Underrated cartoon

underrated cartoon

Attached: firefox_2019-02-26_22-21-22.png (1299x966, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzkCdBArO7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was hit or miss.

It was sneed or chuck.

I think you should kill yourself

Casual Friday?

Ranch or Cool Ranch?

www.nfl.com

ranch?

by liking that you out yourself as an alt-right troll

All you can Sneed?
All you can SNEED?
Well, we'll see about that.

wwhy sneed is piss. why sneed is piss #guatemalteco

Whats Scott Adams up to these days? When he was on Joe Rogan it sounded like he'd built a personal Yea Forums around himself.

I think Dilbert is a shitty, lazy comic strip but the show was occasionally funny.

Attached: dt_c151006_2.png (3850x1198, 68K)

kino 1st season, 2nd not so much

The comic is honestly terrible but I feel like all comics are really unfunny and bad. Maybe they had a place in society in the 30's and 40's but I'm not even sure why they still exist. It's an outdated medium that people went to by default. I don't think I've ever laughed at one.

Never saw the show.

huthuthuthuthuthuthuthuthut

Perry Bible Fellowship
Nedroid

Thank me later faggot.

guess they never sneed huh
you got a chuck bet he never fucks yuh

This place ruined your brain, sport.

Sneed

youtube.com/watch?v=lzkCdBArO7o

I'm willing to bet it wasn't much to begin with.

>t. moe

Good ones are rare because the person doing it has to be both a good drawer and writer. Telling jokes and drawing are two things that most people assume they're better at than they actually are. But there are some funny ones if you take the time to look for them.

Attached: cds comic strip1.jpg (1600x841, 407K)

formerly rated

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT

He does daily videos where he gives his opinion about news and current events. After he predicted Trump winning a year and a half in advance people realized Scott was somewhat credible as far as opinion news goes (at least compared to other sources).

Newspaper comics are usually bland and inoffensive. Dilbert is one of the better ones, I'll read it if I have a paper in front of me.

He churned out a few good books the last few years.

He does daily periscopes and teaches persuasion and talks about world affairs thruth the lense of persuasion.

Incredibly underrated. No one I knew liked it but I thought it was great.

Way better than the comic strip but I always got a really sinister vibe from it. Like, what the fuck was up with the plotline where Dilbert gets pregnant?

Attached: cursed.png (720x713, 593K)

Calvin and Hobbes > Dilbert > Garfield > Peanuts
Fight me faggots.

writing books and blogging