Why are modern movies afraid of fantasy and colour? Everything today is either gloomy or pale

Why are modern movies afraid of fantasy and colour? Everything today is either gloomy or pale.

Attached: COL.jpg (620x640, 352K)

Aquaman

you'd probably like that warcraft movie about that video game

bright colors and imagination are like poison to the lizard people that run our society, so they fight it with every tool they get

Easier to make muted colours look good and since Nolan's Batman films FILMS HAVE TO BE SERIOUS

Disney/Marvel movies still have a lot of colors to them, it's the only only good thing that stands out to me compared with Znyder's Fallout 3 color palete autismo.

Why are you spamming this shit OP?
the sixth movie in the franchise took liberties to look completely different from the other five movies
and it looks great. your ant picture is trash
the movie looks fantastic in UHD

It is actually amazing to see Harry Potter get dark after part 4 or 5 for no reason other than Batman Begins was a hit.

Not even Batman Begins. 300 and LoTR

it's a reflection of the current mood
you can literally notice at what point the HP movies were made past- 9/11 when society went jaded

Reminder that Christopher Nolan is literally color blind (partially), but people copy the grading of his films anyway.

number 1 order of the phoenix came out before the dark knight

number 2 the digital grader for harry potter 3-8 is the same guy who digitally graded the lotr films and the matrix
there's your answer.

fuck

Reminder the harry potter films look great compared to his movies and order of the phoenix came out before tdk
and like i said the grader isn't copying Nolan its the same grader that did lord of the rings
you can tell this if you arent stupid

Sounds like all you watch is pleb shit that needs at least a 100M budget

>when burgers got their panties in a twist
ftfy

Also order of the phoenix is a much better film than tdk all around esp in terms of directing

funny that Order of the Phoenix has a modicum of color (mostly blue) whereas the following three movies have basically none at all.

and burgers are largely in control of the geneeral mood

This.
Stop having shit taste and it won't be a problem

Unless you haven't noticed they are making everything dark, music with all weird symbology and negative vibes and film with. It isn't entertainment, it's induction into their cabal.
Ever wonder where all these trends come from each decade? Weird 80s big hair and bimbo culture, 70's brown shit coloured decor etc.
The media and press steer the citizens into a direction they want.

posting this to show there are lots of colors in hbp.
mostly hbp was using earthly tones, red, orange, green, brown yellow
but even then theres blue and other colors. legit all the colors. its just gloomy looking in general because of the tone of the film
oopt was shot by the same dp who did trois couleurs blue hes polish, the dp for hbp is delbonnel he's french
the blue in ootp was matching the book cover (america) the american hbp book cover is all green, and theres a slight green hue to the film

i must say its weird that movies that take place in castles at night and shit are sometimes dark and this somehow is weird to people, it's in scotland where its overcast and inside a castle mostly

Attached: black.jpg (6208x5144, 3.33M)

>pale red
>pale yellow
>pale yellow
>pale green
>pale yellow
>pale green-yellow
>pale yellow
>gray
>gray
>gray
>green flashback that matches the book cover
>green flashback that matches the book cover
>gray with slightly blue liquid
>gray
>gray
>gray
>gray
>gray

You colorblind because that is red orange yellow brown green and blue
bathroom is blue

Alas the movie in sdr and in stills looks so much worse than the print quality on a television in hdr,
looking at comparison shots right now and the coloring is much more vibrant in the uhd hdr

Meanwhile

Attached: radcliffe_film1_r_h_h.jpg (600x266, 60K)

op is right tbqh

you mean to tell me that different dps and directors make movies differently
learn to read
the color grader for 3-8 is the same color grader as lotr and the matrix

why you want every movie to look the same, when every movie actually looks different and its nice Ill never know. also youll be surprised to know the bluray copies for 1 and 2 look like shit compared to the uhd, 2 specifically looks like a completely different film and has great lighting in the UHD

and that guy also shot the fourth movie

No he isn't desu you're a retard
>castle
>scotland
>latter harry potter movies
>are dark and not bright
wow im shocked i really wanted some based thor 3 colors

>you mean to tell me that different dps and directors make movies differently
No I mean to tell you modern films are objectively becoming shit

Attached: com.jpg (600x532, 293K)