Wasn’t Pauline RICH?

>Paulie is probably making a lot of money working for the Mafia. At least Seven figures a year

>Still dresses like shit

>Still lives in a shitty condo

Can someone explain this to me?
Don’t people join the Mob just to live a luxury life and afford nice things in the first place?

Attached: A49E71EE-606B-4461-BA7A-7CFAF5D380F3.jpg (554x553, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxddINwarJk
youtube.com/watch?v=bVX7IQr81I0
youtube.com/watch?v=0loaATUFOCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hell yeah lets buy yatchs and lambos my nigga
>yo wth is the IRS?

you don't get it. Paulie has the ideal living scenario. His Genelli tracksuits are expensive. He has several pairs of Ferragamo shoes.

He is a sociopath

He doesn’t care about expensive clothes, nice cars or luxury houses...I don’t think he cares about money either.

The only thing he really enjoys is hurting other people.

Literally me but not really.

>seven figures
doubtful and he plays it down to avoid the tax man

>At least Seven figures a year
doubtful
maybe high 6. he was a sanitation worker

was he a mobster or a woman?

My favorite character was Benny, he seemed super loyle and like a really cool guy to hang out with.

Attached: Benny_Fazio.jpg (467x634, 66K)

We're currently watching Sopranos S5Ep13 and starting Season 6 next on basedstream.com

Come on GABAGOOL

Attached: ShutTheFuckUp.gif (450x217, 3.52M)

He actually wasn't. The only one that was rich was tony, but he wasn't that rich, he had to keep everything in cash which is really risky.

If you remember, there's an episode where Paulie isn't making enough money to kick up to Tony so he robs a little old lady and ends up killing her. iIRC it wasn't even much, just a few grand. No way he would have been that desperate if he ever made seven figures

Paulie was never a big earner - he was running shitty card games and extortion schemes. Ralphie was bringing in the real money.

both. he acts gossipy and treacherous because he was raised by women.

He was paying 4K / mo for his mom’s place. He must have been solidly in the 6-figure range.

They were a shitty small crew compared to the big NY families

Working as a lawyer Louis Litt from Suits is probably making a lot more money than Tony Soprano

Attached: C0D1D0D4-06C3-46FB-904A-8418CB5A8AE7.jpg (2848x4288, 1.1M)

Sure they all probably made 6 figures, but they also all had really bad spending habits. Expensive dinners, customary tipping (remember AJ giving the dwarf money for nothing), gifts for their comares, gifts for their wives, probably half their envelopes were spent on paying off authorities and passing upwards. The list of expenses goes on.

I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT THAT ECONOMY

WATCH IT CHRISSY

Attached: 1510446693996.jpg (377x325, 24K)

And Tony whacked him for some dumb fucking bullshit

Figures are screwy didn't Chrissy have to kick up 10% of the gambling to Paulie with a 6k minimum?

kek the soprano family are honestly more tasteful than those cunts in suits

Paulie was a poor earner. It's why Tony never promoted him and always talked down to him.

Their crew was smalltime, and even if he would never even consider a different lifestyle becuase it's part of who he is. He's grown up in that culture and done it for decades; he knows no other way. He does express disappointment at one point when he's sidelined in favour of Christopher (I think), and he contacts New York in the hope of securing a better future for himself. But generally speaking he's happy just to have a place to live, broads, a hot dinner and a place in the only world he knows.

no way he kicked a lot of it up
he was a top earner

Tony did mention to Carm that it’s guys like Pauly that make their lives possible.

>he was a top earner
Paulie was a shit earner, that's expressed multiple times in the show.

From top to bottom
Who are the best and shittiest earners in the Soprano family?
How much are they making?

he's cheap. if chrissy owed him $20 paulie would hound him for it

Paulie never had expectations and didn't care about status, which is why he's one of the only characters that lives

Anybody working the esplanade subsidised the rest of the family

The horse killing guy was the biggest earner. Then Vito, after that I'm not sure. Did Silvio even do anything besides be Tony's underboss?

Paulie was the stingiest of the bunch and was always the first one to whine about money.

The gangsters in my city dress like that, its called being comfy

Silvio ran the bing.

Ralphie was based

I doubt most of them saved up more than $50K a year besides the higher ups like Tony and the captains, I imagine they had to spend their cash fast to avoid the IRS and use it on expensive meals, plane trips and other outings instead of investments.

Nothing in Suits can be remotely classified as "tasteful".

No he wasn't. Tony has a go at him multiple times throughout the show about how he doesn't make as much as other guys, like Ralph.

There was a story of a Mafia crew who were running a chain of Pizza restaurants.

The Pizza business was so lucrative that they stopped doing illegal stuff and went 100% legal.

The Italian-American Mafia has no place in modern day America. They can’t compete with Cartels and Russian gangs.

Attached: 196EE86B-71D8-465C-8357-7AF147826EAB.jpg (500x500, 68K)

It was stated in the show that the money flows upward. Remember when Chrissy got made he became upset at all the money he had to give up because he was expected to earn more and give a higher %. There was also the scene when artie buco said that he estimated tony only had like 400k, admittedly because of his gambling habits

>at least 7 figures
Tony was only making $300k lol. Paulie was maybe in the low 6s but Tony was a cheap bastard and these guys blow a lot of money on gambling, prostitutes, etc.

Interesting

>300k
Where you getting that from? Chrissie was kicking up 6k/wk to Paulie just running the book. That’s 300k a year right there.

>Russian gangs
Russian here. I always thought Russian mob was a huge meme. Are you telling me they actually are big?

The Sopranos was nothing more than a glorified crew

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

*throws file on desk*

>David Chase and The Sopranos producers worked with a technical consultant, former New York assistant district attorney Dan Castleman, to fully understand the way the real mob made their money. According to Castleman, Tony Soprano's estimated net worth was $5 to $6 million—but this number often fluctuated due to Tony's gambling habits.

not sure how much this means for Tony's annual income but I figured I'd post it

Solntsevskaya Bratva is one of the most successful organized crime organizations is you rate them based upon economic success on a yearly basis.

>Being this gay and Jewish

thats HBO The Sopranos to you

Ralph>Vito>Hess>Big Pussy>TonyB>Sil>Gigi>Patsy>Bobby>Furio>Feech>Richie>Carlo>Chrissy>Junior>Benny>Eugene>Lil Paulie>Murmur>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jack Aprile Jnr

That's what doogie housers bestie did

Ralphie and then Vito big earners

"THAT HORSE WAS AN INNOCENT CREATURE! IT NEVER DID NOTHING TO YOU!"

Is that tracksuit mimicking a sailor uniform? Fuckin faggot!

Silvio was consigliarie so he got a cut. Ran the bing but was mostly strategy and arbitration

>GAREE COOOPAAAAAHHHHHHH

They can't compete with cartels bc mafia traditionally didn't get involved with drugs. But mafias are up against it now bc of all the corporate chains in modern times. Back in the day they can use protection money. Neighborhood shit. I'm sure they still do labor shit, gambling and loans tho

Hesh said Tony blows all his money too. Hesh is good with money bc he's a Jew

Tony killing ralphie was worse than him killing Chrissy. Fact

>loyal
>steals money from your childhood friend

True

Rate the most bad for business kills

>Figures are screwy didn't Chrissy have to kick up 10% of the gambling to Paulie with a 6k minimum?

the figures in this show never add up.

The house take on a legal LV bet is 10%. You put up 110 to bet 100.

That means Chris would have to take in 600k worth of action to make 60k to kick 6k (10%) up to Paulie.

That's an insane amount of action to take in a week.

Ralphie>fat Dom>>chrissy

Artie's restaurant was a sinking ship and besides Tony got a cut, no doubt he knew. Artie deserved it too, fuck him. He was a loser.

>tasteful
Dona is tasty

/this

His ma took it all

Mobster here. AMA.

How do I join? I have free time and questionable morals.

Gotta know someone and be blood related nowadays.

tony wasn't even making that. stop pull numbers out of your ass.

Does the mob meme?

Fuck your mother

Attached: 1550969846536.jpg (634x815, 120K)

thats part of living the fast life

Paulie said Chrissie had to kick up 7gs a week. But he had to kick up a portion of that to Tony.

So idk if he made 3gs a week...minus living expenses he maybe made 150k a year.

Who knows.
But keep in mind if he got hurt he'd pay out of pocket. Or if he got arrested.

I don't think it was ever that well thought out

not really. 10 points of his take every week, with 6 grand minimum a week. it doesn't necessarily mean that hes making 60k a week.

he's running a sports book. they keep the losing money, the house doesnt really take a slice of a bet.

Why are you filming my scenes first, David?

Attached: 1548486709967.jpg (636x529, 23K)

He put his ma in the most expensive retirement community, cause he wanted nothing less for her

Yes Eastern Europe gangs are big here in Chicago. My friend's dad is in it.

So what happened to Imperioli when they were filming this scene?

Attached: chris.jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

Im a sociopath, and I still enjoy having nice things.

Best character on The Sopranos reporting in.

Attached: paulie-walnuts.jpg (432x432, 38K)

All his money went toward keeping his mom comfortable in the best retirement home in NJ. I remember he said how much it cost him monthly. Adding it up, it was like $100k a year

Plus that toher story where they were trying to extort protection money and the guy was like
>dude it's a chain fucking burn the place down for all the fuck I care

>Yes Eastern Europe gangs are big here in Chicago.
What do they do exactly? Smuggling, human trafficking, prostitution?

>Richie that low
Hes probably second to Ralphie

REMEMBER WHEN THIS FAGGOT APPEARED ON BLOOD WORK!?

GREAT EASTWOOD KINO

YOU DUMB FUCKS, WHOEVER WAS CAPO OF THE APRILE CREW MADE THE NOST NUMBERS

THERE'S A REASON WHY JACKIE APRILE BECAME BOSS INSTEAD OF JUNIOR

>a black guy?

Attached: 2AAC5891-E7BD-4461-8C2A-E5D37B7B99FF.jpg (1340x1122, 354K)

IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

I assume shit like loan sharking, human trafficking/prostitution and they probably do shakedowns/intimindation of local businesses as well. Probably some legitimate shit too with contractors.

There's a ton of central and eastern european immigrants trying to make a living so it really just depends. Gangster culture is in the city's DNA so a lot of shit has a blind eye turned to it. I've been to his dad's house before and the man is definitely made.

I can on time tomorrow, you’ll be stupid forever

EYYYYY HE WAS LOYEL TO HIS CAPO

Damn meadow is hot in that episode

Angie Bonpensiero is the best mommy in the show..

Attached: 1520959725786.jpg (1236x1045, 474K)

CORNHOLIN' COCKSUCKERS!

Solid choice, but I'd pick Rosalie Aprile first.

Attached: ro.gif (400x231, 881K)

What did Paulie meant by that?

Attached: 6_million.jpg (512x488, 68K)

did you even watch the goddamn show??

Attached: 145522002987.png (254x343, 136K)

>he's running a sports book. they keep the losing money, the house doesnt really take a slice of a bet.

I didn't say they did. They keep the losing money but pay out on winner money. A sports book makes the most money by having people split half and half between picks, and they make money on the extra 10% it costs to place a bet.

KAY PUTZ
ALMOST GAGGED

Attached: 14450194378.png (854x439, 294K)

now for round two, flat or fat?

Attached: dfc or bbw.jpg (534x534, 57K)

So who actually contracted the two zips to kill Rusty?

Based

Look up where real mafiosi from the old era lived in Italy.
Literally living like farmers, they had discipline.

Flat. She also didn't seem to be insane.

Paulie had good money hidden away he just preferred to keep a low profile.

Also he was a classless piece of shit, he grew up in poverty and was poorly educated, didn't know much better

yeah Hollywood prefers the more glamorous mobsters but the most successful ones usually kept a low profile

she was only in there for a couple of months before she died

what about you user, remember your first blowjob?

Livia wasn't Paulie's mom. Paulie's mom got kicked out of the fancy retirement place after he found out she's actually his aunt.

WATCH IT... ummm.... w-who are you again?

Attached: 1547429842822.jpg (377x325, 68K)

Would Chrissy have made it in the film business if he really left the mob and applied himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=qxddINwarJk

K I N O
И
H
O

If he made it even a little bit he'd get caught up in the hedonistic Hollywood lifestyle and be back on the junk immediately.

Nah, he was just an "idea man" and got promptly btfo when the girl from the studio told him to fuck off, and he did uncomfortable shit around the director

The Ben Kingsley episode is currently on the stream and he looks absolutely jelly of all the free stuff stars are getting. He even calls Kingsley and tries to force him to allow him in the free shit room.

I don’t get it
Why do they all have to kick money to a fat cunt like Tony?

Why don’t they just go lone-wolf and keep all the money they make for themselves?

>what are you frightned of?
>being alone, i guess

Attached: zzz.jpg (540x260, 13K)

It's regional, just like the italians and irish. I know the russians are pretty powerful in Hollywood these days. (Not movies, street crime stuff)

Being a lone wolf means you're susceptible to getting ripped off by the mob guys. They are paying Tony for the privilege of being a made man who can't be fucked with.

They were all irresponsible with their money. Gambling and expensive dinners that their toll.

Benny Fazio, my arch nemesis

Attached: artie.jpg (320x240, 11K)

Nobody wants to hear you talk. Just shut the fuck up with your corny jokes and stupid anecdotes.

What privilege!? Being killed because of a fucking horse and a stripper?

*puts your hand in the sauce pot*
heh, nuthin' personnel kid

Attached: ce5d73e1913b28cd1bc4b0e3cdf3e402.png (1280x720, 640K)

That isn't supposed to happen.

Wasn't even his ma, lol

Do you think Benny took Artie to that warehouse and drove nails into his balls after the S6 ending?

Definitely. Benny has his button, no civvie puts a beating on him and walks away with just a burnt hand.

>Why don’t they just go lone-wolf and keep all the money they make for themselves?
Every character that has to pay the money up considers doing this. The reason that they don't is they would be punished for it severely.

When Chris got made he had to kick up a minimum of $6,000 a week to Paulie who in turn has to kick up a minimum of $6,000 a week to Tony.

So Paulie makes at least $24,000 a month of each of the guys working under him since he's a captain, although I don't remember who is in his crew.

LOL, no.

Junior was the boss, acting and in name later when he was on trial. He had his own crew, and earned at least as much as Tony, but spent it all on lawyers. He had his own captains and crews. He would be second, to Tony, if not equal.

Furio was NOT an earner. He was muscle, and drove Tony around. He wasn't running anything, his job was protecting Tony and beating people up.

TonyB was small time, he was dead before he could start making big money. That's one of the reasons he took work from NY, which led to him getting killed. He was lowest rank of soldier.

Feech was small time, he barely got back in the game before going back in. He was a capo and powerful before he went to prison, but was broke and starting over when he got out.

Hess wasn't crew. He was an associate/friend of Tony's, and had small pieces of things the Soprano's had. He didn't kick up to Tony.

Bobby also wasn't a big earner until later, he drove for Junior and was his capo, and occasionally did dirty work, but never committed murder. He took over Junior's loan sharking to make a living. He had people kicking up to him.

The captains made the most. Ritchie, Ralph, Cristufah, etc. Everyone else kicked up to them. Some made good cash, some didn't. It was rain or drought.

Your list makes no sense, with the heirarchy within the family.

Bosses (Tony & Junior)

Consiglieres (Silvio)

Capos (BobbyC/Chris/Paulie, at the end)

Captains (Ritchie, Ralph, Paulie)

Soldiers (Pussy, Benny, Gigi, Vito, Furio, etc.)

The higher up, the more you earn.

Benny, Little Paulie, and Murmur.

He means fuck off sperg

>Hess wasn't crew. He was an associate/friend of Tony's, and had small pieces of things the Soprano's had. He didn't kick up to Tony.
>
Hesh paid Tony to function as a shy in his territory. He definitely got a small piece of whatever Hesh was doing and I'm 99% sure that is mentioned in the show.

You're a moron. He had to make 60K a week to kick 6k up to Paulie every week. Chris didn't keep 10% and then give 10% of that. He just had to give Paulie 6k no matter what he made, and 10% of anything over that.

He also did time during the season, so take a chunk of whatever cash he had stashed, to pay for the lawyers.

I would bet most real mobsters spend most of their cash on lawyers more than anything else.

When given control of the Soprano crew, Paulie oversees all of Tony's old business dealings, including the Paving Union, extorting drug dealers, the pump and dump scams, charging HMOs for fake MRI expenditures, fencing stolen cars, a phone card scam, gambling, loan sharking and the crew's front businesses: Barone Sanitation and Massarone Construction.

Throughout the series, other aspects of the crew's criminal activities develop or are revealed. These include control of the Joint Fitters Union, credit card hijacking, betting shops, cigarette smuggling, and protection rackets. Legitimate businesses include Pussy's auto body shop (now run by his wife Angie), silent partner in a lawn care business, and the Feast of St. Elisario. Paulie soon becomes Tony's biggest earner.

However, by the fourth season, Paulie's businesses hit a low point, especially in comparison to the Cifaretto and Barese crews. By the fifth season, Paulie's crew regains its position as one of the family's best earners. When Paulie is promoted to underboss between the fifth and sixth seasons, Chris becomes Capo of his old crew.

You don't get the entire point of it, do you?

PROTECTION.

Nobody fucks with made men, and people associated with them.

Maybe, I don't remember them talking about anything like that. But he's not made, and not a soldier, he wouldn't be considered an "earner" for the family.

Like most successful men, Paulie was driven by success, not money. He had plenty of money but didn’t feel the need to be flashy, or live luxuriously. Some successful men are driven simply by wanting nice shit, but in general the most successful men are those whose ambition is never sated.

Hess worked with Tony's dad while in their youth and made a lot of money together. Tony mentions how he bought his current house because of royalties from the music business when the rapper dude wants money from Hess. Tony's dad never taxed Hess because he liked him and it becomes a problem when Junior becomes boss and taxes Hess.

People like Paulie dont join the mob, they just naturally become part of it. Its not his job its his life

Right. My point stands, he didn't kick up to Tony, he wasn't an earner on Tony's crew. He was like that corrupt cop, and the guy with the Esplanade, and the HUD scam - Tony was making money with them, but they weren't crew. They didn't kick up to Tony, they split the spoils.

That whole subplot when Tony owes Hesh money in the last season would NEVER have happened if Hesh was an earner.

Now you’re understanding who the real criminal organization is

Labor unions are still infested with mob ties, albeit in more sly ways than back when they where just starting.

I think that's why most Americans distrust labor unions while most other countries like them.

The most confusing thing about labor unions in my country (Australia) is they're all run by subversive, weak manginas who look like they drink onions daily. I don't know why so many people join or follow them, but our unions are super rich and influential on politics. It's like crazy town down here, everything is backwards and upside down.

Also: Paulie was around for decades. You would think he was sitting on a huge pile of cash seeing as he doesn't spend it on a family or a house

Yeah. He was an associate at most. Hess had money loaning operations in NJ and NY since Johnny Sack came down to talk to Junior when he wanted to tax Hess. I think he was operating in the area where Tony's dad had control and he didn't get taxed. Later on, Leotardo's men are hassling Hess' son because they didn't know he was related to him.

They are supposed to protect workers from getting screwed. I think they work as they should in the Nordic countries. Unions can get involved in politics because they control the workers in a way. They can demand better conditions or more government contracts or else they start to strike. Politicians don't want problems and bad press so they comply.

he drove a 300euro Ferrari u retarded spick

>Seven figures
>At least

Fun fact: most mobsters are poor earners and often times their income is barely considered middle-class. That's well-documented by both FBI investigations and former mobsters themselves.

Paulie must have made more but not by *that* big margin. His relationship with money was also ambiguous, even if at his core he was a simple man who was never really about the lavish life.

>Heeey, kiddo! Long time no see, huh? Lookin' good!
>Thanks man, you too! I...
>What a fancy piece! Going for that silver wing style too, huh?
>Well, it's greying a lil bit but...
>Good job on the weight loss too! You down by what? 80 pounds? 90?
>Huh...? No, I actually gained...
>Whateva, mang! Just slip me the number of the Doc, aight?! Huh?!
>Okay, that's... Fuck it. I'm out!
>Hey! Where are you goin? Hey! Did I just... Come back, Jimmy boy!

Attached: WSJDZIG475CZ7ATKWIOXHV4JFM.jpg (1400x934, 120K)

and they got that pygmy thing over on AMC

Where are we, Tone?

Attached: 1547316698472.png (542x647, 348K)

This isn't the Bing

He could have been that desperate and still making 7 figures to take home.

The mob wants their money NOW. Tony's job is to put that amount of pressure on everyone all the time.

Junior barely changed. Same for Chris and AJ.

Attached: the-sopranos-cover-1014x570[1].jpg (1014x570, 107K)

GIMME ON' THAUSANDE DALLAS

Attached: 13908596096.png (854x439, 458K)

>Tony keeps looking at Ralphie
>Ralphie keeps giving Tony money

Is that June in the lower right corner?

Carmella looks even better and mommy-tier now
How

>You will never suck on Meadows big jew titties
it hurts

Yup. He's also great in Boardwalk Empire.

Attached: MV5BODQ3MDgyNDIwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODYxNDQ5Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1503,1000_AL_[1].jpg (1503x1000, 129K)

What happened to Artie?

Attached: gettyimages-1091942804[1].jpg (768x1152, 172K)

>Swarthy
>Big nose
>Greasy

Why are these kind of WOPS so fucking UGLY?

Attached: 7C6386A8-ADD7-4465-BE48-7C336EE765A7.jpg (447x686, 24K)

He's Norwegian you know

Paulie still breaking balls.

Attached: 4-47[1].jpg (4729x3153, 1.67M)

He and Gandolfini used to do a lot of coke, getting shit-faced, fucking random whores during the show's run and maybe after too.

Yeh but you're also retarded user

a theme of the series is how everybody involved in the mafia pretends to be big shit and rich while most of them are actually old nobodies and have no money at all

He can play Hunter S. Thompson.

Attached: hey tone.jpg (640x460, 181K)

He's probably remembering those times while taking this pic.

Attached: actors-michael-imperioli-john-ventimiglia-executive-producer-writer-matthew-weiner%20arrive-sopranos (1600x1087, 200K)

I'd probably still dress like shit too if I were rich, because I value comfort over looks

And I'd probably drive a shitty car too because a bland and generic sedan is a hell lot less conspicuous and easier to get spare parts for than some foreign luxury car

At most I'd move into a bigger apartment

rich people wear expensive fabrics and tailored cuts because they're more comfortable, they might still look like shit

and you'd get a brand new reliable car every year, and never have to bring it to a mechanic, it's CHEAPER to sell the car and get a new one every year than it is to maintain the same car if it's a few years old. If it's stolen your insurance pays the whole thing and you get another new one.

It's a matter of perspective. Compared to an average Joe, he made a lot of money even though the income wasn't steady. But his lifestyle made him waste it on gambling, whores, payoffs and whatever else. Also he was very frugal.

Attached: rcm_20190110_sopranos_282913_560x315_1423670851966[1].jpg (560x315, 19K)

that dumb bell would be like, 6.5 pounds. wtf christopher?

Janice is a fucking beast of nature how is this a dilemma

Jamie-Lynn DiScala looking fine

she's got the experience on her side though and will do anything. pimp you out, bitch

>it's CHEAPER to sell the car and get a new one every year
Now that's some "bro"-science if I ever heard one, buying a old car for 2,000 dollars from someone reliable that you won't have to do repairs to is way cheaper than buying a new car that devalues the moment you sit in it

Puttin' everyone to shame.

Attached: 732b17145c37b1e2fde4dc984bd73b1a[1].jpg (3600x2400, 2.91M)

Silvio got thick.

Attached: 42181bb85c37b1e2fde48670ea781d03[1].jpg (3600x2400, 3.54M)

7 > 4 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 6

Hunter S Thompson biopic when

Why did they always "lam" it when the fbi are on their case? Can't the fbi just get them as soon as they come back?

He had a nice Cadillac though

>Drea de Matteo now looks like a meth tweaker
Oh, no...

She's at least 20 years younger than the rest of them. That being said Carmella and the 2 to the left of Meadow still look fine. Melfi age like milk.

>Junior barely changed

Of course he didn't, he was like 68 wehen sopranos started

I cant believe he was Daxter

Which one is Drea??

All of these Sopranos threads make me want to watch the show again.

I've seen people get even uglier when old. Even if they looked ok in their 60s-70s.

Yes, but it's hardly a foreign luxury car and he could probably get it fixed by a local shop overnight

Nothing. I didn't say nothing

You WILL have to do repairs on a $2000 car.

A brand new car every year is $2000 and it's very worth it. Driving an actually reliable car removes so much stress, it's a smart-rich move.

G A B A G O O L
A
B
A
G
O
O
L

I'm watching it on basedstream dot com. Vito just smashed into that guy's car then shot him after he wanted to call the cops. Johnny Sack is in prison yelling about stuff.

What if I buy a $200k car?

>A brand new car every year is $2000 and it's very worth it. Driving an actually reliable car removes so much stress
You're talking out of your ass

please, elaborate

Attached: 1549200403919.jpg (380x478, 39K)

Artie fucked him up really bad on his porch. Felt great.

>Gabriella
JUST

I really like Edie Falco. I hope she's happy and stuff

kek, underrated

He has to piss in a bag? Jesus christ kill me NOW

Chadolfini manhandling Meadow.

Attached: 5b9ed0b722fb630a4517f497be934565[1].jpg (3000x2198, 997K)

She was pretty good in Nurse Jackie.

Attached: rexfeatures_10052582f[1].jpg (1000x563, 237K)

the modern average mobsters brings ~80k a year. that one soldier schmuch from Jersey they caught a couple of years ago was earning 40-50k a year which the feds considered normal for Jersey

he looks the same age as Robert Iler

He's surprisingly aging really well. Still looks like he's in his early 20's.

Attached: sopranos-1[1].jpg (1700x1020, 154K)

Is modern day Italian-American Mafia just a pathetic shadow of what it used to be?

Agreed
I'm going to marry a smoker

yes, but they aren't as dormant or gone like most people believe. they were in their worst shape in the late 90's to mid 00's, basically around the time the show aired.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVX7IQr81I0

I always to live the mob life

Attached: Ciro-Di-Marzio.png (1920x1036, 1.9M)

I think Paulie wants money for moneys sake (except to put his ma up in Green Grove) where it's the principle of the thing. He doesn't have a family besides his mother/aunt who is probably going to die before him, he lives simply, and the underlings pay for all his fancy meals. he'll be leaving a fat wad to somebody or something, hopefully not the church.

>Pauline

He’s a pasta nigger. Pasta niggers live in filth and dress like shit.

>not Ay, Carm.jpg

D E E P E S T L O R E

BLUNDETTO

Attached: phil.jpg (928x523, 69K)

>gets beat up by chef rogaine

Paulie always had money problems, he didn't earn as good because he wasn't in some top tier shit like Ralphie

Tony literally explained it in the last season when Barone Sanitation got sold. Paulie has no legit income streams to hide his real money, which he cant use because the IRS. Tony's cover is consultant at Barone. It gives him enough legally shown income to pay for his house, boat, shit like that. Silvio has the Bing.

Paulie had none, except the Barone thing. If he showed any flash or lived above his pay grade at Barone, the IRS would fuck him up.

That KID Tony should have shown him some more respect, he did TWENTY FUCKIN YEEHS.

lawyers? (asian lawyers)

Any good books about the mob? Seems interesting

The Irish did that

i've recently bought "Joey the Hitman: The Autobiography of a Mafia Killer" it's basically just about one mafia killer after watching his old tv interviews
pretty good watch too desu youtube.com/watch?v=0loaATUFOCY

>chris
Oof... white hair...

that's unironically one of my favorite books. that one and like Hit 29 or something. It's such a clean look into the life of how they actually grind and make money and shit. All the stuff about running numbers and being a bookie and stuff is dope.

Attached: 245. pauli gabagool.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

>The Pizza business was so lucrative that they stopped doing illegal stuff and went 100% legal.

I read somewhere that the pizza business has the best profit-vs-cost ratio of any business and I know a guy who I went to school with who was pretty dumb, yet today he owns six or seven Jets pizza joints and is rolling in money.

Attached: Jets_Pizza_t607.jpg (607x560, 83K)

this dude has the most Jewish face I've ever seen

And you are wasting your time in this shithole lmao.

patrician taste user !

The Mafia don't actually make that much money nowadays and are dying out, that was one of the themes of the show.

>Chris getting the shit beaten out of him by three people
>Benny joins in
>immediately gets fucking flattened by Chris

>gets beaten up by Artie

Drug dealing is still big money

> And you are wasting your time in this shithole lmao.

I’m semi-retired and doing alright but I hadn’t seen the pizza guy since high school and while shooting the shit with him at a party, he told me that after graduating, he had saved some money and got a loan from his parents to start up a landscaping business which he grew into a successful operation that he then sold off to finance the purchase of his first Jets pizza franchise and it took off from there.

Which was pretty surprising to me, as this guy was pretty dumb back in the day but here was driving a new Z-28 with a trophy girlfriend half his age (he told me he was NEVER getting married, as he had too much to lose).

Like Artie had any clue what Tony has.

20 days in the ban, not a peep

He struggled alot after he put her in that home tho

That nigger nose on Gab kek

In my book, you get points for staying OUT of the can. He didn’t deserve shit!

>semi-retired
Neetbux doesnt count.

S-so what if I wasn't there? It was the melanzanes I told you!!!!

Attached: 1392394050670.gif (500x750, 896K)

She's had very serious substance abuse problems in the past, that shit never really leaves you

hol up tony, somethin aint right

Attached: 1541690885014.jpg (518x433, 136K)

>legitimate, incredibly high flying, high paying jobs are more financially rewarding than being a low level mob cunt

Imagine my shock

Food is really low profit. However, pizza is INCREDIBLY cheap to make. Ridiculously cheap. Especially en masse.

Charge a few dollars for a pizza and you've already made back way, way more than what the pizza cost to make. Proper restaurants make fuck all unless its fine dining with extortionate prices.

Italian

i can't find articles on that are you sure that you're not just mistaking that from her role in nurse jackie?

where and how did this particular meme origin from asking for a friend who has a youtube channel

she talked about it in an interview.
she said she'd never hang around the cast after shooting because they'd go off partying and she didn't trust herself being around that stuff

But when it comes to Power the "small shitty crew" has a whole lot more of it than some homo kike lawyer. If he wronged them in some way or got in their way, then they could send someone, someone like Furio could show up at his door and whoop his ass and demand una thousand dollars, and he could demand them every day for years and this fag would pay up everytime because if he doesn't pay they find his bodyparts in 8 different dumpsters.
that is real power.

Attached: 8.jpg (1679x938, 143K)