Al, let's have sex!

Al, let's have sex!

Attached: 286685.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Ehhhh...no Peg

Why doesn't he just fuck her all the time? I'd never stop sucking those tiddies.

Attached: 2DBE6D17-F483-48EB-9F42-8BEC49D05C98.jpg (250x284, 18K)

I never understood why Al hated Peg.
Then I had a long term gf. Fucking hell theyre annoying (women in general)
Fraternal relationships are clearly superior.

sneed

He’s fucking Kelly all the time. When you get older you’re only capable of but so many loads a day, why waste sperm on somebody 10 years past her prime?

He's tired

Married with Chuckdren

Computer, load up Celery Man please

Chuck's fuck and suck

>I never understood why Al hated Peg.
>Doesn't do any housework
>Steals his money
>Uses more money than he earns

Sneed, let's have feed

Fucking a woman more than once is biologically unnatural. It makes no sense. What is the evolutionary advantage to getting one girl pregnant vs getting as many pregnant as possible? Which do you think passes along genetics quicker? Which do you think has a greater chance of continuing your lineage? Women can only get pregnant by one man at a time, which is both a problem and a benefit. The problem is that no matter how many times you fuck a girl she can't get more pregnant, so our instincts is to fuck as many as possible and get them all pregnant. But the benefit is that once you've gotten a girl pregnant, other men can't get her pregnant. So not only do you get to pass down your line, other men aren't able to cause you've impregnated all the women and the other men are cucked into raising your children and having your genes die out. This kind of shit happened A LOT and the types of guys who didn't do it died off so we are all pretty hardwire to do it.

SUGAR

>tfw you will never take Peggy to the Chuck's Fuck and Suck (soon-to-be Sneed's)

Women suck after about six months. The sex dries up. they get lazy and you basically become their father. Doing shit for them. Taking them out. Paying bills. That's why father's give away brides. It's basically giving away debt to secure reproductive Rights.

>give away
You didnt get a dowry? Lmao. I did.

Feed

bro have you seen his daughter? he is an old man and can only go once a week. he doesnt have enough energy for his wife

>Women suck
And fuck

based, only straight up faggots wouldn't be fucking her nonstop, as evidenced by all the gay incels itt

>Yea Forums would get bored with this
homos, all of you

Attached: 1547368075095.webm (640x480, 2.81M)

kelly has tiny tits compared to peg

Attached: 1519521453790.jpg (960x960, 146K)

the original "No way, fag"

Attached: 1549827952512.jpg (1100x450, 88K)