Comf and Coze Edition

Comf and Coze Edition

Attached: comf-and-coze.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17513149/r
celebheights.com/s/Marc-Alaimo-2450.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Re-m6jhn8M0
youtube.com/watch?v=2vK7T9366sE
youtube.com/watch?v=_qP0JUh2920
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

comf yaaaaaaay

Attached: fren.coco.png (1063x683, 349K)

PROMENADE

Attached: prom.jpg (315x273, 14K)

>when no new trek or important trek-related news happens so you just curl up with some trek litverse kino instead

Attached: 6a00d83452989a69e201156efe588a970c-800wi.jpg (550x464, 66K)

Trekkies hate Discovery because Michael Burnham is a woman of color. I mean, it's about time Star Trek had a woman of color as a lead. The only other ones were Kirk and Patrick Stewart, both cis white men.

>Are we still on for hasperat tonight, Lieutenant?

Attached: hasperatagain.jpg (475x363, 75K)

I know right? I mean it's 2019!

Captain, you forgot a log entry:
previously on /trek/:

Attached: 1540740947588.png (358x382, 141K)

>actually bumping this shit before the other thread maxes out
You're all complete cancer.

abort

I fucked up the subject line

>/trek/ in the name field
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

who cares? the thread is just going to get shit up by attention starved children anyway

Proof that women can't do anything right.

>who cares?
White people. You'll never understand.

im sorry but you dont get to larp as a white man while defending the absolute state of these threads

>poster name /trek/
We've finally reached level 99

new thread

>im sorry
If you were, you'd stop posting on my site when you're the wrong color, Jake.

am i the only one around here who gives a shit about the rUles?

>Season 3 premiere
>emoSpock: "Sister, here's my friend, Jake T. Kirk. Be careful, he's a rapist."

Attached: no trek allowed.png (512x530, 124K)

If you are
>right wing
>conservative
>republican
>racist
>sexist
>climate science denier
>flat earther
>think space is a hoax
>pro big business
>bootlicker
>conspiracy theorist
>midnight's edge watcher
>orville hater
>anti-vaccine
>pro-hitler
>pro-dukat
>anti-bernie
>religious
>anti-psychology
then GTFO because this thread is for Star Trek fans, not cognitively dissonant schizophrenics

Attached: 1545070011547.png (475x363, 258K)

Iet's make this the bestest /trek/ ever!

Attached: 1495400401656.png (1172x675, 54K)

Best to forget that thread

I am only 8 of those things, can I stay?

rikerfags on the shortbus

Attached: ffh.jpg (694x530, 62K)

just 1 will disqualify you GTFO

S

Attached: oh no look at the top of his head.jpg (343x433, 43K)

So wrong. Are there racists that think that? Sure. Small, vocal group. So what. The majority of "Trekkies" hate STD because it is so poorly written.
I tuned in excited about the leads. I liked her in TWD and am a long standing fan of Yeoh. I thought it was going to be great.
People like you are as annoying as the people you complain about.

Attached: beard.jpg (1024x754, 58K)

No, I think I'll stay

Ironic, considering DS9 is the favorite of those people.

you'll still watch it all, aspie

No you're wrong.

You IQ must be hella low, dawg.

What sort of argument or statement is "you'll still watch it all"? I don't get it.

Fuck this shit, how can you be comf and coze now. Fuck CBS and fuck STD. I'm so angry, I forgot my pizza in the oven and totally blacked it. Even the smoke detector started screaming and my neighbors came over to see if I'm okay. Nothing is okay, this kills my comfiness till the end of fucking STD. Fuck.

Attached: 05a70454516ecd9194c293b0e415777f.jpg (480x480, 22K)

why does the shit skin larping as a white guy never actually have a rebuttal? its the same thing every time

Look at Geordi! Won't call him an icel weeb now, will ya?

Attached: boobytrap2.jpg (490x377, 42K)

Attached: 1540303563838.gif (607x609, 753K)

put an alarm on ur phone, fren

Attached: 1539374863581.jpg (656x555, 58K)

>gets called black
>n-no u!
Because I don't argue with toddler brains, Jake. Start acting white if you want to participate. Until then, keep your wrong colored hands off the keyboard.

that's why the real thread is here. You eternally-butthurt loser incels can't even do a /trek/ thread correctly.

f off bro-mo

I don't really get why you are angry. STD is not canon. It doesn't affect any of the already recoreded Star Trek episode.

Attached: 1550366763419.jpg (754x1158, 79K)

I shall be posting here
I shan't be posting there
simple as

We're not going there. This one is free of tripfags thus far as well.

Nah. Disco already has it's footing, there was a post about the ratings last thread. Disco broke all cbs viewship records multiple times. There's no way they'd cancel the networks most popular show.

What's really bizarre is this season has gotten more like star trek and less like a political statement because of Michelle Paradise who crawled up everyone's asses about it. Paradise is a hardcore life long trekie. She basically made current Pike the way he is. He was supposed to be watered down and just along for the ride. Paradise was like fuck that bullshit, you need a strong captain and cut down on this burnham screen time.

Oddly enough a white lesbian saved Disco

wrong. new episodes affect he old by creating new prescient.

actually keeping this a crypto-general was a brilliant 4D chess move. Now the fags will go to the other one and we'll stay comfy and cozy

Attached: Star-Trek-TNG-Unisex-Cardigans.jpg (600x501, 64K)

you still havnt refuted the fact that a white man wouldn't be defending this garbage, its almost like you cant because youre the one who is an angry self hating nigger, hell, he fact that you refuse to even address the point several points on is even more proof that you aren't white

>onscreen keyboard-comfy?

Attached: 1539273421151s.jpg (790x648, 92K)

>b-b-but you owe me things even though I refuse to act white!
Wrong, animal. If you want another reply, it;s time to pull your weight and start writing like a white person.

OK, that's enough, dude.

oh please user this is the hundredth time youve told someone you wont be responding then you respond instantly anyway, if you dont want people playing games with you you shouldn't be this predictable

yeah, next time
why am I angry? WHY AM I ANGRY?
pic related

Attached: IMG_20190227s.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

Uh, no, Jake apologist. I'm the one who says when enough is enough.

>still not writing like a white person
Get a load of this dumb monkey with the literacy problem. No wonder there were only like 5 of you in Starfleet. KEK

eat it

>he actually did it

Attached: neverever.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Attached: immunologicaldata.webm (1440x1080, 717K)

>posts keep getting shorter and rely more and more on reaction images
Why don't Siskos have any intellectual staying power? Oh, that's right...

ENT is the thinking virgin's trek.

Attached: 1547330528778s.jpg (250x250, 16K)

>time travels from 2070
>cooks pizza well done
>loses Star Trek forever to a 3rd season of STD
is there anything that seething incels can't do?

Attached: great-job-faggot.jpg (1064x595, 355K)

No. I'm not that hungry. Yet.

Attached: MV5BMzFkNjM5ZTItNTAzNy00NjZmLTliMjUtMTEyZDRmZDJmZWIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDUxMTg@._V1_.jpg (935x720, 96K)

how blissful it must be to have such minute self awareness lmao

now please give me more (you)s bitch, i feed off of second hand embarrassment for liberal larpers

>is there anything that seething incels can't do?
get laid

Uh oh. Look like your formatting is all wrong. You're not on reddit anymore, Jake. You're on Yea Forums. We don't put learning disability spaces in our posts here.

Attached: loosecrap.png (434x245, 189K)

yes YESSS

I can't wait to pick up the Officialâ„¢ Mickey Spockâ„¢ and Spock's Momâ„¢ outfits from HerUniverseâ„¢!

Attached: 207-burnham-amanda.jpg (1200x802, 866K)

first completely buttblasted post i've seen all day

isnt it about time that you claim you wont respond to anyone for a second time then respond again anyway?

Fucking a woman is way easier than making good pizza.

Attached: whomournformorn_714.jpg (692x530, 80K)

>cut down Burnham screen time
are we watching the same show? The entire time I was watching the latest episode I kept wondering why, despite it claiming to be about Saru, it kept focusing on Michael Sue, even when she had nothing to say. And the next episode is going to be on Vulcan, meaning, you guessed it, another Michael episode.

And where are the episodes about the other characters? Stamets has nothing to do and they had to bring back his dead gay and dull bf just so they could have a character who he can be forced to interact with. Tilly is a walking joke, her subplot about a pajeet space whatever was the most annoying shit ever. Ash had a half-way decent story going for him there, but they solved that pretty quickly and are now going back to that boring romance with Michael. And don't get me started on S31 thinking this sleeper agent they can't control is in any shape or form a good addition to their ranks. Georgiou is a cringefest and I already made my thoughts about S31's handling clear in the last thread. Pike is alright, but VERY neutered. He hardly has any bite to him and we really need to see an episode where he is completely in the focus. Also, one of the big complaints was that the bridge crew are completely irrelevant. Has this changed? At all? They tried to give that black woman something to do once and frankly, you could've done the entire episode without her. So good job on that. And remember how the Doctor was always an important character with great storylines? Who the fuck even is Discovery's doctor? Some random woman who has showed up maybe three times and disappeared as quickly.

They haven't fixed anything. Someone here used to claim that the second season was getting better while The Orville was now shit. You know what, I just recently got time to catch up with Orville's second season and all I have to say is that I don't blame any Trekkie who wants to dump CBS and Kurtzman for Seth MacFarlane.

A foaming-at-the-mouth angry sisko skin? Who would've ever imagined?

gay

Attached: 1528809536161.jpg (655x527, 66K)

>jake thinks I'm reading his posts
>he keeps replying because it makes him feel like he's not the impotent one here

Attached: 1547670689938.png (602x536, 232K)

you really need to learn more about white people if you think larping on a burmese pasta conglomerate is what white people do

what's the perfect star trek pizza?

Attached: Star-Trek-Enterprise-Pizza-Cutter-4.jpg (1050x700, 295K)

see
theres goes number 2 , now for the reply

>jake can't figure out how to update threads faster

Attached: 1547209067835.gif (404x416, 204K)

christ, enough, brah

and theres the reply, legitimately like clockwork

>jake is clinging to the notion he's not powerless after his mom died

every time a racist, sexist, homophobic incel man baby complains on the internet, Star Trek Discovery (DISC / DISCO) gets renewed for 1/10th of 1-second of additional screen time. Today, the Southern Poverty Law Center informed us of our renewals based on incel complaints tracked for the past week. The result: 1 additional season of Star Trek: Discovery (DISC / DISCO). Never stop, white incels.

Attached: ASB_Sulu.jpg (876x584, 150K)

I want that cutter, but I do not wanna pay (((them))). Hmm.

lal

preferably from our time. The ones from 2070 look like total dogshit. Must be due to the browning of America.

Fuck off, Janny.

Attached: Trog77.png (3000x3000, 463K)

Based Zorgposter

Nice! When you're on it, please cast Brie Larson for STD!

Attached: feet.jpg (1440x1080, 319K)

>13:49:51
>13:50:52

Attached: 1529129319578.jpg (705x530, 73K)

Attached: creep.jpg (480x705, 107K)

fine, fuck it, abandon ship

Attached: this is not fine.jpg (1424x1231, 741K)

"Captain, did I ever tell you about my adopted sister Michael Burnham? When we first met I retreated into my room and slammed the door in response to her greetings. In retrospect that reaction was most illogical. In time however I soon became what she affectionately referred to as her little shadow. She was the very first human to ever attend the Vulcan Learning Center, which regrettably was bombed by logic extremists. Apparently Michael was clinically dead for 3 minutes before my father performed a mind meld to revive her. As a result of this the two were later able to telepathically communicate across interstellar distances and share physical sensations. She then ran away from home, but by a stroke of fortune a being called the Red Angel relayed her whereabouts back to me so that we could track her down. Subsequently and out of concern for my own safety, she deeply hurt me so that I would retreat away from her and the danger posed by the logic extremists. This injury, which as I hope you will understand is too painful for me to expound upon at this time, caused me to withdraw socially and lose a great deal of trust in people. It may have caused permanent degradation on my mental state, captain, for as little as 8 years ago, when you were serving as a gunner on the USS Farragut, I had myself committed to a psychiatric unit due to my violent psychopathy. Most illogical that was, in retrospect. My recollections are imperfect, but during my escape from the facility I may have killed three of my doctors. Despite everything, my sister never wavered in her attempt to repair our relationship. She was an amicable relative."

Attached: captain and spock.jpg (1101x599, 78K)

wot

Attached: 595928-marina_sirtis.jpg (1067x1600, 204K)

>ah-bloo-bloo

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

"trek" as in "journey"

Attached: ds8.jpg (835x679, 115K)

>Cathrine "Delete the Wife" Janeway.
I actually rewatched that episode recently and didn't hate it. Fairhaven episodes are generally SHIT but having such an idealic perfect town experience a catastrophic event that wipes out 90% of the program was a neat idea. Too bad the episode really wasn't about that though, but it should have been

>implying Sbarro to Orange Julius to Foot Locker isn't a legitimate trek

Attached: 161116104611-seph-lawless-malls-2-780x439.jpg (780x439, 114K)

Attached: bv.jpg (623x477, 35K)

Really would have been cool to see people walking around the promenade with giant greasy pretzels

imagine the slash if they add Young Kirk

jumja sticks

HOly milkIES

>my God, Jim
>he died waiting on STD to be canceled...

Attached: Kirk,_McCoy_and_bones.jpg (1023x537, 72K)

>What do you mean "restore history"?

Attached: 09ee995a0c522584add539264aa4a626.jpg (1436x1080, 151K)

Not the same thing

>what's a spinoff?

its called star trek, ds9, u mong

Thoughts on the renewal?

Attached: Capturer.png (1667x483, 703K)

>did somebody say cozy and comfy?
>im freezing
>wanna cuddle, user?

Attached: 91ea814b2898d07c6edd82753e6b8e35.jpg (3744x5616, 1.35M)

that's a male

cleverclogs

Attached: 1543749091969.png (1000x1000, 190K)

yes, it's a spinoff of star trek set on a space station

Attached: 1523452583015.jpg (804x743, 98K)

you could have just posted nothing and sent the same message

I'd suck her shenis.

does the spacemall even spin? I'm pretty sure it just moved to the wormhole and sat there like a bump on a log. They had to add runabouts and later a permanent ship to make it Star Trek, essentially conceding the premise of the show was a bad idea.

Attached: https:_mashable.com_wp-content_gallery_seph-lawless-dead-malls-through-the-seasons_seph-lawless_summ (1440x956, 296K)

>conceding the premise of the show was a bad idea
Maybe not bad, but not enough for a whole show. Maybe a miniseries and a recurring locale for TNG.

lol I don't even watch stargate

Otherkin Captain when?

comfess

Attached: Vulcan Father.png (1229x1160, 114K)

I love Bashirfag!

unironically kill yourself

Me too

Ckecked! Okay, I will tell you a secret. I love /trek/! And here is my pitch:
>STD Season 13:
>You think you have seen it all
>behold
>catch up in timeline, now it is Nutrek.
>the 374th skirmish between the Fagaration and Klingoff Empire is over; All Klingons are 50% white and have Pixie hair.
>The Suliban attack, because Bryan Fuller were a massive faggot and anally raped the time-space continuum. Also the Quran were written by the Xindi, and every race is angry.
>Starfleet command got intel from Section 31, but the Fagaration God-Chancelor Michael Burnham-Merkel-Trump vetoed their proposal and invited all Xindi to the Sol system.
>end of season pilot, to be continued...

Attached: heh.jpg (870x1029, 255K)

A-are you okay, father?

wemembeh, no nasties

Attached: flacid.png (657x527, 235K)

I've never actually sat through an entire midnight's edge video.

i agree. They had so much of a production built-up by mid TNG that they could have essentially done an anthology series which utilized DS9 and crossed it over with a TNG-replacement series that VOY should have been. So, basically you have a "core Star Trek" show in VOY taking place in the Alpha Quadrant, and then a show that goes from location to location exploring little vignettes within that same timeframe in the other show. DS9 wasn't bad, it was just never worthy of an entire series. I dunno why the writers were so terrified of bumping into the canon of another series. Most episodes of classic Star Trek are entirely self-contained anyway.

out.

I don't even know what midnight's edge even is but seeing it spammed here has made me hate it

Alright, give me 10 I love Bashirfags and promise to generate content for the next two weeks.

Attached: Trog777.png (3000x3000, 468K)

Your midnights will be confirmed to be eternally dull and non-edgy forever unless you repent and post 11:59 PM, 23:59, or 25% in this thread

Attached: trek-cosplay-stars.jpg (600x800, 96K)

>/trek/ is busy, now is the time to visit the holodeck
>computer! as I enter the holodeck, change my ID to Lt. Broccoli!

Attached: Paris.jpg (1440x1080, 337K)

you're so boring

your Doomsday Clock reads 1-minute to midnight. Better be sure, user.

Attached: 11thhour.jpg (1100x737, 40K)

>I mean one of my insiders said the show was on the bubble

>my insiders
>a grown-ass man with walls covered in toys being talked to by anyone outside of the cybercrimes unit of the FBI

lol

Attached: this is why doomcuck wears a mask.jpg (846x476, 130K)

so, your post is this prime "content" creation your are talking of?

Attached: 1540012534762.png (779x700, 197K)

t. repressed, defeated libcuck who broadcasts content he creates to no one and is jealous of based and trekpilled internet influencers who have a passion to fight for what they love

I always wonder if people like this put all their toys and shit in boxes when they aren't recording a video or if they only bring blind people home
I keep all my minis and toys hidden in a locked closet next to my action suit and my gun
anyway what's a perfect date for a perfect star trek gf?

Attached: dax_128.jpg (700x885, 99K)

>oh no, /trek/ has arguments! quick, pull out some youtube retards!

>666
hold up satan, i ain't confessing to you

10/10, would fund it

Attached: 1539836453745.png (376x430, 267K)

why does he have so many action figures stapled to the wall?

Don't you have framed signatures and a Ro Laren doll?

>comfess
sure:
strawpoll.me/17513149/r

Attached: Kosst Amojan.jpg (2048x1536, 483K)

Why does the STD shillfags love this NIgger Sue snowflake so much?

The Future Is Female.

CBS and degeneracy

I assume they have a spare room
>and this... is my recording room

indeed!

Attached: 962f9f972a04b1dd63ae753243743e0c.jpg (736x1308, 70K)

I don't think I've ever even seen an STD shill who liked Michael

make new thread

shut the fuck up, you fag

we're half way through this one. just ride out the comfy and cozy crypto-/trek/ thread

Attached: yikes.gif (384x265, 2.27M)

>and this is my room full of trophies. All of these toys belonged to nerds once, now I'm just chillin like a villain waiting for the economy to pick up so I can unload this garbage I hate and don't even know about on ebay and retire.

Attached: Star-Trek-Sexy-Girls-05.jpg (500x375, 43K)

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT STARTREK NOT YOU YOU OVERGROWN ATTENTION DEPRIVED CHILD

And a TOSsy unform again.

Attached: 1541023564872.jpg (438x632, 60K)

>implying anything more can be expected from females.
just enjoy the view. you boys that try to treat women as equals are an embarrassment.

Attached: star-trek-cosplay-sexy-star.jpg (610x919, 97K)

goddammit, fuck off

Attached: Picrd slaps a tripfag, current stardate.jpg (640x480, 46K)

spam is bad but I respect your posts as valuable content contributing to an important conversation

Attached: 1548560378988.jpg (685x960, 62K)

Don't fuck with VF, he's with me spam is bad

>just enjoy the view.
Oh, wait; I can only enjoy the view of a woman in a TOS uniform?
>you boys that try to treat women as equals are an embarrassment.
You are equal, you can wear any uniform you like. But explain this: Why are TOS uniforms reveal the most flesh? Hmmmmmmmm? Yes, you need attention. Or you can define yourself by other things, like being smart, going the STEM way, whatever. Oh, you can't show this off 20ft away with a TOS uniform? Hmmm....
>you boys that try to treat women as equals are an embarrassment.
Hypocrisy, qed.

Attached: Always Judge by the Uniforms.png (900x1000, 1.24M)

>THIS THREAD IS ABOUT STARTREK NOT YOU YOU OVERGROWN ATTENTION DEPRIVED CHILD

it's the confidence that's sexy not the uniforms, you ridiculous tone-deaf chicken twat

Attached: star-trek-cosplay-japan.jpg (600x400, 66K)

>it's the confidence that's sexy not the uniforms, you ridiculous tone-deaf chicken twat
Yes, it is the SELF confidence that makes she sexy, wearing a TNG uniform. NOT the "I look into the camera like a posing prime cut bit of meat, behung with some TNG cloth".
Are you this illiterate you dumbass star-trek-white-knight?
Now say thank you for this (You). It is the last you will get from me you doggam name- and trip- faggin incel. Yes, you will never find a Star Trek gf, but I hope you will get a STD ridden whore soon. If you can afford him.

Attached: 1426091734657.png (1470x1080, 859K)

>being so triggered and rampant that you reply to the same user with the same quote twice
behold the unmitigated cope of the mentally-ill degenerate. meanwhile, the easy-going /trek/ chad accepts the sloot for what she is and luxuriates in her coy and childish feminine whimsy. *although, i'd be pretty bummed if thats a dink hanging down under her skirt*

Attached: ddefbc4367f44c63f2e695d013ca31f1--perfect-gelukt-star-trek-cosplay.jpg (466x700, 44K)

perfect star trek gfs:
>find material for uniforms together
>cut the shape and sew everything together so it all fits right
>track down era-specific phasers and tricorder
>go out into the desert and pose while a friend takes pics
>have a hella good time, everyone's a winner

you:
>bitched at a tripfag on Yea Forums about how you don't like how original series uniforms show too much skin

you're jealous of how much fun they're having with trek
khan at me brah

forgot pic

Attached: 687a53e91b3b00a9072d70ff541e72e8.jpg (1198x1800, 246K)

Now that the dust has settled, did he do anything wrong?

Attached: Majel Barret and Genr Rodenberry Star Trek the cage.jpg (430x419, 23K)

yeah, his tie

>come to trek after last week when i laughed at how bad this shithole has gotten
>read thread
>valley fag is more cringey and pathetic than ever
this place is so dead ever since i stopped shitposting here

Attached: I_VdtlLi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>vulcan males are driven to mate only once every 7 years
can you imagine? that sounds horrifying

>this thread
Now this is Kino! Thanks /trek/.

Attached: lurk.jpg (1110x685, 226K)

DAY OF THE ROPE FOR TRIPFAGGOTS

Attached: 1534825931107.jpg (475x337, 38K)

>rolls double 7's
your gets say otherwise, fren

Attached: spock-snuggle.jpg (707x530, 136K)

>vulcan males have sex more frequently than you

Now now, no need to start all that again.

>it's time?

Attached: 1543979544503.jpg (247x499, 18K)

Spam is the lowest form of posting

you forgot your trip

I love Star Trek!

Why are you yelling?

Are all the tripfags the same person?

Reminder that "Prime" is still part of lensflareverse, not canon, and no cheap press releases with as yet no substance to back them up will change that.

HEYLO STEEEELY

Attached: May.jpg (1280x800, 134K)

t. Fedora's Edge aka Not Even Right 25% of the Time

@110629750

Attached: tripfag_enters_the_thread.webm (640x360, 577K)

>Romulan, named after the alien Star Trek race, is a powerful indica revered for its potent therapeutic qualities. Though mostly indica, Romulan growers insist sativa genetics have crept in over time, lending it intense cerebral effects. These squat, pine-scented plants produce dense frosty buds that have found their following among connoisseurs in British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest. A deep, sedating relaxation makes Romulan a favorite strain for patients treating muscle spasms and nerve damage. Many hybridized variations of Romulan exist, but nearly all can promise a full body calm with heavily intoxicating properties.

Attached: 008b2a647b1beaf31223e5a767f52369.png (600x838, 799K)

im going to be irrationally angry if std gets 5+ seasons while romulan war kino got cancelled

>anger

>me in the middle

Attached: l8j5qm8kgp1qzb1rlo1_500.jpg (480x640, 65K)

>desperation

RIP in Peace

Attached: Patrick_Stewart_Photo_Call_Logan_Berlinale_2017_(cropped).jpg (220x313, 14K)

>look /trek/: my com badge is matte, not glossy!

Attached: tng-skant-i-has-combadge.jpg (1543x2346, 509K)

WHAT THE FUCK celebheights.com/s/Marc-Alaimo-2450.html

What are the chances her husband would let me pull up her skirt and suck on her asshole for a while?

the real question is: how long is his neck?

get on Discovery's level.
>published by IRL Stamets
>it's too strong even for him
>so potent it paralyzes you

Attached: psilocybe-azurescens-1.jpg (2446x1850, 863K)

Marc Alaimo's Neck
6ft 0 (182.9 cm)

absolute unit!

In homeland we have saying: the bigger the neck, the bigger the cock and balls between legs

Attached: cock and ball.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>when you accidentally do Captain Phillipa Louvois from Measure of a Man cosplay and retroactively fix her awful old lady cotton candy hair
I support this creative decision

Attached: milla_at_destination_star_trek_by_milla_s-d77t077.jpg (1181x1772, 1.63M)

Attached: nicole-de-boer-josh.jpg (600x518, 61K)

she doesnt look happy. was it rape?

What are some decent post-Nemesis uniforms?

Attached: Bta4-HECYAEwSns.jpg (600x600, 79K)

The absolute loathing in her face. What was he thinking, wearing that shirt?

You said that already

shh, tripfag, /trek/ is talking

/trek/ doesn't talk

still slutting it up three decades later, huh Laura?

youtube.com/watch?v=Re-m6jhn8M0

new Midnight's Edge:
youtube.com/watch?v=2vK7T9366sE

Note that they never said there would be no third season in any previous video and I dare shills to try and find it.

I miss bashirfaggot

>hiding behind the "it's a rumor" handwave

ya right... i guess next you're going to try to tell us that Trump didn't literally brag about walking up to random women and grabbing their vaginas without consent... and that he never called all brown people rapists and criminals. and he didn't beg russia to hack hillary's emails. please.

Though if he did do all that he sounds based.

>it's learning how to write creatively
also you are so gay

sick burn

Where's Bash?

I'm right here frend!

Attached: 1539465013554.gif (500x375, 1.51M)

Thank god!

Don't encourage it.

the fag whisperer

Do samefagging (You)s count?

Attached: FFS.jpg (480x360, 15K)

What was the episode where 7 used her Borg powers to bring Neelix back to life thus sending him spiraling into an exetential crisis?

Attached: 261.jpg (418x350, 31K)

How are you doing?

>they're whining about how the writers aren't the same circle jerk every other sci-fi show has

Mortal Coil, baka

Attached: 1A1991EE-8142-4573-B0CD-D0E2F205C168.jpg (460x700, 75K)

Attached: expo-star-trek.jpg (236x347, 16K)

>shitpost with us

Attached: tng-hoodies-01-cut.png (600x555, 495K)

Attached: 1480342464643.jpg (517x326, 61K)

jesus christ why the fuck do the mods let these faggots use this thread as the facebook group chat they desperately want to be invited to

fucking embarrassing

jesus christ why do the mods let this faggot whine about other faggotd

mods hate this site more than you ever could

why is everyone so weird looking in this show

they're legally required to be at least 25% unattractive.

>the midnight's edge people think STO is canon

Attached: Data laughing.jpg (600x558, 145K)

>user kept bullying me about my TOS outfits so i just decided to cosplay as a casual civilian vulcan
>hope you like it :/

Attached: Star-Trek-Sexy-Girls-22.jpg (284x400, 27K)

stop making up lies about Midnight's Edge fans (aka 11:59 PM'ers / 23:59'ers / 25-percenters / Edgers)

Attached: 16779-189094912-608x342-show-thumbnail.jpg (608x342, 80K)

Attached: Trog2.png (3000x3000, 469K)

>it's a Action Picard episode

Attached: lamecity.png (500x700, 417K)

>It's a nagging 19th-century landlady episode

Attached: Carmichael.jpg (350x363, 15K)

Don't let the old alkie getting his lifetime achievement award or whatever fool you. Jonathan's is the face of a man about to come into his cakes - and deservedly so - and he knows it.

Attached: 1550126617700.jpg (512x815, 184K)

Attached: 468bbe711cc4d2e2b5f2a601a509e1f6.jpg (480x720, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_qP0JUh2920

>Alec Peters was going around claiming CBS wanted to hire him to be the new Rick Berman

>more no-neck John Eaves -tier ship designs
it's the literal bosnian of starships. does it squat and wear a tracksuit, too. thanks, but no

Attached: barbboucht.jpg (251x350, 17K)

That's probably my favorite episode of Voyager.

Attached: 159c3f99ab8bceb7725261fce401d23b--star-trek-insurrection-jonathan-frakes.jpg (442x498, 28K)

it's just a TOS-ified Titan. same designer, too.

Attached: USS Titan.jpg (755x689, 90K)

it's a shit, meme design. All other things being equal, there's literally no reason for a dual-hull starship to eliminate the neck unless it's designed for atmospheric re-entry like Intrepid-class. The problem I have with Eaveshit is that it falls for "because it looks cool" logic / Rule of Cool which should never come before visual canon or common sense.

Attached: uss-micropenis.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

Attached: 3042263-slide-s-1-surreal-photos-show-an-abandoned-mall-filled-with-snow.jpg (750x482, 91K)

Attached: 7fd49017cedeed38ebf1056ed44f785d.jpg (960x640, 112K)

Attached: 284e82c424a5bdea024cb54b4a6392ff.jpg (640x960, 96K)