basement life for a week, always gotta prance around and get praises.

Attached: waters-800x430.jpg (630x449, 34K)

Charles almost got into her pants a few centuries later

F

Attached: Famke-Janssen-famke-janssen-779993_1600_1200.jpg (1600x1200, 300K)