Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: 9888973840.jpg (1125x1247, 529K)

Idris Elba

F

F

Bark in peace doggo

F

Attached: comfy dog.jpg (1803x1351, 388K)

My dog of 15 years died a couple years ago and I'm still not over it

F

F.

It actually never ends. The pain is eternal.

What was his tax policy?

Get a puppy

>Mayor Duke was quoted saying “did you ever notice how Pitbulls(who only make up 13% of the dog population) are responsible for over 50% of violent attacks”

damn I never knew The Duke was a supporter of canine supremacy

RIP Doggo

this is the only treatment
my aunt has had chronic depression most of her life, her dog died and she was distraught
she got a new one and now she's alright

trickle down politics

I remember when I moved out at 18, I didn't miss my family but I missed my dogs so much that I used to sneak back while they were at work just to pet them and let them know I was still okay

Attached: Jason Gann.jpg (299x168, 9K)

F
The only pure hearted politician this world will ever see.

Reminder

Didn't get a sticky:
>Michael Cimino
>Seijun Suzuki
>Nicolas Roeg
>Jacques Rivette
>Andrzej Wajda
>Andrzej Zulawski
>Vilmos Szigmond
>Etore Scola
>Abbas Kiarostami
>Tobe Hooper
>Dennis Hopper
>Jeanne Moreau
>Lauren Bacall
>Bud Spencer
>Sam Shepard
>Martin Landau
>Anne Wiazemsky
>Juraj Herz
>Milos Forman
>Vittorio Taviani
>Nelson Pereira dos Santos
>Ermanno Olmi
>Shinobu Hashimoto
>Chuckle Brother
>Mike Nichols
>Neil Simon
>Scott Wilson
>Carol Channing
>Albert Finney
>Bruno Ganz
>Stanley Donen
>Bernardo Bertolucci
Got a sticky:
>Gay nigger from HBO's vampire soap opera
>Mom from some old American sitcom
>Dad from some 80's kid comedy
>Junkie retard only known for shoving a toy car up his ass
>Washed up old fart only famous for a 5 minutes meme role in Kubrick's worst movie
>Midget from Austin Powers
>Old Jew from the Battletoads show
>Logan Paul and KSI
>Some country redneck

I'm not american and I find this "you have to move out by the age of 18" meme confusing. Is it actually something you guys do? How do you even financially support yourself at such a young age?

>Duke had attemped to build a wall around the cat section of the local pet store. He also faced criticism for referring to female dogs as "bitches"

The only politician that wouldn't lie to your face. I'll miss him.

Ummm it's called massive amounts of debt sweatie

We don't anymore, the recession fucked everything up. But there used to be a time when our economy was so great that you could get a great job right out of high school.

KNOWING JEWLLYWOOD IT WILL BE A FUCKING PITBULL AKA THE NIGGER OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM GOD I HATE NIGGERS
DRUNK NIGGER BROKE MY FINGERS
DRUNK NIGGER DON'T SMASH MY SISTER
DRUNK NIGGER DON'T BASH MY HEAD
TURN MY WHOLE WORLD

>his parents + a rich aunt didn't set him up for success at the age of 18
Haha. Sucks to be you.

>tfw the US will elect a cat President in 2024
I can't wait bros.

F

Attached: 1492534748590.jpg (1024x832, 93K)

>Making a dog your mayor
White people are fucking weird...

David Duke?

t. catcuck

Dogs are loyal and pure, they'd make the best politicians

I was homeless for about a year actually, i had to find help with housing and job placement(nobody in their right mind will hire a homeless man) and once I did that I got a shitty high interest credit card and basically built myself a life from garbage.

My parents insist they did the right thing, that i needed a "life lesson" but honestly i hate their guts for putting me through all that because they inherited millions and could have easily floated me a few months rent to get me started.

I lived with my parents as a half-lazy shitheel until they forced me out at 20, although they paid for my apt for the first year or two. It was good of them to force me out and get me used to the idea of "being an adult."

20 isn't exactly necessary, but living with your parents way past 25 sets you up to be weird.

24-25 is a good age to move out.

Attached: suspect .jpg (206x183, 9K)

Seth MacFarlane

Think I might have a skin reaction to dogs, my knuckles on my right hand always get dry and start to crack when I'm around my parents dogs petting and playing with them. It's only my right knuckle though.

The whole community was behind him. Name 1 human who has been in a position like that and unanimously liked by every single person. I'll wait...

the race of the love interest will not be changed

Attached: pitbull.jpg (295x360, 21K)

I'd say 19-20 is optimum, if you're already showing signs of maturity and good thinking.

Doggo Duke

Based and historical-accuracy-pilled

OOOOooooOOOOO
No Sticky and I didn't even get on your list
This makes me really upset
OOOOooooOOOOO

Attached: mahoney.png (638x696, 784K)

The tranny hating dog from Jazz's threads.
Also;

F

RIP Duke

My advice is too declare them insane. Afterwards you put them in a very diverse old people home, while telling the colored wardens that your parents are nazis. Good luck.