Which show did Netflix rape harder, Arrested Development or Trailer Park Boys?

Which show did Netflix rape harder, Arrested Development or Trailer Park Boys?

Attached: EB353011-7C17-4AAB-A418-8B9113265A70.jpg (1300x869, 134K)

Arrested Development. Season 4, while it has good intentions, was fundamentally flawed by keeping the characters apart. And season 5 was shit. Trailer Park Boys had already gone downhill by season 6, so Netflix couldn't do much damage to it when they started with season 8.

should i keep watching trailer park boys? just finished s07

If you still like watching ricky being ricky, the show as a whole is not as good but it has its moments

Trailer Park Boys. AD already went to shit in season 3. Trailer Park Boys had already managed to end on the best possible high note. Netflix AD at least feels like the same show, even though it's not as good. Trailer Park Boys is unrecognizable, it has fallen so hard.

Watch "Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys" and be finished with it like Clattenburg intended.

I think Arrested Development raped itself with season 5.

Season 4 was fine to me but 5 felt really off.

this tbqh

Norm MacDonald Live (that netflix version was such shit compared to the original video podcast ones)

Trailer Park Boys is watchable up until whatever season Barb forms a girl gang with the tranny and the fat disgusting chick

Arrested Development because Trailer Park Boys was never good. There was nothing to rape.

What about countdown to liquor day?

You can't blame Netflix for TPB. Smith/Wells/Tremblay ran out of ideas 6 seasons ago and they're milking it because everything else they've tried has failed miserably. They probably couldn't afford to eat if they didn't keep doing it.

They have julian without a drink in tpb

Attached: DzP0wbSU0AAlRYr.jpg (250x250, 14K)

netflix did nothing wrong, the guy who came up with it (clattenburg) sold the show to the cast
don't know if the cast knows they aren't as good, or if they're just doing fan service for way more money than they ever made before

doesn't tremblay own a bunch of businesses in nova scotia?

it's not the same

That's when I stopped watching the show

That's why an animated season could work.

Please god no.

what about the other movie?

I don't know the whole canon. Just that the first movie doesn't count and SGTTBG was meant to be the end to the tv series.

That wasn’t a “what if” post, season 13 is animated.

It's gonna suck and not be funny, just like the live specials and road trip episodes.

It's animated because they wanted to recast Lahey and the only way to do it would be to do an animated show with a very near soundalike. Plus Randy's actor has complained about not being able to eat healthy cause he has to maintain his stomach, etc

Just re-watching Arrested Development.
Season 4 had the first unfunny episode.
Michael's second episode I think it was. The one where he meets Rebel.

Dudes had that gut for like 15 years now. The damage is already done. If he doesn't have a heart attack in the next 10 years I would be very surprised.

trailer park shit was always bad

AD season 4 was unironically kino before the remix butchered it. Seeing the family continuously screw each other over without even trying is a thing of beauty and has some of the highest peaks of the whole run. Season 5 is shaping up to be unbelievably underwhelming though.

Is it confirmed that the next season is a cartoon?

Yeah, I was so disappointed I haven't even watched all the episodes.

>Sadfacenolmao.jpeg

You should've stopped at season 6. 1-6, the Christmas special, the two movies and say goodnight to the bad guys are the only good parts of this show. Everything else is shit and season 8+ id just depressing because everyone looks like an old wrinkled cancer victim.

Season 7 is one of the best.

Countdown to liquor day is fantastic and a good end to the series.

What did you guys think of Community's season 6 on Yahoo?

I recently rewatched it and it was surprisingly enjoyable.

No.

Was the S6 final episode intended as the original end? It leaves everyone off in a really good place.

season 8 and everything after it definitely has a decline in quality but there is still some good episodes. season 10 is straight up dog shit though

I like s7 better as an ending. Swayze Express was a decent plotline, Julian and Rickie retire, and everyone else gets pretty happy endings and get satisfied with where they are in life. Only sad thing is Corey and Trevor being gone. S6 is weaker as ending, Sam kidnapping Randy just seems like a weak point to end on.

tpb stop being good in that episode when lahey tries to kill ricky

>Community's season 6 on Yahoo?
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Which one was that?

S4
Yeah that was peak-Lahey
>propane propaaane, time to start the gaaaaame

Attached: 1529207581382.png (986x797, 869K)

last episode of season 4, probably the same season when it peaked

It wasn’t worse than seasons 4 and 5.

Seasons 1-7 were kino the netflix seasons werent as good there def was alot of funny things that happen.I know this season is going to be animated so theyll prob still be on a drug trip.Mike smith said they already started season 14