Lmao why did they include this in the opening credits. It's not scary at all, makes me laugh every time

lmao why did they include this in the opening credits. It's not scary at all, makes me laugh every time.

Attached: Opening Credits 5.png (747x590, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SeinfeldIsUnfunny
youtube.com/watch?v=KSSa2EF7twY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything about the opening is cheesy as fuck and makes no sense. That's what makes it so great.

*egg frying intensifies*

this opening used to creep me the fuck out until the ayy lmao meme

Attached: 1538711717120.png (568x590, 328K)

It was freaky back then. You couldn't just get on the internet to lurk on bestgore.

>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SeinfeldIsUnfunny

how does that apply you fucking retard

This. I was a huge pussy as a kid and just the theme song/opening would make me run from the TV.

Think, you irredeemable faggot.

Why does no one on this board ever name what they're talking about even in the filename

hi zoomie

Past your bedtime Timmy. Schoolday tomorrow.

xfiles

Keeps the normies away

>watchin’ x-files with no lights on
spoopy

Zoomers were a mistake.

>And then we'll do it doggy style so we can both watch "X-Files"
kino

I don't even like xfiles and I know where it's from. actually it's starting to weird me out that I do know. I don't think I've watched more than half an episode in my life

Nice.

Eggs Biles

when does this shit get good? i'm halfway through season 1. I expected something twin peaks tier. I love supernatural shit but so far it's so lame procedural tier show. i thought this was supposed to be some classic cult show

WOW THATS SO WEIRD DUE HOLY SHIT THATS SO CREEPY AND EERIE YOU KNOW A FAMOUS SHOW EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDNT WATCH IT HOLY FUCK THATS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

The theme song is 10/10 tho

Whenever I see this for some reason I think it's Christian Bale screaming. I can't even help it, whenever people post it in threads my mind immediately goes there.

A few months ago I binged x files in the dark wearing lazy glasses and near blackout shit was fun

Childhood is watching for the overarching plot, adulthood is watching for the monster of the week episodes

It's the face he makes when you call dubs and don't get them

faggots

>tfw the ayy lmao hits

cancer

youre one of them faggot

Zoomers were a mistake

Hope that guy got royalties for every episode.

>tvtropes link

That's a yikes from me.

you ok?

Yes, cancer man was in x files. Very good.

BEDTIME BABY

Imagine that haha

Good, because the show was intentionally hilarious.

the old opening credits were great

the newer ones with the kid in the powerlines were shit

literally: soul vs souless

youtube.com/watch?v=KSSa2EF7twY

>start watching X Files last year
>It's pretty good, but not amazing
>Get to an episode about muh poor Jews where Mulder yells at the evil neonazis about Jewish suffering
And that's when I dropped the show.

>all these marks getting worked
dude knows how to draw (you)s

Seinfeld genuinely is unfunny though. It was unfunny at the time. It suffers from the same problem as IASIP - just throwing monstrous behavior at us is only funny if we have some commitment to the conventional morality of sitcoms. If we don't give a shit about it, the "subversion" is uninteresting. IASIP is still funnier than Seinfeld, though, because like Curb Your Enthusiasm, it has a shooting style that makes sense. Putting canned laughter over Seinfeld defeated the point of making it. If it had been shot without an audience, or featured actual live audience recording where you can hear certain jokes getting subdued or no-sale responses from the audience, would have made it at least meaningful, though still not funny.

Try Harding faggot lmao

fag harder you fagging faggot fag fuck

>It suffers from the same problem as IASIP - just throwing monstrous behavior at us is only funny if we have some commitment to the conventional morality of sitcoms
what does this even mean? you think a sitcom taking place in a realworld location needs to establish for the audience the common morals within that world as if the common morals are not supposed to mirror the ones in the real world?

Amorality is only intrinsically amusing if you've watched nothing but network TV. I barely even watch TV, why am I meant to be amused because Jason Alexander revealed a lack of empathy? In much of film, literary or stage comedy, people do bad stuff, but that's not the whole joke. On TV, "oh my goodness she appeared not to care about something you're supposed ta pretend to care about!" is thought to be good enough. It ain't.

I've been rewatching lately, does anyone know what these things are?

Attached: 1535047724744.jpg (1366x768, 103K)

My favorite is when the silhouette man spins and shrinks onto a giant hand. It's almost like they were having a laugh with the opening of that show. I mean, who could have put any of that shit in there unironically?

>I don't understand the context so it's bad
ok

I think that's a mirrored shot of roots emerging from plant bulbs.

It's amazing really, the biggest show on TV spent years using a cheapo title sequence which appears to have been edited and partially shot on videotape.

why does the opening look like 10 years more dated than the actual first season? it makes no sense

Zoom yourself the fuck out of this thread faggot

Don't talk fucking shit, there's never any context in either Seinfeld or IASIP, it's just people dropping crass statements, revealing base motives, or embarrassing themselves by behaving in clumsily self-serving ways.

lol you're the one talking shit here. you fully admitted in your other post that you don't understand the context of what Seinfeld was about or how it subverted conventional sitcoms so why should anyone listen to your opinion on it? It would be like you listening to Captain Beefheart without ever hearing a rock album of the same period and then just saying it sucks because it "just sounds like a bunch of noise"

they had a bunch of episodes about killer plants and fungus.
i think is fungus

No, I understand the context, I'm just not a peasant, so slightly different trash culture doesn't impress me. I need stuff that's actually *done well*.

its a pod person body snatchers ripoff.

No, he said Seinfeld "genuinely is unfunny", which is correct.

birdies!

>WAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 400.gif (265x149, 179K)

Dude it's psychic pain and suffering

Show some fucking respect

>when the dookie is sharp

i understand that this is really a troll post

It gets good starting season 2 episode 2. That episode scared a lot of kids back in the 90s from using the toilet

Why does The X-Files intro show seeds germinating, captioned with "paranormal activity"? There's nothing paranormal about plants growing

why dont we get these posted anymore? did the poster finally get the answers to this and Inspector Gadgets mustache, what powered ds9, and what if Angel bit Lorne

It never becomes Twin Peaks tier, it's always procedural.

Because they look like alien pods with a tendril coming out, you're not supposed to know they are seeds.

There was that episode about silicone based fungus. Spores rather than seeds but I'm sure there was a plant episode as well.

The mods figured out the bot that killed them and oval. I post some on my own every so often but the ones I like only get a few posts and die off a natural death because the jannys wern't even around to recognize them as spam. It's been a while since I did a Buenos noches mein furher one but I know how that will turn out.