What's the point of this character? Bruce Wayne is too autistic to have a love interest, especially a oneitis

What's the point of this character? Bruce Wayne is too autistic to have a love interest, especially a oneitis.

Attached: downloadfile-147.jpg (573x300, 20K)

she's the only thing keeping Bruce from becoming Batman permanently

women buy movie tickets

she has the face of a junkie

I enjoyed her performance in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace during the white knuckle thrilling pod-racing scene on Anakin's home planet, Tattooine.

The numbers never lie. Fpbp

After rewatching the trilogy, Nolan's Batman is the worst incarnation I have ever seen

Well hello beautiful.

I fucked your mom

Maggie Gyllenhaal was my favorite character in Star Wars

Attached: 1550613272057.jpg (600x338, 42K)

>let's take a comic for kids about a man who dresses up as a fucking bat and make it GRITTY and REALISTIC
Nolan is a moron

TAS Batman is the best Batman

you know Batman isn't just the Adam West tv series right?

>Nolan is a moron

Attached: 1513108326034.png (1017x605, 644K)

cringe and contrarianpilled

That was a good show and infinitely better than the TDK shit, but yes I'm aware there are multiple interpretations, and Nolan's interpretation is shit

well then find a better criticism than
>gritty and realistic
because TAS was just that, and is universally liked

there's got to be a reason why TDK is the only capeshit movie non-manchildren bothered watching

>Well, hello beautiful
Now we know why they call him The Joker

alternate universe batman, not the real one
/thread

Based and bigpilled

Yeah

Unironically Joker

Batman '89 was a huge movie and was probably the most hyped and merchandised film of the 80s. So sorry but you're wrong, zoomer.

TAS didn't even show people being killed 99% of the time. Even the criminals always survived. There was some mildly edgy episodes/moments but that's it

You know it was kino you contrarian faggot.

>you don't actually have an opinion you are just pretending
>after all no one could possibly dislike a popular film that I happen to like

kek for the 80's standards it was pretty gritty and realistic

>Her mother was born in New York City (growing up in Brooklyn), and is Jewish, from families that emigrated from Russia and Poland.

exactly, that user is pretty dumb

Not at all, it just had a strong noir vibe like a film from the 1940s. Great show but but it wasn't great because it was "gritty" it was great because of the atmosphere. TDK doesn't have atmosphere, everything is gray and bland

I was talking about the movie you dumb fuck the animated series didn't even start in the 80's
>no I'm not a contrarian I swear I have opinions
lmao

Attached: 1532346440885.png (501x264, 92K)

you are one triggered little bitch, sorry I insulted your favorite capeshit director, cry more

jacked off to her scenes in secretary like 800 times

>TDK doesn't have atmosphere, everything is gray and bland
just because you choose to be reductive and handwave the atmosphere away as "gray and bland", doesn't mean it isn't atmospheric. I think the Nolan movies do a great job (particularly Begins) of portraying a city stuck in a transitory period of masters; from the Falcones to crazies. It may not be as visually recognizable as an 'atmosphere', but it is nonetheless portrayed well enough through showing the city's denizens as increasingly on edge, seeing the homeless of Gotham and how they're used, and the panic of the Falcones as you see their grip slipping.

It's an ugly movie and Gotham is just Chicago. Compare that to the Burton films or TAS where Gotham is this incredible city with art deco buildings that reach the clouds. Those movies were visually interesting, TDK isn't

>disregards my point about the atmosphere isn't explicitly visual
whatever man, keep hating.

I wasn't disregarding anything, I was just talking about the look of the film which is clearly what I meant to say in my other post. I agree that atmosphere is more than just the aesthetic, but the look is still important. And TDK looks boring and ugly

>And TDK looks boring and ugly
for you

The Adam West show while funny almost ruined the character and the had to Frank Miller to fix him for the public audience

Dark Knight is good but Batman Begins and TDKR are trash.

Nolan's OC donut steel

Dumb opinion.