I just marathoned this screenshot of Mewtwo from the Detective Pokémon movie. What did I think of it?

I just marathoned this screenshot of Mewtwo from the Detective Pokémon movie. What did I think of it?

Attached: DE063AAB-B013-4BA3-A766-1A284311A976.jpg (2048x852, 1.2M)

Mewtwo formerly Mew

mew2 more like choo choo

Who is the voice actor?

Melissa McCarthy

>that face
There is no possible way that's not Bill Nighy

Idris Elba

You can't "marathon" a screenshot you fucking dumbass.

Since when is mewtwo the size of a skyscraper?

watch me

Since Legendary started making Godzilla movies

It’s a really small skyscraper

Really?

They coexist actually

I just did

I hate you

Is my favorite going to be in the movie?

Attached: 1551219585018.jpg (900x914, 89K)

Isn't mewtwo a clone of mew, my Pokemon lore is rusty

not with that attitude

Yes. A genetically modified one.

Dani de Vito

How do anons see this and not shudder at the demonic subtext? I'm not saying demons are real, but we know evil people are real, we know deep perversion exists in Hollywood, we know some in Holywood genuinely trace their roots back to Canaanite mystery schools of Babylon, pagan child sacrifice etc. I'm not saying they are descendents only that they have a shady affinity.

This image, please study it for a minute. This is not Ghostbusters' ghosts. Or Harry Potter. Or Men in Black cryptozoology. Pokemon is only a facade for this image. This is a faun, a slippery nude sexless yet lascivious entity exposing itself to child audiences while parents sit beside them, not protecting but encouraging their interest! As this pink hued, dual horned throbbing purple appendage imp of perversion lays waste to a metropolis, the old world obliterating the new, in hellish torture. It recalls 9/11. I'm sincere.

Anons you have to understand, an image has multi layers. Advertising industry knew this for ages. Century of the Self. Bernays. This delivery is more wicked though. This has the blasphemous religious whiff of pseudoprophecy, of child corruption, this has an undercurrent of deceptive self-satisfaction, because those reponsible know how to push their images right to the brink of questionableness, so they can wave back teasingly, mockingly at those few anons here who CAN SEE their agenda.

Please reconsider this image. Consider what you're looking at outside the context of Pokemon. Because Pokemon is merely an enticing vessel, a Trojan Horse, to stow seeds of our destruction. Bless you all in 2019!

Attached: 1551151334992.jpg (988x1312, 642K)

It's pretty tough, but doable. I tried with this one but couldn't get into it

>lascivious
do you want to fuck it that hard? back to facebook, nana

DO YA FEAAH DEAATH JACK SPARRAAH?

Attached: Jones_confronting_shipwreaked_pirate.png (638x267, 212K)

I'm really hoping for some spooky ghost pokemon.

Attached: ghosts.jpg (600x454, 41K)

wheres the penis

Not an argument, Jared.

Does anybody still play Pokemon GO?

He's already voiced the next two sequels, too

Attached: 6th-annual-toscar-awards.jpg (300x300, 13K)

From what I heard. Over 100 million people still play it. So yeah, I'd say so. I still play it, that's for sure. Trying to get my perfect Smeargle right now.

ATTENTION

Real snorlax hours have commenced, sleepiness and happy dreams be upon us all bros

Attached: 1551201901556.png (661x556, 430K)

>Looks worse than the cartoon Mewtwo
>Looks worse than the smash bros Mewtwo
You guys do realize Mewtwo is going to have like 30 seconds of screen time, right? They'll completely destroy the Mewtwo character for some obnoxious fan service. Because DAE remember Mewtwo??? XDDD

it looks like an aborted fetus

My wife's son and I marathoned it this morning.

would you?

Mewtwo has no fucking character. Anything they do with him would be an upgrade.

Only zoomers say "marathoned"

Cringe on a cross, man.

Wrong, zoomers say "binge watched" newfaggot.

Just marathoned this post, what did I think of it?

>Mewtwo has no fucking character
Confirmed for never having watched the first pokemon movie

>You guys do realize Mewtwo is going to have like 30 seconds of screen time, right?
Idiot

>pokemon lore is rusty
Literally the base of the first and best pokemon movie. Gtfo roastie zoomer. If you don’t even know this you don’t derserve to say you like pokemon

>no homeless person snuggling up to him for his warmth

Yeah for real the voice actor did amazing, his story is great. I felt bad for him and mad. First movie is fucking kino

No gyarados, no watch

Mew was a fucking nazi trying to kill humans. He wanted a pure pokemonostate.
He was banished in ancient times for this. Exiled to remote regions of the pokearth.

Team rocket kidnapped a little girl he bonded with after giving up his pokemonostate dream.

He was trapped and they created mewtwo.
Who then did basically the same thing. Mew and the now dead little girl bonded as one.

Mew ended up having to fight mewtwo. The sum of his bonded human and himself. Because of his original hate for humans. That fed mewtwo.
He overstepped and really showed how awful his own power was when he stone'd ash.

It really is an awful tragedy up to that point.
Its good however that mew and mewtwo both learned the errors of their way. Mewtwo went on with his hybrids and clones to live on their own and welcoming humans. Mew went back to his remote regions as their protectors. But both learned to judge humans based on how they treat pokemon. The only reliable way to tell if someone is bad or not to them.

Attached: 2e8syk.jpg (840x739, 49K)

Not memeing, it's very likely to be Bill Nighy.

yeah but you'll never see him lafhwalfalhwfalh

very funny man, thanks for this

Attached: 1551201588531.png (661x556, 457K)