Frodo asks what the Elvish word for friend is

>Frodo asks what the Elvish word for friend is
>Gandalf, a human, answers him even though there's a literal elf standing RIGHT THERE

This is highly problematic.

Attached: med_1480453506_image.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CNCzRa7TofY
youtu.be/m8XZ6KxE30I?t=202
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most people couldn't read in the middle ages, Legolas was probably illiterate

something something appropriating Elvish culture

*AHEM*
FUCK ELVES
FUCK ORCS
FUCK HOBBITS
FUCK DWARVES
AND FUCK ALL NON HUMANS

Attached: 1547086322245.png (680x680, 135K)

>Gandalf, a human
read a fucking book

Why didn't the eagles just tell him?

>Gandalf, a human

based sarcastic poster

Frodo doesn't really know Legolas well enough to ask him even though they've been traveling together for a month. Is there even a single line of dialogue between Frodo and Legolas in the movie besides the my bow line?

>Gandalf, a human

Attached: 1404258591851.jpg (250x223, 9K)

>haha we’ve been here for hours and I’m never going to tell them the Elvish word for friend because they’re NOT my friends

Attached: 32CB7F2B-BF83-426B-8239-ABCC2E6B6B77.jpg (203x248, 7K)

>ugh, did you just Gandalfsplained me?

Based and Ghan-buri-ghanpilled

>Gandalf, a human

Attached: durrr.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Legolas was literally too pretty for Frodo to speak to without him stuttering. He couldn't even look him in the eyes he is so handsome.

>Gandalf, a human

Attached: 1525286436272.jpg (650x488, 39K)

>Gandalf, a human

Attached: 0984529084.png (1280x720, 516K)

Why did the door to the dwarven place have an Elvish password?

t. did not read the book

qrd?

good bait

Because Balin was chill with the elves and made a special door just for them.

don't worry, no charge for them

>Balin
>made the door
actually just weak

Attached: 1549476229183.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>literally a door for elves with "you're my friends c:" written on it

pretty good subtle lore about how they used to get along better

Frodo and Legolas never speak to each other in the entire trilogy. not even in the extended versions. Gandalf is just diffusing the awkward situation.

No, fuck you and google it, faggot. Don't ask people do fucking learn for you.

Attached: med_1477427873_image.jpg (640x464, 50K)

because legolas has no friends so he didn't know the word

I don't know when the door was made, nerd.

Read a fucking book what are you shit posting here for if you haven’t even read Tolkien kys

but lord of the rings is gay

Does Legolas dislike hobbits?

Learn english

Wrong Legolas says “you have my bow” to Frodo.

Pretty cute desu

I suppose I'll spoonfeed you

Gandalf is a (Maiar demigod/angel) selected by the higher ups to guide middle earth. He picked a form that they could all relate to (A wise old wizard). He's basically on the same level as Sauron but his form bars him from using his true strength, while Sauron is completely unchained, so he has to try a little harder

Speaking of which, if all the Istari took the form of wizards, is it possible to be a wizard in LotR without being an Istari?

>to do learn
When did Balki from Perfect Strangers star posting here

He is autistic and doesn't know how to interject.

Yes. Tom Bombadil and Beorn were some examples. Also the elvish wizards and witches.

>Gandalf
>human

U wot m8?

>gandalf
>a human
Pick one.

>Tom Bombadil

also do characters like Beorn and Galadriel really count as wizards?

>while Sauron is completely unchained
while technically correct, Sauron already poured his magic and power to the one ring and to his many servants, so he's a lot less powerful than he should be originally

still, you're right gandalf is not on par with him

Elves have some crazy crafting skills that approach wizardlyness imbued in items but not really.

They can cast spells and commune with animals. Why not. Maybe they don’t have as many skill trees unlocked or perks but they are at least speced at specific magiks

>while Sauron is completely unchained but also very dumb and irresponsible

fixed

dumb nigga tried to have a werewolf island

Why did a door to a dwarven mine need an elvish password?

did you just assume his language skills?

idk

Beorn is just sorta a dude who can become a bear

What's defined as a wizard isn't explicitly ever explained so far as I know, but there are lines that some traditions of either humans pretending to perform magic or actually doing it existed
Like for example that Gandalf was thought to be a "conjurer of tricks" and that Sauron as the Necromancer of Dol Guldur was thought to be a human sorcerer iirc

No, Beorn is a bear that learned disguise feat and elves don't do shit except make magic artifacts and that dragonball fight from the hobbit movie was horse shit

Accessibility laws

I find it hard to believe that Gandalf could read Elvish, knew the spoken Elvish word for friend, but didn't think to say it until Frodo mentioned it

it was a door for elf visitors because they used to be buds

Eowyn summoned a flash flood.

inb4 Gandalf did it. Gandalf specifically says he just made the horse shapes in the water

Why couldn't Aragorn bring his horse into the mines? A horse would've been useful

I meant Arwen

oh yeah I completely forgot she did that

not a lot of good examples of characters just straight up using spells

Not enough seed to feed

Sauron taught some Black Numenoreans magic and the two blue wizards may have gone off to create magical cults, but it's rare.

Arwen didn't make the flood. That was Elrond.

it was taboo

>Eowyn
Arwen didn't even carry Frodo to Rivendell in the book, it was Glorfindel and so far as I remember he didn't summon the flood either

In the lore elvish magic is related to being able to commune with nature and make it do your biddin.

>human

Nice pull

Attached: 12A169AB-BD14-4B25-8D8D-01CC5C0D46C3.jpg (550x633, 34K)

Why couldn’t they create infinite horses?

why the fuck did he waste his time making horsies in the water

Why didn't aragorn distract the mouth of sauron with a dance off?

Just dabbing on the Nazgul shitters

It was Glorfindel who came to get Frodo, but in the book Frodo rode his own horse, and even had enough strength to point a sword at the Nazgul when they were at the ford.

Getting Elf pussy with his smoke rings and water horsies

And why would I want them
?

was frodo really gay?

>"Ennyn Durin Aran Moria. Pedo Mellon a Minno. Im Narvi hain echant. Celebrimbor o Eregion teithant i thiw hin."
>if Gandalf had just read the inscription instead of translating it he'd be in

If you fuck the mouth of sauron, could you argue that sauron gave you a bj?

No gays dont exist in based lotr

>Pedo Mellon a Minno
>Mellon
yes you're right. the other 2 sentences werent in the film

Kill you"reself

There's a point in the Hobbit movies that I have no memory if its in the book or not, but Saruman brushes off the Gandalf's report of the necromancer (which turns out to be Sauron) as just some random guy dabbling in dark magic.

Because Legolas only spoke Sindarin and likely knew the moon door would only respond to the more ancient Quenya.

What's a qrd

>pasty wh*Te incel nerd losers arguing about lord of the rings

Attached: onions.gif (224x233, 897K)

"quick run down"

you fuck

Why do you even try?

no one is really fighting

we're definitely discussing shit like what the qualifications for being a wizard are though so your image still applies

Nice fishlight

Why didn't they name him Gayndalf?

>Gandalf, a human

Attached: 5645343.jpg (400x399, 24K)

fucking lol'd

Thank you for answering me and not calling me retard

Retard

The thing that bothers me the most isn’t even the absurdity of a Wizard, elf and a dwarve between them not figuring out the way into the mine, but the fact that it’s so easy to get into Moria if you know a single word.

Considering a hobbit who’s never left the shire managed to figure it out you’d think there would be a lot of potential people who could sneak into Moria given half a chance.

Seems like a massive vulnerability in terms of security, very un dwarve like. It’s like Tolkien needed a way to get the fellowship into the mines and retcon’d a magical door when traditionally speaking dwarves would never do such a thing.

Is there more backstory to this door I’m unaware of?

Good jaw.

Attached: lord of the rings cast.jpg (1280x853, 258K)

moria was a large city, not some top-secret hidden mine. I think it's implied in the book that the dwarves had control over the water levels of the lake next to the entrance. so most of the time the door would be beneath water and only drained when elven traders were expected.

the back-door was specifically built for allowing access to elven trading, so dwarven greed compromising security seems very fitting to me.

.>this was 30 years ago
WHAT THE FUCKKKK

It wasn't that big of an entry way into a pretty tight entrance hall, in any age Moria was full of dwarves it would have been so easily defensible it wouldn't have been any kind of real security threat
Plus what said

Why the fuck is this movie being discussed every fucking day 25 years after it premiered?

Because it, and the writings it is based on, are really good you actual fucking pleb.

Now fuck off.

No.

Network adminstrator policy. It also had to contain at least one special character and one number and one upper case letter.

Go back to blackedposting faggot

No the water level was lower. The Watcher then proceeded to dam the stream, creating a lake. Even Gandalf was surprised by the height of the water.

>Watching Lord of the Capeshit in the first place

Get a girlfriend already you turbovirgin.

Tolkien film coming up too.

Attached: Tolkien 2019.jpg (2048x1080, 409K)

Why didn't the eagles just fly them to lonely mountain?

It seems to be security through obscurity: the door was invisible most of the time, and could only maybe be opened by people who know elvish. Of course, after the fall of Khazad-dûm, sneaking in to Moria would generally mean getting shanked by goblins.

>t. tax collector

t. fatass nonwhite incel

No problem you fucking retard LOL

legolas is a mirkwood elves and they are pretty retarded

Who buried the Balrog?
Do they come out of the Earth like Uruk-Hai?

Wouldn't there be multiple elf languages?

Either it was buried in the War of Wrath, or it went deep underground to hide from the Valar.

the last great movie in history

Who are the smart elves?

what about some of the nazghul?
weren't some of them considered wizards? foremost the witchking?

those that saw the light of the trees of valinor, those that went to the west and then came back
Gil galad, galadriel, his husband, elrond, glorfindel...
the elves of mirkwood never left middle earth, they arent enlighted

there are/were but some got baned by the elves themselves

the nazguls were men that got traped by the rings, they gained inmortality and some witchcraft powers but they were still slaves, Sauron use to make them suck his cock in Barad Dur

Teleri-shits, what can you expect?

but weren't they considered wizzies even BEFORE they turned nazghul? maybe alchemists or some lower kind or ritual-seekers in their attempts to gain more power.

the necromancer at first was a man wizard originally
anyway I never really liked the lotr lore when it was about ainurs and maiars
the istari being just powerful humans wouldve been better

no, they were kings or lords of men, thats why the Easterling follow Sauron, their kings got enslaved when they got the ring as a gift
there shouldve been nazgul elves and nazgul dwarfs but the rings never affected them that way

disapointing when you learn that sauron was a lesser god and that in the western continent there could be thirty dudes more powerful than him that decide not to act because they may destroy some mountain

nah, the istari being angels is way better.
I just wonder why Radagast was such a fuckup, though. He had a mission, just like the others, and while Gandalf / Saruman did something about it (the 2 blue dudes wdk), Radagast seemed to just fuck around in the woods with Sonic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CNCzRa7TofY

>Gandalf, a human

Attached: 1547594404293.jpg (746x500, 38K)

>tfw no lotr stream to get drunk to

in the movies they never say he's not a human, give the guy a break
and btw it's fucking stupid
oh Gandalf and saruman are as powerful as sauron cause they are angels in human form but they can't use their full power because the valars did it once and for some reason they sink like a third of middle earth

Manwe probably thought it would be best to support middleearth through advise not solving their shit for them. Or they were still salty about the whole Numenorian's bitch-moves against Eru.

Can one read the Silmarillion without the LotR? Love the movies but never read the books, mostly because I don't like reading, but always wanted to know more about middle earth. In the end the gist of the books is still in the movies.

>>Gandalf, a human

Attached: 1551186298958.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

it's shorter than one book of lotr and it's separated so you can just read chapters

Fëanor, that nigga knew what was what

WHERE THERES A WHIP
THERES A WAY

"Based!"

Attached: isildur-f845cbd2-597d-499f-b656-87f0e756e21-resize-750.jpg (500x215, 10K)

Always wondered but how accepting are elves? Elrond didn't seem to have a problem letting a stranger, Bilbo, live in Rivendell. As long as you weren't a douche could have anyone just go there and ask to live there?

well, apparently his love interest got hobbit'd in the newest movies

FUCK THE TELERI
FUCK THE BOATS
FUCK THE VALAR
FUCK OFF ERU
AND FUCK MORGOTH (formerly Melkor)

Attached: bestboy.jpg (349x422, 42K)

Luthien is kind of wizard, but she's half-maiar thought.

biggest jerks in middle earth without counting evil beings?
feanor>>>saruman>>isildur>>>thranduil>>>Grima>>denethor>>elrond

>powerful as Sauron
Yeah, except it's not DBZ, fuck off with this power level wankery, it's not how Lotr works

by that time they were all more than a thousand year old so they didn't care,
but they wouldn't let you in back then when they had 40 year old loli elfs runing around, for obvious reasons

it's not? what about valar being above maiar and the valars destroying half a continent, thats very dbz

you're the fuck, trying to reduce everything down to three letters like you're on god damn reddit, your gay ass "bae dae wtf til" shit, USE WORDS, YOU STUPID FUCK

what was the problem with feanor killing Elves, dont they respawn in the hall of mandos?

Bilbo wasn't a stranger, he was a friend.
He and Elrond got acquainted when Bilbo and the Dwarves stayed a few weeks there on their way to the Lonely Mountain, and a few more on his trip back.
They were permitted because Gandalf was vouching for them.
He was allowed to stay again because he is an elf-friend.

>40 year old loli elfs
Try 15-20, remember that 33 is to a hobbit what 18 is to us.

Because 1, the only person to have been killed in Valinor was Feanor's father just a few hours earlier, and Two, it was a kinslaying. The first of a few, I recall.

in the books I think it's Merry who asks what is meant by "Speak, friend, and enter" and then Gandalf figures it out.

but at 20 they still looked like lolis right? what was the aoc in middle earth, isn't a bit problematic to have people mentally mature but that still look like children?

>hackson

So he could see some giant horse cock

>40 year old lolis

Lol

It's not, not how "power" works

>Gimli is literally the tallest one there

Attached: 1440895088715.jpg (320x240, 12K)

also, Elrond was part human.
and Elrond was also (tiny) part Maia which could explain the flood. Or maybe Rivendell had dams or something.

hahaha you can see him giving billy boyd the eyes there, pretty cute desu.
if you don't know, he admits to having a crush on him basically, during an interview in the extended edition.
youtu.be/m8XZ6KxE30I?t=202

>destroying beleriand when angband wasn't tthere
valars are worse than sauron

The Balrog went to hide after their shit got rekt in the war.

Underrated post

didn't he use the ring?

He could be wrong elf. Like, another nation of elves. Because he was tranduilian and the word was noldor. Amirite?

very accepting but the taxes were too high for all visitors, notice that you never see an elf working

Tolkien is a hack and only dicklet virgins think otherwise

GET THIS MAN A RETINUE!

Attached: zKoRGY.gif (640x360, 2.96M)

did dwarfs had night vision? They had to if they lived in caves

Elves have privilege + power therefore a hobbit can't discriminate against them.

forgot about that! You're right, most likely Elrond used his ring to control the flood.

He's not even looking at him you literal faggot.. looks like he's looking someone to the right of the cameraman.

Too bad Hackson never even show us one stance in wich the rings did anything, it wouldn't even be that dificult to show elrond with a glowing ring but nope, arwen had to do it all, even had the need to make erowyn fight in the helms deep to fill the badass women quota even if she had already her moment of glory planed in the return of the king by defeating the witch king

I hate that they cut Frodo's line
>By Elbereth and Lúthien the Fair you shall have neither the Ring nor me!
Instead he's just knocked out and Arwen saves the day.
In the books it's so satisfying when Tolkien lets the tiny hobbits show bravery.

Radagast was instrumental as its heavily implied he got Gwaihir to rescue Gandalf from Orthanc.

Pretty sure the Witch King of Angmar was always associated with Sorcery, whether his own magic or he just wields magic through Saurons influence I cannot say.

The home of the Nazgul is called Minas Morgul meaning "Tower of Dark sorcery". so the Witch King and the Nazgul are associated with dark Magic, the origin of this power is probably just Saurons Maia power though which he wields through them.

Bilbo was an established Elf friend, though Bilbo may not have known it. Gandalf and Elrond would have understood the geograpahical vulnerability of Rivendell and the threat posed by Sauron in Dol Guldur and a possible alliance with Smaug. Bilbo somewhat single handedly brought about the destruction of Smaug and the establishment of a friendly faction in the north east, ultimately leading to Sauron being forced south. Also he helped broker a peace between the Murkwood Elves, Dwarves and men in the area. He was basically a hero to elves and dwarves by the time of LoTR.

Hall of mandos is a big deal they can spend a long time there before being respawned in Valinor potentially. Also the final fate of the dead is irrelevent to the principle of the act of kinslaying and sullying the lands of paradise with the blood of the innocent dead.

Its like saying that the murder of Abel by Cain doesn't matter to the Christian/Jewish meta because he just goes to heaven anyway. Both examples are parables for rebellion against God being the ultimate evil and leading to further evil.

No. Though they give each other a curt nod when Frodo sees Legolas is still alive at the end of RoTK. In fact when I think about it, the only characters Legolas ever interacts with are Aragorn, Gimli and under the pretence of an argument, Boromir.

That was glorfindel you retard. And it was basically a magic trap set up Incase Baddies tried to get to close to rivendel. That’s why he takes them there

Goblins and orcs also don’t speak elvish the way most other races refuse or can’t even speak the black tongue.

Orcs weren’t brainlets and are mechanized and crafty. But solving a riddle in an ancient elvish quenya language is like you solving a riddle in Latin.

Better to read it first imo

This was 2003 mate nobody wanted women heroes. Arwen just need screen time for the love story with Aragorn to make sense to women

It was Elrond using his ring.

>that gif and filename

Attached: 14542940203548.png (160x189, 33K)

he was doing his mission from his point of view. he focused himelf on protecting the nature. Yavanna basically used her position to put Radagast on the crew and told him to take care of plants and animals in ME

The Witch King only became known as the witch king during the fall of Arnor, when he, already as Nazgul, conquered the kingdom of Angmar and destroyed the other kingdoms of Arnor

Thinking about it, there's a single talking exchange between Legolas and the hobbits? Besides you have my bow at Rivendel.

Legolas wasn't a person

He tells Pippin that lembas is enough to feed the stomach of a grown man.

Just that? I don't remember anything else.

You mean Dwarf’d

why didn't Gimli know the password to his friends house

why did dwarves use elven words for their secret door

GodDamn lotr lore is garbage

>Though they give each other a curt nod when Frodo sees Legolas is still alive at the end of RoTK

This is by far the funniest moment in RotK. Frodo says everyone's name out loud except Legolas' which makes it look like he forgot his name,

Attached: 1516998031816.png (500x888, 228K)

>why did dwarves use elven words for their secret door

The door was used as a portal for trading routes when Elves lived in the valley outside the west entrance of Moria. The dwarves of Moria had a great relationship with them and if I remember correctly they had a hand in either creating or enchanting the door.

Where did the fellowship poo in the mines? Did middle earth have toilets? What did they clean their bumholes with? Was that what the lembas bread leaves were for? Did they ever wash their clothes? Did they wank at night? Was Frodo a virgin? Why did Aragorn reject perfectly good pussy? Was he gay? There's no way a man would deny pussy in medieval times. Did Gandalf have a penis? Do elves have pubes? Is bum sex allowed in middle earth? Are there gays? Can humans fuck hobbits and have halfbreeds? What happens to the halfbreeds are they thrown off cliffs? Is cum white in middle earth? Do dragons poo? Are there Asians in middle Earth? Do people eat poo? How many bumholes do elves have?

Attached: 1548144544089.jpg (880x900, 104K)

they wiped with gimli's beard. he's a bro like that

Just to add to that, the ring now has the power of "enhancing" various races based on their properties. Hobbits go invisibile because they're sneaky, orc's become taller because they're warriors, humans get leadership buffs, Sauron I believe gets some powers seen in Lord of the Rings as he was the "Lord" of the riing at that time so necromancy and omnniscience

>Where did the fellowship poo in the mines?
On the ground
>Did middle earth have toilets?
No
>What did they clean their bumholes with?
Their hands
>Was that what the lembas bread leaves were for?
No
>Did they ever wash their clothes?
Yes
>Did they wank at night?
Yes
>Was Frodo a virgin?
Yes
>Why did Aragorn reject perfectly good pussy?
Probably gay
>Was he gay?
Probably
>There's no way a man would deny pussy in medieval times.
Indeed
>Did Gandalf have a penis?
Yes
>Do elves have pubes?
No
>Is bum sex allowed in middle earth?
No
>Are there gays?
Yes
>Can humans fuck hobbits and have halfbreeds?
Yes
>What happens to the halfbreeds are they thrown off cliffs?
Nobody wants to fuck hobbits
>Is cum white in middle earth?
Yes
>Do dragons poo?
Yes
>Are there Asians in middle Earth?
Arabs
>Do people eat poo?
Probably
>How many bumholes do elves have?

>Just to add to that, the ring now has the power of "enhancing" various races based on their properties. Hobbits go invisibile because they're sneaky, orc's become taller because they're warriors, humans get leadership buffs, Sauron I believe gets some powers seen in Lord of the Rings as he was the "Lord" of the riing at that time so necromancy and omnniscience

Is this bait? Anyone goes invisible when they put on the ring, you see Isildur use it in the extended cut to escape the orc attack. The ring turns people too weak to weild the ring invisible because it actually pulls them into the wraith realm. Just having the ring in your possession can also give you delusions of grandeur and greater powers of leadership but ultimately to seduce the bearer and lead them acts of folly that will eventually destroy them and help bring the ring back to Sauron.

which actually made it easier for them to film since he scaled perfectly with hobbits so they could do their scenes together

No, it wasn't bait, and I'm terribly embarrassed to be wrong.

Thanks

Why the fuck not.

>man who plays tree is tall
what did you expect?

Did Haleth, son of Hama, survive the seige of Helm's deep or was he slaughtered by Uruk'hai?

Attached: httteldar2.jpg (418x408, 33K)

we see him die in the film, op

Attached: feanor did nothing wrong.png (813x520, 42K)

Literally elfplaining

>conquered the kingdom of Angmar
Founded, not conquered

Feanor, unironically.

>lol you don't even know every bit of trivia about this shitty piece of genre fiction go read a book or something
Yikes. I don't even know the rules of Quiddich. Time to end myself.

if frodo had a brother they would call him brodo

Attached: f43b33d9e9811a5f66ac95be0009214f.jpg (235x282, 10K)

Which was for the most part made up for the movies.
The hobbit movies so very loosely follow the book.
They take a segment that took three chapters long, mirkwood, and give it 15 minutes of screen time
Fuck the hobbit movies

Real shit, doesn’t Legolas speak a different dialect of elven than the one on the door?

Ummm sweetie Gandalf isn't a human just because he looks like it. Check your privilege

No it would be frobro

probably

If Frodo invented a tasty frozen treat more sour than ice cream he would call it FroYo

Sindarin should be his dialect actually, since he's descended from Sindar elves.

Nope, they open it with the Sindarin word for friend.

alright alright
it could be frobro also

>TM

Checked.

I believe Legolas speaks a dialect of SIndarin with some Silvan words in it. The most popular and widely spoken Elvish languages in the Third Age were SIndarin and Quenya, having some grammatical differences bteween each other but sharing a vast amount of words since they both have Eldarin as their ancestor tongue.

Why did the door say “Moria” if the dwarves called it Khazad-dûm?

dwarf language special and reserved mainly for dwarves

Same reason there's a lot of signs in Arabic in Sweden.

Gandalf is literally older than any elf and learned the language they speak directly from their creator.

it's literally the perfect trilogy of movies ever

oh sweety

Attached: the-hobbit-7.jpg (800x380, 163K)

if he was a brother they would call him Afrodo

If Frodo is ever asked a question that should be responded to in the negative he would say frono

If he were good at what he were doing, they'd call him Prodo.

Can we now get over the Eagle autism, please?

Attached: 1546017046786.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

>Great Eagles take orders from them anyway

No, it's just Gandalf is friends with them, and every now and then he can ask a favor.
But they won't agree to just do a suicide mission against beings more powerful than them.

tolkien explained necromancy in some of his notes or whatever

basically when elves die their spirit is summoned back to valinor to be reincarnated and live there. but the invitation can be rejected, and some elves, usually angry butthurt ones, say "fuck that" and stay in middle earth as wraiths without form. necromancy involves trying to bind said wraiths to your service, and was taught to humans by sauron, but it's pretty dangerous because ghosts are hungry for new bodies of their own and will likely try to possess you if they get the chance. it's never confirmed but the barrow-wights may have been such spirits.

other human (numenorean) sorcerers include the mouth of sauron and the witch-king, but these both got their power from sauron. beorn also had magic powers but since these were passed to his children it's probably more of a bloodline thing than something he learned.

>lotr retards get bothered by the eagles joke when it was already explained in the hobbit

Attached: 1547146826480.jpg (928x1030, 198K)

Is Radagast the true hero of Middle Earth?

where did the dwarves lived anyway (the ones who were still alive)? in lotr they were all dead (?) and in the hobbit they just arrived out of the blue in their rams and warthogs

In mines.
Moria was one of them.

wrong

Attached: dildo faggins 2.jpg (400x286, 40K)

>Gandalf, a human

Attached: 1470689792468.jpg (288x317, 15K)

Great Eagles are free as the wind. they are just besties with Gandalf.

there are plenty of dwarfs on Erebor and other mines

>gandalf, a human
dude gtfo

regarding the lotr trilogy, did they not mention any other mines in the books other than moria? one gets the impression that gimli is the last dwarf alive.
even in the hobbit we only see the erebor's 12 and after some time, thorin's cousin and his company

>befriends a dwarf
>spurns midgets
he at least has some taste

>

then why do the eagles absolutely wipe the floor with nazguls during the last battle?

how did the hobbits protect the Shire?

I'm assuming roving gangs would come by from time to time to fuck with them but they didn't even look like they had a police force

Gandalf was smoking a lot of pipeweed and thought it would be cool

Gandalf isn't human.

Attached: 1433714285788s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

to show that the good guys are winning,same reason why orcs wipe the floor with gondorians

with stones

What is this screenshot from?

they invented golf by some hobbit clubbing the head of a gob and it landed in a hole

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Thanks, user!

>speak, fren, and enter.
>fren

>sauron
>sauronman

genius

Attached: wojak.jpg (210x230, 8K)

Frodo and Legolas weren't as close as they were with the rest of the fellowship.

This pic screams early 2000's, good God.

P r o b o

Attached: IMG_Tokyo_20190227_141833_processed.jpg (1772x1015, 111K)

Speaking Elvish languages is unpleasant to Orcs so that helps.

kek; was expecting this

>Makes a special secret entrance for a completely different race
>His own cousin doesn't know a way in

Attached: 1505686364275.jpg (556x616, 43K)

just like you know how many words for "friends" there are in Elvish, and what's the fitting one

Attached: 1538937529839-0.jpg (322x356, 13K)