Brie Larson feels the pressure because she's a woman

Drawing upon the pressures placed on women, and her own when it came to the Captain Marvel role, Brie stated: ‘I think the world already puts too many unnecessary pressures on females on how they should think or feel, so I don’t need to add to that. Whatever female viewers take from it is awesome!’

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6748065/Brie-Larson-stuns-colourful-ensembles-discusses-visibility-feminism-Hollywood.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

Attached: brie-larson-wants-diversity-in-film-critics.jpg (2000x1331, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCoPycawxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=eLkZTJczirU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quick, 50 males reply to her telling her she's wrong

of course she's wrong but I was gonna say she was ugly too

Sneed.

I agree with her, love me some brie Larson. Def going to see cap marvel

And yet, she's earning more money in her first MCU movie than all the males did in their first role.

If that's female pressure, please give me some of it.

>pressures placed on women
You cunts don't know what pressure is!

How would she know what the alternate is like unless countless men have put their best bits inside her.

> its all so tiresome

daily reminder this bitch is crazy

Attached: 1551259705812.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

It's really funny how solipsistic these cunts always are.

She's just perpetually seething from her daddy issues and the movies she's played in being rated low by critics.

well yeah.
The male actors dont bitch when we expect them to do their work properly.
Its the reason women and fags whine in any job.

I had to look up what solipsistic meant, but yes I agree with you user.

Honestly Brie's insanity shouldn't be a reflection on women in general, she's probably the absolute worst example in Hollywood right now.

she's not wrong, she's just proving once again why women are such pussies and aren't taken seriously

Attached: again with this shit.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>'I still have fears about not being able to do things I love, like walking around the airport alone and people-watching, but I think the power film holds is more important than my fears.'
Brie is the greatest troll of all time.

Attached: 1400468539534.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Do you think she knows her last name is son of Lars?

I wish all these white women would shut the fuck up acting all oppressed, they're the most privileged group of people on the fucking planet

Being a Mascot and wearing the company name comes with tons of pressure. She shouldn't have signed up to be a billboard if she didn't want it.

good idea. healthy conversation is important for us getting to understand one anbother better. we cant grow as a society if we all retreat to our respective corners.

Dont you just love it when millionaire celebrity females in first world countries complain how tough life is.

What was this webm in response to? I kinda wanna watch it.

What kind of pressures in life does this bitch have, seriously?
She has millions of dollars on her bank account, people cheer for her when she does stupid exercises (poorly), and retards gobble up every racist and sexist statement of hers. Is she talking about some critics who are unsatisfied with her acting or that she's not looking like her character from the comics? That's literally something that almost every male actor goes through everytime they are cast (Batfleck, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Tom Holland, etc.). Is she really that stupid that she can't realise these attacks aren't because she's a woman but either of personal nature or of objective nature? Ffs, I am so happy that the only movie with her stupid ass I will watch will be Endgame

I honestly think these people are so out of touch with reality and so far up their own ass that they think they have legitimate reasons to bitch and moan. Hollywood is filled to the brim with narcissistic individuals

To anyone here who has never eaten some Brie, you're missing out. It's top tier cheese.

Attached: brie.png (1026x883, 1.37M)

Brie? I camembert her.

how come all of this wasnt a problem for wonder woman?

Because Gal didn't go about running her mouth off

because alt-incels have been memed into becoming DCucks and hating Disney

Until Captain Marvel, Brie could easily walk around in public and not be recognised by 99% of people if she wanted to go incognito. She's completely forgettable.

honestly, i can't believe she wears open toe heels on red carpets. does she not know that foot fungus is contagious? one of my waifus could have contracted it from her.

rotten foot slag.

she probably still could
She's very plain looking, and the star of a pretty generic capeshit movie

Then be a man

This is what you find underneath her toenails.

>daily shill thread #124

Yes, we know the movie is coming out. Give it a fucking rest already

Attached: 1550531966364.jpg (268x327, 27K)

She's very plain for a movie star. Reminds me of my high school geography teacher.

Meryl Streep whining about Trump

Obviously not or nobody would want to look at her.

Why is she always so greasy?

on one hand she's a fucking idiot, on the other hand you faggots hang on every single syllable uttered by this 6/10.

It's from constantly being on the deffensive from men, just because of being a woman.

What does that have to do with fans, you retard? It has all to do with the fact that the DCEU actors shut the fuck up most of the time and don't try to use political agendas to their advantage. Only Ezra Miller tried to force that shit onto Gadot and she actually answered like an adult which was honestly a surprise

Women hate brie, but sure incel, live in your fantasy world

Poor thing, white men are pure evil.

This

I showed my gf the trailer without saying anything and she let out a sigh the minute Brie came on. A bigger sigh when she said "let's show these boys how it's done"

A million times this
It's always these wealthy people telling us what we "need;" "we need to do this, we need that, we NEED this conversation."
Listen sweetheart, I've got bills to pay and a job to do, so why don't you put up or shut up?

They piss off other women by making them look weak and helpless by "asking for special treatment" (a female friend's words, not mine)

she would rather be a black man, or something?

Attached: 1531559057738.jpg (695x710, 100K)

NBSap, Pretoria, about 7 hours ago

Did you ever see Robert Downey Jnr waxing on about how emotionally intense it was to have his face on so many billboards after Iron Man? This woman is so annoying. Wants the power but also wants to be a victim.

>Imagine eating shit just to rebel when everyone else has told you it'll make you sick
>Imagine being this retarded

Attached: Most amazing laugh 1.gif (377x372, 1.9M)

>Only Ezra Miller tried to force that shit onto Gadot and she actually answered like an adult which was honestly a surprise
What did she say to him ?

>food analogy

Haha, you sure proved him wrong!

"if you're not a feminist, you're sexist"

>le reddit spacing.
Go away.

But she IS wrong. Western women live life on easy mode.

I'm just glad the bitch wont show her feet in the movie.

I don't see how this is a different statement from what Ezra Miller and a other actors with political agendas keep saying.

I guess my female friends are sexist against women then
One said that feminists are hurting women everywhere, another said she's never needed feminism because she lives in America

that's not what she said to him, what she did was replace "heteropatriarchy" like ezra said with "sexists and misogynists"

but it is in fact what she said for some magazine and Yea Forums pretends she never said anything SJW ever because they love their kike overlords

Attached: 1551232681497.jpg (762x261, 45K)

I was talking to a friend's sister who said the same thing. She's really hesitant about Captain Marvel for the same reason I am, that she's a real late entry into the MCU and stronger than Thanos and we both fear she's going to "steal the show" and ruin the movie for the other characters we've come to love.

>"let's show these boys how it's done"
Did she really say this? In which trailer?

That's so amazing and pathetic how feminists sucking on corporate cocks trying to pose this capeshit movie as Citizen Kane for women.

The fact that it's just another two hours of CGI punching and it's got drooling tards on either side frothing at the mouth just shows how stupid they really are.
Either watch it or don't, it's just a movie. This social media identity shit is pathetic.

>redditor
>telling anyone else they live in a fantasy world

>>"let's show these boys how it's done"
>Did she really say this? In which trailer?
It wasn't really her, it was her lesbo friend but she agrees
And it was the Super Bowl spot to boot lol
youtube.com/watch?v=NCoPycawxUk

>didn't have to bulk up and physically prepare for the role
>just gets to show up as a shrimpy miscast cunt and we're supposed to praise her
>her co-stars have to cut like crazy and do 6-month workout regimes before they can step foot in front of a camera

Fuck her.

>literally going to be made the face of the biggest movie franchise in history
>"wahhhh theres too much pressure on my pussy :((("

The natural state of woman is “complaining.”

Well it was Ghostbusters before that

Yeah that was cringy as shit. It's so painful watching them try to blatantly push this shit.

She does the same shit incels do, just in reverse. Drop it, don't prove her right. And you know she is right. You just want your pity party to yourself and girls aren't allowed.

Faggots.

Attached: xj53v85bxryz.jpg (761x1140, 306K)

t. incel who has no idea what a woman's life is like

I don't blame you for your autism but dude, get a grip. Being much weaker than half the population is no privilege.

based brie poster

THOSE FUCKEN FEETS

Attached: ankle-strap-wedding-shoes-beautiful-brie-larson-wears-trendy-sandals-at-the-glass-castle-of-ankle-st (683x1024, 133K)

Because Gal was not abandoned by her father, causing all sorts of mental health issues. It's the same as if your parents weren't shit.

You mean Yea Forums spacing

Attached: Reddit spacing back in the day.png (909x720, 156K)

Go learn what reddit spacing actually is, you fucking idiot.

>she's just proving once again why women are such pussies and aren't taken seriously
The audacity of saying this after weeks of threads on Yea Forums full of triggered white guys complaining about Brie's latest twitter post.

Robert Downey jnr made 500,000$ for Iron Man 1.

How much is this entitled cunt earning for her first MCU movie? Yeah real fucking oppression.

It's rancid, stinking shit.

>be me
>be wester woman
>men only want to fuck me
>get fucked sometimes
>get into abusive relationship
>years of hell
>want to break up
>boyfriend snaps, punches me, breaks my ribs, strangles me to almost death
>I can't do anything to defend myself, I am so much weaker
>"life on easy mode"
ok

>hanging off her every word
Fuck you faggots, it's just a dumb superhero movie

Don't tell them this is how we spot actual oldfags.

Attached: Notice all the reddit faggots triggerd by this.png (866x475, 53K)

Do you know what a paragraph is?

Im a female and she is wrong

>doesn't know that paragraphs are always written this way online due to the difficulty in doing indentations in that format

Now you know.

>Another thread advertising Disney's latest film for free.

you people are retarded. Sad thing is is that most of you will probably actually pay to see this, just so you can continue shitposting about it for the next few months.

This is stupid. I've always pressed twice because that's how you create a blank line here, signifying a new paragraph. If there's no indentation and no blank line, it's not a new paragraph, unless you're illiterate.

God why are newfags fucking obsessed with reddit

>be western woman
>guy says hello and I report him to the police
>man goes to jail and loses his career
>i stream online and get donations without paying taxes because lul i have breasts and a vagina
>i have no discernable talent but I'll demand equal pay because long before i was born women didn't have voter rights
>yes means no
>no means yes
>don't hit on me you silly boys

Attached: fem letter.jpg (2352x3272, 1.56M)

One party has international stage and globalist media behind it and the other one has 2001 design shithole anime website for it.
And then there are muh horseshoe cocksuckers like you that for whatever reason post your enlightened Facebook thoughts instead of the footage of your desired suicide.

lets just make a /BLG/ brie larson general LOL

That post sure riled up you redditors! BIG yikes from all of us here at Yea Forums.

Try to use logic for a minute

Gadot is lesser known celebrity that played a big rol as a well known character for a movie that everyone was asking for

Brie seems like she has been known for her feminist sjw comments on social media and she's playing a lesser known character for a movie that nobody asked for.

It really isn't that complicated to formulate why one movie had success and the other looks like it's gonna bomb

>One party has international stage and globalist media behind it
muh epic conspiracy

>your enlightened Facebook
muh total absence of argument, muh need of buzz words and memes

You're an idiot and a mentally ill incel. Seek help.

isn't she asperger?

>Being much weaker than half the population is no privilege.
but that's counter-acted with being pampered by a great amount of the other half of the population all the time and being favoured, dummy.

>hes a Yea Forums poster
>not a 4channel oldfag chad

incels are mentally ill, they are obsessed with women, reddit, and basically everything they secretly wish they could have or be a part of

Unless you are constantly being taken care of by the stronger half that is.

t. got downboated a lot on Reddit, now assmadded

>but that's counter-acted with being pampered by a great amount of the other half of the population all the time and being favoured, dummy.
Men doing things to fuck you doesn't count as pampered, idiot.

>Unless you are constantly being taken care of by the stronger half that is.
Which women are not. Men nowadays don't want any responsibilities. They just want to live like children and teenagers.

How can I hold all this COPE??

SEETHING

Literal prophetic filename

Maybe it's because she is a cunt.
I don't recall Gal Gadot feeling this pressure

Why did you reply to yourself?

Alright, I'm confused as fuck, can someone explain to me just what the fuck this is all about?

Like, are people seriously hyping this up as if this was the first time a woman was in the leading role of an action movie? Yea Forums is guilty of this too, you guys are acting like this is some plot by "the Mouse" to further discredit white males

>DONT HAVE AN OPINION BECAUSE OF YOUR SEX
Hmm

>Whatever female viewers take from it is awesome.
Good thing she only wants women to watch her movie.
Really keeping the expectations realistic.

No one is triggered, Reddit. Everyone is just laughing at her

Brie is a pretty tame cheese.

Wait she is 28? She looks fucking 40

Calm down redditor.

People have been abloo bloo blooing for weeks over Larson.

Haha I was right.

Now you know why she always looks pissed off.

I'm partial to stilton, but brie and camembert can fuck right off. Disgusting.

>Haha
cringe

>people seriously hyping this up as if this was the first time a woman was in the leading role of an action movie?.

Yes, thats exactly what (((they))) are doing.
In any case there are 2 forces at play here, shills obviously are trying to use the ghosbusters marketing and accuse of every male that doesn't want to see this of being sexist russian troll.

The second thing is Brie Larson is seriously dumb.

I'm not arguing against that. But Gadotfags are stupid and start using her as an example of how women should be or some shit.

Attached: 1551273724306.jpg (617x782, 74K)

Well that was my response for this postI'm not saying that Gadot wasn't taking the opportunity to promote some feminist propaganda, but she didn't went full retard weeks before the premiere like Brie did.

This is only going to make me seeing her asshole in her nudes that will inevitably get leaked at some point that much better.

Attached: 1551274138327.png (729x583, 762K)

>muh epic conspiracy
>Disney, CCN, BBC, Guardian, MSNBC shilling this shit flick is conspiracy

The mind of oppressed toastie.

She already has leaked nudes

>women
>live longer
>work less
>control 83% of all consumer spending
>pay almost no taxes in comparison

Wow, it is literaly rape Hitler being a western female, especially white one.

Attached: tmp_26321-1530895504425620621482.jpg (449x384, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eLkZTJczirU

>tldr. I am a dumb whore who got together with cool badguy and I was too stupid to arm myself with those icky conservitard firearms
>self-responsibility is oppression

>quality of life can be quantified by how much shit you buy
by that logic, hair-triggered cartel bosses are some of the happiest people on earth

>will inevitably get leaked at some point

Attached: Brie-Larson-Leaked-4-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg (960x1280, 140K)

>the pressures placed on women
lol fuck off

>I consume overwhelming majority of resources processed in the world
>No one has ever been as oppressed as I am ever in history

can't stand this cunt

Is there a way to unleak it?

It can since how much you are able to buy reflects the amount of resources at your disposal. Unless your retarded and run credit up sky high.

I agree that modern feminist rhetoric is overblown and kinda rude, but let's not go in the opposite direction and pretend that women's lives are 100% perfect rainbow fairy tales because they consume more plastic shit than men. It's a little bit of column a and column b

That wasn't my point, my point was that being able to buy stuff doesn't necessarily make you happier or more fulfilled. Also, it's not like there aren't plenty of very poor ladies out there too

It tastes like mushrooms.

Also,

>no idea what a woman's life is like
Comfy and safe.

Attached: male priviledge.jpg (917x1480, 132K)

I truly do live in a fantasy world where I imagine all of the reddit scum to stop larping in our holy threads. But it is just a fantasy

YO LIL DONNIE DUMB DUMB

>It's a little bit of column a and column b
Yes, it is a column A - men produce, column B - women consume, and then they run around screeching around oppression and unpaid labor.

Women produce human beings.

has brie larson?

she would if she would let me impregnate her

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten into a relationship with an asshole. No man in history just snaps out of nowhere. There are always signs.

>Willingly spends years in a shit relationship
>Please feel sorry for me. There was nothing I could do

Are you beginning to understand why people still, and always will treat you like a child?

Not interested. Her feet totally put me off of her. I can't even imagine the amount of funk and dead skin under those big toe nails.

Can we go one fucking day without being reminded that she’s a woman?

chicks might pretend to have an opinion on things, but they don't really. all they actually do is say things until they get hit. the words that come out of their mouths weren't thought through, no critical thinking was applied, nothing about them is planned or calculated. They just say things and keep saying things, it doesn't matter if they don't make sense.
Even if a girl happens to say something correct, it should make you step back and consider if it really is correct because you just know she didn't give it a second thought, she just said it to hear herself speak. Her correctness didn't come from a place of logic or understanding or reason, it came from not being told to shut the fuck up and getting five across the eyes.

>she
>woman

wow, does every bitch in hollywood have nudes ready to go?

>no asshole