The Favourite

Emma Stone didn't even try with the accent

Attached: download (1).jpg (184x274, 6K)

OP didn't even try with the not-being-a-fag

>Rachel Weisz
>Her father is from a Jewish family. Her mother's ancestry was Austrian Jewish on her own father's side and Viennese and Italian on her own mother's; Weisz's mother was raised Catholic and formally converted to Judaism upon marrying Weisz's father.Weisz's maternal grandfather was Alexander Teich, a Jewish activist who had been a secretary of the World Union of Jewish Students

I was rooting for Rachel and the movie made me kind of sad

>OP things he knows how 18th century midlands accent sounds like because he thinks languages don't change

Attached: disgust219.png (416x361, 326K)

I only want to see this if we see the vag, do we see the vag?

Why do this shit? Her name is Weisz, she's never dyed her hair and she has a classic Jewess proboscis, she isn't hiding anything.

nah but the shiny and chrome dude is great in it and Rachel is lookin HOT

>184x274

What was up with the ending?
Why all the rabbits?

>Why do this shit?
autism, and not the meme kind

EMMA STONE IS FUCKING TERRIBLE IN EVERYTHING AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A FROG

they viewed everyone as harmless pets who only exist for them to manipulate for their pleasure. Queen Cunt and her protege

Rachel looking hot makes it even more imperative, to my mind, that we see detailed, credible Sapphic lovemaking with lots of tasty close-ups. I won't be bothering with this.

yeah i hated her in it. I wish shiny and chrome would have stabbed her to death

> the shiny and chrome dude is great in it
Holy shit, i didn't even realize it was him.
Also, the film gave me a face paint fetish, like holy fuck.

OK, real talk: this is about two lesbian relationships, right? How much do we see, and for how long? I know there's a basically uneventful candlelit shot where we see tits, but other than that, what do we got in this picture?

If the only motivation you have to watch it is the lesbian scenes, then probly dont watch it. If you want a really nice victorian flick with great sets and great music, then this is your movie

We get a pretty evocative wide shot of emma stone and weisz both double teaming colman.
Think Neo fucking Trinity in the matrix

>victorian

Yeah they went all in with the set and costume designs. The plot was eh whatever, but man the vibe of the movie was great
Or whatever it is, how would you call it?

Why the fuck else would I watch it? I want to see Rachel cash the check she wrote with Disobedience. If you're going to keep playing dykes, show me the fucking monkey.

Oh, and
>victorian
You're 120 years out.

I hoped that's how things would play out. Be great to see these two ladies wielding strap-ons.

I'll watch it!

Is it better than Sacred Deer?

No. But it's good.

Sacred Deer fucking sucked, though. The director's a meme guy, I don't care about his shit, I'm only watching for the fucking.

How much humiliation/submission is in this?

This is something I've wondered about, to me the big problem is that Olivia Colman is playing the character best placed to deliver humiliation, and she's not... that sexy.

at least one character is acting like a fuckin ass hole to another characcter in literally every scene