Most powerful Marvel hero

>most powerful Marvel hero
>people literally can't stop saying how strong she is
>RT literally changes it's whole audience rating system to protect her from people saying they don't particularly want to see her film

Women.

Attached: 2019-02-26 17_43_52-Hello, we’re making some changes __ Rotten Tomatoes – Movie and TV News.png (1105x793, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brielarson/status/916072035268333568
youtube.com/watch?v=83yfSCE9XGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>due to our research

"research" they are full of shit

Attached: 8971011.jpg (801x534, 34K)

so how long until the audience score bites the dust?

So how much did they get paid by Disney

Once Captain Marvel comes out and Disney gets pissy again

Once the same thing happens to the audience score. Maybe your lead actress shouldn't go out of her way to shit on the series' primary audience

virgin rotten tomatoes vs Chad Metacritic

PO
*clap*
TTE
*clap*
RY

actually looking forward to the film coming out now to see what happen

was there anything official from RT that indicated this would happen? when IMDB killed the discussions they announced it like a month in advance

What are the chances they "revert" the "want to see" shit after Captain Marvel comes out? They're just doing this to hide the poor audience. Then after the whole thing blows over, they'll say "we listened to the fans".

Not that I am aware of, but isn't it terrifying how they don't even care about being subtle anymore? They don't have to. Before you had choices, now its a virtual (virtual) monopoly.

>powerful

Attached: unstable brie.png (603x570, 78K)

If Captain Marvel dips below 50% they’ll axe it, just like Netflix did for Amy Schumer

the entire chain of comments is gold tbqh
twitter.com/brielarson/status/916072035268333568

>pronounces it: pah-teh-ree
It's: pot-ter-ree

This is sad and corruption

Attached: 1431447649048.png (501x585, 2K)

They're getting shredded in the Facebook comments in every official trailer post I've seen. This movie is going to bomb.

amazed these pussies didnt do this earlier

uh, zero.

the entire point of RT is to collect adbux from movie marketing. If buying RT adspace looks bad to movie marketers, then RT ceases to exist.

why is the company owned by warner covering for disney's revenue?

It’s false flagging. False flagging everywhere. What’s to stop marketing bureaus from posting here for example? What’s to stop them from review bombing a movie, saying it was “””Russians””” and gain more free marketing and pity points?
Doing this is piss easy and not uncommon.

thats actually a pretty decent reason. I remember my boomer parents once pulled up a rotten tomatoes page and they thought the "want to see score" was what audiences thought of the movie

holy shit she responds like such a pathetic fucking idiot

"me? why is this on me?"
"you are discrediting my experience as a woman"
"you're saying I was asking for it!"

its like a programmed puppet

Yeah it’s not a very good metric to begin with. Having a simple numeral would have been better. Just a simple “1200 users wants to see this”. Done.

Warner has wanted to get rid of the audience rating for awhile. Doing it now hurts their competitor. Perfect timing

>Just a simple “1200 users wants to see this”. Done
Now you can just spam "Want to see" with bots and not see any negativity at all. It should have been removed completely

You inherited genes from retards who dont read.

Well yeah, was just trying to find a middle ground.

and you inherited everything from me because i fucked your mother

People's ability to see through the propaganda is outpacing the propagandists ability to conceal their social engineering efforts. Must be a frustrating time to be a Jew overlord.

based

I still dont understand how this garbage ever got popular in the first place

Just the stupid fucking meme name or something? Is that all it takes now?

She like most social justice warrior and "woke celebrities" is actually quite dumb.
That was like seeing a child arguing.

Never
Studios still pay for bot reviews

The want to see rating is just something to measure fanboy excitement and "hype".

They literally killed the hype for all their other movies to protect this turd. They fucked up good.

kek cant imagine disney is happy with this, want to see was a great source of free controversy

>they did it for her
That's a stretch
Makes more sense that they did it because they realized how easy it is to brigade their system thanks to oddly helpful incels this time around

they're trying to piggyback another big hit off of Thanos The Hand Of Fate.

>the mouse pulls the strings once again

the ride never ends

Metacritic doesn't even have a "want to watch rating"
So RT just upgraded that's all.

Attached: tywin.gif (500x270, 975K)

Im talking about rotten tomatoes

Shit ain't over yet tomatoes.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

The want to see feature was useless regardless of why it was removed

WB owns RT, braniac

the NPC meme was made for her.
Or the SJW phrases. Not sure if she just is good at utilizing them for her own advantage or she is a NPC

>we must create a network and help each other
women proceed to band together to bitch and moan, then do nothing to actually help one another when times are tough, because seeing another woman get more attention than them is super opposed to their core beliefs.

>WB owns RT, braniac
Not him but this is hilarious because the whole incel narrative is contingent on them "doing what disney says"
but it turns out NBC universal owns 70% of them, WB owns 30%
If anything they'd want this movie to get tanked in ratings
this makes this fiasco even more hilarious

>anything rated over 3.5 is considered positive

Attached: 1550553012481.gif (143x141, 526K)

>That's a stretch

No, it's Occam's razor. Only possible reason to rush this change out at this exact moment is to save Captain Marvel from is negative publicity. And the only reason for RT to do it is if Disney flat out paid them for it.

"Want to see" was a pointless score and honestly probably should have never been a thing to begin with, but it's embarrassingly clear that it's being removed purely because Marvel's score was dropping like arock.

It's most definitely a stretch
Occam's razor would suggest the owner of the website noticed it and changed it. Not some weirdo conspiracy bullshit
Not to mention demonstrates disney has no say

You just sound like you're trying to defend disney and blow off any sort of idea that this has anything to do with Captain Marvel, which it clearly has everything to do with

>low score
>shut it down
>its weirdo conspiracy guys
that damage control

>disney has no say

Disney has all the say in the world if they offer MONEY for it, which is what they obviously did.

youtube.com/watch?v=83yfSCE9XGk

Its gotta be some Disney bot farm they hired to tank the score. I know people here hate it but does anyone really have the autism it takes to spam negative reviews on RT? this doesnt even seem like the kind of tedious exercise a neet with no life would tolerate.

Wrong
They'd lose more money paying for damage control than they would recoup from the movie dumbass

I haven't been paying attention. Who said what on Twitter or something that people don't want to see it now?

I didn't say they were smart people, I said that's what they clearly and obviously did. There is literally no other explanation why this would happen now, right before Captain Footrot's premiere.

>random chump on the internet smarter than disney with financial advisors, accountants, etc
yeah okay anything to make your shitty narrative work lmaooo

I mean they were smart enough to hire a retard who won't shut up about her combative political opinions to be the head of their franchise.

>smart enough to make billions of dollars
>not smart enough that paying 20 million dollars for damage control to make 2 million extra dollars is a bad idea
>believing this
LMAO

>smart enough to make billions of dollars
Who? Names please.

kek you fucking faggot. She signed a seven movie deal with Disney and is the new face of Marvel. you think da mouse will allow for its strong womanhood main franchise character to get bombed by incels?

Attached: disney.png (1043x577, 830K)

Names of dollars?
I dunno ben franklin? abe lincoln?

Names of those finansists who are supposedly responsible of gaining profit.

I don't know their names.
We were talking about how you need to invent more BS to explain how and why disney's involved than it would to explain that it's just RT realizing how fucked their system is with this latest brigading and changing it, you off topic nigger

So your claim that they were somehow profitable and right is completely false.

Bumping cause I don't think we have enough Captain Marvel threads.

Bumping my own bump. We still need MORE Captain Marvel threads.

The worst part is that they’re still showing the number of people who want to see it, just not the number of people who don’t
Not sure if people have been pointing that out.
The people willingly involved in this culture of clickbait controversy and commercializing and censorsing the internet to protect themselves are pure fucking scumbag trash. The fucking self centered villainous intent as they cry that everyone else are mean trolls...
I just fucking can’t anymore. I can’t deal with internet culture anymore. It just keeps getting worse. It’s so fucking frustrating that I’m just better off with out it.
I’m disenfranchising myself completely from this whole pathetic, self important, commercialized, clickbait, attention whoring, non-expert, fake news, manufactured controversy culture. And you should do the same.

i'm starting to buy into the narrative that the "don't want to see" fiasco was a false flag
Disney marketers are truly geniuses

>marvel
>not profitable
when even alt-cels start denying reality to suit their narrative

have you tried checking technology, movies, games, or entertainment news lately? it's all infested of politics, there's no way out

Literally NPC responses.

>games
not anymore
thank god anita sarkikesian faded into obscurity when the alt-cels stopped talking about her

this one's from today

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (795x698, 170K)

>alt-cels

based Tywin poster

>people saying
you mean a few incels from t_d, pol and tv?

They have pretty much guaranteed that audience score will be very low with this stunt that they pulled. They baited trolls to give it a low audience score so that they can use that as a reason to get rid of the audience rating system altogether.

>thank god anita sarkikesian faded into obscurity when the alt-cels stopped talking about her
I agree that i see no mention of sarkikesian in that article

does a score honestly matter?
does anyone even believe it for a minute?

RT lost all of its credibility last year.
Anyone still paying attention to their ratings is braindead.

Attached: movie scores.jpg (1143x690, 353K)

What is this that combines top movie ratings? Also how the fuck do they factornin IMDB's score when it's a decimal? Do they just let 8.0= 80?

/pol/ doesn't give a shit about this film or this false flag marketing stunt, you roastie bitch

Attached: image.png (1882x868, 116K)