What are the odds of him appearing in IX?

What are the odds of him appearing in IX?

Attached: Anakin-Skywalker-anakin-skywalker-17186892-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 247K)

Hopefully 0. I think the audience would start throwing things at the screen.

0%, Star wars is a poc/white liberal power fantasy now

Why would they do that when people are currently celebrating his appearance? He is very beloved.

Yes, from happiness. It's Anakin Skywalker After all.

I’m sorry George. I’m so, so sorry.

White Male so zero chance.

Beloved by children who were introduced to star wars via the prequels. To everyone else - especially fans of the original trilogy - he represents everything that went wrong after the special editions.

I dont get what you're saying. Are you okay?

Everyone =/= OT fans, grandpa.

Thankfully, bitter nostlgia OT fans like you are quite few in numbers nowdays.

How would they write him in? Clone?

I have the impression that Disney wants to pretend that the prequels don't exist.

I said especially fans of the original trilogy. The damage that Christiansen had done became so bad that it compelled George Lucas to sell the franchise to wash his hands clean of it.

I dont think you appreciate exactly where star wars was in the 80s snd 90s, and where it has fallen today. What has transpired from 1997 to 2019 is the worst possible outcome.

I hope not I don't need to see anakin raped also wasn't Rogue One enough?

>Disney
*JJ and Kasdan
Rogue One was full of prequel references from Turbo Tanks to Jimmy Smits to Coruscant appearing onscreen.

He only appears in good movies

None. Zero chance.

Disney deemed the Prequels something umpopular that they wanted to distance the Sequels from, hence The Force Awakens being such a blatant gesture of a 'return' to the original trilogy. Or, at least the Abrams camp wanted to do this.

If course, they responded to complaints of unoriginality with letting Rian take the cheapest tactic to 'changing' anything - 'subversion' - merely pissing all over everything (the recourse of the uninspired and resentful), but this of course doesn't entail going back to the Prequels, it just means still sticking safely with the OT references but subverting their power dynamics and meanings, under dubious auspices of some rightious political deconstruction.

But you'll never see any Prequel stuff feature prominantly in the new movies, at most just a namedrop to give more authority and history to a new character

Fuck off Boomer

bgi dniger DIOCK bnig dnitger DICk on the CREEn for 5 mINUTE

yikes
Take your meds, old timer.

Not anymore. They have been doing more PT merch lately.

Not sure if trolling or serious.

Absolutely nil.
It would be near impossible to hide a cameo of this magnitude. It would be on every fat bloggers page by now. Face it, Hayden pulled a Thanos and he's gone farming.

Nope. That's why the current films look nothing like the prequels. Because most people - including Lucasfilm themselves - agree with me.

see

>What are the odds of him appearing in IX?

Attached: tenor.gif (300x168, 754K)

Ghost Force Anakin appeared in the originals, not the prequels.

but they went out of their way to write in Darth Maul in Solo...

100%

Attached: DSC_0006_LZDCKLDFOP.jpg (603x900, 124K)

They were able to hide Yoda and Maul.

OT fans ruined Star Wars which is pretty funny since they blame the prequels.

>Tie Fighters and X Wings!
>Han and Chewie!
>A superweapon!
>Thanks Disney! I can’t wait to take muh kids to see Episode 9! 7 and 8 were awesome and reminded me of muh childhood!

Doesn't George have a gorillion Disney shares on top of the cash they paid him? Don't be sorry for him. If he is feeling anything bad about the deal, he has no one to blame but himself and he can cry his sorrows away in hookers and blow.

Rogue One prequel nods
-Clone Turbo Tanks
-"The Emperor's Purge"
-Jimmy Smits
-Coruscant on screen
-Mustafar on screen (although it looked wrong)
-Unsuited Vader had a more Hayden physique than JJ would have gone in for
-Tarkin vaguely linking his appearance in RotS to the events of the film
-NOT shooting on film
-Mon Mothma's actress from RotS
-Saw is from TCW

There are probably even more.

At the end of the day, this.
Mike Stoklasa and every shiteater like him (JJ, for example) ruined Star Wars.
At least Simon Pegg admitted that he was wrong about Lucas.

>fans of the original trilogy
They checked out after TLJ.

Fine by me. I don't want the taint of sequels on them anyway.

The new films look and feel absolutely nothing like the prequels and there obviously has been a very publicly declared effort to get back to the essence of the original trilogy.

see

Nods are fine. So long as the film doesnt look like the prequels, are not boring like the prequels, and that they do not have stale chemistry between the leads like the prequels.

2/10

Lucasfilm/JJ Abrams/Kennedy hate the prequels and actively distance the new trilogy films from them despite the fans clamoring for his return.

Boring and stale describes TFA though.
The jig is up, guy.

Attached: 1543341148086.jpg (1024x764, 63K)

The sequels are obviously riding on the ot nostlgia factor, but that doesn't mean they want to pretend the prequels doesn't exist or hate them.

I agree. Everything star wars related has gone to shit after 1997.

But the prequels represent a star wars great depression. The effort now is an attempt at recovery by looking to the OT to bring back the lost magic.

Does it matter? Rejoice that we had the OT, and the PT, too, if you like, and stop paying attention to this vicious, vacuous and vain NuWars shite.

They utterly failed then since TFA is far more dramatically intertwined than any of the six before it.

>intertwined
*inert

>But the prequels represent a star wars great depression.
Nope.
I'll take "a THIRD fucking Death Star" for 1000, Alex.

The die was unironically cast when JJ shot on film instead of digital. That right there was a rejection of Lucas' genius and all the advances he had graced cinema with

>But the prequels represent a star wars great depression
Sure, this why from 1997 to 2012 were called the golden age of star wars.

see
Rogue One was shot digitally.

Take your meds, brainlet. Hayden Christensen is a much better actor than Mark Hamill and the highpoint of Star Wars was from 1999-2005. Lucas has absolutely ZERO regrets except probably selling to disney after seeing the shit show that is TFA.

Attached: 576481b02ca5d72bdee65cc23d5336ca3df7c8a555266d9a8a73a8c142f59fe6e.png (615x694, 84K)

>Hayden Christensen is a much better actor than Mark Hamill
You know, bait or not I just watched all six and I actually agree with this.
I like Mark and I like his performance, but Hayden's Anakin feels like it has more... subtext.

This

Oviously force ghost

Haven't you heard? People like Hayden Christensen's Anakin now.

Attached: 1-238901273.jpg (834x468, 44K)

the character they might shoehorn him in as a old man or as vader
as for the actor, i think i read that hayden wants nothing to do with the serie anymore

what fucking meme is this shekelstein?

Very high
Considering they added Lando and more, like the return of the Knights of Ren or Kylos mask, it seems that Disney and Jar Jar Abrams are in full appeasement mode, so in hopes of getting the new Prequel renaissance crowd and the people that liked the Vader/Anakin ghost concept they'll probably add him, but, just like Lando, its far too late to introduce him into the story

The "great depression" was AFTER Return of the Jedi, UNTIL Marvel lost the comic license and it got switched over to Dark Horse. That's when the EU started to get interesting--it got a fresh new directive from Lucasfilm with the novels beginning to tie directly into each other starting with the Thrawn novels. the EU is what kept Star Wars alive during the great depression. The GOLDEN AGE began with the prequels and came to a halt on april 25th 2014 with bad news in 2012.

all of the above is FACT, everything else is DISINFORMATION

Attached: 002.jpg (1024x1365, 753K)

I'd say the chances are pretty darn high. There is likely to be some force ghost skywalker family reunion. Padme will be there too and so will Han Solo. Leia is probably going to die during the film and will also appear as a ghost. And will find out that Rey is also a skywalker, her and Kylo will be standing together all the ghosts will appear and then "da-da-da-di-da"

>now.
I always loved Hayden's Anakin.

No, he donated practically all of it to charity
Go away Disney spook

>Rey is also a skywalker
I'm seriously surprised they tried to push her as nobody in TLJ. Like, what's the point of having the protagonist in the final trilogy of the SKYWALKER saga not a Skywalker? This is pretty stupid.

They literally put Darth Maul in a film.

He was supposed to be in ep8. If he wasn't there, I can't see JJ bringing him back for 9 considering how much JJ dislikes the prequels

What?

Attached: 1000847347632.png (765x720, 385K)

Only old fat nerds like the original trilogy. I was born in the 90s and Episode 3 is my favourite star wars movie.

They want that luke and leia are siblings twist. But instead of the audience being woah, like in the OT people are just going to go 'ugh, did you really have to play that card? Could you make this more of a re-hash', I expect some people will walk out.

I don't know if it's true or not, but I read somewhere that JJ made a comment about the force ghost Anakin concept that it was cool, but it can only happened in 8 or 9. So, there might be a chance of that happening.

For what, so they can rape the main character of the entire saga?

To see Anakin one last time in the big screen.

He is the most important character in SW. It would be weird from him to not show especially considering it's involve his family.

Man. He really misjudged his diet didn't he that's embarrassing

>blue eyes
>blond
Umm sweetie we don't want nazis in our diverse galaxy

Having the Skywalker Saga end without Luke or Anakin involved in a major way will feel like a betrayal of the Saga so far.
So no, I don't expect to see Anakin

>Umm sweetie
Mommy me made a meme again and my peepee is stiff!