Character is a professinonal driver

>character is a professinonal driver
>can't park
>drives an auto

Attached: wut.jpg (1088x487, 45K)

>getaway driver
>doesn't look like he can get away from anything

>how close the black car is to the silver car

Attached: 1353389745553.jpg (1035x1070, 129K)

based colourblind user

>black

Watever, grey car, who gives a shit retard

red

it's red

Only tryhards drive manual

*maroon

midnight blue you fucking eyelet

Attached: i419432[1].jpg (960x408, 52K)

>he can move when he has to

auburn

>calling a car "an auto"
when will mexicans leave

>black car
>black

Attached: 8gLb0QTzjjy2Z9tpe3koTc3AXRD.jpg (1000x1500, 104K)

Should I watch this, BR2049 or First Man tonight?

>If I remember correctly, they were all automatics. You really couldn’t get them to do anything. The minute you started doing anything tricky with them – spins, slides, drifting – the traction control would start shutting everything down.”
>The traction control is meant to keep the average Mustang GT driver from scaring himself and others too badly with its stock 412 horsepower.
>“We really didn’t do anything to them,” Mr. Prescott said of the corral of movie Mustangs. “We didn’t have the time, or the budget.”
>So, how did the movie-makers ultimately get the Mustang to perform “bootleg” 180 turns, and other cinematic magic, as shown in the final cut of the film?“Somebody finally told us if we held the traction control button down for six seconds, we could get it to turn off,” Mr. Prescott said.
holy fuck what a bunch of retards. no wonder that biggest action scene was so short.

Attached: 1523148754683.png (458x321, 13K)

This.

Worst movie ever

It's not midnight blue either

Attached: nice.jpg (450x320, 68K)

sauce

First Goose

All three at the same time. I'll even tell you to add Only God Forgives into the list as well.

Will do.
I've got that as well of course, but I don't feel like watching either that or place beyond the pines tonight.

Nope but close like everything from Refn

just look at the filename her name is 8gLb0QTzjjy2Z9tpe3koTc3AXRD. jesus christ newfags are helpless