Why didn't megaton just buy the glasses on ebay? Shia lebouf was selling them online right?

Attached: images (23).jpg (791x388, 29K)

He's been locked in a ball of ice for a million years, he doesn't have Paypal

>he doesn't have Paypal
Get Barricade or Frenzy to make an account then. It's not that hard

What did megaton eat?

they don't have any jobs to get money to pay, and they don't know the Cybertron/USD currency exchange rates

he cant type on a keyboard because hes a giant robot

So Frenzy can hack the US government but not a banking institution? I'm sure he could figure out a way to get some money flowing.

Who wins in a bidding war? Optimus or Megatron?

They’re advanced robotic beings I’m sure they could steal money easily and learn about the local currency system.

I don't know much about Transformers but Megatron seemed like he had a lot of R&D for his war so he probably has a lot of successful businesses.

Why didn't Bay just make a good movie?

Seething.

He did, the first Transformers movie is unironically a well made film.

The first one was pretty soul honestly. Sure, it was kinda dumb, but it looked great and everything came together well. Every single one after that was absolute trash though.

robots cant get past captcha

Didn't even need to buy them. There's pictures with every listing

Underrated

The glasses McGuffin was the single most retarded plot device ever.

>"ARE YOU USERNAME LADIESMAN217? WHERE ARE THE GLASSES?"

Fucking cringe.

What was Optimus' tax policy?

He made five

Attached: 1411630896419.webm (1280x533, 2.59M)

>complete transaction
>CAPTCHA, Are you a human?
>FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: murillo5.jpg (591x750, 81K)

>the boy's pheromone levels suggest he wants to mate with the female

Attached: best-megan-fox-movies-u3.jpg (1024x538, 63K)

Where was he gonna get the money

This is how I felt, however I never finished them. Watched the first three and called it quits there. Age of Extinction I sorta wanted to check out for the dinobots but ended up skipping it and didn't even bother with whatever was after that or the bumblebee movie

kek

jokes already been used, you're a faggot

Arcee was cute, despite having a face like a demonic spider.

Attached: RC.webm (870x814, 2.47M)

I feel them over detailing the faces made them all creepy as a side effect. They should have gone for them looking more blocky like in the original cartoon then all sleek and super humanoid.

Bumblebee is the only good one, and yes this includes the first one. Clean rip is up, check it out.

He made several, faggot.

Attached: BAYHEM.jpg (240x300, 18K)