Who should play her in a film?

Who should play her in a film?

Attached: elizabethholmes.jpg (750x562, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9lp73GNqxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ta1DqI4xDRw
youtube.com/watch?v=wtDaP18OGfw
youtube.com/watch?v=KnpD_ERKr8U
youtube.com/watch?v=iGv7e2XoqiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e9eBFKXkKk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they already casted jennifer lawrence

directed by adam mckay

it's going to suck shit

This is the chick with the blood analysis company who turned out to be a total fraud, right?

I'm not sure anyone will want to make a movie about her. The better question is: who's going to play Billy Macfarland and Ja Rule in the Fyre Festival movie?

why is she not in jail yet?

because of captain marvel brie larson rotten tomaties fuck incels

>who's going to play Billy Macfarland and Ja Rule in the Fyre Festival movie?

Shia Labouf as both.

Attached: file.png (900x1250, 450K)

what the fuck

Attached: 1475978079661.jpg (960x849, 191K)

Who's gonna play my boy Sunny?

Has there ever been a person that conned Silicon Valley like her?

Attached: elizabeth-holmes-theranos-forbes.jpg (1012x569, 55K)

Rich family involved in many things.

Quick rundown.

everyone thats ever set foot in silicon valley

sillyconned

Someone with Downs Syndrome

Jiminy Glick

Attached: Jiminy Glick.jpg (200x318, 13K)

silicon valley starlet that got the interest of venture capitalists and raised hundreds of millions of dollars for her ingenious machine that could issue a myriad of blood tests using one drop of blood in a matter of seconds. the only problem was it was a lie, the machine could never accomplish such a task. the reason she was able to raise that amount of capital in such a short amount of time was because the media was lapping her up to be a stronk independent woman savior. so ofc people bought into it without due diligence

i think she's being sentenced to prison for securities fraud

Sarah Paulson

Wew lad, thanks.

Attached: 1497941960778.png (600x600, 958K)

I was really looking forward to this until I found out Adam mcKay was involved. $1000 says there's a bunch of Trump/Fox News stuff in it.
There'll be some celebrity there to explain how she conned Rupert Murdoch and Jim Mattis like how Trump conned America, and the monologue will assume the audience is too stupid to understand what buying shares means

oh yeah and she faked a really strange deep barotone voice the whole time youtube.com/watch?v=p9lp73GNqxE

Damn, this seems like some fascinating shit i actualy hadn't heard about none of this until now, is there a documentary out yet?

Attached: 1533948630982.jpg (250x250, 12K)

nothin official, some 30+ videos on youtube if you're interested youtube.com/watch?v=ta1DqI4xDRw

Sneed and feed as themselves

Saying it was a con gives the investors and the board of directors way too much credit. I think that they all wanted to get into the bio-data sphere a la all those dna testing places. They dont actually make any money from the kit you buy, they make all their money selling your dna data on the secondary market. I think they all thought that was what this theranos machine was going to do but with blood. they weren't going to make any money at the point of sale in the Walgreens or wherever the fuck the machine was. They were going to make all their money selling all the data they could get out of your blood. And in that regard the machine was always going to work.

Hillary Scott.

i think it'd be hilarious to have a serious film about a serious business collapse, and the lead actress is best known for taking a baseball bat up her ass while being fisted by a gang of angry lesbians.

Thanks pal!

Attached: Comfy.png (1024x1020, 869K)

She did nothing wrong. It's all in the risk of investors.

This woman

Attached: 15E01CF4-D176-4FA2-9B1B-AB4CC3DFE954.jpg (500x380, 15K)

There's a book on it which is really amazing. I don't think there will ever be a docu that will reach the level of detail in the book

Attached: badblood_cover.jpg (468x359, 33K)

>she faked a really strange deep barotone voice the whole time

I honestly don't blame her for that. High pitched women are never taken seriously in anything

>Walgreens or wherever the fuck

Safeway and Walgreens were looking to sell the finger prick. It was only the minilab that they were going to keep in store

Thanks user, gonna get the audiobook. This shit's perfect for me long drives.

Attached: golly.png (500x813, 173K)

you really think her new voice demands to be taken more seriously than her real voice?

The way she looks with her eyes is so fucking uncanny.

Attached: B9QpqQ2CUAEqukv.jpg (1200x702, 162K)

Eddie Murphy

>Making a backup plan so you don't lose your entire ass is now considered defeatist

Letting women in the workforce was a mistake.

I'm only saying that I understand why she did it considering the field she entered into was so male dominated

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS user SECOND PLACE IS THE FIRST LOSER HANG IN THERE

Sanpaku eyes, she's trying to get control over you.

Any documentaries yet?

Attached: scan0008_3_73.0.jpg (500x500, 47K)

fraud is not legal, not sure how you think it is.

she looks like she fucks paki men

She cute, who care if she stole money leave her alone incels for fucks sake.

There is one coming to HBO pretty soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtDaP18OGfw

>data they could get out of your blood

you realise all the tests advertised as being possible on theranos's meme machine are already done routinely by other machines albeit using more blood

Not at the scale that Theranos was proposing

Are there finance kinos about ponzi schemes and cons?

Attached: 1500073265736.jpg (1024x768, 993K)

>Be one of the handful of female tech entrepreneurs in the “you go girl” era,
>Be praised and celebrated by every virtue signalling celebrity, feminist and business leader for years

>Turm out to be a total fraud.

how do i joing the money team bros? it seems so kino.

unironcally not a bad choice

She's a woman.

>Turm out to be a total fraud
she's not, idiot, she just ran out of time because cuck faggot investors got desperate. This is only a bump in the road i have no doubt she'll get back in the saddle and deliver within the decade.

And to top to off
>Gets paraded around and glorified in a million sympathetic biopics and documentaries

twelve chairs

>she's not
yes...she is a fraud

The thing I can't wrap my head around was how it went on so long, I worked as a medical receptionist through uni and even my dumbass knows her blood test machine was about as feasible as colonizing Jupiter. Is there some underlying scheme for investors to make money off the bullshit or did they have their heads that deep in the sand?

How bitter were media outlets when they found out the female Steve Jobs was a fraud?

youtube.com/watch?v=KnpD_ERKr8U

>Elizabeth Holmes ordered someone at Theranos to make a spoof Space Invaders game where the journalist who exposed the fraud was the "space invader"
>Holmes had always done things her way—she hewed herself to a diet of disconcerting green juices, wore a Jobsian turtleneck, and as I recently reported, walked around the office with a dog whom she repeatedly told people was a wolf, and whom she doted on even when he shat all over the company boardroom.
>Holmes spent Theranos’s final days not in mourning, but at the biggest party on earth. As Taylor locked the door at the company’s lab in Newark, California, Holmes was roughly 375 miles away, dressing in white fur, with pink bug-eyed sunglasses, prancing around the playa at Burning Man with her boyfriend.

Attached: space invaders.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

Attached: Holmes.png (1041x547, 741K)

that juice guy

silicon is pretty easy to con

She broke a lot of laws and did generally scummy things like use her fake equipment on cancer patients.

Was pretty fun browsing /g/ during the height of that

Attached: s3-news-tmp-118890-untitled_design_25--2x1--940.png (940x470, 380K)

Does she deserve to spend time in jail even though she didnt hurt anyone but rich people and funds?

yes she does, equality matters user

>hurr the liberal media
they weren't bitter at all, it was the perfect twist.

the media only lose if people stop paying attention to them, because their real customers are corporations who want to buy ad space. they are totally cynical, even buying into the liberal media concept actually helps them.

They're trained to talk like that. Watch the master explain:
youtube.com/watch?v=iGv7e2XoqiQ

ngl this sounds like incel speak

Her device was pure science fiction. We're a hundred years from creating anything like that, if it's even possible.

A lot of the investors were scared that they would miss out when it got big. Walgreens knew the shit didn't work but kept investing because they didn't want Theranos to get pissed and go to CVS.

Fuck, the moment they used other company's machines proved that she can't deliver. She basically went full kikestarter.

>directed by adam mckay
How isn't everyone sick to death of this guy yet?

They used other people's machines but even that didn't work, since they weren't collecting enough blood for the tests to run properly.

>be literally the idea guy
>bullshit your way with your eyes
>get lots of shekels

I think she would have got away with it if her idea didn't involved health and life of people.

>nine counts of wire fraud and two counts of conspiracy to commit wire fraud.
it doesn't matter how rich you are, a (federal) crime is a crime

that lady is practically claire danes

Cast him

Attached: B3-AV401_THERAN_M_20180615191503.jpg (1280x853, 79K)

Christian Bale in his greatest transformation yet.

No she unironically looks like a reptilian, I never got why people claimed she was hot
youtube.com/watch?v=e9eBFKXkKk4

It's the crazy eyes.

Steve Jobs, they gave him cancer as revenge

WOWS

>tfw all the docus and movies about him are bad

Attached: 5952e14a5124c9d42dce1a00-750-530.jpg (750x530, 57K)

>Oscars claim Women move humanity forward
>Think of Elizabeth Holmes
>Remember that she was a fraud

Kek, fucking Women

I liked the richard dreyfuss one. It beat the pants off the de niro version.

i would

yes, i am a virgin

Shame she didn't get away with it.

it's a shame the technology wasn't real.
she could have changed the world.

I'm incredibly attracted to her.

She's facing 11 counts of securities fraud and she's been going out with her fiancé like nothing ever happened.

Attached: IMG_4748.jpg (846x1178, 185K)

YOU DONT FUCK WITH REAL PEOPLE BUCKO. NOW SLAVE AWAY.

Attached: IMG_4750.jpg (878x1024, 168K)

INVEST IN MY COMPANY

Attached: elizabeth holmes.png (677x771, 427K)

>it's okay to make fake diagnostics while being paid a premium for them
Your nose is showing Goldberg