Charles Bronson General

What is your favorite Charles Bronson movie? Rank the Death Wish films. Name the celebrity you would most like Charles Bronson to assassinate.

Attached: vlcsnap-00375.png (1920x1080, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBiXTVLhuy8
youtu.be/XEqA84R0lYU
youtube.com/watch?v=ONhA915mkSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That guy in op's pic is that odd looking bronson lookalike from the Balkans or something?
Anyway:
>Fav Bronson movie
Not counting Death Wish Films, I would say Murphy's Law or Ten To Midnight.
>Death Wish ranking
Funnily enough, it's natural order equals its quality. 1-2-3 are god tier. 4 is cool but too much on that Canon cheesiness (that really 80s cheesiness)
5 is mediocre. Has a point because it's villian is like some sort of discount Jack Nicholson, but nothing redeemable about it. Very canadian-produced b-movie

Spot on. I totally agree. Death Wish 1, 2, and 3 in that order. I can take or leave the others.

>1-2-3 are god tier. 4 is cool but too much on that Canon cheesiness (that really 80s cheesiness)
you think 3 belongs in god tier? why?

2 is basically an improvement over 1 in some ways. 3 though?

>I can take or leave the others.
>no cannoli death kino

Attached: 24348089291384817047.png (546x400, 163K)

I don't remember which death wish it was, 3 or 4, but there was a scene where he's on a date with a woman and goes in a building to get something while she's sitting in the car and when he walks out the car starts rolling down a hill and crashes into a wall and explodes
it wasn't supposed to be funny but it made me laugh so hard it made the movie for me

>no Dirty Dozen
>no Once Upon a Time in the West

why are you leaving out these essential Bronson kinos?

Attached: lee-marvin-charles-bronson-the-dirty-dozen-1967-BP97JJ[1].jpg (1300x982, 159K)

I refrained from mentioning The Mechanic because I believe it's already well known and maybe saying those two could make some user consider watching them. Murphy's Law is badass and delivers, and 10 to midnight is a really cool slasher.
How's that other Bronson movie in wich hr's against japanese pedos in L.A, khinjite: forbidden in the west was it's name?
And yeah, Death Wish 1 to 3 are really great. 1 is a classic, takes its time and is gritty, it's really good. 2 is cool and moderately exploitation-y, wich is good (that scene with Bronson saying to a thug wearing a cross "Do you believe in god? Well... You're gonna meet him" and then he shoots the thug and... It's actually pretty fucking brutal, more in the gritty sense and less in the glorifying violence sense)
3 is pure balls to the wall. No irony on here, its pure exploitation and I love it.

Again, 4 is not bad, but aesthethically and plot wise its a little 80s cheesy action movie sense, know what i mean? Almost like a tv movie

Totally unrelated, but have you seen 52 pickup? One of the very few actually good Cannon films, directed by John Frankenheimer

Have you seen the trailer for the new Charles Bronson movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=yBiXTVLhuy8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

This is really the only right answer.

Attached: charles-bronson.jpg (1000x600, 56K)

He's not a total main character in those. If not, I would have said The Great Escape too
Great scene. Also liked how he killed that guy with a remote soccer ball
I unironically love 3. A product so violent but that also retains some artistic intention, that atleast tries unlike 4 wich feels like its directed by a robot that conglomarates all 80s trends, well i think it totally deserves that rating

Already seen this great cumback film

3 is pretty silly though, user. i'm sorry but it is.
>boiled cabbage

For me personally, I'd most like to see him assassinate the Kardashians for their crimes against humanity or my neighbors for having annoying attitudes

Yeah, not gonna argue with you. But shit, man, it becomes so over the top, and not in a cartoony sense: we're talking about bronson killing an unarmed thug who's running from him, and the whole hood cheering at that, we're talking about bronson mowing down thugs with a machine gun in clear daylight, it has a special merit going so balls to the wall

>The Giggler

quads checked

>Wife and Daughter brutally raped. Wife dies of injuries
>Daughter mentally fucked up from the experience, gets gang raped AGAIN and throws herself onto a spiked fence.
>Paul hooks up with a much younger woman who wants to fuck his brains out, gets knocked out and the car brakes released by thugs and crashes into another car exploding (Bronson's emotionless expression kills me every time)
>Years later Paul hooks up with another woman who has a Daughter from a previous marriage, things are going well. Daughter overdoses on some bad shit and the mother is blown away by a mac-10 right in front of him.
>Again. Getting his life on track, girlfriend's boss disfigures her and later kills her in their home. Daughter almost ends up in the custody of the ex-husband where he most certainly wanted to fuck her. Daughter will no doubt have some mental problems later in life.
Paul Kersey was never meant to be happy, he's like Guts.

genuinely based post

Attached: 4a1e8feaa304485c06090148b2e06b94.jpg (315x403, 25K)

he was in the great escape
OK movie

Attached: wink_deathwish.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Death Wish 3 and 4 are underrated

Attached: death wish 4 death.gif (500x322, 935K)

>What is your favorite Charles Bronson movie?
Death Wish or Breakheart pass

>Rank the Death Wish films.
1>3>2>4>5

Bronson was the manliest man that ever lived.

youtu.be/XEqA84R0lYU

well he was king of Mandom.

10 To Midnight is p.good
youtube.com/watch?v=ONhA915mkSI

>What is your favorite Charles Bronson movie?
Death Wish 3.

It's just so amazingly over the top. I'd like to think that's what's happening in America in the same continuity as the first Mad Max movie.

I choose to believe this now as well user

Attached: death wish 3.webm (640x356, 588K)

I thought you guys might like this. I found it at my local comicon.

Attached: Bronson.jpg (777x1600, 123K)

Pretty rad.

would hang on wall/10

Yeah, I really like this artist and had to have it when I saw it. There isn't enough Bronson appreciation out there.