In the 1997 film 'Event Horizon' , the original ships crew is found destroyed and mangled...

In the 1997 film 'Event Horizon' , the original ships crew is found destroyed and mangled, with an audio recording transmitting out "Save yourself from hell" in latin ( "liberate tute me ex inferis" is the films attempt at this). Once Justin is dragged through the portal, upon his arrival and after he awakes from his coma, he proclaims "It gets inside you. It shows you things... horrible things...". But what did he see? In the extended cut you see quick flashing images of grotesque mutilations and maiming of all the cast members, but to me that seems too plain and simplistic a portrayal of what this "dimension of pure chaos" would be. I think the TLC show "I Am Jazz" is a better portrayal of the kind of things Justin would have seen. With the show, we see a jewish family smiling and celebrating the corruption, deception and ultimately the destruction of their own child. This process of destruction starting as early as 5 years old, the planning of which even starting years before that. What the shows ultimate desire is , as stated, is to promote this destruction of human nature and the natural human existence. The dismantling of God's creation on earth. They are the embodiment of a pilot fish for the oncoming shark that is the ever rolling tide of this "dimension of pure chaos". We have abandoned God, and so with that we have accepted hell.

Liberate tute me ex inferis.

Attached: B15E5E4F-08C6-4BD8-84CC-4414DA3F65D0.jpg (298x169, 8K)

So you're saying David Lynch should have directed Event Horizon?

Well great thread OP. I appreciate you even if no one else does

well done OP

BASED

Good un! Hee hee

Attached: 1548377489854.jpg (4032x2912, 2.01M)

i really liked this movie but it felt really rushed toward the end

HOLY FUCKING BASED!!!!!!

Deepest lore

Kek, you are truly a good man.

based
someone post the pasta

9/10
needed the slaps of more cocks hitting the cold floor

10/10

I cant argue with this logic.

Attached: 1549400620523.jpg (199x217, 26K)

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

This is yet another scene that one could classify as very archetypally lynchian.

We are presented with a fairly normal scene of a young girl at the doctor with her parents. One may conclude that this is a school checkup or some such thing. It is only when the dialog begins that the utter perversion of normalcy comes creeping down.

This doctor is advising the girl to masturbate her penis, not for the sake of pleasure but to stretch out the skin, all for the purpose of cutting it off and turning it into a cheap imitation of a vaginal canal. The mother looks on with enthusiasm, with understanding, with some twisted version of love and the glint in her eyes gives away her glee. Glee for she is finally getting a daughter 17 years after birthing her third son.

The hapless father shifts uncomfortable as he is presented with this conversation about his daughters need to masturbate, the need to tug a penis that will soon be inverted. All while the middling thought in the back of his head "how is this right" chips away at the last shred of his backbone, a constant reminder of how he can never stand up to his wife, how he cannot save his youngest son. This is the look of hope dying before our eyes.

Attached: Lynchian2.webm (1440x792, 2.75M)

That would've been fucking great.

holy fuck i never saw this one

Attached: 452.png (136x199, 60K)

Attached: 1538879593338.jpg (658x501, 258K)

Attached: the_last_popper.jpg (2600x1000, 557K)

I appreciated this, user.

What is some other kino about seeking enlightenment by getting assfucked by (((demons)))?

NEXT LEVEL

Fucking love this fucking movie. God dammit.

So how much longer until the inevitable?

Attached: basedsuicide.png (738x669, 186K)

I SEE YOU

Attached: E92BB8A8-3AEA-4789-B5F4-172AE2141EFE.gif (500x271, 1.08M)

*pop*
&
*wait*

Attached: 4235C6E9-8034-4404-B33B-38215AFD9138.gif (500x298, 816K)

Jazz has the deepest lore.

I saw this in a theatre when it was first released and it gave me nightmares for weeks. Yes, I'm old.

checked and popped

Attached: 2C9A0D06-7959-4CDE-B264-B2974BC0C8BA.jpg (452x679, 47K)