en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Yamaguchi
avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/mp06.asp
youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody came out a good guy from that war
some just came out way worse than others

word to the wise
remember pearl harbor

Attached: paulie_walnuts.jpg (400x268, 23K)

Dirty japs did worse in Burma, Indonesia, China, Korea, and to our guys at the Bataan death march, guadacanal etc. fuck em.

After the first nuke only one of the Emperors advisors suggested surrender.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

Attached: 1548472535975.jpg (380x253, 30K)

Difference between citizens and soldiers/government

more american lives would have been lost invading japan you retard.

were the fuk is the sound

I like when the bomb opened its parachute to be sure it got to the ground safely.

barefoot gen > grave of the fireflies

I'm ashamed we didn't drop 3

Go look up jap war crimes you idiot, start with the rape of Nanking. Look specifically for the images of women and babies being beheaded with one stroke as they held each other

That's like saying america deserved 9/11

based

Attached: plane.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

based Los Alamos

nazis are. they killed 6 million innocent jews.

>difference between citizens and soldiers/government
>gives example of soldiers/government being shit
good job, you played yourself, idiot

wheres this from

Pearl Harbor was a military instillation. Were Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Or the Doolittle raid?

Attached: mmmh.png (149x191, 47K)

which is also true

>they killed 6 million innocent jews.
*6 billion

>proud
Fixed that for ya

americans didnt treat the middle easterners like subhuman cattle the way the japs treated the mainland asians and POW's

AH SO CHING CHONG

Attached: 1544937833010.jpg (768x1024, 68K)

>targeting citizens is a-okay
spot the muslim

>implying Japanese citizens are of value

brainlet here
i didn't even recognize the significance of the can in grave of the fireflies until i replayed the movie for something unrelated
but that fucked me up

6 gorillion*

kek

>tortue
>abu ghraib
kek

fpbp war sucks

>6 billion
*all 6 of them

Just as many people died in the firebombing of Tokyo

the nips got what they deserved

attacking pearl harbor was literally a war crime though, as they had not declared war
they were nice enough to let us know a few hours later
in the pacific they did worse, bombing english colonies with no warning and no declaration ever

>Hey Tone, what da fuck are we doing here?
>Why we gotta drop dis ting on the only CATHOLIC part of Japan?
>Why we gotta drop dis ting on a CATHEDRAL?
>Who made dis ting anyway?
>WHO DA FUCK IS RUNNING DA SHOW HERE, TONE?

Attached: image.png (748x988, 1.23M)

>Ive never been more ashamed to be an american
My only regret is that we didn't get to have a land invasion on the Japanese islands where your great grandfather could have died so fucking pussies like you wouldn't have been born.
Go fuck yourself you ungrateful asshole, you're the worst fucking kind of human being.

>killing innocent citizens is a ok
B A S E D
A N D
M U S L I M P I L L E D

It needed to be done to end the war. Most Japs are thankful that it happened, the imperial Japs were raping and slaughtering other Asian nations

Classic America
Remember when they bombed 2.5 million North Korean civilians dead in a "police action" when those chinks halfway across the world committed the crime of turning commie
The collapse of your country can't come soon enough

Attached: 1920px-thumbnail.jpg (1920x1284, 989K)

All I could think about is how many innocent dogs were killed. True a tragedy

We saved billions

t. your brain on southern american education

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

>spraying with a hose is the same as genetic experimentation, child rape and cannibalism

in a war there are no innocents, the person who makes the bullet is just as valid a target as the one who shoots it

most japs are thankful that the US invested billions in them and the business owners were thankful they got to keep their businesses and got to import to a new market in the US.

>It needed to be done to end the war
That was the excuse, and false. America had a new weapon they wanted to test on a live target before the war ended

>The revisionists argue that Japan was already ready to surrender before the atomic bombs. They say the decision to use the bombs anyway indicates ulterior motives on the part of the US government. Japan was attempting to use the Soviet Union to mediate a negotiated peace in 1945 (a doomed effort, since the Soviets were already planning on breaking off their non-aggression pact and invading). Revisionists argue that this shows the bombings were unnecessary.

I dunno were the women the gooks raped and killed in China and the Philippines all soldiers?

Meanwhire, in China liveleak.com/view?i=cb4_1506098597

That dog was innocent

nippon dindu nuffing we was victims

>FLEAS +200k chinese civilians
>stealth attacks us forces
>tries to invade multicultural oceania(which happens to be aligned with the west)
>treats these resulting pows like shit

>but muh camps, muh bombs
More proof as if more were needed that leftist faggots just want to hate america and will support imperialistic nips just like they support faggot beheading theocracies because it's their turn to be fucking savages.

Japs had it coming for being insects and not humans

>force food through anus
>waterboarding, which America executed Japanese over doing to American soldiers
kek

So a Japanese land invasion and bombing where Russia went in and raped everybody would have been better?
Think before you type, idiot.

wow, is this Steven Universe?

Considering the state of the norks we didn't bomb enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the old innocent Jap card
Yeah, they dindu nuffin wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

GOOKS BTFO!

>torture huge numbers of Christians
>civilians were complicit and celebrated it
nothin personnel Christ haters

Attached: 0397503987503.jpg (2048x1365, 253K)

yeah well so were all those Chinese women and little girls those fucking monsters raped and killed but who's fucking counting amiright?

all commies die

Sure we can also extend that logic that the country that starves another of resources forcing the latter's hand is a valid target
Pearl Harbor was justified, the American trade sanctions were an act of war

Really?

kino

>these soldiers/government were horrible
>that makes it okay for these other soldiers/government to be horrible
humanity throughout history in a nutshell

>being ashamed of your superiority

Attached: RXLY.gif (500x281, 297K)

>Emotional Manipulation: The Movie
Lemme check... Nope, I'm all out of white guilt. Sorry.

kekd

start shit, get hit
its okay now though cause we're best buds
love you, japan

Based I can't believe they pinpointed the Unit 731 city and bombed the FUCK out of it.

Fair enough; they should have bombed unit 731 and everyone involved with it instead

>nuke japan 1 time
>only one guy suggest surrender
>nuke japan 2 time
>military attempts a coup to stop surrender

America showed its hand too soon. They should have massed an arsenal of atomic bombs and destroyed each capital of the civilized world. The world would be under US law. Oh well, that what happens when you have a democrat as a wartime president.

>Think before you type, idiot.
irony the post

Should I watch this movie or is this pretty much the best part

Attached: god bless america.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

>Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Kokura weren't chosen as targets specifically for their military value

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (645x773, 87K)

>not trading with a country is basically war
why are libertarians so retarded

which movie is this?

do japs actually hold a grudge against americans for this? like the jews literally wont let the germans forget and negroes and slavery but I never really hear about japs talking shit because of the nukes

>comparing literal terrorists to civilians and soldiers

>torture of a couple hundred people is the same as genocide
LEL

6 hundred*

Barefoot Gen

Attached: nuke usa.webm (480x360, 2.92M)

Most are thankful that it happened

Nobody said that Japanese government and its military was innocent.
It's generally considered bad to specifically target civilians, and is what we generally consider to be called terrorism these days.

The thing is, though, many countries were specifically targeting civilians in WW2. It was a fucking ugly war that we've glamorized post-war as being "honorable" on certain sides, just because some sides were worse.
It's why diplomacy is so damned important. Because if we ever got into no-shit all out war again, and not just small things against 3rd world countries, shit would get horrible fast (especially with today's technology)

Are you literally 11? Retaliation happens, and it doesn't always happen equally or to the exact aggressor, but it happens. That's par for the course in politics & wars.
I didn't say it was right or wrong. Japan might try to scrub its dark past away, but it's still there.

Hiroshima was the largest port in Japan that had never been bombed, and Nagasaki contained the headquarters of Army Group South. They were both entirely legitimate targets

only felt sympathy for the old people and dog

Tell that to the japs

Attached: 1468545178529.jpg (461x279, 11K)

Attached: Nuke castle bravo.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

Attached: play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes-9329160.png (500x577, 171K)

Honestly would like to be there to see that, even if it means maybe a 2% chance of thyroid cancer instead of 1%.

i mean, japan usualy ignores it history but no one seems to give a shit

I have always been a man of utilitarianism and i get why we had to nuke 'em as they refused to back down. But this moment in history still weighs on my heart. About 200,000 innocent people died here. It's like jeez...

Majority of people who were alive for it are now dead. I know they held serious grudges.

Attached: Nuke easy.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>Revisionists have also contended that surrender could have happened without the bombings if the US had compromised on its goal of unconditional surrender. The sticking point for the Japanese was retaining the emperor in his position. It is unclear if they would have accepted the reduction of the emperor to a figurehead, as eventually happened after the war. Many officials advocated for maintaining the emperor’s authority as a condition for surrender even after the Hiroshima bombing.

More people died in the firebombing on Tokyo than Nagasaki and Hiroshima combined stop memeing faggot

>Oh well, that what happens when you have a democrat as a wartime president.
The same president who interned Americans with Japanese ancestry, and gave their businesses to others when interned

There are no "innocent" civilians. Everyone is a valid target.

The emperor wouldn't surrender and it was either the nuclear bombs or an invasion of Tokyo which would've resulted in double the casualties. Yea i'd say the bomb was necessary.

>Were Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Yes you dumb fuck. Both had major military installations.

Looks like a wile E coyoto skit

oh yea, the us ran nuclear bomb test on its own soil near its own fucking citizens

>military/government committing horrible acts is horrible
>nuh-uh, kek
thanks for your concession

doesn't make it ok but like I said we could've done much worse.
We could've let the rape-happy Russians invade them and turn them into commies.
If anything we were merciful.
We let them keep their country.

People always accuse the United States but they forget how fucking merciful we fucking are and it drives me insane.
We COULD have annexed Japan and who the fuck could have stopped us?
We had a megaton weapon that NOBODY else on earth had; and nobody knew how many bombs we had.
We could have ruled the fucking world. Who was going to stop us? War-torn England and Russia? HA!
And if anyone talks shit BAM FUCKING ATOMIC BOMB.
But no, you see, we are Americans. We are not perfect but we are fair.
We are noble.
We laid down the sword and stepped aside for the most part.
We held the world in our fucking hands but we had MERCY.
You could all be slaves to the American Empire right fucking now but we were nice enough to let you live.
And nobody will ever appreciate that;
You're fucking welcome you ingrates.

Attached: USA.png (753x478, 585K)

Such as?

Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

That is what they get for no surrendering, the city was even fliered ahead of time for them to leave.

Attached: 1529277352056.gif (1064x589, 981K)

Attached: hist_us_20_ww2_pacific_pic_tarawa_bomb.jpg (1280x1280, 230K)

Hiroshima had a major military HQ and ports and industrial centers that were used for prosecuting the war effort. Nagasaki had a military port, dry docks, munitions plants, and magazines.

>our concession
cri harder

Attached: 18676399_10213372032761067_680910176_o.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>picture of japanese soldiers targeting civilians
Thanks for supporting my point

Attached: hist_us_20_ww2_pacific_pic_rising_sun_bomb.jpg (1280x1280, 205K)

user speaks the truth
ps Imperial Japan was fucked up, I'm talking Lord of the Rings Orc evil

Fuckin A right.

Attached: Guile.jpg (375x366, 22K)

>glosses over the Doolittle raid

>conditional surrender
yeah, we also wouldn't have needed to nuke them if we surrendered to them too

unironically more innocent people would have died had there been a land invasion of japan by us forces

>magazines
they're called clips you inbred

>BE GRATEFUL WE HAD BASIC DECENCY AND DIDN'T JUST FUCKING KILL EVERYBODY!
Lol, Clapbongs crack me up

I already accepted, user. Thank you.

>not posting the superior version
youtu.be/kOOrjYAf_Cs

Don't be...
youtube.com/watch?v=lnAC-Y9p_sY

Attached: cap_31.jpg (257x145, 15K)

They would have been soldiers though. Potentially dying is part of the job

the largest naval yard in all of japan for starters

Attached: 500px-Japanese_aircraft_carrier_Soryu_1937.jpg (500x328, 49K)

>b-but other guy
The american mutters when confronted with the reality

They'll learn their lesson in time. If china or Russia were in our place they wouldnt have hesitated to do any of those things.

Fucking this. So sick of these of all these crybabies

Lol nonsense, they had no navy, we could have easily embargoed the whole country til they gave up, no invasion necessary

Do you think 'revisionist' is a synonym for 'wrong' or something? It's not a dirty word.
History is constantly being revised in light of new information - it's why we don't just take Herodotus at his word.

>People always accuse the United States
People accuse plenty of countries. America wasn't unique in being horrible, but people point it out because Americans like to pretend that they did nothing horrible (which you are not doing, so not really directed at you).
Japan denies stuff even harder than Americans do, though, so that's something.

Is he wrong?

Army garrisons, Kure Naval Yard just outside Hiroshima, large Naval bases in both of them, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries shipyard where they made the largest battleship ever, just to name a few.

I completely misread your first post

Read up on how Russia does things.
Maybe we should've let the Russians turn you into fucking commie slaves.
You just don't know how good you have it you idiot, that's why you can't appreciate.

This. Post-War pre 50's US had the blueprints to the world, but it would have been a nuclear Holocaust. There is evidence to support the claims that some wanted to do it and were stopped.

W O M P
O
M
P

Attached: 1537945254145.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

400 million*

t. Ozymandias

>chinks
>human

About what?

Attached: 1536177537334.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

You cannot starve people living off a bowl of rice per day. They would've still kept fighting

nuclear bombs are really scary

user, nobody is saying it's was uniquely American. Almost every country did some horrible things in WW2 (some obviously worse). It's the glamorization afterwards and the denial that some countries do that's pointed out.
It's why straight-up war between 1st world countries must be avoided at all costs.

just think about the sailors that drowned because they were trapped inside of a flipped battleship

Attached: keepcrying.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Lmao not with nukes though you tremendous retard, nothing is a legitimate target for a nuke

Fuck yeah

Attached: 1462078972171.png (1140x969, 1.28M)

see

*Gorlilions

If it's not a dirty word then we can just use it. That's what I did with my quotes.

Based contrarian retard poster

Killing civilians was a low blow but America had their fist up the ass of the Middle East using them as their puppets for decades, we had it coming.

why?

It never reached the ground though, it exploded 600m over the city

Based. Fuck the nips. We should nuke them again

More faggot neocon propaganda, you people are fucking retarded

all countries are slaves to your jewish empire. look at any middle easterner who doesn't want to submit to israel, you fucking bomb them.

thankfully babylon's time is almost up

japs will continuously bring this up but will never acknowledge their own war crimes

Attached: 1df6f635a5beb2b593b2006171fc6a9a.png (900x1280, 40K)

Cities are. That's what they're made for.

The reality is 2 bombs were not enough as well as being completely justifiable, anime-nonce.

I remember getting so grossed out when this commercial was airing

t. Chang zhou ping

None of it would've happened to begin with if you hadn't interfered in WW1 for "muh profits *rubs hands together profusely*"
You're a nation of war profiteers and exist to defend Israel

It was also a major propaganda victory proving that the Japanese home islands weren't invulnerable.

Attached: Capture.png (1059x254, 51K)

To a degree you can thank Hitler for that
He was such an asshole to the jews that it made everyone pity them and being mean to the jews suddenly became an international felony.
This allowed them to run amuck in the background.

>Dirty japs did worse in Burma, Indonesia, China, Korea, and to our guys at Bataan death march, guadacanal etc. fuck em.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Attached: B-29s.webm (640x360, 2.28M)

Based Red Cloud

Is this what crazy anti-jews really think? America supports Israel for strategic reasons, just like it supports Saudi Arabia for strategic reasons.

what can? i watched it years ago as a kid and don't remember much, and don't really wanna watch it again.

>Japanese soldier is a completely separate entity from the peace loving Japanese civilian

Anime wouldn't exist if we didn't drop those nukes, and 2channel wouldn't have been created either, which means moot wouldn't have stolen that idea to create Yea Forums.

You're welcome.
youtu.be/-mRn9chmRAY

Parachutes are put on certain bombs to ensure they have enough to time to arm before hitting the ground. Also stabilize them so they don't start autiscally tumbling off target.

to the victor belong the spoils.
No need to be salty about it.

Hiroshima deserved it but Nagasaki didn't
Hot

it was only the shock and awe of the nukes that ultimately saved the Japanese people
their death toll would have been much higher if we invaded

Theres ALWAYS gonna be a "Babylon" and theres always gonna be nobodies like you. But you dont even know how good you got it. Wait till China or Russia takes the reigns, youre gonna be praying for the good ol Pax Ameicana days.

spot the muslim

Attached: Doolittle Raid.webm (672x384, 2.89M)

>I would rather have had tens of thousands of my own countrymen die in a several year long invasion of mainland Japan
What is wrong with you?

>being the one Japanese guy who survived Hiroshima, only to also have to survive Nagisaki
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Yamaguchi
Best luck or worst luck?

>peace loving Japanese civilian
Yeah and not everyone in the Wehrmacht supported Hitler

OP is American? I really doubt it.

American kids know WW2 history, but OP pretends the atom bombs are news to him.

Probably a European neo-Nazi. :/

Attached: 1528375742025.jpg (825x497, 131K)

Why do their eyes fall out instead of boiling

Germany got it worse than Japan, but you don't hear them whining.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were military targets bud. One had the last functioning shipyard, the other was the hub for southern Japan's railnetwork. Both pretty important to take put if a invasion was to occur

>America supports Israel for strategic reasons
How retarded can you be?

But those are all horrible consequences

>hehheh, don't be salty that we prolonged that war causing more casualties, lol, it was our prerogative because we "won"
Yeah, some victor indeed when you joined at the point the war was all but over

>yeah, I suck, but guess what, so does the other guy

>defeatist zooomer
My god you deserve a beating.

Bruh moment
They aren't allowed to

the retard doesn't realize that his grandfather could have died in a land invasion, erasing him from existence.
But 12 year old fat neets who live in their mother's basements who are handed everything usually don't really see 2 feet past their face.
Maybe he'll mature one day... one day

Israel is basically one giant american military base in the middle east

Reminder that chinks and gooks are subhuman insect people so its okay to kill them like as if you were killing roaches or wasps.

At least they don't want to destroy our cultures and religions.

it's funny how little of stuff like this there is considering how much jews and christians love their jesus/holocaust victim torture porns. I can't tell if nips are emotionless drones or based

>weaponized shitposts

sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

Attached: 1545247122376.png (1440x1490, 2.83M)

>getting doublenuked for the rape of Nanking
Worth it.

Attached: 1531945486557.png (512x1024, 580K)

Dude it's the same with every Western nation. I'm from NZ and all the Maori ever do is bitch and whine.

When the euros first arrived they were butchering and eating any parties they had an upper hand on (see: Marion de frese ans his crew). The British could have gone full medieval on them and just genocide them. Instead they offered them the most generous treaty any indigenous people has been offered... 10 years later they went full treason mode and tried to install their own king.

It's all so tiring people constantly trying to use the past as justification for modern bullshit. Literally anyone can do that.

>Israel is basically one giant american military base in the middle east
While this is true, the US also supports Israel because the US's interpretation of the Book of Revelation requires the existence of the Israeli state.

Oh yeah the Russians loved raping german women.
And starving them.
And killing them.
Also
>having your country split in half with one half being so bad that people fucking got shot trying to cross the border
No country has ever gotten so completely fucked as bad as Germany in modern history.

Its actually crazy to think that we dropped 2 nukes on japanese citizens and nobody cares.

>How retarded can you be?
you tell me

If America never did this Japan would be a shithole on the same level as places like Thailand or Philippines and their people would be as bad as muslims are today.

>near its own fucking citizens
Pfff, try getting on Soviet level, bombs just ended up blasting their own tester cites and towns. Modern Russia is even worse, which is why they are very wary with testing actual nukes nowadays, their telemetry sucks balls.

He's not wrong you faggot. We'd been meddling in the Middle East for decades. Trouble was bound to come from that sooner or later.

>200+ replies in 10 minutes
>"nobody cares"

Don't be ashamed of something you had nothing to do with. Instead, be angry that your ZOG is hell-bent on destroying all of Israel's enemies with your firepower and money while simultaneously using your own nation's media to brainwash you.

No country deserved it more, user. : )

But what about niggers and not sending them to Africa after 200 years theyre ancestors where brought here?

When will you stop the lies?

germany as a nation state is a relatively modern thing anyways

This, also, we were sick and fucking tired of a war they started.
we wanted to end it, not have a years long siege.

Yeah but God forbid the Germans say anything about this

>ignoring all the horrendously fucked up shit the japs did and how they started the war

Nah. They had it coming.

yeah a lot of people care about sneed too then

You Americans are biggest fucking retards ever. Good riddance than you are being overun by shitskins and 56% is no longer a meme. Karma right up this shit.

rape of nanking
asians believe in karma dont they? ^-^
dem dubalinis

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
AT THE LOCAL WAL-MART
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED
FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHO BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR
THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'OER THE AILES WE WATCHED
SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR
NEGROES EVERYWHERE
GAVE PROOF THAT OUT RACE
IS 56% DISGRACE
OH SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUM OH YET COME
FOR THE LAND OF THE SHAAAAAAAART
AND THE HOME, OF THE, MUUUUUUUTT

Attached: Angry Talla.jpg (992x558, 72K)

Fuck the Krauts! x)

If everyone on earth would die there would be no murder anymore

Where are you from irate poster?

That was retarded

Attached: a52[1].jpg (400x400, 20K)

We dropped warning leaflets, they didn't listen.

Attached: flyer-ft.jpg (1920x1322, 2.54M)

they would probably care more if Japan hadn't been an asshole to everybody right before.
If Japan was an innocent little country who never fucked with anyone and then the US were just assholes and dropped 2 bombs with no provocation.
But noooo the nippons had to be assholes and rape and kill their way through China and all the surrounding islands; yeah that kind of ruined any sympathy they had.
To this day every chinaman I meet is like FUCK THE JAPANESE SHITHEADS

>crying this hard
America's living rent free in your head, kiddo.

MAGA

>Left guy: Sneed
>Right guy: Chuck
>Baby: Moe

They can thank their emperor for all this.

He won't say he is embarassed of course, The biggst anti American posters always are from some shithole that can't even hold a candle to the US.

This. Hundreds of millions of American Christians support Israel just because the Bible mentions it's an important area.

One US soldier is worth thousands Japanese civilians

all white nations are going in that direction, especially muslim russia, so shut your claptrap. i’ve heard all this ninny bitching before.

>Killing civilians was a low blow but America had their fist up the ass of the Middle East using them as their puppets for decades, we had it coming.
One doesn't justify the other

Attached: 1450835672015.jpg (600x739, 193K)

He's right though? Why are you so angry?

Attached: 1549915816707.jpg (356x385, 20K)

Krauts owned
Based

You could say that.

>nukes
>existing

>American civil war
>winner

America is already great, faggot
If you don't think so go live somewhere else

I figured as much, took a chance on him anyway. What a coward.

because it's an awkward conversation when you have to bring up the concentration camps.
it's not that Germany did something so horrible, lots of countries have done things way worse in history (Russians have done some fucked up stuff against its own citizens way back, for example). It's the efficiency and almost completely disconnected way it was handled (like one would handle livestock), that forces people to realize that any group of "civilized" people are capable of doing truly horrible things very effectively.

WW1 and technological advances forced people to lose some of that romanticization of war, WW2 forced people to recognize they we have advanced to the point we can exterminate in an incredibly effective manner (and kill on a scale previously unthought of)

I'm kind of drunk, so I might be wording this shit wrong

Shouldnt have played world police and CIA shouldnt have destabilized so many countries.

>all white nations are going in that direction, especially muslim russia

Putin hates muslims more than anyone else in this world. If you would knew what happend to him. It's just facade to look like good boys.

remember nankin

Yeah you were cool in 1945

Then you turned to shit

Revisionism is practically always wrong for the same reasons that the historical records written contemporary to the actual events are. I wouldn't even say it's particularly more likely to be accurate on average.

Question your sources.

It's actual sour grapes.

In less than 50 years Worldwide Abortion has secured a higher death toll than the total casualties (including non-combatants) of both World Wars, Vietnam, and The Black Plague. But Men are totally the more violent of the sexes.

>Putin hates muslims more than anyone else in this world. If you would knew what happend to him. It's just facade to look like good boys.
fucking lol

>Shouldnt have played world police and CIA shouldnt have destabilized so many countries.
Who else is going to police the world? Your piss-pot coward country? Unlikely.

If we're not then I dare you to declare war.
I double dare you, pussy.
Yeah that's right you won't. Now get back in line and take the cock.

My body my right to kill babies! Reee!

Are Germans allowed to be butthurt about Dresden the same way the Japs are over Hiroshima and Niggasaki?

yes, our penis so small
american penis very big

There is literally no difference

So what was stopping the U.S. Air Force from dropping a nuclear bomb on the Japanese countryside instead? The Japs still would've seen the power of nuclear weaponry.

Japs aren't even butthurt over it. White kids are.

>let's invade other countries
>let's treat other countries like dirt
>let's surprise attack another, larger country
>let's ignore them when they sue for peace after kicking our asses back to our home islands

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU BOMBING US?????????????

better them than us

also forgot pic
That's right rest of the fucking world; which one of you fucking pussies is man enough to stop us?
Nobody?
Then shut the fuck up.

Attached: EFanP6b.jpg (946x797, 130K)

>Who else is going to police the world? Your piss-pot coward country? Unlikely.
It's going to be either china or russia. You have no chance with your goblin admixture.

>fucking lol
Battle of groznjy/Massacre,Russian apartment bombings,Moscow theatre,School executions.

If you would knew how much Russia hate muslims you would knew this is all fucking facade.

>he actually believes this
The US is nowhere near as totalitarian and literally comic book/Saturday morning cartoon-tier evil as China and Russia are. China especially is brutal, and they still do the same fucked up shit today we stopped doing 150 years ago.

Yes, but to be fair, it's one of the few eugenic forces left at play.

Attached: OUCH!.jpg (218x218, 16K)

user, nobody wants all-out-war between first world countries. America included.

There's a huge difference between a "war" between a super power and a third-world country (effectively a remote controlled assault rifle versus a hand-held bb gun), and two first world countries duking it out (which would draw in other first-world countries into the conflict).

Meant to reply to you fag.

You're not THE Superpower anymore. Russia, China, India and Brazil will take you Shart-tards down.

>You have no chance with your goblin admixture.
Your brain has clearly been turned to hog-slop by /pol/. Pretty pathetic.

Should've surrendered sooner, shouldn't have stayed in the city, shouldn't have fucked with Pearl Harbor.

>USA shitting in Israel's mouth instead of backwards
OH NO NO NO NO

lol just imagine, somebody took the time to write a whole song about how much america upsets them and made sure to take the perfect star wars screencap to convey their display of weak-willed feminine disgust

Based
Fuck the japs
Fuck the weebs
And fuck anime

Like what?

t. Seething mutt

Consequentialism is the death of Humanity.

>Your brain has clearly been turned to hog-slop by /pol/. Pretty pathetic.
You are pathetic if you dont see what direction is your country going. Good for me. I dont give a fuck and i will pop champange when you will collapse.

>India and Brazil

Uhhh I don't know if you've ever been to either country but, no. They have a LONG way to go.

THIS
The japanese eventually got over that shit and their country is doing great.
It's only stupid weeaboos and trolls that even give a shit anymore.
It's almost like playing a victim for horrible shit that happened to you in the past never gets you anywhere and it's almost always better to move on and try to rebuild and work hard to get ahead *cough* looking at you blacks *cough*

Attached: tmp713464699580055552.jpg (1240x729, 462K)

americans are and always have been utterly retarded degenerates

If you're the top world power there's no way you don't deserve to lose a few thousand people in a terrorist attack.

this says a lot about our society

Let them try.
Let them try.
Until that day shut the fuck up and open your mouth; we have plenty of shit coming for you.

Also can I just point out that they're not as nice as we are? Ask any german how nice it is when russians rule your country.
You should be cheering for us to stay in power.

It astounds me how dumb you mutts are.
Only reason you think its "good" now its because you are on the winning side and the ruler, so you have been brainwashed to turn a blind eye to everything because "meh, could be worse, at least i am guaranteed a McDonaldsTM and Coca Cola tomorrow, go our troops!! Bomb those random civilians in the middle east for Israel!!"

Do you think life is good for the average kid that was born in Syria or Iraq or Libya and literally dozens other countries which US literally destroyed and bombed in the past 100 or so years?

Or the muslim extremists they fund and train to carry out attacks in Europe and lead drug and human traffic?
Hell Europe slurps every american cum available since WW2 and yet weve been lately getting shitty deals.

Your country is LITERALLY """"nation""""" of ACTUAL mutts who has the biggest mercenary army in the world that acts like Israels private world police.
Actual fanfic bad guys

I was gonna say
>no gun rack on his truck/nobody's shooting a gun
But the aircraft carrier makes up for it

t. virtue signaling pussies

>when you learn all your english on /pol/
Yikes.

I'm still mad about Nagasaki though
It was blatant Protestant aggression against Catholics

>BALLOON BTFO
>LTTITLE GIRL BTFO
>POSTMAN BTFO
>OLD MAN BTFO
>ROASTIE MOM AND BABBY BTFO
>DOGGO BTFO
>GAY CASTLE BTFO
>TREE BTFO
>WINDOWS BTFO
>FAMILY BTFO
>TRAIN BTFO
>PREGGO BTFO
>CHING CHONG CITY BTFO
So this is what happens when Shaggy uses 2% of his power.

>It's going to be either china or russia. You have no chance with your goblin admixture.
And this is a good thing?
Have you seen how they treat THEIR OWN PEOPLE?
Have you seen how incompetent they are?
If I was any country other than china and russia I would be praying PRAYING fucking praying daily that the US stays in power forever.

Because they retaliated after their naval port got bombed?

Japan signed its own death certificate, no one else.

You got those backwards.

cringed

You don't stop a wild animal from attacking by shooting the ground next to it. You need to shoot a limb.

>cringed
Your hunger pains acting up? Here, I'll send some more food aid to your country.

*BTFOs gooks so hard it ends the war*

I mean, "the melting pot" is one of the big things about America.
You being hyper focused on that being a bad thing is weird.

>seriousposting on Yea Forums
>being this mad

Attached: 1441161344864.jpg (372x456, 44K)

Technically true, but Russia, India, and Brazil are more or less inconsequential and have nothing to do with it.

T. Russian.

Concentration camps are the biggest one. They put Muslims in Western China in re-education camps and force them to assimilate and do stuff against their religion.

>Hiroshima was a city of considerable military importance. It contained the 2nd Army Headquarters, which commanded the defense of all of southern Japan. The city was a communications center, a storage point, and an assembly area for troops. To quote a Japanese report, "Probably more than a thousand times since the beginning of the war did the Hiroshima citizens see off with cries of 'Banzai' the troops leaving from the harbor."
avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/mp06.asp

>And this is a good thing?
Yes. Now die goblin.

No need thanks i dont want to be morbidly obese as you are.

thats literally nothing

wait till you hear of mk ultra, operation northwoods, nayirah, operation ajax, 9/11

>No need thanks i dont want to be morbidly obese as you are.
There's that poor English again.

Im thought Barefoot Gen was the story about the nuke going off and then that little kid is a survivor in the apocalyptic Japan and she has a flower that proves stuff can be grown there again and she has to protect it but then i remembered thats Fist of the North Star.

>Blowing up chink insect pedos is a bad thing

>no need
Are you sure?

Attached: canteatsoccer.jpg (620x431, 136K)

My poor english is enough for you. If you would face me in my native language i would destroy you like goblin you are.

Thats not even remotely the same thing. You went out looking to conquer. We were attacked for sitting quietly and staying out of the Old World's retarded bullshit. You deserved everything that hapened to you, why were you even at those peoples home island? You disgust me.

>B-but muh wimmins
Fuck off beta numale, we're talking about man's best friend here.

yeah well get over it.
I assume you're japanese and your country got over it and rebuilt and now they're doing well and I respect that.
Meanwhile the blacks here are still sitting around crying because slavery happened more than a century ago, and their victim culture has never helped them get ahead.
Personal advice: Never be the victim. Being a victim and asking others to feel pity for you never got anyone ahead.

Attached: AE2HESRNJVGKLOTM3A4J7VQIX4.jpg (1400x758, 122K)

>being a grammar nazi on Yea Forums

worthless misanthrope

Absolutely based.

>Star Wars
Cringe.

You are not even trying at this point you retard. What is even that picture something you wrote in the google with your fat as fuck fingers? It's just paiting on wall you faggot. Holy shit you Americans are so fucking stupid.

blacks in America don't have their own states/countries to implement highly efficient fiscal policies designed to boost their economy. nor did they come from a history of being an industrial superpower.

it's a good sentiment but unfortunately blacks are not germans or japs (disciplined, honor-bound, actually proud instead of posturing) and we can't apply that hopeful history lesson to them.

>bombing nips, papists, and nip papists

I dont see the problem.

>*ear shattering fart noise*
>URRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>HURRRRRRRRRRRR
>DURRRRRRRRRRRR
>...
>*WHEEZE*
>NOW LET ME TEHL YOO ABOUT WHOSE WHOITE M'KAY

Attached: El Es Ogro Da Cest La Americanass.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>in my native language
How many clicking noises are in your name?

>I assume you're japanese
No just want to be mad at protestants

>Yes. Now die goblin.
you know sometimes I wish we didn't give a fuck and we let the fucking russians overrun shitholes like yours.
Then you'd be pleading for us to kick them out.
I guarantee it.

I always loved the instinctive bank to the right the pilot pulls

Weaboos absolutely SEETHING/BTFO ITT

Attached: DgzmhsUU8AE1saE.jpg (600x433, 49K)

It actually detonated miles above the ground

youtu.be/uRf8WfuKkEc

We were not the good guys in ww2

do you need a fainting couch, you little faggot?

>so hungry he can't even form a coherent thought
My god... it's worse than I thought. Take the bag of flour, I'm begging you.

>delusion of Amerigoblin
top kek

Far more than when you eat your MC donalds in two bites.

>the perfect star wars screencap to convey their display of weak-willed feminine disgust
Sounds like you're looking in the mirror, mutt.

Attached: Dios Mio.jpg (1200x1800, 228K)

>so hungry he can't even form a coherent thought
My sentence was coheren enought for you. I had to simplify it because of your low IQ goblin brain.

Society is fucked because it's adopted a set of rhetorical buzzwords as it's highest values, and uses them to justify all sorts of inane and counterproductive laws and behaviors that serve only to destabilize the social fabric, all propped up by an incredible and unprecedented surplus of food, energy, and material which has sprung from technological progress largely unrelated to said buzzwords.

When the endless growth stops being so endless, then the good times end with them.

Attached: 1477125538694.jpg (1064x884, 57K)

edgy

>how many clicking noises in your name?
>Far more than when you eat your MC donalds in two bites.

At least Japan's cartoons aren't made by THE JEWS!

but what I mean is that you can do 1 of 2 things after someone does something horrible to your race
1. Sit around cry and play the victim and hope someone will have pity on you and help you; blame any shortcomings or failures on said horrible thing that happened in the past.
-OR-
2. Buck up, get to fucking work, and do everything you can to recover and get ahead.

This is zionist propaganda. The camps are not for the muslims but for the wahabi terrorists.

>coheren enought
Bake that flour I gave you into bread, eat something and try again. My goodness.

>You got some European heritegez behind the counter there? I'm all out.

Attached: The Abzorbaloff purchases 'Dalek Attack' at the Maldovarium Market.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Wow, that's only several hundred million short of how many communism killed last century

>THOSE AMERICANS DON'T LIKE YOU, I THINK. THEY PISS ON YOUR FACE

Attached: download.jpg (266x190, 4K)

Attached: business-reddit-head.png (736x622, 87K)

America supports Israel because half of our senators and reps have dual citizenship with Israel. Clear and unquestionable conflict of interest tantamount to treason imho.

>Bake that flour I gave you into bread, eat something and try again. My goodness.
Why cant you stop thinking about food? I mean yes you are Amerigoblin but this is too far. Just stop eating okay?

I beg your pardon,
those aren't civilians sir, they're not even humans. those are communists

What the hell do you mean Zionist? I'm not Jewish or pro-Israel if that's what you're saying.

Attached: J_gPSESd_400x400.jpg (240x240, 12K)

>Vaporizes all cultures in your path

Attached: 1543164958740.png (300x300, 163K)

>Why cant you stop thinking about food?
I'm trying to feed poor, needy, unfortunate souls such as yourself. You're clearly starving to death and lashing out as a result.

the only problem was we couldn't nuke them some more

>krauts showing emotion outside of their mathematical "jokes"

AHA HELL YEAH BASED FUCK JAPS LOL
>Two Towers later
BAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW MUH 3,000 NEVER 5GET

Attached: Bogie on 9-11.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

>I'm trying to feed poor, needy, unfortunate souls such as yourself. You're clearly starving to death and lashing out as a result.
Sir im eating daily but you seems to have strange obsession with food. I know it's your culture and all but i think being morbidly obese is not healthy. Lose weight my friend.

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about the informations you are parroting.

we didn't start this war
we sure as shit finished it, though

>im eating daily
You don't have to eat grubs and rotten fruit is what I'm saying. I'll send you real food.

Except for America. They became the leaders of the world.

*tosses shiny american quarter into your upturned hat*
go get yourself something to eat, kid

Not true. Most Japanese in Okinawa are incredibly butthurt about it and really anti American.

You should always, at all times be ashamed.

>That was the excuse, and false. America had a new weapon they wanted to test on a live target before the war ended
Only correct answer ITT. Same as 9/11 needed to happen to kickstart Cheney's puppet show.

>to be an american
>our
>we
>they
>they
>they
>us
>they
>we
>they
>We
>we
>their
>we
>we
>they
>They
>we
>They
>we
>we
>we
>They
>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
>We
>their
>we
>our
>their
>We
>your own nation
>we
>They
>We
>their
>They

Everyone ITT deserves to get their nose bloodied. Then sit down and read Max Stirner (without soiling the pages with your filthy retard blood).

Attached: 9b7ffb0ae6a02059ddecf33a9fc22a58.jpg (1000x1500, 154K)

Based, we shouldn't have stopped at just two bombs.

I think they mostly hate us because they're racist against all non japs
of course, the same could be said of every asian country

>Everyone ITT deserves to get their nose bloodied.
you first.

*walks toward gamma radiation*
Nothing personnel

my only question about it is why were people losing their heads & shit?

someone probably already said it, but a ground war would have killed MILLIONS MORE and would have been longer and more brutal.

GOD BLESS HARRY TRUMAN!